8 hours ago, red3dred said:

I feel like the whole "CHJee Android" thing is a nitpick from the view of the devs, but eh. so be it. Its not like i have the knowledge to undo those rules myself.

I wonder if ED is one of those people racist towards Glitch in Starbound aswell lol

Off-topic, but anyhow-- i still see some garbled "succeeded" messages for things like fingering, and the other one i forgot. Might have been fisting. As for the other interactions, i even had the Nympho android manage to tame a Dryad by being fellated by it, so that was nice.

Ofc glitch are worthless piece of scrap, you cant eat them

48 minutes ago, jcla said:

It's his mod. If he says they're biological, they're biological. If that means that they're misnamed, oh well.

The mechanics of the race also fit his description. They're made with nutrients, they can be butchered for meat and leather, eat food, use drugs, be healed by medicine, contract diseases, use bionics, and so on. (I'm pretty sure they also have a full set of human organs, with the usual disorders, and can use transplant organs, but that might be EPOE/RBSE.) All of which seems to be intentional since droids don't have those features.

I imagined them as being more like Westworld Hosts. Or Gen3 synths if you favor the theory that the "synth component" is their brain.

Well i see them differen so they are mechanical .

Imo all that means is he was lazy to make own body with own needs. I dont see how drugs can affect cpu brain, or why would there be diseases in such advanced body

Anyway if someone wants to make their own vision how it should be handled they are free to make patch

13 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Imo all that means is he was lazy to make own body with own needs.

He did do that for droids. Custom body, no food, no drugs, no diseases, etc. That's why I said that it seems like a deliberate decision for androids to be more human-like.

I dont see how drugs can affect cpu brain, or why would there be diseases in such advanced body

The computer only replaces the forebrain; they still have a biological brainstem. Disease might just be unavoidable for biological organisms but, regardless, they do have higher immunity gain speed than humans.

Anyhow, Android's design choices apart, here's the error/message i pointed out:
image.png.1b99d83b969be6b386c71748dfe1a839.png

Its particularly rape that triggers it.

If its not a problem, i think the dummy private message and rape warning for CP's could be a toggle. Particularly when the pawn is marked as a CP, and is getting raped, i wouldn't care, since they have been marked on purpose. Rapists however can try to rape pawns that aren't marked as CP's, and that's when the warning would be more relevant. I have other nitpicks, like RimW-of Magic undeads being able to become pregnant, or egg-laying species not getting fertilized by breeding, but eh. Interested to see what else will be developed.

One request i have to make though, some of the sex logs are.... rather unclear. "X had anal sex with Y."-- Simple enough, but doesn't explain who penetrated who. "X had anal sex with Y" doesn't always makes sense which one was which. The new interactions are pretty on point on pointing that out, but the older/legacy ones seem a bit impersonal in that sense.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

here's the error/message i pointed out:
image.png.1b99d83b969be6b386c71748dfe1a839.png

Its particularly rape that triggers it.

Thanks. Fixed in the next merge. It was a single-letter typo, which also occurred in a couple of other places.

If its not a problem, i think the dummy private message and rape warning for CP's could be a toggle. Particularly when the pawn is marked as a CP, and is getting raped, i wouldn't care, since they have been marked on purpose.

Dummy privates cannot be easily disabled. Would need to mess with the RW core method for that, and I'm not that good at using Harmony yet.

The only reason it's even needed anymore is so that pawns can get genitalia on character creation. The sexualization check that I added seems to be doing good job of giving everyone genitalia on map load. 

I'll see if I can add simple setting for the alerts. The settings window is admittedly getting pretty cluttered already, but what's one more...

I have other nitpicks, like RimW-of Magic undeads being able to become pregnant, or egg-laying species not getting fertilized by breeding, but eh. Interested to see what else will be developed.

Filtered out undead in the next merge.

Egg-fertilization would be very difficult to adapt for interspecies, unless the child is always of mothers' species. Because each egg is a separate item in the game, and there's no such thing as 'human eggs', etc.

One request i have to make though, some of the sex logs are.... rather unclear. "X had anal sex with Y."-- Simple enough, but doesn't explain who penetrated who. "X had anal sex with Y" doesn't always makes sense which one was which.

