26 minutes ago, toxiczodiac said:

Doing that made the game crash when I start it back up.

Its easy to add a random lost "," or ", and equally likely to miss adding one. That is the nature of the scripts, sadly. One rogue letter makes it crash, which is why the configs and script editing of the unpak version is best left alone.

13 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Its easy to add a random lost "," or ", and equally likely to miss adding one. That is the nature of the scripts, sadly. One rogue letter makes it crash, which is why the configs and script editing of the unpak version is best left alone.

I fixed it, buut the male moans still don't work. Is there a pitch I have to set it on?

11 minutes ago, toxiczodiac said:

Oh oof.

Will orgasms ever be added/triggered in the future?

Yeah, I can add a way to trigger the sound effects when they are there. I couldn't really find good base sound effects, so I didn't get around to adding a way to trigger them, Since more modders are beginning to develop for the API, it makes more sense to just add a way for modders to trigger the sounds.

On 1/12/2019 at 6:15 AM, Locuturus said:

This mod aims to be a framework only, but it does come packaged with sex-enabled spawnable beds. Did you have trouble using other compatible mods such as Aphrodite's Bow and the Statue of Dibella? The NPCs are using an arousal system, and they need to have at least 50% arousal to enter a nearby bed or sex-enabled furniture object.

Yes i have been having trouble with the other mods aswell but maybe its just because they aren't up to date the only thing that does work is that craftable example sex placment but thats about it.

3 hours ago, SPECTER1887 said:

Yes i have been having trouble with the other mods aswell but maybe its just because they aren't up to date the only thing that does work is that craftable example sex placment but thats about it.

Lewdbound's Clean mattresses are up to date, dibella's statue should be aswell, among many others. Race supports don't have to be updated, only mods with additional objects needed to be updated.

Hey, feel free to post your issues. We're to help when possible.

38 minutes ago, CrazierCaptDice said:

Uh, so I have a bunch of logs, from the same date, don't know if they have what you need, I'll send you the largest one, if it doesn't, I'll start the game, and begin a bugged interaction, save and exit, and send the new log to you, Here.

starbound.log.1

What version of Sexbound API and GFY are you using?

1 hour ago, CrazierCaptDice said:

It, was downloaded on June 18th, so...2.5?

edit:

Should I send you the version in my mod folder?

SexboundAPI.pak

I suggest updating Sexbound API to version 2.8.1, and Go Fuck Yourself to version 2.6.1. In version 2.6.x of GFY, I've redid all of the scripts, and I've removed many bugs.

12 hours ago, AttritionofContrition said:

I've logged about 60 hours with both sexbound and frackin installed with no issue other than the races added by frackin not working which is to be expected.

Starbound doesn't start with the Sexbound mod installed. It crashes in the loading screen. 

1 hour ago, toxiczodiac said:

Oof, i was going in and adding dialogue to all default positions and now the dialogue for default male and female doesn't work. Bluh.

How so...? Dialogue tech didn't change, all that changed was that Dialogue from your version didn't carry over to 2.8.1-- though, me and the Discord folks have been trying to expand dialogues for all positions and races for a while, might get on releasing that as a separate thing in the near future.

9 hours ago, garth033 said:

hey all, 

what body should I be using with this mod? any suggestions?

This doesn't affect bodies in any way.... If you want, the only current body mod that alters the animations is VENUS. Its not finished, but its available.

3 hours ago, fr0zenp1zza said:

Cutebound textures get overrided by Sexbounds default textures. Any fix?

There is a fix, yes. Contemplating releasing that as a mod, since it has to be rewritten into the mod every update, and its bothersome... Anyway, here's the trick to add Cutebound heads, or any head-mod into the Sexbound animations:

Within the unpacked version (Unpak), you can open it up and the first folder has a file called "sexbound.config", within that file, change the following like under "Actor":
 image.png.502346980c31b9d4122dcf3458bd8e59.png

So, that line there will make it so Sexbound loads the default head used by the game, instead of its own provided head images. I haven't had any issues arise from this, since the emotes have been changed to load from default instead of the Sexbound's own for a while now.

Can i make that into a mod that you simply drop into your mods folder? Yes. Is it a hard edit to make every new version? Nope.

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

This doesn't affect bodies in any way.... If you want, the only current body mod that alters the animations is VENUS. Its not finished, but its available.

Hey, thanks for that, I noticed that the Venus body does not look like the screen caps from the custom race patches. I've also found that my custom races don't work, nor is pregnancy visual outside of animations.

Any idea what I may have done wrong?