22 hours ago, YuliaS11 said:

So about Death Alternative SE, there seems to be problem with version check due to SE version having a different id and DA refusing to start.

This mod wasn't coded and never will be coded for the Skyrim Special Edition. You can use MCG only with Skyrim Legendary Edition (Oldrim) as I distribute it, that is packaged in a .bsa . Do not use MCG with Special Edition, it is not compatible with it and will never be. 

Edit: I changed the mod description to be more clear about this, this mod is for Legendary edition (oldrim) only and will work only installed with its .bsa archive intact.

Please forgive me if you have previously addressed these questions. I have used a prior version of MCG in my load order and am about to start a new game of Skyrim. 

I'd like more information about how SLA (I use SexLab Aroused eXtended, aka SLAX) interacts with MCG. The reason is that I would prefer to have the Lust value be modified by player/npc actions/wearables/conditions such as available with SLAX.

Additionally, arousal/lust value should modify wear and tear results from sex. It seems unreasonable to see my player dripping from arousal and see any reduction in the wear and tear suffered by rectifying her aroused state.

I don't really understand why prostitution results in aggressive sex. Prostitution should result in consensual sex, after all the prostitute consented to the sex act by making a deal. Since this has a major impact on wear and tear values, it is not an inconsequential discrepancy.

I'd like to see Beeing Female supported in MCG. Hentai Pregnancy just doesn't have the additional options/add-on mods that BF enjoys. 

Once again, I ask for your indulgence if these matters have been previously raised.

- sj

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 2:47 AM, Slickjack said:

Please forgive me if you have previously addressed these questions. I have used a prior version of MCG in my load order and am about to start a new game of Skyrim. 

I'd like more information about how SLA (I use SexLab Aroused eXtended, aka SLAX) interacts with MCG. The reason is that I would prefer to have the Lust value be modified by player/npc actions/wearables/conditions such as available with SLAX.

Additionally, arousal/lust value should modify wear and tear results from sex. It seems unreasonable to see my player dripping from arousal and see any reduction in the wear and tear suffered by rectifying her aroused state.

I don't really understand why prostitution results in aggressive sex. Prostitution should result in consensual sex, after all the prostitute consented to the sex act by making a deal. Since this has a major impact on wear and tear values, it is not an inconsequential discrepancy.

I'd like to see Beeing Female supported in MCG. Hentai Pregnancy just doesn't have the additional options/add-on mods that BF enjoys. 

Once again, I ask for your indulgence if these matters have been previously raised.

- sj

Hi, sorry for answering only now, I was busy with some MCG for Fallout 4 issues.

About SLA arousal value and MCG Lust they are 2 different things at all, arousal is a value influenced by external stimuli such as player and npcs actions and weareable and other conditions. Arousal is negatively affected by time, in the sense that more time passes without stimuli the higher the value decreases. Lust on the contrary is to be intended as an inner sexual desire that grows over time indipendently from external stimuli. As I suggested in the mod guide, while Arousal and Lust are not mutually exclusive, if used together they may confound the user, so the best approach is to disable MCG Lust system while using a mod like SLA and its arousal system.

The arousal level of SLA indeed modify the wear and tear results, using the option "Arousal level mitigation" in the wear and tear  system page in MCM. It is to be noted, though, that the MCG Integrates with Sexlab Aroused Redux, which is the original arousal mod and wasn't integrated with SLAX which is a mod that came after MCG and for this reason I didn't have the time to integrate also with it.

Prostitution (Player paying for sex) results in aggressive sex for balance reasons. This mod put balance and gameplay in the first place, realism in second. It doesn't treat aggressive and submissive sex from a mechanical and phisical point of view but rather from a psicological point of view. Paying to have sex this way will influence your MCG Mood in the long run, shifting it to "aggressive" and, if you use the lust dinamic rate option, will create a sexual addiction in the player in the sense that the lust, the sexual desire, will grow much faster forcing the player to have sex more often, modifyng the available MCG dialogues and so on. If you are not happy with the way MCG treat prostitution and other sex type in a psicological point of view you can use other prostitution mods together with MCG, the greatness of sexLab is also in the availability of choices for the users.

About being Female support, that won't happen because I stick with Hentai Pregnancy, I won't add or change the mods MCG Integrate with. EFF, DAYMOYL and Hentai Pregnancy are my final choices and I won't return on this argument, people can use a different mod if they are unconfortable with this projectual choice. Hentai mod has everything I require in my gameplay, that is semplicity, functionality, vanilla blending and rock solid stability. Things that in my humble opinion and experience I didn't find in BF. Note, though, that the MCG - Hentai integration consists only in the fact that the MCG Condom prevents Hentai Pregnancies while at the same time preventing diseases from sexual acts. You can achieve the same result by equipping an MCG Condom together with a BF Condom / Solution.

