1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Given this has risen up multiple times, it'd be easier to either disable them as items, or put a disclaimer of "Incompatible with humanoid beings" or something. Just so users can't keep thinking its a bug.

Also, is it intended that Bugs birthed from ovipositioned insect eggs are of a random faction? I've had a female birth groups of 20 bugs at once, where a few, like 5 of them, are hostile and belong to "Insect Hive", even though the eggs belonged to a couple of tamed insects-- while the rest of the bugs is passive and wild.

ill add  Useless for humans. to item defs

yeah

9 hours ago, Zaltys said:

New test build. 

Changes:

Might need to raise the minimum value for vaginal/anal sex setting. Because setting those too low makes things go really weird. Especially for animal-on-colonist stuff.

Any other settings that you'd like to see, btw?

RJW - test build.7z

Further bugs just that I can see are pawns who are masochists dont get the mood buffs to people who rape them, and animals keep trying to breed people they cant reach, even when they dont have the designator.

On 1/2/2019 at 11:28 PM, Berg said:

Further bugs just that I can see are pawns who are masochists dont get the mood buffs to people who rape them

Fixed. Had the wrong target set for that.

On 1/2/2019 at 11:28 PM, Berg said:

and animals keep trying to breed people they cant reach, even when they dont have the designator.

That is odd. The thinktree checks for designation, unless wildmode is enabled. You're sure that neither of them were designated? Trying to breed colonists they can't reach is also weird, since there's a check for that.

I'm starting to wonder if it's even triggering from the breed job, or from some other job. If you have the console enabled, copy-paste the three last lines from the log if it happens again (the lines with 'is violent / is rape' and the jobdrivers).

Will try to narrow it down. 

16 hours ago, Zaltys said:

I haven't even looked at the sex toy code yet. There's too many core things to fix first. Though now that sex types are in place, I'll probably get around to adding strap-ons at some point (though I'm no good at making art, so that's a problem), and then pegging sex type for those (female-on-male penetration).

If you need art I can actually help with that. I have been looking for some form of work to do so if you like I could get started now. Though it might take some time, I don't want it to look too out of place since I usually make vector images, and I'm not too sure how well it will fit.

17 hours ago, Zaltys said:

In the rewrite? I've set the chances of that happening to extremely low, but I suppose it might still trigger since there's not a whole lot of types that fit that kind of action. Vaginal is common in animal initiated acts, but what would you say are suitable sex types if a female rapes a male animal?

In general, there's very few acts that are suitable for female-on-male rapes for colonists too. ...I suppose I could add fisting to the list, low chance for consensual, higher for rapes.

To answer the first question not as far as I am aware since it has been exceedingly rare. I can really only recall three times and they where in older versions I do believe.

In the case of rape I have written a paper for a sociology class talking about female on male rape and how it wasn't taken seriously. What I learned from that is as far as rape go anything can happen. So, forced penetration, fisting, handjobs, blowjobs, cunnilingus, footworship, etc. can happen. Really rape is "forced" sex so a rapist will do anything they want if they think they can get away with it. Drugs can defiantly contribute to rape and its likelihood to happen. You could use the inebriation system in the to set it up (the drunker they are the more vulnerable they are). So really in terms of rape in general anything that can happen in normal sex you can assume can happen with rape. When it comes to animals you would have to approach it with a similar mindset so anything doing with the mouth of an animal is likely a no go, since the animals could very well bite. You can change the terminology to make it sound like more forced for example "Had vaginal sex. (Lily) mounted (John)." Just some thoughts about the matter really, what do you think?

19 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Though now that sex types are in place, I'll probably get around to adding strap-ons at some point (though I'm no good at making art, so that's a problem), and then pegging sex type for those (female-on-male penetration). 

Ok I just finished the strapon and it turns out it was not that hard to match rimworld's style. Not only that I have made some dildos because why not they are essentially strapons without the straps. So I made two a normal dildo and a double dildo for all the lovely couples. Anyways when you get a chance to look at them don't be afraid to make any suggestions on what could be changed, and if you like it don't be afraid to ask if you need more it'd be my pleasure to help.

