On 10/25/2018 at 9:01 AM, AkiKay said:

Is DAYMOL really a requirement or optional ? Because installing it makes my Skyrim basically crash when it wants to. And thats all of the time.

-Aki

It's optional. It just removes some minor functionality if you don't have it.

Why exactly are you so vehemently against Special Edition? Your mod is good but it's not worth going back to a 10 year old game for when the 64 bit version is infinitely more stable. It also doesn't seem to have many problems running on SSE either, from what i've seen. I understand if you don't want to make a sse conversion yourself as well but not allowing anyone to make a port or work on an actual conversion for sse just seems petty, especially when it's probably the best mod for what it does.

?????

On 1/7/2021 at 10:06 AM, Caturday said:

Thank you!

I couldn't get it to fire the initiate again, so what I did was load my save, went to a small cell like Breezehome, then I went to the MCM and the debug part of MCG , clicked uninstall mod, then saved again, left game, open up mod manager, uncheck the mod MCG, loaded save, saved again, then left game, back into mod manager and recheck mod MCG, started game again in the save and it worked once I set up the MCM for MCG

7 hours ago, dark_carl said:

hey sorry for asking in advance but there is an ai tool that create dialogue with in game voice i dont know if you hear about it here is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqJ-ujWvu7s , maybe can be use in the dialog of your mod.

That mod is interesting, but doesnt work as magical as advertised, do not get me wrong it works, but there is more to it then just finding the dialog

On 1/10/2021 at 11:01 PM, Zoof said:

Why exactly are you so vehemently against Special Edition? Your mod is good but it's not worth going back to a 10 year old game for when the 64 bit version is infinitely more stable. It also doesn't seem to have many problems running on SSE either, from what i've seen. I understand if you don't want to make a sse conversion yourself as well but not allowing anyone to make a port or work on an actual conversion for sse just seems petty, especially when it's probably the best mod for what it does.

?????

Not to be rude, but because its his work, and I do not see why he would ever need to explain it to anyone, he wasn't paid to make this mod, he made it for us to enjoy, you can make a conversion for your own game, no distribution but you can make it for your own personal game, Its not petty, what it actually is , is others refusing to take the time to do things for themselves and just wait around bitching for others to do the work for them, its not that hard to do it yourself

As far as SSE, I do not know what all the hype is about, I have never left the LE version, no reason too, "SE is like wiping down an already clean toilet set and thinking you made it better before you sat on it, you really didn't" - Not my quote but cannot remember who originally said it ?

On 1/14/2021 at 2:41 PM, -Caden- said:

I couldn't get it to fire the initiate again, so what I did was load my save, went to a small cell like Breezehome, then I went to the MCM and the debug part of MCG , clicked uninstall mod, then saved again, left game, open up mod manager, uncheck the mod MCG, loaded save, saved again, then left game, back into mod manager and recheck mod MCG, started game again in the save and it worked once I set up the MCM for MCG

Wouldnt that reset the Statistics with race preference and dom/sub/neutral status?

I have a real question... I see what you're saying about DAYMOL. I like it, I like everything that's in it. But it's missing one thing I'd really like in my playthrough. Is there any way that I could use (perhaps) Defeat and Capture instead of the DAYMOL system? Reason being to add bondage in haha. Is there, perhaps, anyway to include this into the mod? Not asking if you can do it, just if it can be done.

On 1/21/2021 at 3:17 AM, pyroboy150 said:

I have a real question... I see what you're saying about DAYMOL. I like it, I like everything that's in it. But it's missing one thing I'd really like in my playthrough. Is there any way that I could use (perhaps) Defeat and Capture instead of the DAYMOL system? Reason being to add bondage in haha. Is there, perhaps, anyway to include this into the mod? Not asking if you can do it, just if it can be done.

You can use them with DAYMOL, defeat will link into it, if you decide to use Defeat, just uncheck all of the defeat boxes in MCG and have DAYMOL call on Defeat instead, I have been using them together for about 6 months now and it works great.

There are tutorials on here to LL them to work together

7 hours ago, CynicalCore said:

I like this mod... BUT, sadly its to big and it covers aspects of the game which are already cover by other mods and sometimes they do it better (slaves/STDs/wear and lust/approach) the only thing i need and which no other mod covers is the dialogue system, dating or gifting

Most of the stuff in this mod can be shut off through MCM menu, so you are able to use other mods

• 4 weeks later...

I'm another one that would be grateful for an SSE version or instructions to make same.

I don't think LE is a perfectly "clean toilet seat".  I had LE for years.  I moved to SE only a couple years ago when LE started becoming less stable, even with clean saves.  Not looked back.  Started SE with Identical (minus redundant LE->SE mods) load order and since then have added twenty or more and still it outperforms LE and looks a little better (on my setup).

I totally get why the author of this mod owes us nothing, but in this public forum people like me can ask and hope for a change of mind.  The answer can still remain no.  A shame that certain people on either 'side' feel the need to be snappy about it.

On 1/14/2021 at 2:48 PM, -Caden- said:

Not to be rude, but because its his work, and I do not see why he would ever need to explain it to anyone, he wasn't paid to make this mod, he made it for us to enjoy. Its not petty,

Why then disallow distribution of a port? That doesn't make sense to me? Credit would still go to him, he doesn't make money off of it, so no "loss of income" there, and there wouldn't be anyway. There is absolutely no rational reason to deny distribution of a port.

