Hello everyone,

I just swapped to Skyrim SE because every mods are port there. But this mod is really one of my favorite and it doesnt have an SE version.

By reading posts i understood that it was hard to convert it... Would it be possible to have a light version for SE ? maybe that would make the port easier.

Like a version with only the dating and wedding, idk.

This mod is just so good for roleplaying with all the features it have, i dont want to sounds needy sorry all, i am just a bit frustrated ^^

Have a good day all and stay safe !

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I've got the same issue regarding the following slaves command https://www.loverslab.com/topic/109819-mcg-extended-social-interactions/page/33/?tab=comments#comment-2842134 (no interaction at all after asking to follow), what I noticed is that once the npc is following, the respective name dissapear and that's when the npc is unoperable by any mean.

I had to use Jaxonz Renamer to give it a name and it fixed the issue temporaly, until I ask the npc to follow again and the name dissapear again.

20200423001439_1.jpg.ef5aebe83210c7a52db3c95bf8f5a648.jpg20200423001444_1.jpg.642f255685dfd2c1e0b8cbb97253d8ed.jpg

awesome mod for simple interaction, nothing too fancy.

Here is my Load Order

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
SexLab.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
EFFCore.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
CompanionArissa.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Extra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
The Great Cities - Minor Cities and Towns.esp
The Great City of Solitude.esp
TheMadMasker.esp
jkjsenhancedhotpools.esp
SkyrimShogun.esp
hearthfireextended.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RealNames.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - Dawnguard.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - HSR.esp
3DNPC.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
OBIS.esp
OBISDB.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - CSP.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
3DNPCEFF.esp
RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
EFF - Serana Plugin.esp
EffDistancefix.esp
Serana Fix.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCOS.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SOS - permaundies Addon.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
FloppySOS.esp
FNIS.esp
NCK30Obj.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
3jiouAnimSLAL.esp
Farmers Sell Produce - Skyrim.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
Better Vampires.esp
VL No AoE Drain.esp
VioLens.esp
bloodbond.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Footprints.esp
SkyrimReputation_S2011.esp
Immersive Music Temples.esp
Immersive Music.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
dovahkiinrelax.esp
Batto.esp
Tempest.esp
MaximumDrive.esp
HeartBreaker.esp
moveit.esp
Headtracking.esp
Gamefever 1st Person Items Fix.esp
draugrEnglish.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
breezehomenoreq.esp
Spouse Daily Routine.esp
SeranaLearnsSoulCairnSpells.esp
Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
CFTO.esp
DW.esp
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
SLAnimSpeed.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
Teach Followers Spells.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
PyP_CuttingRoomFloor.esp
PyP_Legendary.esp
WetFunction.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
SexLab LightMeUp Oldrim.esp
SLAdventures.esp
SLAdv_GoldWeight.esp
ImmediateDragons.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
JaxonzRenamer.esp
Training Dummies XP.esp
DragmanNoReplacer.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
Sexlab - Auto Vanilla Voices.esp
NoOverpenetration.esp
NakedComments.esp
BardSoundsMalukah.esp
JobsofSkyrim.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
Blowing in the Wind.esp
LFGCustom.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
dD-Short Script Range.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Training Dummies XP Dawnguard.esp
SLPrivacy.esp
Storefront.esp
plaguedocot outfit.esp
Captives.esp
BAF - Full Version 2.0.esp
BAF - Dawnguard Version 2.0.esp
ChihakoFollower.esp
ZeilaFollower.esp
VerisFollower.esp
Lendri.esp
Elf_sisters.esp
Companion_Ari.esp
Lynx.esp
Cloaks.esp
Disciplinary-Switch_2.0.esp
Bulwark of Azzinoth.esp
BlanketScarf.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
Scarves! Skyrim Edition!.esp
Tonas Oblivion Scarves.esp
RingsOfPower.esp
EnchantmentPower.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
DaylightRing.esp
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
mihailtoxindoctoroutfit.esp
Rorona Zoro Weapons.esp
Blades Hakama.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
BB Pack by Team TAL.esp
Dark Souls Remastered-Pack.esp
MBWSYNFollowersACT2.esp
Catlike Khajiit + NPCs.esp
TKAA.esp
NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
OBIS AddOn.esp
GK-Serana.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp

15 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Hi, thanks for reporting can you tell what specific npc is that? Also did that npc have any custom name before enslavement or before asking to follow?

