2 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

Opinion check: Should masturbation generate cum splatter?

Currently it doesn't, which seems a bit odd. But on the other hand, enabling it could make bedrooms kind of messy...

Eh, pawns should be smart enough to not jizz all over the place if they're by themselves, I think.

Just now, GrimReaper said:

Eh, pawns should be smart enough to not jizz all over the place if they're by themselves, I think.

Ha, yeah, I was about to say that we could just assume that they clean up. Maybe if I only enable it for pawns with Lazy and Slothful traits..

2 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

They're not smart enough to nut puke all over the kitchen stove either, at least masturbation only happens in bed, imho it should definetly generate a small cum stain filthness. 

1 minute ago, Vincenzo667 said:

They're not smart enough to nut puke all over the kitchen stove either, at least masturbation only happens in bed, imho it should definetly generate a small cum stain filthness. 

If you've ever vomited yourself you should know that this is not a voluntary action. Sure, sometimes you can keep it in long enough to visit the nearest toilet, other times it can be rather... explosive.

51 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

If you've ever vomited yourself you should know that this is not a voluntary action. Sure, sometimes you can keep it in long enough to visit the nearest toilet, other times it can be rather... explosive.

I'd say it's pretty similar with cumming if you've ever done that yourself. ^^ But seriously, since every sex action in the mod generates cumstains there's no excuse to masturbation not generating them too. Otherwise what's the point. Dirt is generated overtime and by pawns just moving around a place in this game, masturbating should definetly "stain the sheets".

hey all, 

have a question about the insect feature, had a colonist go down near a nest but never got touched (was able to rescue them).... 

this was an infestation though... are they not part of the regular behavior? if they are, what could I have messed up to not have the feature happen?

2 hours ago, garth033 said:

hey all, 

have a question about the insect feature, had a colonist go down near a nest but never got touched (was able to rescue them).... 

this was an infestation though... are they not part of the regular behavior? if they are, what could I have messed up to not have the feature happen?

Raping is determined by a variety of factors. One of which is health of the victim. So assuming that the infestations happened within your base where that pawn was at the downed the pawn by attacking correct? If that's the case they didn't do so because the pawn was likely to injured to be a victim since rapists won't rape anyone who is going to die. Possibly because grievous bodily harm is a turn off, or in the bug's case they would not be able to birth their offspring. Rape will not happen if they think there is danger nearby either.

Hey Zaltys question should I update my RJW or keep testing your version to see if I find anything else with the crossbreeding. I want to do my best to help yet I'm not sure what to do since there have been a few updates making the current one I have a bit dated. So, it's more of a concern that some bugs may be fixed though it seems not much has happened in terms of these recent updates other than fixes with interactions and baby making. (Pretty minor updates but could be very important)

On 1/1/2019 at 5:26 AM, garth033 said:

Did you enabled insects/beastiality in the options? And was the pawn of age?

On 1/1/2019 at 9:49 AM, abisdream said:

Thank you for the update. I want to this mod. but I don't know that modded race.

This way is Specifically explain to me

plz

RJW doesnt include any extra race. You can use any modded race together with RJW, the only issues beeing that they dont automatically have RJW surgery and races with absurdly long lifespans might have no fertility on ages you expect them to be fertile.

On 1/1/2019 at 10:15 AM, Magusedge said:

How does one go about getting a pawn to have both sets of genetalia? Cause when I tried on one of my male colonists, he turned into a girl after loosing his dick for a vagina, and then when I tried to put his dick back on he lost the vagina he just got.

to make a pawn into a futa it needs to be female (have a vagina) and perform the "add dick" operation. You cant make males directly into futas. -> cut dick off, stich vagina on, put dick on again.

23 hours ago, huivmuke said:

It works with Hardcore SK?

Yes

On 12/31/2018 at 12:35 PM, Zaltys said:

There's more than enough things on the to-do list. Being constantly pinged on Discord would just mean that I get less work done. 

You can block people go into "away" and even block pings all together, cmon dood ill even help you out.

I'm relatively sure that I haven't even looked at the marking code, would be better to ask Ed86 about it. But I don't see why it wouldn't be available outside of 'wild mode'. Shouldn't it be up to the player to decide which pawns get marked for that, just like comfort prisoners? 

Funny as i think ED86 pointed me to you about it ?
But yeah IMO being marked for animals shouldn't be a vulnerability check unless its rape, which in matters of "presenting" it isnt.

Not sure what you mean by female rape, in relation to bestiality. The rape jobs are currently separate from bestiality, and as far as I know, female rape only applies to humanoids.

The setting "females go rapin" i am unsure if it effects Futanari pawns or if it works at all, in the case of bestiality for example.

