I like mods that have NPC initiative / approach feature, and I have tested that this function works well alone. The thing is, this can have a major breaking gameplay with SexLab Approach Redux (SLAP) mod. Here is the example of the breaking gameplay that I mean:
1. M.C.G. approach start, NPC come to my PC

2. NPC harass my PC, and threated her.

3. I choose to run

4. In this step, there are 2 possible outcomes:

• SLAP start, other NPC approach my PC while my PC hasn't exited the dialogue with the M.C.G. NPC. This will lock my PC from moving and the harasser just wait until I've finished the dialogue with SLAP NPC and then the M.C.G. NPC will succeed the attack
  • SLAP appoint its NPC with the same M.C.G. NPC, which then he approach my PC and start talking using SLAP dialogue. After I've finished the SLAP dialogue, the harasser will also succeed the attack

5. Either above possible outcomes will result a successful harassment.

I think since both of the mods have their own "isApporaching" flag property, somehow we need to put a compatibility patch if you want to using both of them at the same time, but maybe you have another way to solve this?

1 hour ago, JuliusXX said:

I'm playing SE version nowaday and can't remember where I got the version I'm using.

hehehe

gotcha. I have something called defeat v535 fixed bane version, defeat 535, baka addon, defeat fastupdate, defeat fixed, original defeat patch, patch for the original defeat patch... and I have no clue which one is which or which one I should use. I have baka installed now

This looks amazing!

Is it compatible with Relationship Dialogue Overhaul and Vokrii?

Also, will it be a problem if a set skill caps higher than 100 with the uncapper? I ask because of the formula that takes into consideration the speech skill level. 

I dont know what it is, but this mod makes my character teleport to some other place, I take it the 0.0.0 coordinate of the cell.(mostly end up mid air), with my "partner".

If I reset the Mod it doesnt happen if the partner is nearby and its about to happen, however if it has been a few minutes i get teleported once I either talk someone into sex or get defeated by an enemy, and its always when the sex animation is about to happen, also noteworthy when it says which animation its gonna play it just stays blank.

Edit:

Ok I was wrong, it happens without this mod too, when the NPC walks too far away before teleporting back, I dont get it.

trying this on a new playthru.  Read the manuals, but so far it seems rather tame as opposed to sexlab approach or SLEN.  I've tried, but too many approaches are either prostitution solicitations or dating, and not enough sex requests.  I've tried playing with the chances setting but it doesn't seem to help.  Some guidance would be welcome. Would like something a bit closer to sexlab approach, where some npcs just want to make  a pass at a pretty girl, but also have the chance to build a relationship with my followers (I normally use sexlab romance for that).

On 6/6/2020 at 4:01 AM, Caturday said:

I dont know what it is, but this mod makes my character teleport to some other place, I take it the 0.0.0 coordinate of the cell.(mostly end up mid air), with my "partner".

If I reset the Mod it doesnt happen if the partner is nearby and its about to happen, however if it has been a few minutes i get teleported once I either talk someone into sex or get defeated by an enemy, and its always when the sex animation is about to happen, also noteworthy when it says which animation its gonna play it just stays blank.

Edit:

Ok I was wrong, it happens without this mod too, when the NPC walks too far away before teleporting back, I dont get it.

I'm not getting teleported, but my follower teleports to me at times but doesn't follow me otherwise. Using EFF not AFT as this is what the guide says, and having trouble with followers.

5 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

I'm not getting teleported, but my follower teleports to me at times but doesn't follow me otherwise. Using EFF not AFT as this is what the guide says, and having trouble with followers.

Yeah Sexlab just didnt have my regular animations registered for some reason, thats what caused it ,had to reset sexlab animations.

On 4/4/2020 at 6:57 PM, reinyn said:

Small question, why does the relationship state reset to 0,20 after the date. All i get after a date is your date was not impressed enough to become your lover and then regardles of how many points you have, even if you have brought the state up to 4,61 it still resets. I remember this not happening with any previous versions so what went wrong?

Further more, i don't get any of the related ask for sex options. Has that been made speech based or something? Like the higher the speech the more options you can ask for?

I did reset it to the older version. I believe it was 1.10 and everything works fine, so this is solely something with the last version. My question would be, is this somekind of bug or is there some trick to it that i don't understand?

With high regards,

Reinyn

Hello since i see on preivous post someone having same prob as me and there was no reply , i'll quote it again.

I'm having exact same problems as him/her, from A to Z.

Anyone else having similar probs ? never had on previous versions ( using latest atm )

having trouble with the guards once a bounty is applied.  They just say "I know you" and nothing else, and I can't get any quest dialogue or even dialogue to pay the bounty.  I am playing with GDO, is that the source of the problem?  This is the only mod affecting the bounty system that I am using this playthru as far as I can tell.

• 2 weeks later...

how can i get the enslavment option cuz i cant enslave them , what mod do i need to enslave my enemies ???? i am playing male not female and i want to enslave enemies make them my slaves not be thier slave , i cant find the enslavment option in the pics even when i have them combat submitted

On 6/29/2020 at 9:33 PM, kariem yasein said:

how can i get the enslavment option cuz i cant enslave them , what mod do i need to enslave my enemies ???? i am playing male not female and i want to enslave enemies make them my slaves not be thier slave , i cant find the enslavment option in the pics even when i have them combat submitted

u need to have slave ropes/bindings (also from this mod) in ure inventory for the option to show up.

Just want to stop in, after trying this mod for a month or 2 and say thank you, this mod is a game changer for me, well done, I have not had any issues. Well done!

i have a question , anyway to disable the equipment system for NPCs , because i NPCs keep reflecting back to thier original armor , i am using EFF and normally i can equip my followers via EFF but this mod equipment system makes the chest unrecognizable and even when i use it after one loading NPC refers back to thier original armor

i have a question , anyway to disable the equipment system for NPCs , because i NPCs keep reflecting back to thier original armor , i am using EFF and normally i can equip my followers via EFF but this mod equipment system makes the chest unrecognizable and even when i use it after one loading NPC refers back to thier original armor

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Iolya said:

Should I delete Sexlab Defeat before using this mod? Are they compatible with each other? 

I use both with Death Alternative so they are compatible. I have Defeat installed mostly for NPC vs NPC actions but I still have a small change for the PC to use Defeat in the MCM of DAYMOYL.

Why can't I start a sex scene with a character of the same gender as the Dragonborn? I play as a female and the mod does not allow me to start the sex scene with females even at max relationship (the dialogue option simply does not appear). I've tried the "sexchange" command on the female char and bah - the sex dialogue appears on the screen.

I can't find any option in MCM which would allow me to enable same gender sex scenes. Is there any?