9 minutes ago, Durante said:

There should be a tighter control on gender check with NPC initiative. I am only 90% of the time approached by male npc's harassing me for money, trying to drug or asking out on a date and it's funny because my PC is male.

set the option "Allow same sex" to off, so you'll be approached only by females.

THe experimental setting "Gender Limitations" only prevents sexual intercourse when the npc takes the initiative but doesn't limit how much you're approached by those genders. The fact that 90% of time you're approached by males is because majority of npcs are males.

4 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

set the option "Allow same sex" to off, so you'll be approached only by females.

THe experimental setting "Gender Limitations" only prevents sexual intercourse when the npc takes the initiative but doesn't limit how much you're approached by those genders. The fact that 90% of time you're approached by males is because majority of npcs are males.

My bad! I must have missed that option while setting it up for testing. All is good then.

hello anghelos, your mod is great so now i put this on my must-install modlist. it's almost stable for now. thanks for your great work. this mod now can replace many mods of long years out of update.

i found approach/relax usually triggered after a quick travel, so i think cooldown time based on real time(or more immersive mechanism) will be better. and i personally use SL defeat , so i want to disable defeat system, i disabled the defeat function in MCM, but i can still find submit button from MCG when i push E.

21 minutes ago, u1tIscYtHe said:

hello anghelos, your mod is great so now i put this on my must-install modlist. it's almost stable for now. thanks for your great work. this mod now can replace many mods of long years out of update.

i found approach/relax usually triggered after a quick travel, so i think cooldown time based on real time(or more immersive mechanism) will be better. and i personally use SL defeat , so i want to disable defeat system, i disabled the defeat function in MCM, but i can still find submit button from MCG when i push E.

hi thank you :)

about the cooldown based on real time it is not possible because about 90% of cooldowns and timers are not script based but spell based and they are tied to gametime and so for simplicity also the remaining others (especially in the approach system) are gametime. By the way if I recall correctly the timers in Skyrim are on runtime update so, unless using some external resource, they are all gametime? This is different in FO4 papyrus where there are 2 different timers, one gametime and ine realtime.

About disabling the submit activation option you'll need to disable the "submission of npcs" setting in the player aggressor/victim system page of MCM.

Happy gaming!

On 2/12/2020 at 10:54 PM, anghelos92 said:

hi thank you :)

about the cooldown based on real time it is not possible because about 90% of cooldowns and timers are not script based but spell based and they are tied to gametime and so for simplicity also the remaining others (especially in the approach system) are gametime. By the way if I recall correctly the timers in Skyrim are on runtime update so, unless using some external resource, they are all gametime? This is different in FO4 papyrus where there are 2 different timers, one gametime and ine realtime.

About disabling the submit activation option you'll need to disable the "submission of npcs" setting in the player aggressor/victim system page of MCM.

Happy gaming!

hello,

"submission of npcs" doesn't work for me. the button "combat submit" cannot be removed by config in MCM. now i just ignored that.

maybe you know a mod named "a matter of time", it can get real time from OS. so i guess that mod have some code can be a reference?

now i found another problem is that i play female character but sometimes play male role during sex.

hey, you know that apropos' wear&tear system has immersive textures and dialogs, if MCG can interact with it maybe a great idea.(i use apropos2 but cannot interact with MCG's wear system)

and now i have more interesting ideas want to share:

1. experience system, to improve duplicate boring dialog(for example, if your flirt level is high, there are some differrent dialogs and have different effect)

2. sometimes auto choice on dialog and auto AI control to do something(based on character's mood, lust, and experience), so now we can train and femdom our own character. character has own personality(?)

3. new approach mechanism(based on 2 and 1)

4. more UI(for most of player, just open UI and see status, no need to understand complex guide, the guide can be a dev/modder guide)

the above is just my imagination, not suggestion, haha, because i think MCG is great idea,  and can be extended more.

thanks for your great work again

5 hours ago, u1tIscYtHe said:

"submission of npcs" doesn't work for me. the button "combat submit" cannot be removed by config in MCM. now i just ignored that.

Thanks for reporting I will look into this and fix in the next version hopefully;

maybe you know a mod named "a matter of time", it can get real time from OS.

Actually I was totally wrong about Skyrim papyrus not being able to retrieve real time info, there is in fact a function just for this purpose that I've totally overlooked. I will see if I could implement this but for the moment is a low priority modification. 

i play female character but sometimes play male role during sex.

This should never happen because generally the player takes receiver role or let the user decide (for example if you use the dialogue "And I want me on you..." you take giver role (male role). There is only one exception, when the player prostitute theirself the sytem will let the npc decide the position they want to take and in 25% of cases they would decide for the player having the giver role (well... ? there are men that have this kind of fetish).

