23 hours ago, mikki22 said:

Misc. Robots / Mai is incompatible with this mod. the robots have all sex needs. need a patch

I don't see why humanlike AI constructs wouldn't have sex need. ...or at least simulated capacity for it.

Roombas probably shouldn't, but as far as I know, that was already fixed in a recent version.

On 12/24/2018 at 4:32 AM, Captain Action said:

Or how does the female in question becomes pregnant as a result of said anal sex.

That is still happening?! Meh. I'll try to track it down, after I'm done with a couple of other things. Edit: Never mind. Ed86 just fixed it.

3 hours ago, weirn said:

A question I would have is would animals have a sex need too, and if so could that be the defining detail that helps determine an animal fulfilling its needs. 

It would be easy to add the sex need for animals. I did that in my private build to debug something, then ended up leaving it enabled because it didn't break anything. You can do it manually simply by removing the <minIntelligence> row from Defs/NeedDefs/Needs_Sex.xml.

But making it optional would be considerably harder, because of how the needs are loaded. So I'm not planning to push it into core RJW.

v1.9.0
Zaltys:
Fixed the motes for bestiality. Which also fixes the 'wild animals don't always consent'-functionality.
Added functions for checking prude and lecher traits (from other mods).
Added patches for some conflicting traits (no more prude or asexual nymphos, etc).
Added couple of low-impact thoughts for whoring attempts.
Used the thoughts to make sure that a whore doesn't constantly bother same visitors or colonists.
Enabled hook up attempts for prisoners, since they already have thoughttree for that. Most likely to try to target other prisoners or warden, whoever is around.
Refactored JobGiver_Bestiality: removed redundant code and improved speed. Also improved target picking further, and made it so that drunk or high colonists may make unwise choices when picking targets.
Added hemipenis (for snakes and various reptiles). Might add multi-penetration support for those at some later date.

Ed86:
fix traps considered females after surgery
fix error preventing animal rape pawns
fix error when trying to sexualize dead pawns
added support for generic rim insects, mechanoids, androids
added Masturbation, DoublePenetration, Boobjob, Handjob, Footjob types of sex
added thoughts for incubator (empty/full/eggs), should implement them someday
moved process_breeding to xxx
merged necro aftersex with aftersex
merged aftersex with process sex/bestiality, so now outcome of sex is what you see on log/social tab 
impregnation happens after vaginal/doublepenetration sex 
renamed JobDriver_Bestiality to JobDriver_BestialityForMale
added check for futa animals when breeding
breeding by animal increases broken body value
breeding and bestiality for female with bounded animal is counted as non rape
zoophile trait gain check now includes rapes of/by animals and insects
countffsexwith... now includes rapes
description changes for records
Egg pregnancy:
added contractions for eggs birthing(dirty hack using submit hediff)
eggs now stay inside for full duration, if not fertilized -> dead eggs born
abortion period now functions as fertilization period
i think ive changed message when eggs born, should be less annoying
some code cleaning
not sure if any of below works
nymphos and psychopaths(maybe other pawns in future) can now(probably) violate fresh corpses
psychopaths should gain positive thought for violating corpse
think nodes:
enabled frustrated condition, used by nymphs
added descriptions for think nodes 
think trees: 
exchanged priorities for prisoner whoring/rapecp 
moved breed from zoophile tree to animal 
when nymph is frustrated, it may violate corpse or random rape 

rjw_1.9.0.7z

5 minutes ago, Highlander said:

Are hook ups a feature of this mod or another one? Haven't seen this occur yet.

Hook up as in hookers.

Since non-faction pawns such as prisoners cannot be tagged for whoring, it simply occurs automatically if they get horny enough.

In short, prisoners should now be able to have consensual sex with someone who's sharing (or vising) their cell.

3 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Hook up as in hookers.

Since non-faction pawns such as prisoners cannot be tagged for whoring, it simply occurs automatically if they get horny enough.

In short, prisoners should now be able to have consensual sex with someone who's sharing (or vising) their cell.

How likely is that to happen, though? Are traits and current relationships factored into the decision whether a prisoner wants to have sex with someone or not?

14 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

How likely is that to happen, though? Are traits and current relationships factored into the decision whether a prisoner wants to have sex with someone or not?

Yep. Same way as for whores. They don't hook up with colonists they dislike, and generally don't cheat on lovers unless they have a trait such as Lecher (from Psychology).

16 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you racist! Those robots has feelings too

Guess they never heard about Glitches are the sexiest bitches.