The first character mentioned should be the one getting penetrated. But yeah, I was thinking of making those clearer. Do you have a suggestion for how to phrase it? ('X penetrated Y vaginally' feels a bit too clinical for this mod. )

1 hour ago, Zaltys said:

I'll see if I can add simple setting for the alerts. The settings window is admittedly getting pretty cluttered already, but what's one more...

You could add tabs to the settings tab-- i know, tabs within tabs, what madness! But the Simple Side-arms mod does it, and believe me when i say their mod's tab is a absolute unit... Just opening the "all weapons" button decreases the UI FPS down to 2 at most.

1 hour ago, Zaltys said:

Egg-fertilization would be very difficult to adapt for interspecies, unless the child is always of mothers' species. Because each egg is a separate item in the game, and there's no such thing as 'human eggs', etc.

Hmm, didn't consider cross-breed into the mix-- and without a modular-creature framework like Genetic Rim, there is indeed no way to do that... Perhaps Egg-layers can only produce eggs for their own kind-- that would honestly make more sense than getting a snake pregnant. Another interesting thing would be to make it so Cumstains on the ground can fertilize unfertilized eggs lol-- but that's mostly a joke, don't actually do that.

1 hour ago, Zaltys said:

The first character mentioned should be the one getting penetrated. But yeah, I was thinking of making those clearer. Do you have a suggestion for how to phrase it? ('X penetrated Y vaginally' feels a bit too clinical for this mod. )

I was thinking of that.... for a NSFW mod, the world "fuck" sure isn't used. But i think it would help to use more gendered verbs, or straight pointers to someone's body parts.
"X had sex with Y's rear-end" for anal, just as a joke example, but references the part. So something like that would work.
"X Had anal with Y's ass", "X did intercourse with Y" one and "Y had intercourse with X" would help. When both ends look the same, it doesn't help with the confusion.

3 hours ago, Pantheress said:

Just briefly want to link to Genetic Rim: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=35158.0

Which does, indeed, let you incubate muffalochickens, and many more Oh-God-What-Has-Science-Done! combinations! :D

It was more a joke than a serious post but I'll look at this, thanks :)

For now my objective is to make the devs understand that the rapes actions, as they are managed, break the basic philosophy of the game but it seems difficult, perhaps is it the language wall, as english is not my native one :/

This mod has an enormeous potential but there remain a lot of work and I'm frustrated to not master enough C# to help. 

8 minutes ago, Strec said:

For now my objective is to make the devs understand that the rapes actions, as they are managed, break the basic philosophy of the game but it seems difficult, perhaps is it the language wall, as english is not my native one :/ 

I understand it, I just don't agree that it's part of Rimworld philosophy.

It wouldn't be much of a storytelling simulator if you can control everything. You can't choose who the colonists fall in love with, and you can't choose who (or what) they have sex with. That's intentional.

Just now, Zaltys said:

I understand it, I just don't agree with it.

It wouldn't be much of a storytelling simulator if you can control everything. Just like you can't choose who the pawn fall in love with, you also can't choose who (or what) they choose to fuck.

Rimworld is a Colony Management and the general philosophy is to determine the actions your colonists will do, with a secondary system of priorities. You indicate on items the job to be done (construct a door, mine this rock, ...) and you indicate for each colonist wich job it is affected to and its priorities.

In RjW, as soon as flag any pawn or animal as can be raped, all your colonist become potential rapers, without any player choice and without any player possibility to stop a colonist to rape (removing for a colonist the ability to do basic work is not really useable). It's like if, when indicating a door to be constructed all colonists rush to construct it.

Your comparison beetween Love and Rape is partially right but also mainly wrong : Falling in Love is not managed by the player, right, but the equivalent thing is  wish to rape, not to rape, and making love is a consensual action. People regularry wish to kill others but, generally and fortunaly, don't do it...

Second, the solution I proposed in one of my previous post (I've not enough knowledge of the rimworld modding to say it's easy but as a modder I feel it is) don't change anything for 80% or the players but permits the 20% who want to micro-manage this to do it.

As it seems to be a dev choice and will and as I respect all modders I won't speak of that anymore, a choice is a choice, good or bad it's respectable. 

14 minutes ago, Strec said:

In RjW, as soon as flag any pawn or animal as can be raped, all your colonist become potential rapers,

No, they don't. There's nothing in the designations that override the pawn's traits and preferences, they all go through the same checks. Only characters with Psychopath and Rapist traits are willing to rape everything, and even they have other checks such as gender preference, age, etc.