6 hours ago, u1tIscYtHe said:

hey, you know that apropos' wear&tear system has immersive textures and dialogs, if MCG can interact with it maybe a great idea.(i use apropos2 but cannot interact with MCG's wear system)

MCG is a casual mod that try to blend with the vanilla game, giving extra context to the game without distracting the player too much from the original gameplay. MCG has a gamey approach, not a realistic nor a too specific one, it wants to remain arcade style. If you use apropos2 in my humble opinion you should disable the MCG wear and Tear system and just stick with that mod, since apropos2 is just specific for the wear and tear aspect and as such is to be considered "the master, the pro choice" for that feature, no way MCG can relate to it since as I said  MCG has a gamey and casual approach to things.

and now i have more interesting ideas want to share:

I appreciate your enthusiasm, and actually this make feel bad for what I am about to write and for the fact that I had withdrawn the source code of this mod... I think that was a mistake, and in fact in the next version I will release the source code back so people can make their own modification more easily, it is just not right to not let them do it.

The bad news are that I don't have much more time to dedicate to modding projects other than bug fixing and general support so now it's up to the others to expand this project if they want to. Just for the records I will answer to each of your suggestions:

1. experience system, to improve duplicate boring dialog(for example, if your flirt level is high, there are some differrent dialogs and have different effect)

The MCG dialogues is a very complex system full of conditions that is not organised into a creation kit scene but rather using the old Bethesda dialogue methods, and I see this difficult to implement without remaking all the dialogue organisation of the mod, plus add the fact that npcs answer are mostly voiced using vanilla brief lines and I don't like silent dialogues, avoiding them if possible, but since the vanilla assets are limited, this doesn't give much room for creativity since what can really be modified are only the player lines.

2. sometimes auto choice on dialog and auto AI control to do something(based on character's mood, lust, and experience), so now we can train and femdom our own character. character has own personality(?)

Actually when reaching some MOOD levels, for example having a very aggressive MOOD, affects the availability of some MCG Dialogues: prostituting and some romantic options are not possible while having too high aggressive mod for example.

more UI(for most of player, just open UI and see status, no need to understand complex guide, the guide can be a dev/modder guide)

the above is just my imagination, not suggestion, haha, because i think MCG is great idea,  and can be extended more.

My knowledge of UI is very limited, unfortunately I am not a professional coder. I am an amateur who just learnt basics of coding for the only purpose of making my skyrim and fallout 4 gameplay better xD

The only thing I was able to do for UI was making those Lust and Wear widgets using resources provided by the good Beamearmiasma and that's it. 

Also in my humble opinion a guide is necessary to give users some insight on how the inners script mechanism of this mod work otherwise they may find the mod really confounding.

I know these are not the answers you may have expected but unfortunately I hardly see your suggestions implemented in the near future, but I am not turning them down. Maybe in the future I'll enjoy a more relaxed period that will enable me to focus on modding again. In the mean time I'll try to give back the source code available for download so that maybe someone else will pick this project and expand it for this kind of suggestions.

Have a nice day!

I can't believe you replied so attentively. thank you for carefully thinking about it.

6 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

This should never happen because generally the player takes receiver role or let the user decide (for example if you use the dialogue "And I want me on you..." you take giver role (male role). There is only one exception, when the player prostitute theirself the sytem will let the npc decide the position they want to take and in 25% of cases they would decide for the player having the giver role (well... ? there are men that have this kind of fetish).

yes, it happened when someone approach for sex. i don't know the animation's tag definition, but i know there's some animations matches this scene(e.g. SL defeat's female first option), instead of female play male role.

MCG is a casual mod that try to blend with the vanilla game, giving extra context to the game without distracting the player too much from the original gameplay. MCG has a gamey approach, not a realistic nor a too specific one, it wants to remain arcade style. If you use apropos2 in my humble opinion you should disable the MCG wear and Tear system and just stick with that mod, since apropos2 is just specific for the wear and tear aspect and as such is to be considered "the master, the pro choice" for that feature, no way MCG can relate to it since as I said  MCG has a gamey and casual approach to things.

I agree. maybe wear and disease can have some more immersive textures and names and don't need to interact with other mod. (e.g. apropos's wear&tear texture, and sexworker's life's disease texture and names). what a pity, i suppose just simply detect it for optional requirement, and simply get/set values of apropos.

My knowledge of UI is very limited, unfortunately I am not a professional coder. I am an amateur who just learnt basics of coding for the only purpose of making my skyrim and fallout 4 gameplay better xD

The only thing I was able to do for UI was making those Lust and Wear widgets using resources provided by the good Beamearmiasma and that's it. 

Also in my humble opinion a guide is necessary to give users some insight on how the inners script mechanism of this mod work otherwise they may find the mod really confounding.

