Regarding Children, out of 3 children now all have been birthed neutral and started wandering off the map. for the third i tried merging it with the mod "Children School and Learning" to see if it would be any different. am i just unlucky or is this intended?

3 hours ago, weirn said:

Ok so I noticed something which is that I can't craft the hydraulic penis. As you can see when I hover over the list of recipes it enables it is not there while hydraulic vagina, anus, and breasts are.

Yeah, that seems to be missing from the injector. Pretty sure that's not intentional, so added it to the next merge.

I think there are some questions and gameplay problems with rape, masochism and zoophilia, or I missed something.

A/ Who can be raped :

1/ Each pawn and animal can be flagged, that's perfect.

2/ A pawn raped by other pawns or animals can gain the masochist trait, it's almost perfect (it would depend on additional conditions like traits, not only the number of rape)

3/ It seems (but not sure) that a pawn systematically raped by animals don't get the zoophile trait (it would be the same as A2 I think)

B/ Who can rape :

1/ Each male animal can be individually flagged for rape. It's perfect.

2/ Pawn can be flagged for rape : as soon as there is something to rape, they rape it... So we can't choose which pawn in the colony will gain the rapist trait...

3/ Pawn can be flagged for rape animals : as soon as there is any animal to rape, they rape it... So we can't choose which pawn in the colony will gain the zoophilia trait...

B2 and B3 breaks any  genetic oriented gameplay (abilities/traits), for now RimJobWorld is not the ultimate breeding generator people wait for :)

M2p

1.9.1a

hotfix for female -> futa gender assignment

v1.9.1
Zaltys:
Rewrote the processSex functionality, which fixes several old bugs (no more oral-only) and allows for much wider variety of sex. Merged animals into the same function. Some of the messages might have the initiator and receiver mixed up, please leave feedback if you notice any oddness.
Centralized the ticks-to-next-lovin' increase and satisfy into afterSex, to ensure that those aren't skipped.
Changed Comfort Prisoner Rape from Wardening to BasicWorker. Because it being in Wardening meant that pawns incapable of Social could never do it.
Added support for Alien Humanoid Framework 2.0 traits. Xenophobes are less attracted to alien species, and xenophiles less attracted to their own species.
Made zoophiles less attracted to humanlikes, and reluctant to pay for humanoid whores.
Added basic age scaling for non-human races with long lifespans, when determining attraction.
Enabled cum splatter from solo acts. Lowered cleaning time for cum to balance the increased output.
Added new thoughts for BestialityForFemale job, for the rare cases where the female lacks the zoophile trait. Non-zoos almost never do that job, but it can happen if they have no other outlets. Previously this counted as 'raped by animal' and massive mood loss, even though initiated by the colonist.
Set the min-ticks-to-next-lovin' counter lower for insects on generation.
Whores lacked a tick check and could instantly jump from one job to another. Forced them to recover a bit between jobs, but not as long as regular pawns. Also changed the sex type balance for whoring: handjobs and fellatio are more common in whoring than in other job types.
Lesbian sex lacked variety. Added fingering and scissoring to the available sex types.
Added mutual masturbation and fisting.
Added settings for sex type frequency, so you can lower the frequency of ones you don't want to see. Lowering the vanilla sex (vaginal and anal) is not recommended, makes things go weird.
Added interspecies animal-on-animal breeding. Setting disabled by default.
Added setting for necrophilia, disabled by default.
Disabled the 'observed corpse' debuff for necros.
Text fixes for logging.
Added text variation to make some types clearer.

Ed86:
removed get_sex_ability from animals check, since they dont have it(always 100%)
fixed error when trying to sexualize dead pawn
changed demonic and slime parts description, so they tell that they are useless for humans, for now
added missing craft hydraulic penis recipe to machining bench 
crafting hydraulics now requires Prosthetics research, Bionics - Bionics
moved bionic crafting to fabrication bench
fixed game spawning male nymphs 
broken nymphs, spawn with broken body 
reduced nymph spawn age 20->18
reduced festive nymph shooting 
increased festive nymph melee 
added chance to spawn festive nymph with rapist trait

rjw_1.9.1.7z

rjw_1.9.1a.7z

I've got a suggestion for a sex position:

Mutual Penetration (A) -male on male only, consensual only.