I have Installed OBIS but it seems that this npc is from the original game, the name changed because the mod Real names (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71464), and after the issue I installed Jaxonz Renamer (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57335) to temporally fix it.

thank you for the reply

Spoiler

20200423230203_1.jpg.47859c8d7f1895c9da018a6e19ba5dda.jpg

14 hours ago, DarkZero767 said:

I have Installed OBIS but it seems that this npc is from the original game, the name changed because the mod Real names (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71464), and after the issue I installed Jaxonz Renamer (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57335) to temporally fix it.

thank you for the reply

Hide contents

20200423230203_1.jpg.47859c8d7f1895c9da018a6e19ba5dda.jpg

You're welcome, so I checked deeply in the MCG conditions for the slave dialogues and the perk that gives the slave submenu on activation. It seems everything is in its place. I also checked the quest alias that are the 4 slots for the following slaves, there it is specified a name for the alias, "following slave 1" etc that is then removed when the alias is cleared, in this case when you order to not follow anymore to the slave.It is probable that some mod you use gives names applying other alias data so when MCG tries to give the following slave name it clashes with the other custom alias name resulting in nothing displayed, but this is just a theory. What is sure is that in the Real namr mod page that you linked there is this warning which I quote: "

• Mods that turn generic NPCs into followers (e.g. Paradise Halls) dislike renamed NPCs. Talking to the NPC will result in a loss of dialogue options (and therefore a loss of ability to command). Please use the "Revert Name Key" to return the NPCs name to normal if this happens. The NPC will not be renamed again unless forced.

"

So it seems that you should try the "revert name key" and see if that works or unfortunately aknowledge that mod is not compatible with the slave feature of MCG. The fact that with renamer mod you found a workaround, even if not automatic, is great and cure the problem but not preventing it from happening, so you'll have to manually rename each time.

Hope this helps!

11 hours ago, Martin56 said:

You're welcome, so I checked deeply in the MCG conditions for the slave dialogues and the perk that gives the slave submenu on activation. It seems everything is in its place. I also checked the quest alias that are the 4 slots for the following slaves, there it is specified a name for the alias, "following slave 1" etc that is then removed when the alias is cleared, in this case when you order to not follow anymore to the slave.It is probable that some mod you use gives names applying other alias data so when MCG tries to give the following slave name it clashes with the other custom alias name resulting in nothing displayed, but this is just a theory. What is sure is that in the Real namr mod page that you linked there is this warning which I quote: "

• Mods that turn generic NPCs into followers (e.g. Paradise Halls) dislike renamed NPCs. Talking to the NPC will result in a loss of dialogue options (and therefore a loss of ability to command). Please use the "Revert Name Key" to return the NPCs name to normal if this happens. The NPC will not be renamed again unless forced.

"

So it seems that you should try the "revert name key" and see if that works or unfortunately aknowledge that mod is not compatible with the slave feature of MCG. The fact that with renamer mod you found a workaround, even if not automatic, is great and cure the problem but not preventing it from happening, so you'll have to manually rename each time.

Hope this helps!

Thank you, that was the issue, I just erased that mod (Real Names) and tried with a new NPC and everything went well.

I guess I need to read more carefully next time.

57 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

How dangerous nights work actually? I tried sleeping dozen of times and noone harassed FMC.

It doesn't work on sleeping, basically when you are approached normally for some approaches you can refuse but "could be dangerous", normally if the actor can harass you, based on your settings, there is a 5% chance of being harassed after a refusal but with dangerous night there is a 50% chance of being harassed after a refusal while the time is between 10:00 pm and 5:00 am. Also during that time direct harassment approaches are more probable. Restrictions to harassment based on your settings still apply though, so for example if you disabled guards approaching they will never approach you.

