2 hours ago, Strec said:

For now, never see any animal intercourse with different races (I have a male cow flagged as breeder and 3 female muffallos flagged as rapeable). Will see...

Ok, just seen the female chicken mounted by my male cow, surprising but works.

Ha. There might be a bit too much weight on the Wilderness value. Muffalos have that at 60%, whereas chicken are a 'safer' option. Will probably tune it so that animals focus more on the size.

Though I'm planning to add checks for body-types at some point (so that quadrupedal animals are more likely to go for other quadrupeds, birds for birds, etc).

3 hours ago, sonsuka said:

Hi, Where do u go to change the configuarable on the %?

Options > Mod Settings...

Hey don't do that I'm impatient to see a muffalo on 2 legs and laying eggs !

Balance : the penalty on pawn for having a child animal died (-5) is too high in my mind, it's only an animal, not a humanchild. 

Note that on my pawn it would ideally be 0 because it have the Desensitized trait but I imagine this is not manageable because the trait comes from an other mod?

It seems the rape frequency is too high you could lower it a little more and it would be interesting to add a little random value on the delay to avoid all pawns going to rape at the same time. 

Prostitution of prisonner became extremely rare (but exists), are you sure of the code you modified?

42 minutes ago, Strec said:

It seems the rape frequency is too high you could lower it a little more and it would be interesting to add a little random value on the delay to avoid all pawns going to rape at the same time. 

You can lower the frequency by not designating them for rape. And there's already as much variance as possible, without making it so long that it'd cause unavoidable mood debuffs.

Also note that the frequency is based on age (older colonists are nowhere near as active) and the job priority. Which was moved from Wardening to BasicWorker in this update. I'll probably get around to moving it to its own new category at some point ('Sex work', or whatever), once I find time for that.

42 minutes ago, Strec said:

Prostitution of prisonner became extremely rare (but exists), are you sure of the code you modified?

Well, yeah. Why would a prisoner go whorin' just because you order them to? Especially if they're from another faction. They'll only do it if they feel like it. Which should be rarely if ever, unless they're nymphos or masochists.

If you want to take away their free will, designate them as CP instead.

15 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Zoo nympho android with no genitalia...? Yeah, that's gonna break stuff. 

As far as I know, androids are still supposed to be built with genitalia. Makes me wonder if there's something wrong with the pawn.

...it shouldn't even be possible to get those thoughts if the colonist has a Zoophile trait, and I don't see how the lack of genitalia could throw that off. Ah well, I'll do some testing with androids.

Ok so he is using CHJee's androids which are different from the tiered androids. You can even tell from the image that the android is not a tiered android since they look much more mechanical in comparison to the CHJee androids. I did do a quick check on this and they don't naturally spawn with genitals at all yet you can still give them some and they can go through the same surgeries. The CHJee androids can get pregnant too though they are designed to mimic humans, and their origins as well as their purpose is unknown so I would give that a pass (they can be manufactured too). The Zoophile trait can be attained if a colonist gets raped by an animal I have a prisoner who got it as I tried to breed some of my more "rare" animals. Hump Shroom addiction will give the nympho trait. So the mood debuffs are likely there just because she just recently turned to a zoophile so they have yet to expire.

As a side note: Animals with high wildness seem to attack their victims more frequently during their rape attempts. I noticed this as I was trying to breed one and it kept fighting the prisoner after it finished raping so I ceased future attempts since the prisoner is quite good in states.

13 hours ago, red3dred said:

She wasn't a zoo at first, and probably was never meant to be a nympho either, but spawned with a humpshroom addiction, and there were CP animals, so she was stuck in a loop interacting with them, didn't take long for her to become a zool. Perhaps the property that gives genitals thought the humpshroom addiction was relevant enough that it didn't need to generate them?