Mutual Penetration (V) (or double helix) - herm on herm only, consensual only, has a chance to impregnate either partner.

also, could we maybe get an option for guests to be able to use cp/cc like they could in the old versions?

1 hour ago, Strec said:

Is this a pawn or an animal? At birth it goes to an animal bed and don't move anymore, and it's indicated 'child not working' :D

RjWbug.JPG

I've seen animals get the "Child is not working" hediff a lot... and kids not getting it. Its a weird grab-bag.

As for my errors from yesterday, pardon, i was busy testing other mods. Here's what i have:

Spoiler

Necro issue:

image.png.bd0938efdf9d716dab7a847d3211da22.png

I can't quite tell what this is, the following error is tagged "TorannMagic" from RimWorld of Magic, so i ignored it.

image.png.2283a9b0aa40e72ee65c018e2a8c3575.png
This one is the one i've been referencing. The new sex types seem to always throw a error when done with animals.
EG: Female forcing a dragon to give her a handjob causes this, but says on the top left in garbled text "HandjobRapeSucceeded" or something along those lines.

I have a few herm, female and male colonists, and seems to happen in some variety to everyone except the only straight couple. This also happens if a animal tries to force a prisoner to give them a handjob... which doesn't make much sense but okay.\

This however has stopped happening in the new version, so i'll assume its fixed for now, and that this error is a unrelated compat thing, since RimWorld of magic shows up all of the time.

image.png.b4e4dd3adbe984e9daab6cfae6e4f095.png

Oddly, the same garbled messages don't get logged in the Colony log, whilst something as simple as "No exit direction for caravan" gets logged.
image.png.425d307b3f825a41c1c86b5368baf484.png

image.png.840dbba58cbebb0106b92205ed966f7a.png

Huh... this one is awfully vague, i have no idea what it is supposed to be... Is it a handjob or...?
image.png.49945f8375204fc030b60f09f999e971.png

I'll keep logging these if possible. Though it does seem more stable and less prone to such errors as when it was in the testing version.

On 1/6/2019 at 7:00 PM, Zaltys said:

Anyway. It seems to be fully fertility based. If one pawn has 0 fertility, there can be no pregnancy. Whereas the implants just enable colonists to have sex.

I see a synergy with Questionable Ethics. Though it's probably better to not have that as a dependency and make a custom implementation: Bionic Vagina comes with an incubator that grows a child with a gene-mix of father and mother. Or generally an internal incubator that can be installed in the torso and be connected to any orifice... the possibilities! Get a male pregnant from oral sex!

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

fixed game spawning male nymphs

Huh, I thought that was intentional. That duded knocked up half my colony though ?

And lived in a happy relationship with a female nymph, until I decided I didn't want any useless pawns in my colony and sold them.

The third nymph was used as a bio-reactor until I didn't need the power any more, then I harvested her organs. Rest in pieces attached to other colonists ?

Never had a fourth nymph because I turned that feature off after the third.

Other random thoughts, don't spend too much time on them:

• Is 69 an available sex position?
  • If you go to that much detail with fluid generation, you could also add saliva whenever the mouth is used ? 
  • I think the whole bondage gear department could profit from look at the straitjacket mod. You can force anyone into it, for example, including prisoners (and even guests...). Maybe they also handle the hediff better, with RJWs bondage gear some people have/had the problem that the status effect isn't removed if it was temporarily added in Prepare Carefully. I haven't tried that with the straitjacket though. Also so far I don't use bondage gear, and I'm not sure if I ever will (probably depends on future possibilities, but at the moment I don't see the advantages of a not fully working colonist).

23 minutes ago, nugerumon said:

Other random thoughts, don't spend too much time on them:

• Is 69 an available sex position?

