Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

Is the extrernal installer broken again?

I can open it and set "LE" Version for install, but then the Options Form just goes blank and never closes.

The external installer seems to not close properly :(

I will now try to install it manually.

Ok, no idea how this is mean to be installed manually :(

Your FOMODs sadly often dont work.

Cant you just provide a seperate DL for LE and SE? 

Same for V1.6 

I click "Next" and the options form freezes 

20 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Is the extrernal installer broken again?

I can open it and set "LE" Version for install, but then the Options Form just goes blank and never closes.

The external installer seems to not close properly :(

I will now try to install it manually.

Ok, no idea how this is mean to be installed manually :(

Your FOMODs sadly often dont work.

Cant you just provide a seperate DL for LE and SE? 

Same for V1.6 

I click "Next" and the options form freezes 

yes the newest fomod throws everything into skyrim/data again, with NMM.

Just grab all files needed from the original zip and create a new zip, drop all files in there and add it to NMM again.

I guess you use MO, than you should be able to choose the files you want directly?

Or just do the same as I do for NMM^^

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

yes the newest fomod throws everything into skyrim/data again, with NMM.

Just grab all files needed from the original zip and create a new zip, drop all files in there and add it to NMM again.

I guess you use MO, than you should be able to choose the files you want directly?

Or just do the same as I do for NMM^^

The problem is I dont really know which files I need and which I dont need.

Do you mean just deleting all SE files from the archive?

I now just copied the 01_LE PE files and then the 02 ABC LE files, overwriting 4 in the process.

No Idea if this is the correct way to do it. I also ignored the 03 True wolves...

sigh. 

6 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I now just copied the 01_LE PE files and then the 02 ABC LE files, overwriting 4 in the process.

No Idea if this is the correct way to do it. I also ignored the 03 True wolves...

I deleted the SE and SMP folders. This left me with the 3 LE PE folders you named. I copied the contents of the first two into Data. I don't use True Wolves so I just left it. I think folder 01 overwrote 37 files and folder 02 4 files.

Not tried it in game yet though. ? Game might implode tomorrow. ☹️

19 minutes ago, Nymra said:

sigh. 

depends what you have installed already

in my case: HDT PE, LE, End All Be All

files from folder I need:

01 ABC HDTPE LE

02 ABC End All Be All ABC LE PE

> now I drop the 02 into 01 overwriting all

if you only use HDT PE LE you only need

01 ABC HDTPE LE

during installation ABC should overwrite

MNC SLAL

XPMSE

(End All Be All)

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

depends what you have installed already

in my case: HDT PE, LE, End All Be All

files from folder I need:

01 ABC HDTPE LE

02 ABC End All Be All ABC LE PE

> now I drop the 02 into 01 overwriting all

if you only use HDT PE LE you only need

01 ABC HDTPE LE

during installation ABC should overwrite

MNC SLAL

XPMSE

(End All Be All)

hmm, trieds this now but could not test it yet... Busy not trying to smash my screen while beeing angry about myself not beeing to code and make a mod that actually woooorks aaah :D

Just now, Nymra said:

hmm, trieds this now but could not test it yet... Busy not trying to smash my screen while beeing angry about myself not beeing to code and make a mod that actually woooorks aaah :D

If smashing my head on the keyboard helps to mod and to learn code I would start right now doing that!

Still, it might help to repair some keys ?

Is there a simple way to ABC-fy a custom creature variant? I am using True Meeko and Zombie Dogs and Skinned Hounds along with their MNC compatibility patch. I know how to add HDT to a nif using nifskope, but if I compare the husky hard nif and meeko hard nif (which are very similar) in nifskope, ABC makes a lot of node changes and I am not experienced enough to know what to do.

Having an issue with even getting the mod to work. Tried to see if I could switch the mesh or texture in MCM in game and the only option that showed up was MNC for creatures, not ABC. Tried installing through Vortex. Nothing shows up anywhere. Nothing recognizes it in the MCM or anything. Unsure what is wrong. 