As mentioned with my response to Zaltys post on this matter the zoophile trait seems to be currently attainable in any sexual interaction with animals. It's not guaranteed but it can happen (so a pawn can still have the debuffs if they turn into a zoophile before they expire). Also, the nympho trait will always be given to pawns with a humpshroom addiction if they don't already have it. CHJee's androids do seem to be buggy with this mod since they don't naturally spawn with genitals and they are still considered fertile. I have noticed that the droids from CHJee's androids mod also have fertility (at least the last time I used one that was the case). There is already patch for the droids where they don't engage or need sex, but it's possible that hostile pawns can rape them I haven't tested it though (kinda doubt it's possible since they can't even be marked for rape).

56 minutes ago, weirn said:

There is already patch for the droids where they don't engage or need sex, but it's possible that hostile pawns can rape them I haven't tested it though (kinda doubt it's possible since they can't even be marked for rape).

Since they have no orifices, they're not considered valid targets for rape.

I'll add additional checks for the traits so that non-sexualized pawns are unable gain those. That'll solve part of the problem, at least.

So you're telling me, that the utility droids which are way more mechanical and primitive in nature have genitals, but the androids, which are sentient humanoid bionic machines, don't? Despite there actually being a backstory for "pleasure models"? Now i'm really confused on how this was decided.

Or maybe they were just forgotten during the writing of the table for "adding the right genitals to the right pawns", but nobody seems to think that, at least i couldn't notice that implication in any of the comments. Weirn wrote a lot, but i couldn't quite pick up all of it, seems like a lot of parallel and redundant information. Anyway, that's... not the point.

If the androids, the ones with glowy eyes and white bodies, aren't meant to have genitals, may i ask why?

47 minutes ago, red3dred said:

So you're telling me, that the utility droids which are way more mechanical and primitive in nature have genitals, but the androids, which are sentient humanoid bionic machines, don't? Despite there actually being a backstory for "pleasure models"? Now i'm really confused on how this was decided.

Or maybe they were just forgotten during the writing of the table for "adding the right genitals to the right pawns", but nobody seems to think that, at least i couldn't notice that implication in any of the comments. Weirn wrote a lot, but i couldn't quite pick up all of it, seems like a lot of parallel and redundant information. Anyway, that's... not the point.

If the androids, the ones with glowy eyes and white bodies, aren't meant to have genitals, may i ask why?

They are machines, they dont need them

I have no idea how to make pawns un rapable, coz in a end it has some sort of mouth or hands so it can do lewd stuff even without penis/vag/anus

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Or maybe they were just forgotten during the writing of the table for "adding the right genitals to the right pawns", but nobody seems to think that, at least i couldn't notice that implication in any of the comments. 

Nah, they sometimes get genitalia based on backstories. Sounds like that fits the lore.

Though they're also specifically excluded in Sex_Need_filter.xml, which means that most things simply don't work. Since a lot of jobs rely on sex need to trigger. There's a lot of code that's contradictory like that, and I find it difficult to tell how much of it is intentional.

There's also the problem with ages. Androids seem to have very low ages, which doesn't mesh well with the default 'sex min. age' setting.

So the one rare occasion i had seen a Android nymph with sex-need, addicted to humpshroom, was not supposed to happen and thus broke a lot of those rules that were in place huh.

Well, that's good to know for the future. And yes, i have to agree with Ed on that, they still can if they want, but its a bit odd that they'd be unable to normally reproduce unless they were a specific backstory.

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

They are machines, they dont need them

FWIW ChJees said (at Ludeon) that they're supposed to be biological and human-like except for a plasteel skeleton and computer forebrain (and the skin upgrades and whatnot if they have them).

It's true that the non-pleasure models don't need genitals but they don't need all of their other biological organs, either. I don't think they're supposed to be especially utilitarian.

@Simmo13 : it allows the pawn to prostitute itself

v1.9.1
Zaltys:
Changed Comfort Prisoner Rape from Wardening to BasicWorker. Because it being in Wardening meant that pawns incapable of Social could never do it.

I've found a way to manage the Comfort Prisoner Rape for each pawn (with the mod Worktab allowing to manage priorities for each subdivision)  so micro-management is possible on the subject.

Would it be possible to add another separated subdivision concerning the rape of animals on the same way?

