3 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

Attempted to incubate some giant spider eggs in an unfortunate pawn.

After a while, I got the notification that the pawn had gone into contractions and that birth was underway. Well, birth came and went, but no eggs appeared.

Bug, glitch or unfinished feature?

fertilize them?

Here's a test build. 

Could use feedback, if anyone happens to have time to test it. Too many things for one person to test. I'd be surprised if everything works as intended. If you want something that's guaranteed to work better, get the official version that Ed86 posted.

Changes:

- Rewrote the processSex functionality, which fixes several old bugs (no more oral-only) and allows for much wider variety of sex. Merged animals into the same function. Some of the messages might have the initiator and receiver mixed up, please leave feedback if you notice any oddness in social logging or records.
- Working sex types: Vaginal, Anal, Fellatio, Cunnilingus, Rimming, DoublePenetration (with hemipenis), Breastjob, Handjob, Footjob. The act is chosen based on various factors, such as whether it's rape, whoring, availability of the parts, etc. Only vaginal and DoublePenetration can result in pregnancy.
- Centralized the ticks-to-next-lovin' increase and satisfy into afterSex, to ensure that those aren't skipped.
- Changed Comfort Prisoner Rape from Wardening to BasicWorker. Because it being in Wardening meant that pawns incapable of Social could never do it.
- Added support for Alien Humanoid Framework 2.0 traits. Xenophobes are less attracted to alien species, and xenophiles less attracted to their own species.
- Made zoophiles less attracted to humanlikes, and reluctant to pay for humanoid whores.
- Added basic age scaling for non-human races with long lifespans, when determining attraction. So that aliens over age of 60+ actually get to have consensual sex.
- Enabled cum splatter from solo acts. Lowered cleaning time for cum to balance the increased output.
- Added new thoughts for BestialityForFemale job, for the rare cases where the female lacks the zoophile trait.  Non-zoos almost never do that job, but it can happen if they have no other outlets. Previously this counted as 'raped by animal' and massive mood loss, even though initiated by the colonist.
- Set the min-ticks-to-next-lovin' counter lower for insects on generation.
- Whores lacked a tick check and could instantly jump from one job to another. Forced them to recover a bit between jobs, but not as long as regular pawns.
- Lesbian sex lacked variety. Added fingering and scissoring to the available sex types.

Plus various bug fixes that I forgot to list.

Also includes the basic interspecies animal-on-animal breeding (enabled from settings), which I haven't included in the merge. Fixed the main bug in that, but need to expand it before it is ready.

Any listed features that you hate?

(Did not touch fertility code. So if there's insect pregnancy-related bugs, those probably remain unfixed.)

RJW - test build.7z

2 hours ago, Zaltys said:

- Added new thoughts for BestialityForFemale job, for the rare cases where the female lacks the zoophile trait.  Non-zoos almost never do that job, but it can happen if they have no other outlets. Previously this counted as 'raped by animal' and massive mood loss, even though initiated by the colonist.

I see both "licked by animal"  and  "raped" mood modifiers on my non-zoophile female pawn after an intimate encounter with the colony's resident thurmbo.

Ok, further testing reveals that the "Raped" mood modifier is appearing after the pawn gains the zoophile trait!

54 minutes ago, Captain Action said:

I see both "licked by animal"  and  "raped" mood modifiers on my non-zoophile female pawn after an intimate encounter with the colony's resident thurmbo.

Thanks. That looks like an older bug that hadn't been reported yet.

Fixed. (.dll update only for test version)

RJW.dll

3 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Here's a test build. 

Could use feedback, if anyone happens to have time to test it. Too many things for one person to test. I'd be surprised if everything works as intended. If you want something that's guaranteed to work better, get the official version that Ed86 posted.

Changes:

Plus various bug fixes that I forgot to list.

Also includes the basic interspecies animal-on-animal breeding (enabled from settings), which I haven't included in the merge. Fixed the main bug in that, but need to expand it before it is ready.

Any listed features that you hate?

(Did not touch fertility code. So if there's insect pregnancy-related bugs, those probably remain unfixed.)

RJW - test build.7z

Ok, cool what do you plan to expand currently. I'm testing this right away and as per usual will notify you if I find anything.

Haven't tried out the test build yet since I'm having no issues yet with the latest one, but I was wondering if it would be possible to change females raping male animals to not just result in "(animal) was anally raped." I would imagine if a female was raping a male animal, it would result in forced penetration or forced licking, not... whatever that's supposed to be.

55 minutes ago, baldax said:

Haven't tried out the test build yet since I'm having no issues yet with the latest one, but I was wondering if it would be possible to change females raping male animals to not just result in "(animal) was anally raped." I would imagine if a female was raping a male animal, it would result in forced penetration or forced licking, not... whatever that's supposed to be.

I hear ya, but I think it's more of a case of weird interaction chances because I did have a few cases where a male animal licked a female colonist when she raped it.

Zaltys I think a found a bug screen capped a few images of it. Also i forgot to mention and take a screenshot of an interesting bug I found involving prepared carefully. When you equip bondage gear to a pawn in prepared carefully and the remove it, replace it etc. The game will still thinks the pawn is being bound with said gear when you start the game and even give you five keys for the device. However the keys are useless because the pawn does not have it on. So I used debug to remove it. Another thought I just had is are you guys planning to add more bondage gear in the future.

20190101204933_1.jpg.51874107fc5c864b22349df72f29887c.jpg20190101205308_1.jpg.c7179f330e4deba31aba6bf991976d5c.jpg20190101204926_1.jpg.f6238d267cb3bf0039f1382f2b4ecc5b.jpg

Can i give you some ideas?