As for vulnerability, I'll see if I can incorporate it somehow. But I'd rather consider disabling it altogether for animals. Because vulnerability is balanced for colonists, and has never worked for animals. Bestiality currently uses other factors such as wildness and petness, whereas vulnerability is derived mostly from genitalia and melee skill. Which makes it very inaccurate for animals: for example, a wild lion may have a higher vulnerability than a tame cat. Animals have no skills, so their lack of melee stat completely throws off the calculation.

Even the tooltip for that setting is wrong: it says that animal vulnerability can be checked in the stats, but it is set as a social stat which animals do not have...

I was talking with Ed86 and they mentioned that "presenting" is a wild mode thing? they noted this line:

return pawn.IsDesignatedBreedingAnimal() || Mod_Settings.WildMode;

But yeah the tooltip mentioning animal vulnerability and there being no stat for it might be the cause of the setting not working. We talked about it a bit on discord yesterday, you should have been there hahaha

5 hours ago, b00marrows said:

I was talking with Ed86 and they mentioned that "presenting" is a wild mode thing? they noted this line:

return pawn.IsDesignatedBreedingAnimal() || Mod_Settings.WildMode;

That doesn't have anything to do with it. 

Presenting is when a bonded animal initiates the act by presenting to a colonist. It has nothing to do with designations, and can only happen if animals are enabled (or in wild mode, which automatically enables everything).

Whereas designating a colonist for animals is similar to designating them as comfort prisoners. The main difference is that they'll be bred by animals instead of colonists.

5 hours ago, b00marrows said:

The setting "females go rapin" i am unsure if it effects Futanari pawns or if it works at all, in the case of bestiality for example.

Futas can do bestiality jobs just like anyone else. There's very few male || female checks left in the code.

And like I said, vulnerability does not work for animal stuff, so that setting is just for colonist-on-colonist rape.

4 hours ago, Skömer said:

Did you enabled insects/beastiality in the options? And was the pawn of age?

Yes and yes. it happened in a separate mountain from my base during a mining expo. 

to note, I've had similar situations with raids that resulted in rape. just not the infestation (though I only have a pool of 1 encounter, the nest is still there though, is there a way I can test the feature?)

18 minutes ago, garth033 said:

Yes and yes. it happened in a separate mountain from my base during a mining expo. 

to note, I've had similar situations with raids that resulted in rape. just not the infestation (though I only have a pool of 1 encounter, the nest is still there though, is there a way I can test the feature?)

Zaltys added CD, so it can probably take up to a day before spawned hive insects will want to rape pawns

i guess wait 1 day and then go try to surrender near aggroed insects

5 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Zaltys added CD, so it can probably take up to a day before spawned hive insects will want to rape pawns

I suppose that could be disabled for insects. It's mostly there to stop scenario starts from turning into instant orgies, and bandits always starting to rape prisoners when the caravan arrives on the map. 

Though disabling it for insects will still result in insta-rape for insects that pop out of ancient danger cryopods. Hm.

4 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Ah, well that would do it. I'll try.

1 minute ago, Zaltys said:

I suppose that could be disabled for insects. It's mostly to stop scenario starts from turning into instant orgies, and bandits always starting to rape prisoners when you arrive on the map. 

Though disabling it for insects will still result in insta-rape for insects that pop out of ancient danger cryopods. Hm.

no, it makes sense to have the cool down. make sure the new home is safe and warm before inviting "friends" over for some fun.

55 minutes ago, Magusedge said:

Would there be a way to edit the files to allow one to add a vagina to a male pawn while keeping them a male?

If you can suss out the "add dick" recipe and figure out what steps it requires to work, you should be able to copy that but replace any instances of dick with vagina, one would think. Lemme look into that.

whoops, I did not read what you wrote properly and thought you pretty much wanted to be able to make futas without the roundabout replace dick with vagina+add dick.

2 hours ago, Magusedge said:

Would there be a way to edit the files to allow one to add a vagina to a male pawn while keeping them a male?

Prepare Carefully seems to get around a lot of limitations because the full features of mods are not yet enabled on the colonist creation screen. (Can't see CE calibers, for instance) You can mix and match genitals in any random order you please, though I'm not sure how exactly the game will react to some of it.

31 minutes ago, thannahwolf said:

does anyone else have problems with the rapist trait? my colonists that have it will still not rape unless I have designated someone for them

Rapist definitely works. Had one rape her own lover and damn near ruin the relationship when all she had to do was ask. It's a mental break triggered by low sex need though, not something that just happens all the time. It's more than Rapists are prone to it as a break, not that they just do it all the time.