So, my game is bugged. I have 5 male colonists, I capture a female ennemy and mark it as Take away this one's right of consent and ... as soon as any of my colonist become sexually frustated, no matter if it have the rapist trait, it go to rape the prisonner. Same for animals.

If it worked like you say (no rape without Psychopath or Rapist trait) colonist would never gain the rapist trait (same for animals).

15 minutes ago, Strec said:

So, my game is bugged. I have 5 male colonists, I capture a female ennemy and mark it as Take away this one's right of consent and ... as soon as any of my colonist become sexually frustated, no matter if it have the rapist trait, it go to rape the prisonner. Same for animals.

Yeah, they don't have many qualms about raping enemies if you order it. Try the same with a well-liked pawn from your own faction, and see how many are willing to do it.

I have no reason to rape my allies, sorry to try having some roleplay.

My gameplay (and I think it's in the game philosophy) is to capture animals and ennemies to make them producing :

- Colonists : male babies having the traits I want

- Surrogate mother female babies having the traits I wan

- Slaves : female babies with good abilities

- Food : the others

For this I need the possibility to choose which colonist will be a breeder.

For now I can't, I repeat : if I mark any prisonner as Take away this one's right of consent every colonist will rape it and will gain the rapist trait, if I mark an animal as Take away this one's right of consent every colonist will rape it and will gain the zoophile trait.

Note : conserning the rapist trait I have no problem, if I want I can banish such a colonist.

Note2 : having a job subdivision concerning the 'Rape the CP' and not base the tests on it is, at least, incomprehensible. 

So weird question. Is it possible to install multiple genitals on a character? My thought is take a chick and add two penises on her. Would that be possible? Or not make any sense at all? And if that worked (Or was made into a possibility) would she be able to dp? I'm basically trying to get a lesbian futa to dp without a lizard penis..

1 hour ago, Strec said:
1 hour ago, Strec said:

It was more a joke than a serious post but I'll look at this, thanks :)

This mod has an enormeous potential but there remain a lot of work and I'm frustrated to not master enough C# to help. 

As it seems to be a dev choice and will and as I respect all modders I won't speak of that anymore, a choice is a choice, good or bad it's respectable. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sololearn&hl=en

if you master rimworld ui creation feel free to make a patch for rjw, so everyone could set permissions manually for their likes

5 minutes ago, GildedKoala said:

So weird question. Is it possible to install multiple genitals on a character? My thought is take a chick and add two penises on her. Would that be possible? Or not make any sense at all? And if that worked (Or was made into a possibility) would she be able to dp? I'm basically trying to get a lesbian futa to dp without a lizard penis..

you can install vag and penis, if you want more then dev mode as lond as its different penis from one already installed

as 2 dp, probably not, yet

There is no reason to be rude with the posters and systematically try to end any discussion by do it yourself, everybody here (I hope) is trying to help to make the mod better and better.

Note that what I ask for was present as start when the test was done on wardering job and moved.

Anyway I've no desire to post on an hostile thread subject and I won't longer on this subject, if anyone is able to debate on the subject without I pass the hand. Good luck.

Just now, Strec said:

There is no reason to be rude with the posters and systematically try to end any discussion by do it yourself, everybody here (I hope) is trying to help to make the mod better and better.

Note that what I ask for was present as start when the test was done on wardering job and it have be moved.

Anyway I've no desire to post on an hostile thread and I won't longer on this subject, if anyone is able to debate on the subject without I pass the hand. Good luck.

oh so now its hostile, maybe you want to blame me for not implementing what you want because i dont know how? sure go on

27 minutes ago, Recruit46 said:

Sorry to interfere in your definitely cool conversation, but I have a little question. Is it okay that I get some error every time one of colonists/prisoners/anybody tried to fap? It seems that error does not affect anything, but it's a bit annoying.

Considering that nobody else has reported that, you're likely using wrong version. Get the one that Ed86 posted.

4 hours ago, Strec said:

Does female (colonists or prisonners) raped by animal have a chance of gaining the zoophile trait?

I didn't write that part of the code, but should be easy enough to check. Let's see...

Yep. Zoophile trait is gained if more than half of the pawn's sexual encounters are with animals. Doesn't matter if they're receiving or initiating it. And the first time it's checked is after ten encounters in total.