Not yet.

I'd like to write some kind of basic sprite positioning method first. So when 69 gets added, the pawns would be shown in actual 69 position. Not an easy task, though. Unity itself obviously has a lot of ways to do that, but it's very limited in Rimworld.

23 minutes ago, nugerumon said:

If you go to that much detail with fluid generation, you could also add saliva whenever the mouth is used ? 

Dunno if we go into much detail about it. I mean, vaginal ejaculation is still called 'cum', and different sex types still generate the same amount of cum (the latter is something that I'd like to work on). 

Large creatures create larger messes, but that's pretty much the only detail that's currently checked for cum generation. 

4 hours ago, Strec said:

Is this a pawn or an animal? At birth it goes to an animal bed and don't move anymore, and it's indicated 'child not working' :D

Looks like when CnP got disabled, a check for humanlike babies was also removed. Fixed in the next merge. 

Also renamed the hediff for clarify. (It's "too young to work" now.)

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

As for my errors from yesterday, pardon, i was busy testing other mods. Here's what i have:

Reveal hidden contents

Necro issue:

image.png.bd0938efdf9d716dab7a847d3211da22.png

I can't quite tell what this is, the following error is tagged "TorannMagic" from RimWorld of Magic, so i ignored it.

image.png.2283a9b0aa40e72ee65c018e2a8c3575.png
This one is the one i've been referencing. The new sex types seem to always throw a error when done with animals.
EG: Female forcing a dragon to give her a handjob causes this, but says on the top left in garbled text "HandjobRapeSucceeded" or something along those lines.

I have a few herm, female and male colonists, and seems to happen in some variety to everyone except the only straight couple. This also happens if a animal tries to force a prisoner to give them a handjob... which doesn't make much sense but okay.\

This however has stopped happening in the new version, so i'll assume its fixed for now, and that this error is a unrelated compat thing, since RimWorld of magic shows up all of the time.

image.png.b4e4dd3adbe984e9daab6cfae6e4f095.png

Oddly, the same garbled messages don't get logged in the Colony log, whilst something as simple as "No exit direction for caravan" gets logged.
image.png.425d307b3f825a41c1c86b5368baf484.png

image.png.840dbba58cbebb0106b92205ed966f7a.png

Huh... this one is awfully vague, i have no idea what it is supposed to be... Is it a handjob or...?
image.png.49945f8375204fc030b60f09f999e971.png

I'll keep logging these if possible. Though it does seem more stable and less prone to such errors as when it was in the testing version.

I'll look into those. Some seem like older bugs, since they're from code that didn't get changed at all in this version. 

Not sure what could be causing the first one. Maybe if there's some corpses around that can't rot, such as mechanoids... Need to check that. Edit: Yep, that's exactly it. Will get it fixed.

The second bug is from Rimworld of Magic, it just happens to be chained through RJW code. Seems like it's not doing good job at checking alien babies for some reason. Doesn't break anything in RJW, since it's already past that part of the code.

Thanks for all the help; the logging bugs would've made it to the main version if you hadn't reported them.

(That last log message is a handjob rape: One pawn is forcing a handjob on another. Note that the broken heart icon denotes rape. I'll see what I can do to make it clearer.)

6 hours ago, nugerumon said:

Huh, I thought that was intentional. That duded knocked up half my colony though ?

And lived in a happy relationship with a female nymph, until I decided I didn't want any useless pawns in my colony and sold them.

The third nymph was used as a bio-reactor until I didn't need the power any more, then I harvested her organs. Rest in pieces attached to other colonists ?

Never had a fourth nymph because I turned that feature off after the third.

Quick little fun fact is that satyromania (satyriasis) is the male proponent to nymphomania. This is because the satyr was depicted as drunk goat men who where hypersexual and attended to Dionysus. satyromania can also be referred to as Don Juanism. Name after Don Juan a literary character who was known for his sexual conquests with woman. Also I can't say that nymphs are entirely useless since the tender nymph makes a pretty good doctor. One can definitely help as being just a nurse if you already have a decent doctor by ensuring that your patients remain entertained especially if they have to make a long stay.