Here is my mod list:

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.ef53f2d3f79a719e030255317499a0a5.PNGCapture1.PNG.5a4dc08cb4c1711bb5663845beecb93e.PNGCapture2.PNG.bd61b883237c2ae0abd555f599ee0577.PNG

1 hour ago, thumbtacksword said:

Having an issue with even getting the mod to work. Tried to see if I could switch the mesh or texture in MCM in game and the only option that showed up was MNC for creatures, not ABC. Tried installing through Vortex. Nothing shows up anywhere. Nothing recognizes it in the MCM or anything. Unsure what is wrong. 

Here is my mod list:

Reveal hidden contents

ABC does not add new CF settings, it just replaces the MNC meshes.

Unless I did something wrong, seems the latest 1.17 update messed up a lot of the collision files.  The ones I’ve identified for sure so far are canines, sabrecat.  Seems it’s the extrastringdata or whatever in nifscope that no longer corresponds to the hdt xmls.  Going back to 1.1.3 fixes the issue.  Might need a look Factory.

Also, question about fixing ctd werewolves.  Every time I summon one with hentai creatures, the game crashes.  Seems to be an issue with this mod overwriting MNC with ?meshes/skeletons that don’t work?  Is there a fix for this?  Short of disabling ABC (which fixes it right away)

Thanks

Hey factoryclose, I am going to try making some animations with this now, I have been sat on a few rigs I made for a while...

Do you plan to add BS Bruma creatures?

I have wanted to make proper Ogre animations for ages... I think for a lot of us, this, erm.. habit, started with Oblivion and HGEC and LoversPk, so it would feel nostalgic to bring goblins and Ogres into the mix again with fully animated cock.

I would really like to give spider animations ago as well and I don't think you have made a skeleton for that yet?

-Roh

Also I think you added the wrong Horse skeleton into your mod? It doesn't match up with the mesh used in MNC. Cause I am using blender I can't open max files so I am building my rigs by importing the mesh and skeleton then parenting them using the existing vertex data. I import both the mesh and skeleton with the same plugin but that horse skeleton "just aint right". It's like there is some extra bone length added in the torso and stuff.

21 hours ago, RohZima said:

Hey factoryclose, I am going to try making some animations with this now, I have been sat on a few rigs I made for a while...

Do you plan to add BS Bruma creatures?

I have wanted to make proper Ogre animations for ages... I think for a lot of us, this, erm.. habit, started with Oblivion and HGEC and LoversPk, so it would feel nostalgic to bring goblins and Ogres into the mix again with fully animated cock.

I would really like to give spider animations ago as well and I don't think you have made a skeleton for that yet?

-Roh

Maybe? I think it's quite possible. But after done with our vanilla friends eagerly waiting to be done.

2 hours ago, RohZima said:

Also I think you added the wrong Horse skeleton into your mod? It doesn't match up with the mesh used in MNC. Cause I am using blender I can't open max files so I am building my rigs by importing the mesh and skeleton then parenting them using the existing vertex data. I import both the mesh and skeleton with the same plugin but that horse skeleton "just aint right". It's like there is some extra bone length added in the torso and stuff.

I don't have Blender but I can't guess what you are talking about. I just used the vanailla horse bone. I did nothing except for adding a new dick for them. What do you mean this "just anit right"?

1 hour ago, factoryclose said:

Maybe? I think it's quite possible. But after done with our vanilla friends eagerly waiting to be done.

I don't have Blender but I can't guess what you are talking about. I just used the vanailla horse bone. I did nothing except for adding a new dick for them. What do you mean this "just anit right"?

I actually compared them in nifskope as well and it was the same. Basically some of the bones/groups of bones are out of place relative to the mesh bones... 

If you want to check it out, open the horse hard mesh in nifskope then copy block your horse skeleton so you can see them together.

The scales are fine it's just certain groups of bones are out of place from the origin.

I fixed my rig by just moving those groups inline with the meshes bones, so I am 99% sure the animations should look fine in game anyway.

Spider would be great...