Is there any way to manually "tell" a owned pawn to rape someone? (another colonist, or a downed enemy?). I'm getting tired of pawns with the rapist trait constantly getting sexually frustrated, and instead of using said trait, going into a depressive slump or other silly mental break, when multiple colonists that suit them, and prisoners, are available. And yes, I've tried using the RJW toolbox to enable them to hunt people and prisoners, and remove said others consent rights (and alternated the options, in case I had it backwards)

I've got a suggestion for some more equipment. 

Piercings.

Have them work like implants, you can stick them in nipples, clits/peni, maybe labia, or just ears/nose/tongue or wherever people pierce themselves. They can increase Vulnerability, maybe a bit of Sex Ability in case of a tongue-piercing.

You could also have Glittertech Piercings, that manipulate people's sexual habits, maybe by messing with hormones, so as to make people say, more prudish, more horny, or condition them to feel sexually excited by things they normally wouldn't be.

6 hours ago, lindazana said:

Is there any way to manually "tell" a owned pawn to rape someone?

If you use the Reverse Commands mod, you can just right-click the target and choose the rapist from available ones. If there's no rape option listed, it means that none of the colonists are up for it, for whatever reason. (Orientation, for instance. And most pawns refuse to rape people they like, though there's a few trait-based exceptions for that. Then there's an age, vulnerability, and health check for both the rapist and the target, And a few other things.)

I just installed a new version of mod and it seems that something is wrong. A lot actually.

First - it keeps spamming the log with messages like this one every twenty-thirty seconds for every pawn on map.

Exception ticking Seraph (at (133, 0, 126)): System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Verse.NamedArgument' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=1.0.6901.14209, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at rjw.std.update (Verse.Pawn) <0x00031>
at rjw.Need_Sex.NeedInterval () <0x001e6>
at RimWorld.Pawn_NeedsTracker.NeedsTrackerTick () <0x00045>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (object) <0x001d8>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x002ee>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Second - after short test I found out that pawns for some reason don't get any thoughts from rape anymore. Also the victim instantly gets first stage of broken body.

There are errors appearing in the logs every time someone attempts to rape someone.

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Khaan driver=JobDriver_PrisonerComfortRapin (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(ComfortPrisonerRapin (Job_2570) A=Thing_Human4881) lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Verse.NamedArgument' from assembly 'RJW'.
  at rjw.JobDriver_PrisonerComfortRapin+<>cDisplayClass12_0.<MakeNewToils>b5 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)

This one is for human, colonists.

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Seraph driver=JobDriver_PrisonerComfortRapin (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(ComfortPrisonerRapin (Job_16842) A=Thing_Avali4882) lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Verse.NamedArgument' from assembly 'RJW'.
  at rjw.JobDriver_PrisonerComfortRapin+<>cDisplayClass12_0.<MakeNewToils>b5 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)

And this is human-avali(alien), colonist-prisoner. Not much of a difference as for me, but checked just in case.

Also even in previous versions I got some other errors - version was two-three versions older than current, worked fine except some serious errors. Doesn't seem that anything became better now. Even with 100% pregnancy chance and 100% fertility of both partners, pregnancy never happened. Checked few times to be sure it is not just hidden early stage.

Also colonists never gained sexual satisfaction from consensual sex - only raping or masturbating worked. Thoughts appeared as they should (I think) at that version.

Wild animals often went on an endless raping spree, which seems to always interrupt ans restart itself - victim gets "raped by animal" thought only once per fourty raping attempts.  Insects never insert eggs in victim no matter how many times they try. And the last one - sex doesn't differentiate anywhere. Oral, anal, vaginal, type is never mentioned anywhere - not in thoughts, nor in actions, nor in stats.

RJW was placed in the end of the mod list, as ordered.

1 hour ago, Recruit46 said:

I just installed a new version of mod and it seems that something is wrong. A lot actually.

Restart, or use the old version until you finish your current game.