RJW Toys.zip

4 hours ago, weirn said:

In the case of rape I have written a paper for a sociology class talking about female on male rape and how it wasn't taken seriously. What I learned from that is as far as rape go anything can happen. So, forced penetration, fisting, handjobs, blowjobs, cunnilingus, footworship, etc. can happen. Really rape is "forced" sex so a rapist will do anything they want if they think they can get away with it. Drugs can defiantly contribute to rape and its likelihood to happen. You could use the inebriation system in the to set it up (the drunker they are the more vulnerable they are). So really in terms of rape in general anything that can happen in normal sex you can assume can happen with rape.

That is how I wrote it: all types are available as rape. Well, except for mutual masturbation, and that should probably be enabled too. 

Some of the text could definitely use more work. One reason for that is that so far I couldn't get the pronouns to work for the log. (Which was what was causing the error you posted earlier). Would've liked to have something like "John was raped. Lily forced herself on John", the current text is more generic, but it should still make it obvious that it was rape -- unless I overlooked some combo.

1 hour ago, weirn said:

Ok I just finished the strapon and it turns out it was not that hard to match rimworld's style. Not only that I have made some dildos because why not they are essentially strapons without the straps. So I made two a normal dildo and a double dildo for all the lovely couples. Anyways when you get a chance to look at them don't be afraid to make any suggestions on what could be changed, and if you like it don't be afraid to ask if you need more it'd be my pleasure to help.

RJW Toys.zip

Thanks! I probably won't add it to the current merge, because it has more than enough changes already. But I'll be sure to work on it for the next one.

A way I did undergarments was to redefine Defs/Misc/ApparelLayerDefs/ApparelLayerDefs onskin layer drawOrder to a value of 50 and make a new layer called undergarments with a drawOrder of 0 so there would be maximum compatibility between clothing mods (example included). I use other's art without permission so I don't publish. If I ever got an artist, maybe. Stuff like toys that are worn could go there. Patches to redefine layer for clothing mods with stuff like loin clothes are easy to write. Lots of little buffs in equippedStatOffsets for increasing vulnerability, social impact, or move speed, and minuscule insulation bonuses and weights in statBases.

Other mods to consider for gear would be Hediff Apparel Resource, by LoonyLadle (on steam). Maybe a way to give penalties for gender appropriate mismatch for basic colonists.

Maybe make new traits for cross-dressers. No judgement on that by the way but fun to play with peoples predispositions when talking kink at a greater depth. Perhaps trap or futa training. A princess trait that gives a mood debuff if not wearing fab/sexy clothes. Maybe even Dom gear that either buffs melee or reduces vulnerability to some degree.

Just throwing ideas out there.

Great work. Love it. Keep it up.

ApparelLayerDefs.xml

havent seen this reported so not sure if its only a problem with my game but i ocassionally see sexual text working both ways when it shouldnt for the newest test build.

e.g.  Was fellated. <Male colonist> sucked off <Female colonist>. (in the female colonist's social tab)

also stuff like scissoring happening when it is a straight couple etc.

edit:

sorry just read the first test build notes, seems u were already aware of the issue

Some of the messages might have the initiator and receiver mixed up

On 1/3/2019 at 12:04 PM, woaofi1 said:

havent seen this reported so not sure if its only a problem with my game but i ocassionally see sexual text working both ways when it shouldnt for the newest test build.

e.g.  Was fellated. <Male colonist> sucked off <Female colonist>. (in the female colonist's social tab)

also stuff like scissoring happening when it is a straight couple etc.

Thanks! Both fixed, plus a few others that had the same problem. 

tried the new fix, some of the issues were fixed but not all (and noticed some other minor issues)

example 1: 

"Fingered <Female>/Was fingered. <Female> fingered <Male>." (cum splatter produced normally by female though)

example 2:

Breastjob/Blowjob/Footjob/Handjob text is normal but cum splatter not produced by male but by female. (not 100% consistent)

edit:

through some testing it appears that the colonist that arrives at bed first is the who cums after performing these actions, but during the same night any consecutive acts makes the female cum only.

example 3 (ignore this if i remembered wrong):

"Had sex with <Partner's name>. <Male/Female> had vaginal sex." (i think i remember that previous versions had only said "<Female> had vaginal sex.", there is also only one cum splatter but works like this; "<Male> had vaginal sex", then female cums and vice versa. iirc previous versions had both colonists' cum splatter)

edit:

mutual masturbation also results one colonist cumming so probably something in the test build is affecting colonists not being able to both cum.