6 hours ago, nugerumon said:
  • I think the whole bondage gear department could profit from look at the straitjacket mod. You can force anyone into it, for example, including prisoners (and even guests...). Maybe they also handle the hediff better, with RJWs bondage gear some people have/had the problem that the status effect isn't removed if it was temporarily added in Prepare Carefully. I haven't tried that with the straitjacket though. Also so far I don't use bondage gear, and I'm not sure if I ever will (probably depends on future possibilities, but at the moment I don't see the advantages of a not fully working colonist).

I agree since prisoners will never willingly put them on and there is no good way to force them to. Gags can be useful if you have an abrasive colonist since it prevents talking (the endless barrage of insults they bring) and they can still eat though very slowly. Even then I don't think the cost to make them is necessarily worth it. Despite that I have been considering adding the straitjacket mod since it doesn't require much to make and prevents a lot of hassle with prisoners in general. Especially since Randy gifted me a powerful creature that I want to breed since I got a very good tamer and I am lacking a proper "mate"........ for now.

Huh, this is odd... This android has been recruited into my colony, but she has no bits, and even giving her the Dummy Privates hediff does nothing-- also, she raped animals-- without genitals, and jerked them. Then she gets the thought :

image.png.cdc939e1dd5568e6264aa78a61a13c1d.png

Seems to apply to all interactions-- i guess it makes sense, but its definitely backwards-- always. Colonist felates animal then gets "licked by animal".

PS: Also had this happen, the Zoo Nymph Android invited a animal to her bed-- a wild one, that can't open doors...
image.png.a4287b46857be643dddcee446b040d4b.png

2 hours ago, weirn said:

I agree since prisoners will never willingly put them on and there is no good way to force them to. Gags can be useful if you have an abrasive colonist since it prevents talking (the endless barrage of insults they bring) and they can still eat though very slowly. Even then I don't think the cost to make them is necessarily worth it. Despite that I have been considering adding the straitjacket mod since it doesn't require much to make and prevents a lot of hassle with prisoners in general. Especially since Randy gifted me a powerful creature that I want to breed since I got a very good tamer and I am lacking a proper "mate"........ for now.

I would recommend changing the recipes in the recipe defs folder for the mod; that's what I did. Doesn't make sense using all those materials for gimmick items that I can't force onto people.

8 minutes ago, sleepfish said:

I would recommend changing the recipes in the recipe defs folder for the mod; that's what I did. Doesn't make sense using all those materials for gimmick items that I can't force onto people.

if you dont try to force it, then ofc you cant force it

5 hours ago, sonsuka said:

Is it just me or does the animals not reproduce at all? I cant even get the megaspider to lay eggs or the tamed animals as well.

It's just you. Vanilla animal reproduction works as normal, and interspecies and human-on-human pregnancy-% are configurable. I'm seeing plenty of pregnancies at 100%.

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

Huh, this is odd... This android has been recruited into my colony, but she has no bits, and even giving her the Dummy Privates hediff does nothing-- also, she raped animals-- without genitals, and jerked them. Then she gets the thought :

Seems to apply to all interactions-- i guess it makes sense, but its definitely backwards-- always. Colonist felates animal then gets "licked by animal".

Zoo nympho android with no genitalia...? Yeah, that's gonna break stuff. 

As far as I know, androids are still supposed to be built with genitalia. Makes me wonder if there's something wrong with the pawn.

...it shouldn't even be possible to get those thoughts if the colonist has a Zoophile trait, and I don't see how the lack of genitalia could throw that off. Ah well, I'll do some testing with androids.

1 hour ago, Zaltys said:

It's just you. Vanilla animal reproduction works as normal, and interspecies and human-on-human pregnancy-% are configurable. I'm seeing plenty of pregnancies at 100%.