16 hours ago, Ed86 said:

also i'd like to purpose change to OP add something like:

Caution:

This is the mod intended to be used by mentally healthy population of Earth(which is very few of us left). If you think killing humans, butchering them, making cloth of their skin is "ok", but having sex related stuff is "not ok", then degenerate byproduct of modern civilization like you should vacate itself from this thread.

xD

Sounds good certainly fits.

15 hours ago, Zaltys said:

It would be easy to add the sex need for animals. I did that in my private build to debug something, then ended up leaving it enabled because it didn't break anything. You can do it manually simply by removing the <minIntelligence> row from Defs/NeedDefs/Needs_Sex.xml.

But making it optional would be considerably harder, because of how the needs are loaded. So I'm not planning to push it into core RJW.

That's understandable I'll be sure to keep a note to re-add this each new update.

Some more questions is it possible to add genitals to animals or change their sex? Possibly, add prosthetic ones or harvest them for "research" purposes? If so I can't seem to find them and I did have an option to remove generic genitals though they don't actually exist. Then again there is a new update so I will see if it is persisting.

Also how does double penetration work I saw it and I'm now intrigued if multiple partners for sex are now possible/getting added.

6 hours ago, weirn said:

That's understandable I'll be sure to keep a note to re-add this each new update.

Also how does double penetration work I saw it and I'm now intrigued if multiple partners for sex are now possible/getting added.

You could also try to formulate a patch mod that removes the minIntelligence. That way you don't have to remember to remove it again when a new version comes out. I might do it myself because I'm curious how it turns out, but don't hold your breath.

I also wonder about double penetration. I had several occurences of two animals mounting the same pawn at the same time. Is this now honored with a different thought?

Impregnation seems to not work anymore in 1.9.0.

I've even been able to reproduce it by starting new games and setting the humanoid preg chance to 100%, and even after a ton of sex they never become pregnant (Hediff is not visible in dev mode either).

When I reinstall 1.8.9a, impregnation works properly again.

Thanks for the constant updates and thanks for the mod. It's really well made and I've had no other major bugs or problems with it so far in the months I've been using it ?.

tested regular sex and marked colonist rape. pregnancy appears to be fixed (only tested between humans, vaginal only feature is working too)

might be wrong but i noticed that in 1.9.0 female insects did not implant eggs but was fixed in the new patch too.

?

Since there seems to be some demand for the interspecies animal-on-animal sex, here's a variant of 1.9.0a with that added. Includes the pregnancy patch.

It's still basic at the moment. To get it working, there's a new setting that should be enabled.

Only animals marked as breeders can do it, and you don't have much control over what targets they pick. 

Breeders will try to pick the most suitable mate. That means that they generally won't try to mate with something that's much larger or smaller than them... unless there's no alternatives. They might even try to mate with wild animals. Though you can micromanage it by limiting their movement with zones. 

For balance reasons, it's currently set so that the offspring will always be of the mother's species. So no breeding dragons by using a horde of cats, etc.

Could use feedback.

Issues:

- Kind of spammy, because it currently uses the same rape alerts as animal-on-colonist.

- I adjusted the animal sex frequency from vanilla, but it still seems too common?

rjw 1.9.0a - var.7z

Not sure if its intended behaviour but the new 1.9.0 makes animals rapetastic and then some. 1.8.9 had them raping prisoners between 1 to 2 times a day but now they double and even triple rape the same pawn, leave the room and come back and do it again. I had one do it 21 times in one day. Also, animals no longer make the sex bar go up like they did in 1.8.9. It degrades an only goes back up with a human.

2 hours ago, torill said:

Not sure if its intended behaviour but the new 1.9.0 makes animals rapetastic and then some. 1.8.9 had them raping prisoners between 1 to 2 times a day but now they double and even triple rape the same pawn, leave the room and come back and do it again. I had one do it 21 times in one day. Also, animals no longer make the sex bar go up like they did in 1.8.9. It degrades an only goes back up with a human.

Yeah, I already had fixes pending for some of those. It's mostly from trying to give animals memories and traits, which they can't have. So it simply errors out and quits execution before it gets to increasing the timers. 

But since those didn't get merged before other changes, I need to resubmit the fixes for the new version. ...it's kind of annoying to have to keep doing that. 

1 hour ago, torill said:

disable alwaysDoLovin

animal have min 2.1 hours cool down between breeding's

also sex bar goes up fine

12 hours ago, june said:

Impregnation seems to not work anymore in 1.9.0.

I've even been able to reproduce it by starting new games and setting the humanoid preg chance to 100%, and even after a ton of sex they never become pregnant (Hediff is not visible in dev mode either).

When I reinstall 1.8.9a, impregnation works properly again.