I think it's good add 'torture room for whipping, hard spanking, riding wooden horse etc..."

torture room will be used punishment for prisoner, and naughty colonists.

and sexual action example 'nipples massage', 'anal massage', 'anal fingering massage as medical sex with latex glove', 'pussy massage', 'prostate massage', 'prostate massage as medical sex with latex glove' etc...

9 hours ago, weirn said:

Also i forgot to mention and take a screenshot of an interesting bug I found involving prepared carefully. When you equip bondage gear to a pawn in prepared carefully and the remove it, replace it etc. The game will still thinks the pawn is being bound with said gear when you start the game and even give you five keys for the device. However the keys are useless because the pawn does not have it on. So I used debug to remove it. Another thought I just had is are you guys planning to add more bondage gear in the future.

I haven't even looked at the sex toy code yet. There's too many core things to fix first. Though now that sex types are in place, I'll probably get around to adding strap-ons at some point (though I'm no good at making art, so that's a problem), and then pegging sex type for those (female-on-male penetration). 

9 hours ago, baldax said:

Haven't tried out the test build yet since I'm having no issues yet with the latest one, but I was wondering if it would be possible to change females raping male animals to not just result in "(animal) was anally raped."

Uh, that's the main thing that's rewritten in the test version. Like the notes said.

9 hours ago, weirn said:

I hear ya, but I think it's more of a case of weird interaction chances because I did have a few cases where a male animal licked a female colonist when she raped it.

In the rewrite? I've set the chances of that happening to extremely low, but I suppose it might still trigger since there's not a whole lot of types that fit that kind of action. Vaginal is common in animal initiated acts, but what would you say are suitable sex types if a female rapes a male animal?

In general, there's very few acts that are suitable for female-on-male rapes for colonists too. ...I suppose I could add fisting to the list, low chance for consensual, higher for rapes.

As for the screenshots: not sure what I'm looking at there. Some of the text flows badly, but those were added by other coders and I didn't to meddle too much with those. Though I think I'm gonna flip it around. Something like "Was fellated. <x> sucked off <y>" sounds better to me. The logging error is definitely odd, but I think I know what the problem is.

New test build. 

Changes:

- Fixed the text bug that weirn reported, and changed the text for fellatio.
- Fixed some other bugs.
- And while working on those, added Mutual Masturbation and Fisting sex types. The latter is rare.

- Added sex types into settings, so you can lower the frequency of ones you don't want to see. Lowering the values for vanilla sex (vaginal and anal) is not recommended, makes things go weird.

Might need to raise the minimum value for vaginal/anal sex setting. Because setting those too low makes things go really weird. Especially for animal-on-colonist stuff.

Any other settings that you'd like to see, btw?

RJW - test build.7z

So I bought the Demon Vagina from a random trader, hoping that I could install it onto a slave pawn, but there is nothing in the operation tab to perform the sex change operation. Is this working as intended, or have I discovered a glitch? I expected the demon vagina to be 'transplantable', but now I'm thinking maybe it's not supposed to be. If that is the case what is the point of the item?

18 minutes ago, Vincenzo667 said:

So I bought the Demon Vagina from a random trader, hoping that I could install it onto a slave pawn, but there is nothing in the operation tab to perform the sex change operation. Is this working as intended, or have I discovered a glitch? I expected the demon vagina to be 'transplantable', but now I'm thinking maybe it's not supposed to be. If that is the case what is the point of the item?

Let's see.. Tight, cat, horse, dragon, etc...

Yeah, there's no surgery for demon vaginas or penises. Whoever added those must've forgot the recipes. Thanks for the report, will add those to the merge.

12 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

Let's see.. Tight, cat, horse, dragon, etc...

Yeah, there's no surgery for demon vaginas or penises. Whoever added those must've forgot the recipies. Thanks for the report, will add those to the merge.

nope

27 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

And why not? Like Vincenzo667 said, what's the point of having the items if they're not transplantable?

bcoz they are not intended to be transplantable and i didnt bother enough to make them disappear after few hours without host body

13 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

bcoz they are not intended to be transplantable and i didnt bother enough to make them disappear after few hours without host body

So imps and other playable demon races can't have lost genitalia restored. Doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever. Reverted the edit.

4 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

So imps and other playable demon races can't have lost genitalia restored. Doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever. Reverted the edit.

dont know any playable demon races

and i dont quite think magic stuff should be operable

I see, so they're related to the Call of Cthulhu mod and they serve as genitalia for the lovecraftian demons and aren't supposed to be compatible with human pawns. Honestly I kinda suspected this might be the case, but since a trader had it I thoght it might be transplantable. So it's basically a useless item and I can just throw it out. Thanks for clearing it up.

1 minute ago, Vincenzo667 said:

I see, so they're related to the Call of Cthulhu mod and they serve as genitalia for the lovecraftian demons and aren't supposed to be compatible with human pawns. Honestly I kinda suspected this might be the case, but since a trader had it I thoght it might be transplantable. So it's basically a useless item and I can just throw it out. Thanks for clearing it up.

Given this has risen up multiple times, it'd be easier to either disable them as items, or put a disclaimer of "Incompatible with humanoid beings" or something. Just so users can't keep thinking its a bug.

Also, is it intended that Bugs birthed from ovipositioned insect eggs are of a random faction? I've had a female birth groups of 20 bugs at once, where a few, like 5 of them, are hostile and belong to "Insect Hive", even though the eggs belonged to a couple of tamed insects-- while the rest of the bugs is passive and wild.