It really does seem petty, like some sort of statement that SE is just an arbitrary version, and that one would be stupid to go for that version.

As far as SSE, I do not know what all the hype is about, I have never left the LE version, no reason too, "SE is like wiping down an already clean toilet set and thinking you made it better before you sat on it, you really didn't".

SSE crashes infinitely less times for me than LE. That's because it has never crashed on me, ever. LE used to get screwed all the time for me. I won't berate you for going for LE though, each to their own. But for me SSE just works far better. And I feel some ridicule coming from you, and OP, that that is the "inferior" choice.

its not that hard to do it yourself

Oh I will, I just don't understand why it can't be shared, that is all.

35 minutes ago, hompie said:

Why then disallow distribution of a port? That doesn't make sense to me? Credit would still go to him, he doesn't make money off of it, so no "loss of income" there, and there wouldn't be anyway. There is absolutely no rational reason to deny distribution of a port.

It really does seem petty, like some sort of statement that SE is just an arbitrary version, and that one would be stupid to go for that version.

SSE crashes infinitely less times than LE. That's because it has never crashed on me, ever. LE used to get screwed all the time for me. I won't berate you for going for LE though, each to their own. But for me SSE just works far better. And I feel some ridicule coming from you, and OP, that that is the "inferior" choice.

Ridicule? So not understanding the hype, cause I never played SSE is ridicule? thats called an opinion, nothing more. See what your doing is trying to throw out things like "inferior" kind of like people use the word "racist" and "bigot". Words use to try to shame a person into your way of thinking, I am not that weak.

You are having a fit like a child because the creator of this mod didnt comply with your wishes, your not getting your own way so you throwing a temper tantrum, when actually if put the effort into converting this mod for your own personal use. that you put into trying to convince anyone here that someone else should do it for you to distribute it, your issue would be solved.

"It really does seem petty, like some sort of statement that SE is just an arbitrary version, and that one would be stupid to go for that version."

What is petty is not taking No for an answer. Its his work, he has his reason which are probably the reasons and headaches that will come with it, " I play is on SSE and it doesnt work with this this and this mod help me!" -  comments get old

Its simple. convert it for your own game, problem solved

5 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Ridicule? So not understanding the hype, cause I never played SSE is ridicule? thats called an opinion, nothing more. See what your doing is trying to throw out things like "inferior" kind of like people use the word "racist" and "bigot". Words use to try to shame a person into your way of thinking, I am not that weak.

I'm not shaming you, I'm noting an attitude. Just that.

You are having a fit like a child because the creator of this mod didnt comply with your wishes, your not getting your own way so you throwing a temper tantrum, when actually if put the effort into converting this mod for your own personal use. that you put into trying to convince anyone here that someone else should do it for you to distribute it, your issue would be solved.

I'm not having a fit. In my edit I said I'll solve it on my own. I guess you responded before it showed up.

What is petty is not taking No for an answer. Its his work.

A "why?" question answered with a yes/no answer leaves more questions.  I am curious why his answer is no. He can choose to not answer, fair enough. But I'll still ask.

he has his reason which are probably the reasons and headaches that will come with it, " I play is on SSE and it doesnt work with this this and this mod help me!" -  comments get old

I don't see why having someone porting his mod and putting it on the lab would cause more work for OP.

OP can literally just say "I don't respond to SSE troubleshooting, I'll leave that to those that ported it" and basta, all the troubleshooting is shoved to the SE port thread.

It literally is the option with the least amount of work and headache included.
Because what you have now is legions of SE users asking about a SE version.

19 hours ago, hompie said:

I'm not shaming you, I'm noting an attitude. Just that.

I'm not having a fit. In my edit I said I'll solve it on my own. I guess you responded before it showed up.

A "why?" question answered with a yes/no answer leaves more questions.  I am curious why his answer is no. He can choose to not answer, fair enough. But I'll still ask.

I don't see why having someone porting his mod and putting it on the lab would cause more work for OP.

OP can literally just say "I don't respond to SSE troubleshooting, I'll leave that to those that ported it" and basta, all the troubleshooting is shoved to the SE port thread.

It literally is the option with the least amount of work and headache included.
Because what you have now is legions of SE users asking about a SE version.

Ok fair enough, we are going back and fourth on something that should not bother either of us, as a modder, what wears you out mentally is not the masses of users, its the ones who do not listen, I am sure its why the author needs a break from all this cause it is taxing on the brain, You try and make something for everyone and it never seems good enough.

I am not saying this is what your doing, just saying in general. What I mean about the comments on a SE version is SE needs other mods that this mod requires to be ported correctly, maybe he hasnt looks into them yet, or maybe he is just mentally fried at this point. It happens to us all.

No hard feelings at all my friend we have a couple different outlooks on things and thats all good, no right or wrong just different opinions, I wish you well

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any specific guide on how to properly port this to sse or do I just install it like any other mod. I know how to convert form factor 43-44 using BAE will that be enough? Also I don't use Death Alternative mod which seems like the one conflicting with this mod.