I agree that Prisonner, Guest, enemies, ... have free will and can't be really forced to do things but colonists may be fully directed by the player and allowing them to rape prisonners may not have for result to automatically allow them to rape animals (and vice versa).

45 minutes ago, Simmo13 said:

Can someone tell me what the heart-shaped "Must search customers for themselves" button means? I don't understand the description. The one next to "Mark for Animals" and "Take away this one's right of consent".

2019-01-09 23_00_26-RimWorld by Ludeon Studios.png

I believe that's the prostitution toggle. I could be mistaken though..

4 hours ago, jcla said:

FWIW ChJees said (at Ludeon) that they're supposed to be biological and human-like except for a plasteel skeleton and computer forebrain (and the skin upgrades and whatnot if they have them).

It's true that the non-pleasure models don't need genitals but they don't need all of their other biological organs, either. I don't think they're supposed to be especially utilitarian.

there is definitions of what android is and its not what ChJees says

they cant be biological, they are machines that looks like humans

his droids are 1st gen synth from F4

his androids are 2nd gen synth from F4

i dont see a reason why would they need to come pre equipped with parts that dont fulfill their role

(not to self: should remove their fertility and ability to install natural parts)

It seems the test to allow a pawn to rape is done on the main division of worktab (Basic) could it be changed to be really done on the subdivision (Rapin' Confort Prisonner)?

Note that having a second subdivision for animal raping would be a dream :)

RjWbug2.JPG

I feel like the whole "CHJee Android" thing is a nitpick from the view of the devs, but eh. so be it. Its not like i have the knowledge to undo those rules myself.

I wonder if ED is one of those people racist towards Glitch in Starbound aswell lol

Off-topic, but anyhow-- i still see some garbled "succeeded" messages for things like fingering, and the other one i forgot. Might have been fisting. As for the other interactions, i even had the Nympho android manage to tame a Dryad by being fellated by it, so that was nice.

Prostitution mechanic doesn't seem to be working for me. Don't know if it's one of the other mods interfering (Hospitality maybe), but the girls in my colony are marked for prostitution but nothing happens, ever. Not even if I set the sex need decay to 100000% so everyone is always sexually frustrated. They'll do plenty of chatting to increase faction relations if I tick the 'entertain guests' box, but nothing else. They would rather research, clean or even sit idle.

Particularly odd since I'm pretty sure I've seen it work before. I don't know what I changed!

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

Off-topic, but anyhow-- i still see some garbled "succeeded" messages for things like fingering, and the other one i forgot. Might have been fisting.

Like I've said, need to see the errors (or at least the exact spelling). There's several types for each (as in, several types of fingering), and it's far easier to fix if I know which one is broken.

1 hour ago, Strec said:

It works with Hospitality (I use it) but frequency of prostitution have been lowered in the last version.

Yep. Whores need rest too. Previously they were able to just jump from one job to another, now they need a bit more rest. Though I just improved that in the next merge by added a small check to make them less likely to masturbate, so they'll be more ready to service visitors.

Also, setting the sex decay to something as ridiculous as 100000% won't work. That makes pawns so sexually frustrated that they'll be more likely to just fap, instead of even thinking of whorin'. 

14 hours ago, Ed86 said:

his droids are 1st gen synth from F4

i dont see a reason why would they need to come pre equipped with parts that dont fulfill their role

(not to self: should remove their fertility and ability to install natural parts)

For all intents and purposes for the sake of debate androids and synths are more similar than you think. Their "difference" tends to be how advance one is in comparison to another. A synth in reality is just an android with the capabilities to function on it's own as if it was a human. So the can eat, sleep, have bathroom breaks, think, emulate feelings, and to a more extreme extent posses sentience. Androids overall though by definition are designed to look like a human/living creature. Whether or not they match it exactly is irrelivent so long as they look like what they were designed to mimic. Overall all synths are androids but not all androids are synths.