I don't know what made the saves incompatible, but I had the same STD problem in an old save too. 

As for the animal stuff: as I said on the last page, trying to give thoughts and traits to animals causes errors. It'll work fine until one of them has enough records to try to gain a trait, and at that point it'll repeatedly bug out.

I've had potential fixes pending for that for a while, but those haven't been merged.

19 hours ago, Zaltys said:

If you use the Reverse Commands mod, you can just right-click the target and choose the rapist from available ones. If there's no rape option listed, it means that none of the colonists are up for it, for whatever reason. (Orientation, for instance. And most pawns refuse to rape people they like, though there's a few trait-based exceptions for that. Then there's an age, vulnerability, and health check for both the rapist and the target, And a few other things.)

Huh, neat never new about that. Anyways, I have played a bit with the mod and so far and for the most part it's alright. My only concern is animals killing each other in the process since the game does consider it rape. Also the frequency is not too bad considering. I would say lower it a bit more since I only have two animals at the time and if it was a situation where I had more I can see where it gets very annoying with the notifications in your version. I would average it out about 2 to 5 times a day if you want me to give an estimate. I would also  recommend that if you can make more so animals of drastically different sizes outright refuse to breed with each other since cats can still breed dragons if the dragon is female.

As a side note: To anyone who is reading this I have successfully made a patch that allows animals to have a sex need if you want it in your game. Just drag and drop the patches folder  directly into your RJW mod folder and your good to go. Based on my experiences with it allow for slightly more controllable breeding (It helps tone down rape by colony animals). Overall nice to have, but don't expect anything insane like suddenly dragon rape (though it's possible that it hasn't happened yet). Otherwise enjoy.

Animals_Get_Horny_Too.zip

So, updated my RJW and jumped into a new colony to test it out. Early on there seemed to be no problems with breeding animals with pawns, pawns were becoming pregnant and satisfied, but for some reason a quadrum or two later a pawn would no longer get satisfaction from being raped by an animal, and pawns would quit becoming pregnant by them. Checked in Devmode, this is the error it throws out whenever an animal attempts to rape a pawn:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Harpy91419 driver=JobDriver_Breeding (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(Breed (Job_2224867) A=Thing_Human138960) lastJobGiver=null
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.xxx.aftersex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, Boolean violent, Boolean isCoreLovin, rjwSextype sextype) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at rjw.JobDriver_Breeding+<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<MakeNewToils>b__5 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Pawn:Tick()

There's also an issue with insects never implanting eggs.
I also have a mod that allows wild animals to breed (Wild Animal Sex I believe it's called), and when a wild animal births offspring, occasionally one or two will have the "Child is not working" effect on them as if they were a human pawn baby. This leaves the animal to die of starvation. This doesn't apply to the majority of animals, just a small few, and I haven't had enough time to test if it applies to colony animals also.
Those are the only issues I've spotted thus far.

4 hours ago, weirn said:

Anyways, I have played a bit with the mod and so far and for the most part it's alright. My only concern is animals killing each other in the process since the game does consider it rape. Also the frequency is not too bad considering. I would say lower it a bit more since I only have two animals at the time and if it was a situation where I had more I can see where it gets very annoying with the notifications in your version. I would average it out about 2 to 5 times a day if you want me to give an estimate. I would also  recommend that if you can make more so animals of drastically different sizes outright refuse to breed with each other since cats can still breed dragons if the dragon is female.

Thank you. I've had the rape option disabled for so long that I completely forgot that it even works for animals. 

Here's an updated version.

- Tied the rape beating frequency to the 'wildness' attribute for animal-on-animal. Not quite sure how well that'll work in practice, because wildness doesn't always correlate. Even in core, some relatively docile animals have high wildness.

- No 'is getting raped' spam for them, just the 'is trying to breed' message. Which cuts the alerts in half.

- Made animals more picky about sizes. I have it set pretty high for humans (so things like human on horse can happen), but lowered it for animals. It should still be possible, but is increasingly unlikely based on how large the difference is. Might need to tune it even further if something like cat on dragon still happens frequently.