On 1/3/2019 at 4:02 PM, woaofi1 said:

example 2:

Breastjob/Blowjob/Footjob/Handjob text is normal but cum splatter not produced by male but by female. (not 100% consistent)

edit:

through some testing it appears that the colonist that arrives at bed first is the who cums after performing these actions, but during the same night any consecutive acts makes the female cum only.

edit:

mutual masturbation also results one colonist cumming so probably something in the test build is affecting colonists not being able to both cum.

Thanks again. Cum generation is older code that I didn't change much. Both pawns are supposed to generate fluids. The problem was that I used Math.Min instead of Math.Max, which caused fluid generation for  to be less than 1 occasionally.

Good thing I asked for testers, this would've been quite broken if released without testing.

(Fluid generation is something that I'd like to improve in the future. With the new sex types, defaulting to 'both partners cum' doesn't always make sense. Acts such as giving a handjob and fellatio should maybe result in just the receiving partner cumming.)

Here's a quick fix for the cum generation. The fingering text is already fixed in the merge, but that was a .xml fix and I'd need to upload the whole thing again to get it working in the test version. Just assume that it'll be fixed in the official build.

hmm not noticing much change for the cum stuff. might need another person to verify this, not enough time right now to play and further test.

Any other settings that you'd like to see, btw?

would like to see a qol change for the submit drafted pawn option work similarly like designations (toggleable option in the bottom right of the screen, on/off in settings determines default) edit: or put it as the empty spot in designations unless its reserved for some other setting in the future

Any ideas on how to force prisoners to wear bondage gear/bindings? I know how you used to get them to wear clothes/dumping in a cell, but they (and understandably so) seem to avoid bondage gear. I had a few cursory looks through the suggested mods list and don't see anything specific that would lend itself to that, so I'm wondering if any of you longer time players have any known mods/suggestions on how to do so.

As for the mod itself, and this may have been fixed in one of the more recent ones (I was/am running the 1.90c version that was the latest a day or so ago), but it seems like some zoophiles would get rape debuffs like dizzy/body breaking/trance states from being bred/raped by animals, while others wouldn't, so I'm not sure if that is supposed to be possible or not.

22 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Thanks! I probably won't add it to the current merge, because it has more than enough changes already. But I'll be sure to work on it for the next one.

Not a problem, make sure you don't overwork yourself alright. I know you got a lot of work to do, but stress hurts work. And, as you know, if you need other toys drawn let me know I'll give it my best shot.

22 hours ago, Zaltys said:

That is how I wrote it: all types are available as rape. Well, except for mutual masturbation, and that should probably be enabled too. 

Some of the text could definitely use more work. One reason for that is that so far I couldn't get the pronouns to work for the log. (Which was what was causing the error you posted earlier). Would've liked to have something like "John was raped. Lily forced herself on John", the current text is more generic, but it should still make it obvious that it was rape -- unless I overlooked some combo.

Makes sense. Dialogue right now just describes what happens, but doesn't give you the idea that raped happen in they way you prefer.

Also here is an error log I checked it because for some reason certain values in RJW are preventing world generation for me not entirely sure why but it so far is only with the new dlls not the one in the test version could be the RJW Dragonians since they have to load after RJW. output_log.txt

1 hour ago, sleepfish said:

Any ideas on how to force prisoners to wear bondage gear/bindings? I know how you used to get them to wear clothes/dumping in a cell, but they (and understandably so) seem to avoid bondage gear. I had a few cursory looks through the suggested mods list and don't see anything specific that would lend itself to that, so I'm wondering if any of you longer time players have any known mods/suggestions on how to do so.

As for the mod itself, and this may have been fixed in one of the more recent ones (I was/am running the 1.90c version that was the latest a day or so ago), but it seems like some zoophiles would get rape debuffs like dizzy/body breaking/trance states from being bred/raped by animals, while others wouldn't, so I'm not sure if that is supposed to be possible or not.

For the bondage gear have you tried stripping them and leaving only the gear in there as that is the only thing that comes to mind since I haven't messed around with that too much. 