I think you're not a amateur for now. your mod is stable for the most of time and the experience is not bad. in my imagination, there are mood/lust/wear widgets like iNeed(is there some easy API to create SkyUI's widget?), (oh, i remember that CEO's 0SA is so ambitious and perfect but incomplete and no more update. what a pity).

Wow, well I got a couple hours of free time to try this mod out, and Kudos to you, this is light weight on performance, and replaced a few mods for me, thank you for the work on this, now I cannot wait to find time to play Skyrim again!

EDIT: Just a side not for those that do not seem to read the description page, if you do not like DAYMOL, then don't use it, you can use your own Defeat/ Cursed loot, ext, rape/combat mod and shut off the defeat option in the MCM in this mod, This mod plays really well with many other mods

15 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Wow, well I got a couple hours of free time to try this mod out, and Kudos to you, this is light weight on performance, and replaced a few mods for me, thank you for the work on this, now I cannot wait to find time to play Skyrim again!

EDIT: Just a side not for those that do not seem to read the description page, if you do not like DAYMOL, then don't use it, you can use your own Defeat/ Cursed loot, ext, rape/combat mod and shut off the defeat option in the MCM in this mod, This mod plays really well with many other mods

Thank you sir :) 

A quick question, when you have time, So after playing for a few hours , the npc initiate stops working, I have restarted the mod, waited in game for hours, fast traveled and check if I had any npcs waiting with your menu, wasn't sure if I was missing a reset somewhere, thanks in advance. I think it might be something I am missing because if I go back to a save where it was working, it works fine.

6 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

A quick question, when you have time, So after playing for a few hours , the npc initiate stops working, I have restarted the mod, waited in game for hours, fast traveled and check if I had any npcs waiting with your menu, wasn't sure if I was missing a reset somewhere, thanks in advance. I think it might be something I am missing because if I go back to a save where it was working, it works fine.

Hi Caden, the initiative system has many conditions to satisfy before creating a scenario, this to avoid interferences with the vanilla gameplay and the Sexlab mechanism. In oarticular after each sexlab animarion involving the player an initiative scenario cannot happen for 30 seconds. If you are in a date or with sexual following actor or tagged for orgy the system is paused. Also consider the fact that actual player stats determine the chances of many scenarios to take place, in particular flirting and dating scenario delends on current player speech and other stats as described in the mod guide. Also note that when an actor is calculated for the initiative scenario it won't be calculated for some time (usually 8 in game hours) if the plater stay in the same location, this is instead reset on fast travel. 

These are some of the checks that I know, but I am sure that there are others. Are you in a particular situation in gameplay?

3 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Hi Caden, the initiative system has many conditions to satisfy before creating a scenario, this to avoid interferences with the vanilla gameplay and the Sexlab mechanism. In oarticular after each sexlab animarion involving the player an initiative scenario cannot happen for 30 seconds. If you are in a date or with sexual following actor or tagged for orgy the system is paused. Also consider the fact that actual player stats determine the chances of many scenarios to take place, in particular flirting and dating scenario delends on current player speech and other stats as described in the mod guide. Also note that when an actor is calculated for the initiative scenario it won't be calculated for some time (usually 8 in game hours) if the plater stay in the same location, this is instead reset on fast travel. 

These are some of the checks that I know, but I am sure that there are others. Are you in a particular situation in gameplay?

I greatly appreciate your reply, I have checked everything I can at the moment, I use the pop up menu to see if I was involved in anything, and I am not, am reading thru the guide at the moment, I have waited for hours, slept in game, 5 or six days in game have gone by, Once I get back into the game I am going to try the cheats in the mcm, to see if I activate one of those if it fixes it, that will tell me where the pause is coming form. 

Maybe its just cause my PC is an asshole in game and noone wants to talk to him hahaha, again thanks for your reply

41 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

I greatly appreciate your reply, I have checked everything I can at the moment, I use the pop up menu to see if I was involved in anything, and I am not, am reading thru the guide at the moment, I have waited for hours, slept in game, 5 or six days in game have gone by, Once I get back into the game I am going to try the cheats in the mcm, to see if I activate one of those if it fixes it, that will tell me where the pause is coming form. 

Maybe its just cause my PC is an asshole in game and noone wants to talk to him hahaha, again thanks for your reply

I found it, the stalker spell was active for some reason, it happened after I had sex with a non unique NPC, she walked away but it had the :"someone is following you spell", still on me for some reason, got it fixed, thanks for your help

9 hours ago, -Caden- said:

I found it, the stalker spell was active for some reason, it happened after I had sex with a non unique NPC, she walked away but it had the :"someone is following you spell", still on me for some reason, got it fixed, thanks for your help

Thank you for reporting this back :)