Lustbound Tentacle Plant Improvement

!!! I DO NOT OWN LUSTBOUND, NOR AM I ITS CREATOR! ALL CREDIT GOES TO SIRBUMPLETON AND EACH RESPECTIVE CONTRIBUTOR TO THE ORIGINAL MOD !!!

With that out of the way, allow me to explain this mod's changes!

Have you ever found yourself getting fucked by the tentacle plant and wishing there were more tentacles wrapping around and restraining you? No? Well here they are, anyway!

Now when you're getting your insides drilled out by tentacles you can look the part of being swarmed, with each position now coming standard with a big old abdomen wrap-around!

Cowgirl now includes some choking!

And why not forget about Butterfly, with a brand new tentacle just hanging out there because he feels like it!

Edited by Saxeda55
  • 3 weeks later...

your mod work on "tentacle plant mod" or "tentacle pant inproved mod".

This mod is seperate from the decorative mods, though it will work with those installed at the same time. This mod edits the animations of the Lustbound interactable tentacle plant sex toys and spices them up with some more grabbing and pulling around the ankles and chest, etc

Edited by Saxeda55
  • 1 year later...
On 6/11/2021 at 11:40 AM, Saxeda55 said:

Hey guys, should I release the source/unpacked assets for this? I'm not a good modder in any sense so it's far beyond my abilities to fix alot of the dependency issues or crashing that might have sprouted up. 

Yes please! I really like how this mod looks, and would love to use it some time, but I'm not too fond of all the bugginess.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 3:40 AM, C'tans and big magnets said:

For some reason, this mod gives a fatal error when trying to enter the Lustia dimension

This, also first attempt was instant teleport failed sent me back to the ship, second attempt was exactly this as said and kicked from the game... darn this one sounded like something nice to play with too...