As for the zoophile rape debuff I think it is related to breeding being treated as rape even though it's not suppose to if they are a zoophile. I know Zaltys is fixing it and has dealt with certain aspects affiliated with it though I'm not sure about that specifically. I think I have had it happen in mine which is pretty recent but it could have been fixed in the new dll of Zaltys test version. Just go to Zaltys profile page and look through his posts to find the download for the test version and the newest dll. If it is still there just let him know here on the forum and he will fix it as fast as he can. The RJW.dll goes in the assemblies folder of the mod.

On 1/4/2019 at 8:58 AM, weirn said:

Also here is an error log I checked it because for some reason certain values in RJW are preventing world generation for me not entirely sure why but it so far is only with the new dlls not the one in the test version could be the RJW Dragonians since they have to load after RJW. output_log.txt

For the bondage gear have you tried stripping them and leaving only the gear in there as that is the only thing that comes to mind since I haven't messed around with that too much. 

That looks like a version mismatch.

I didn't want to spam the thread with the test build, but I guess I should upload the whole thing instead of .dlls, to make sure that everything is up-to-date.

Edit: Download removed - obsolete. Get the main version that Ed86 posted.

On 1/2/2019 at 11:38 PM, Zaltys said:

That is odd. The thinktree checks for designation, unless wildmode is enabled...

I usually use wild mode, but the animals trying to get to places they shouldn't be had never happened before so I thought it was a bug. My mistake sorry. Older versions of RJW also did not let animals that were not designated breeders try to breed even in wild mode, I also assumed that was a bug and someone would get round to it.

11 minutes ago, Berg said:

I usually use wild mode, but the animals trying to get to places they shouldn't be had never happened before so I thought it was a bug.

Wildmode makes everyone ignore designations. Animals still shouldn't be able to target anyone/anything outside of their zoned areas even in wildmode, so if they're trying to do that, that's definitely a bug. There's area checks in couple of places, so that shouldn't be possible..

with the newest test build there seems to be a major issue with it.

major issue:

vanilla vaginal seems to break colonists social tabs when they do it. It says "VaginalSexReceived" or "VaginalSexInitiated" as an alert in the top left and one colonist stands up and gets back in bed immediately. It also deletes any logging in their social tab and prevents and showing any more social interactions afterwards. (Using the interaction bubbles mod, they are still able to social afterwards but it isnt logged)

broken1.PNG.9b548a1b008e96e80e722cc2129420f7.PNG

It also makes the alerts lowered a bit and breaks any popup in the middle unusable (options, colony/faction naming etc.) when u have the colonists' social tab open. The social tab for colonists who havent had vanilla vaginal remains normal and not bugged.

However, if you were to save and load the file again it apeears to be fixed and shows all the past hidden interactions;

broken2.PNG.b856564c30c867d376f3e70d6ac65a9f.PNG

But the vaginal sex text seems to be bugged. (i assume it should appear similarly to what the anal sex text looks like) The issue is gone until vaginal sex happens again.

Vanilla anal is not broken by this.

Rape vaginal is not broken by this.

Rape anal is not broken by this.

(A lot of things arent broken by this, havent tested all texts but i guess vanilla vaginal is the only one affected by this)

minor issue:

the cum splatter issue still seems to be apparent in the newest test build (and mostly females are the one who cums in a straight relationship)

rape cum splatters are normal (i havent tested rape in the previous test builds so i dont know if they werent broken to begin with)

the fingering text is now fixed so thats a plus.

21 hours ago, sleepfish said:

I don't know concerning the bondage gear but for Prisonner Outfit, for example, they only wear the outfit when they are Idle, aka with no action programmed. 

So the only way I've found is to lock them in a cell with no way to do anything else but waiting.

Hey there! Been playing with this mod for a little bit, seeing how it plays with others. (This seems incompatible with the Avali mod on the Steam Workshop, I was getting weird stuff like having second vaginas listed on lower left ears, anuses on fingers, stuff like that. I think the Avali mod tweaks the default bodies slightly to accommodate the unique anatomy. For now, the Fluffy Space Raptors are not meant for lewds.)

A couple questions!

- I have a necrophile in my colony and have had her around since the start. Female, psychopath, and a freezer full of corpses, but seemingly no interest. Am I missing a button or do I need to zone it somehow? Or can only dudes do it/I need to even out the rape chances?