And for anyone skimming this post: the dll is for the test version I posted earlier, not for the core release (the posted by Ed86).  

RJW.dll

5 hours ago, weirn said:

As a side note: To anyone who is reading this I have successfully made a patch that allows animals to have a sex need if you want it in your game. Just drag and drop the patches folder  directly into your RJW mod folder and your good to go. Based on my experiences with it allow for slightly more controllable breeding (It helps tone down rape by colony animals). Overall nice to have, but don't expect anything insane like suddenly dragon rape (though it's possible that it hasn't happened yet). Otherwise enjoy.

Neat, I also thought I should be implemented in the mod

On 12/26/2018 at 3:09 AM, Zaltys said:

Still not working sadly. had the alert of so-and-so is trying to rape so-and-so, so I drafted the person to cancel the job, undrafted them, right clicked the target they were after, and not getting any options for it. 

5 hours ago, weirn said:

i think sex need for animals was disabled so game wouldnt need to calculate it for for dozens animals, which i can assume can deliver nice performance hit for big maps/worlds with a lot of animals

now that i have internet back

here changes from dev tree - it changes defnames, of DeathMemory and surgeries, so there can be errors, if you have 1 in progress

v1.9.0b
Zaltys:
Reset the ticks at sexualization, so generated pawns (esp. animals) don't always start lovin' as their first action.
Couple of fixes to memories/thoughts, those could generate rare errors on female-on-animal. Also required for any animal-on-animal that might get added later.
Added a simpler way of checking if an another mod is loaded. Works regardless of load order.
Renamed abstract bases to avoid overwriting vanilla ones, to fix some mod conflicts if RJW is not loaded last. (Loading it last is still advisable, but not everyone pays attention to that..)

rjw_1.9.0b.7z

Tried all variants of version 1.9.0, started new game every time. Same thing all the time - logs are spammed with those weird errors, pawns dont receive any thoughts from rape and, it seems, that sex need is not satisfied by it(just like anything else) either. Last version when things worked for me was 1.8.8. I'd wish to know what the hell is wrong.

1 hour ago, Recruit46 said:

Tried all variants of version 1.9.0, started new game every time. Same thing all the time - logs are spammed with those weird errors, pawns dont receive any thoughts from rape and, it seems, that sex need is not satisfied by it(just like anything else) either. Last version when things worked for me was 1.8.8. I'd wish to know what the hell is wrong.

Eh. Post a screencap of your mod settings, then. So I can try to duplicate that. 

Because I'm not seeing any errors over here, except for the couple of harmless loading errors (Incubator trait set to 0 commonality, etc).

16 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Thank you. I've had the rape option disabled for so long that I completely forgot that it even works for animals. 

Here's an updated version.

- Tied the rape beating frequency to the 'wildness' attribute for animal-on-animal. Not quite sure how well that'll work in practice, because wildness doesn't always correlate. Even in core, some relatively docile animals have high wildness.

- No 'is getting raped' spam for them, just the 'is trying to breed' message. Which cuts the alerts in half.

- Made animals more picky about sizes. I have it set pretty high for humans (so things like human on horse can happen), but lowered it for animals. It should still be possible, but is increasingly unlikely based on how large the difference is. Might need to tune it even further if something like cat on dragon still happens frequently.

And for anyone skimming this post: the dll is for the test version I posted earlier, not for the core release (the posted by Ed86).  

RJW.dll

Alright, I'll add it in and let you know whats up later.

14 hours ago, Ed86 said:

i think sex need for animals was disabled so game wouldnt need to calculate it for for dozens animals, which i can assume can deliver nice performance hit for big maps/worlds with a lot of animals

Yes and no. Yes it can affect performance especially if there are a ton of animals, but no because of single threading (only one core runs the game) being the main problem for performance. Honestly it frustrates me a lot that Tynan couldn't even be bothered with at least better optimizing the game so that some of the more taxing operations could be handled with a separate core, hell a modder actually did it with plants for crying out load. It should also be worth mentioning that large maps (300x300 cells and above) will very likely give you a major performance problem anyways even without mods for the same reason. Apologies if I come off a bit bitchy, its just super frustrating that a game I enjoy feels poorly optimized at times, because of spaghetti monster coding.