Could you give some precisions on animal interspecies please? I did not see any intercourse of this type in my new game (for the last version) but perhaps it need more time. Must flag female as rapeable and male as rapist or may intercourses happen without that?

On an other subject it seems that male colonist don't rape male animals (even flagged as rapeable), could you confirm?

1 hour ago, Zaltys said:

Zoo nympho android with no genitalia...? Yeah, that's gonna break stuff. 

As far as I know, androids are still supposed to be built with genitalia. Makes me wonder if there's something wrong with the pawn.

...it shouldn't even be possible to get those thoughts if the colonist has a Zoophile trait, and I don't see how the lack of genitalia could throw that off. Ah well, I'll do some testing with androids.

She wasn't a zoo at first, and probably was never meant to be a nympho either, but spawned with a humpshroom addiction, and there were CP animals, so she was stuck in a loop interacting with them, didn't take long for her to become a zool. Perhaps the property that gives genitals thought the humpshroom addiction was relevant enough that it didn't need to generate them?

1 hour ago, Strec said:

Could you give some precisions on animal interspecies please? I did not see any intercourse of this type in my new game (for the last version) but perhaps it need more time. Must flag female as rapeable and male as rapist or may intercourses happen without that?

Enable the new animal-on-animal option in the settings.

Then designate a male animal as breeder. You can't directly control exactly what they try to breed with, and they only pick targets from animals they can see. 

If you want to micromanage it, restrict the breeder to a small zone with the females. 

1 hour ago, Strec said:

On an other subject it seems that male colonist don't rape male animals (even flagged as rapeable), could you confirm?

I'm seeing occasional male colonist on male animal in my colony. Keep in mind that even if you flag something as rapeable, the colonists won't do it if they don't find the target appealing. So if they don't have the Gay trait, they probably won't go for male animals. Which can be a problem if you're running a mod that disables that trait, such as Psychology. (Psychology's Kinsey scale is not working with this mod. Getting the values from it has proven difficult.)

When it comes to interspecies, colonists (and animals) generally prefer animals that are of similar size to them. So something like human-on-rat or rat-on-thrumbo is extremely unlikely to trigger.

You can also try getting the colonist drunk. That makes them less picky in general.

Thanks for the answers.

I enabled the new animal-on-animal option so it's just a matter of luck and time, I'll see.

I also tryed pawn on chicken to see if an egg is produced, I'm curious to see that :D 

I use Psychology and won't remove it because this part is not really important for me, my goal is breeding. I'll try to add the gay trait later when I'll test Reconditioning Pod .

Did you see that Children and Pregnancy has been ported to 1.0? (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1615227531&searchtext=). Is it compatible?

9 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Hi, Where do u go to change the configuarable on the %?

Done some tests on the new version, some returns.

If I deactivate in Psychology the part concerning genre attraction, male pawns do rape the male animals (rarely but they do). Ok.

For now, never see any animal intercourse with different races (I have a male cow flagged as breeder and 3 female muffallos flagged as rapeable). Will see...

Ok, just seen the female chicken mounted by my male cow, surprising but works.

Just a little lack/bug : at birth could you assign the animals the same zone as the mother? (like in vanilla).

First pawn birth from a buffalo, it's deceiptive

- The new pawn has ambrosia addiction! None of the parent have this addiction, not logical.
- It birth 0 years old (isn't it 4 years old for new pawns?) but can act (it goes directly to get clothes :D ) as a full colonist. I'l make it a warrior baby 
- It have 1 trait from father (pawn) and 2 random traits. Seems correct.
- It abilities seems to be random. Why not, it's a choice but I think it would have the same orientation at the parents, it is not genetic but it's a feeling, if, for example, the parent are scientists I would be surprised that they educate the child to be a manual worker :)

It pop as a colonist, here too it's a choice but wouldn't it be better to spawn it as a wild pawn as it's mother is an animal, to differentiate it from normal babies? (could be an optonal setting). Funny to have a wild human living with my domesticated animals ?