- Kids: I don't have any other children mods, and so the save is using the built-in pregnancy and birth system in this mod. What age do kids... well, become not useless? There's five of them stuck in bed, with the oldest being three quadrums old, but so far they seem stuck in "I am a child and cannot move" mode. Are the growth rates realistic to human development, or is there a threshold that they actually "Grow up" and start moving? (My oldest actually did get up and get dressed after being nude for this long, but I think that was a bug? As he's still listed as being an immobile baby in the medical screen, I think it was a mental break that got him up and out.)

5 hours ago, woaofi1 said:

with the newest test build there seems to be a major issue with it.

Re-download. That was already fixed when you wrote that.

I uploaded the wrong version like five minutes before Loverslab went down, and then replaced it with the working one as soon as the site came back up. Didn't think that anyone had a chance to grab the wrong version, sorry about that.

47 minutes ago, Felidae0 said:

Hey there! Been playing with this mod for a little bit, seeing how it plays with others. (This seems incompatible with the Avali mod on the Steam Workshop, I was getting weird stuff like having second vaginas listed on lower left ears, anuses on fingers, stuff like that. I think the Avali mod tweaks the default bodies slightly to accommodate the unique anatomy. For now, the Fluffy Space Raptors are not meant for lewds.)

That is extremely odd, considering that Avali were working fine the last I saw them and the genitalia hediff should only be generated on torso. I honestly have no idea how that's even be possible. Could you post a screenshot of it?

I have a necrophile in my colony and have had her around since the start. Female, psychopath, and a freezer full of corpses, but seemingly no interest. Am I missing a button or do I need to zone it somehow? Or can only dudes do it/I need to even out the rape chances?

I've never seen it trigger either and suspect that might be something wrong with the jobgiver, but haven't had a chance to look at that part of the code yet.

Kids: I don't have any other children mods, and so the save is using the built-in pregnancy and birth system in this mod. What age do kids... well, become not useless?

Depends on the race, but in the core Rimworld humans become children at age of four. That's when they should be able to start doing work, though at reduced pace.

14 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

That is extremely odd, considering that Avali were working fine the last I saw them and the genitalia hediff should only be generated on torso. I honestly have no idea how that's even be possible. Could you post a screenshot of it?

Have been using 1.9.0c with Avali's (And about 15+ other races) and they're fine. Sounds like this person might've tried to update their mods mid-save, or just poor ordering...

Only issue i've noticed on the genital-assignment is for a few random magical creatures from Rimworld of Magic, like elementals, imps, etc. Elementals have anuses but no genitals, despite having the body parts for it, and also having assigned genders.

Also, i've noticed that the Romance-chance-factor is pretty normal among colonists that are male and female, but futas/herms/traps seem to cause numbers way above average. Like, a normal male colonist has a 0.45 romance chance factor with a normal female, while the chance is 0.15 the other way around (Queue the drama from earlier), and that makes sense.... but a Herm has 2.0+ romance chance factor with another Herm colonist....

As a third thing, i don't remember seeing this in the changes, but colonists that are sexually frustrated will make use of assigned animals, even without Zoo trait and Wild-mode off, which is interesting.

Do take in consideration i'm talking about 1.9.0c, and not the current wave of test versions.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

As a third thing, i don't remember seeing this in the changes, but colonists that are sexually frustrated will make use of assigned animals, even without Zoo trait and Wild-mode off, which is interesting.

I think it was added with the trait gain feature. Colonists gain the Zoophile trait after a few animal encounters, and for that to happen it needs to be possible for them to actually have sex with animals if they have no other outlets. It's supposed to be rather rare. Might tune it if it's too common..

Oh, and being drunk makes colonists less picky. So if you're running a colony where everyone is constantly hammered, they're likely to do stuff they wouldn't do when sober.

Re-download. That was already fixed when you wrote that.

I uploaded the wrong version like five minutes before Loverslab went down, and then replaced it with the working one as soon as the site came back up. Didn't think that anyone had a chance to grab the wrong version, sorry about that.

yeah after the site went back up i thought that the download link was spaced out more than before, didnt expected it was reuploaded.

...but still after redownloading, it looks like the issues are still there. dunno if you uploaded the same test version again or something wrong with the site?

sorry about this. maybe for now its better for you to not have to constantly reuploading the test builds