I really like this mod, been using it the last few days with only one minor issue. This could be a conflict with Hospitality, but I'm not sure. I had a prisoner marked for prostitution who was injured. She approached a visitor to offer sex, but he declined due to her not looking well. Instead of moving on she kept offering several times a second, causing hundreds if not thousands of the message "...so and so declined..." and started to lag out the game until I drafted her. Once I undrafted her she moved on. Like I said I am using hospitality so it might be that. But it only happened once in several hours of play so it might be hard to reproduce.

1 hour ago, Skeleton_ said:

I really like this mod, been using it the last few days with only one minor issue. This could be a conflict with Hospitality, but I'm not sure.

Nah, that's probably my fault. I enabled the hook up attempts for prisoners, but that was intended for pawns who aren't in your faction. 

Colonist prisoners have their own beds (usually), but they can't get to those while they're imprisoned. So it is likely bugging out repeatedly, which is why it keeps repeating. Will get it fixed. In the meantime, don't enable it for your own faction prisoners.

(Not quite sure if I should make them use the prison bed, or just disallow it for colonist prisoners..)

5 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

Nah, that's probably my fault. I enabled the hook up attempts for prisoners, but that was intended for pawns who aren't in your faction. 

Colonist prisoners have their own beds (usually), but they can't get to those while they're imprisoned. So it is likely bugging out repeatedly, which is why it keeps repeating. Will get it fixed. In the meantime, don't enable it for colonist prisoners.

And now that I think about it, zoning a colonist so that they can't get to their own bed seems to break it. Even if they're not imprisoned. So that's been buggy for quite a while.

Ah I think you're right. I'm pretty sure the prisoner in question was someone who auto joined from an event and I just threw them in prison for entering uninvited. Next time I guess I'll banish them first before arresting.

Hey there back from another brief test and for the most part it is quite solid but I am having an issue. I seem to have a bug where female animals don't have the breeder button so when male animals attempt to breed they can't or at least that is what I'm assuming. The missing button is not from your version as far as I'm aware and it has disappeared fairly recently in the newer updates and I'm not sure why. Especially since it only affects female animals making it weirdly specific. The game does notify me that they X is breeding with X but they walk up to their target and stop and walk off. I have provided some images for the breeder buttons. Other than that I can safely say that it's good.

20181226040620_1.jpg.df429334580e7808e6f8bed65afb5c8f.jpg20181226040558_1.jpg.d74316493ce9fcf6edba06422b69255e.jpg

1 hour ago, weirn said:

Hey there back from another brief test and for the most part it is quite solid but I am having an issue. I seem to have a bug where female animals don't have the breeder button so when male animals attempt to breed they can't or at least that is what I'm assuming. The missing button is not from your version as far as I'm aware and it has disappeared fairly recently in the newer updates and I'm not sure why. Especially since it only affects female animals making it weirdly specific. The game does notify me that they X is breeding with X but they walk up to their target and stop and walk off. I have provided some images for the breeder buttons. Other than that I can safely say that it's good.

they never had it

15 hours ago, Recruit46 said:

Can't reproduce this even with the same options. Either a botched install (try clean install instead of overwriting the old version), conflict with some other mod, or you're just not following the load order instructions. Hard to say which.

2 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Can't reproduce this even with the same options. Either a botched install (try clean install instead of overwriting the old version), conflict with some other mod, or you're just not following the load order instructions. Hard to say which.

I load the mod in the end of mod list, as ordered. I'll try to run it on clean version without any other mods and if nothing changes - delete and reinstall it. Gonna post the result once I tried it.