The droids were made to fulfill the roles of general labor and combat they were never designed in an attempt to mimic humans in any way other than possessing a human form. The lack a face and they are very geometric making it clear that they are mechanical and utilitarian. They were designed practically and possess not thoughts or desires. Also they have an overall lack of the ability to adapt or survive on their own since one they are never encountered outside of colonies or civilized planets. Usually someone is selling their parts. The gen 1 synths in Fallout 4 where designed as an attempt to make human like machines so the institute can better observe the wasteland in secrecy. As such they serves as a means to help better understand on how to build the most human machine. This is not even mentioning that they can function on their own for extended periods of time and have made attempts to try to blend in with their surroundings like the synth that poses as a mannequin. You can see their internals and they were clearly designed to look like human organs. Gen 1 synths where just an attempt to to make a mechanical human look alike but just like animatronics you can tell they are machine from their appearance and behavior. It was an attempt but they overall failed. 2nd gen synths in fallout where made to be exactly like a human and where designed to even be biological since they were made from Shauns DNA. The cells and tissues where modified accordingly to match their quarry's appearance and were given artificial memories in order to act like them the best they can. There was even an autopsy performed on one and they were still indistinguishable from a human apart from the component inserted in their head after they were made. So it is safe to assume that they have functional genitals in order to be human like. Hell it's likely that the institute ensures that they are sterilized either by design or during processing since they do possess genitalia that functions. So you have to assume something similar from the CHJee androids as well since they too can eat, sleep, and do other human things. The android printer needs biological material as well which by all means and standards mean that they are organic machines. However they get loaded with components and other mechanical doodads that alter their overall mood and behavior to limit the likelihood of them acting out on their own. Though if they can functions with or without human aid. In their backstories it even mentions that they get their ai limited to prevent them from escaping and that their schematics were discovered so it unknown as to why they were made theorize lean towards pleasure since they are mostly female.

The same reason why they have hair. It's there to mimic humans considering that they don't need to look like a person to do a person's job. Not to mention that they were clearly designed for their look not just practicality. While it's fine that they can't have children since they are coded not to have them in the first place, they still have lovers, fiancees, husbands, and wives (also siblings apparently which is likely physiological) that they make sweet sweet love to so you have to give them genitals. Organic genitals should be an option since they are printed with organic material meaning they do have organic components to them. Not to mention that you can skin one just like a human and that they drop edible meat not components or plasteel. While still more durable they can still be gunned down quite quickly without proper protection.

As a side note have you seen medieval armor designs from history some have a codpiece that is a straight boner for crying out loud there is no reason for armor to have a giant bulge for your crotch other than it being there for aesthetics. So people will add things because we can not because we should, so lets be honest who needs armor with a boner (a guy who is clearly compensating for something and needs to impress).

8 hours ago, red3dred said:

I feel like the whole "CHJee Android" thing is a nitpick from the view of the devs, but eh. so be it. Its not like i have the knowledge to undo those rules myself.

I wonder if ED is one of those people racist towards Glitch in Starbound aswell lol

Off-topic, but anyhow-- i still see some garbled "succeeded" messages for things like fingering, and the other one i forgot. Might have been fisting. As for the other interactions, i even had the Nympho android manage to tame a Dryad by being fellated by it, so that was nice.

It is likely going to be a file in the patches folder and if that's the case then I can probably (no guarantees though I'm still unexperience with rimworld modding) alter anything that is done that could be considered unfavorable. You could try what I do which is go to pages that give modding tutorials or just look inside the files it's not too hard though the more advance stuff is much harder to understand at times since it can be a wall of text. Overall it's not too bad or too hard if you give it a shot. (Quick tip get notepad++ it helps a lot if you do decide to learn a bit of coding yourself)  

14 hours ago, Ed86 said:

It's his mod. If he says they're biological, they're biological. If that means that they're misnamed, oh well.

The mechanics of the race also fit his description. They're made with nutrients, they can be butchered for meat and leather, eat food, use drugs, be healed by medicine, contract diseases, use bionics, and so on. (I'm pretty sure they also have a full set of human organs, with the usual disorders, and can use transplant organs, but that might be EPOE/RBSE.) All of which seems to be intentional since droids don't have those features.

I imagined them as being more like Westworld Hosts. Or Gen3 synths if you favor the theory that the "synth component" is their brain.