Thanks for the constant updates and thanks for the mod. It's really well made and I've had no other major bugs or problems with it so far in the months I've been using it ?.

Can I have your list mod or setting for this one ? Pregnancy is inextistant in my rim-world, Insect and robot are like human and don't make anything aftert the act.

edit; should I wait before it go visible or something ?

For some reason every time when I use this mod my game pauses every moment pawn tried to do something with this message:

Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter GetPriority: System.NullReferenceException:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object at RimWorld.Pawn_DrugPolicyTracker.ShouldTryToTakeScheduledNow (Verse.ThingDef ingestible) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at RimWorld.JobGiver_TakeDrugsForDrugPolicy.GetPriority (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Tagger:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch5(Object, ThinkTreeDef&) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob() Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick() Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch2(Object) Verse.TickList:Tick() Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick() Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate() Verse.Game:UpdatePlay() Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Now, I'm not a pro with mods but see, that the problem occurs because pawns try to do many things at once. I use about 140 mods but hardly any of themm change behavior. What's curious is that this message started to pop up recently and I have no idea how to fix that.

If it's important, I have posted my mod list.

1.png

21 hours ago, nugerumon said:

You could also try to formulate a patch mod that removes the minIntelligence. That way you don't have to remember to remove it again when a new version comes out. I might do it myself because I'm curious how it turns out, but don't hold your breath.

I also wonder about double penetration. I had several occurences of two animals mounting the same pawn at the same time. Is this now honored with a different thought?

Hmmm.... that's a good idea my coding is rusty, but based on what you provided me it's really not that hard. If it works I probably will post the results assuming I can get it working. Might take some time.

Also, based on your experience rape is probably how it to happens. Makes me wonder if it can be initiated consensually. Took a quick peek in the code and so far in terms of thought not no not really. From what I can assume double penetration occurs when two pawn has sex with or rape one pawn. So a pawn will probably get only one thought from it, but obviously those who participate in it will be noted as per usual. So if two pawns rape one the raped pawn will obviously hate both but it is still a single rape for the most part. Thats my educated guess from look though the code though so take it as you will.

18 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Since there seems to be some demand for the interspecies animal-on-animal sex, here's a variant of 1.9.0a with that added. Includes the pregnancy patch.

It's still basic at the moment. To get it working, there's a new setting that should be enabled.

Only animals marked as breeders can do it, and you don't have much control over what targets they pick. 

Breeders will try to pick the most suitable mate. That means that they generally won't try to mate with something that's much larger or smaller than them... unless there's no alternatives. They might even try to mate with wild animals. Though you can micromanage it by limiting their movement with zones. 

For balance reasons, it's currently set so that the offspring will always be of the mother's species. So no breeding dragons by using a horde of cats, etc.

Could use feedback.

Issues:

- Kind of spammy, because it currently uses the same rape alerts as animal-on-colonist.

- I adjusted the animal sex frequency from vanilla, but it still seems too common?

rjw 1.9.0a - var.7z

Cool beans I'll take a look for you. Started a new colony so it going to be interesting on what turns out.

7 hours ago, Xayrlen said:

For some reason every time when I use this mod my game pauses every moment pawn tried to do something with this message:

Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter GetPriority: System.NullReferenceException:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object at RimWorld.Pawn_DrugPolicyTracker.ShouldTryToTakeScheduledNow (Verse.ThingDef ingestible) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at RimWorld.JobGiver_TakeDrugsForDrugPolicy.GetPriority (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Tagger:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch5(Object, ThinkTreeDef&) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob() Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick() Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch2(Object) Verse.TickList:Tick() Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick() Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate() Verse.Game:UpdatePlay() Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Now, I'm not a pro with mods but see, that the problem occurs because pawns try to do many things at once. I use about 140 mods but hardly any of themm change behavior. What's curious is that this message started to pop up recently and I have no idea how to fix that.

If it's important, I have posted my mod list.

1.png

start new game, you cant add mods that have drugs mid game, drug policy is not updated and causes error

4 hours ago, orphic said:

I have no mod folder in my Rimworld folder and adding one does not work to add mods outside of the Steam workshop.  Is there a fix for this?

RimWorld has two folders for itself, one in %AppData% in LocalLow, for its saves and configs, and one in the game's installation folder. Second is where the mods should be.

If the same place that has the "source" and such folders is there, and the game is working, there's no way you don't have a mods folder, since the "Core" of the game itself is stored in the mods folder and is necessary for the game to even boot.
image.png.ac820ffdc1db71a8b42bd2bcd27b0be4.png