12 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

So, I have DAYMOYL and when being killed I get a Game Over or Respawn window. I'm trying to find how to have DAYMOYL take that over. Any ideas?

Thanks

Open the DAYMOYL MCM and in the first page there is a command "Manual registration". Click that, exit MCM, wait for DA message and then go back into the DAYMOYL MCM and go to the pages OnBleedout.. and OnBlackOut and check the now visible options for M.C.G. Also remember to set the probabilities.

11 minutes ago, JuliusXX said:

Open the DAYMOYL MCM and in the first page there is a command "Manual registration". Click that, exit MCM, wait for DA message and then go back into the DAYMOYL MCM and go to the pages OnBleedout.. and OnBlackOut and check the now visible options for M.C.G. Also remember to set the probabilities.

Thanks. So, this will let DAYMOL put me in an inn or something when I die?

4 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

Thanks. So, this will let DAYMOL put me in an inn or something when I die?

There are also options in the M.C.G.'s MCM, page 4. Hover the mouse pointer over the "rape scenario change" and IIRC it gives you a hint how that affects the chances of a DAYMOYL event. 

DAYMOYL used to be a bit slow in LE and I have used ever since some higher values. It still can be a good idea to use the values below (found in the first page of DAYMOYL's MCM):

- Essential player ON

- Extra health buffer ON

- Perc. health large hit 600%

- Bleedout damage mult. 2,5x

- Bleedout duration 20 sec

- Immunity duration 5 sec

- Blackout real time lapse 4 sec.

These values should give DAYMOYL enough time to work.

56 minutes ago, JuliusXX said:

There are also options in the M.C.G.'s MCM, page 4. Hover the mouse pointer over the "rape scenario change" and IIRC it gives you a hint how that affects the chances of a DAYMOYL event. 

DAYMOYL used to be a bit slow in LE and I have used ever since some higher values. It still can be a good idea to use the values below (found in the first page of DAYMOYL's MCM):

- Essential player ON

- Extra health buffer ON

Thanks again!

On 4/25/2020 at 1:46 PM, JuliusXX said:

- Essential player ON

- Extra health buffer ON

So, I figured it out. I unclicked MCG's defeat on page 4 and left everything else. If I am fatally wounded I get a DA option if not... well, other consequences happen.

15 hours ago, RedMonika said:

So, I figured it out. I unclicked MCG's defeat on page 4 and left everything else. If I am fatally wounded I get a DA option if not... well, other consequences happen.

To have even more options I have in my setup also Defeat installed. When I lose a fight DAYMOYL decides which one to use, Defeat or M.C.G. Defeat also adds some of it's events to the DAYMOYL's blackout list. If Defeat is chosen then I also have Devious Captures to add some DD items into the mix. You just have to turn off all the Defeat's surrender options so that they don't fire together with DAYMOYL. This setup brings some variation to the game.

3 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

To have even more options I have in my setup also Defeat installed. When I lose a fight DAYMOYL decides which one to use, Defeat or M.C.G. Defeat also adds some of it's events to the DAYMOYL's blackout list. If Defeat is chosen then I also have Devious Captures to add some DD items into the mix. You just have to turn off all the Defeat's surrender options so that they don't fire together with DAYMOYL. This setup brings some variation to the game.

I was curious if I could throw in defeat... Are you using Baka's or the original?

16 hours ago, RedMonika said:

I was curious if I could throw in defeat... Are you using Baka's or the original?

I'm using SE at the moment, but with the LE I used the original 5.3.5 with the "Defeat Patches (Oldrim)" (= Defeat Waxen Patch).

On 5/4/2020 at 10:24 AM, afshin76 said:

Hi everyone. Sorry if a similar question was asked before.

I know this mod is not for SSE. Do you guys know and alternative to this mod for special edition? or maybe a combination of mods you could recommend?

It is possible to use this mod by extracting its .bsa archive with a program like Bethesda archive extractor (BAE) directly into your skyrim SE data folder and it should work but unfortunately  doing so most of the integrations with third party mods like DAYMOYL will require additional care, for example it must not overwrite any third party scripts that may have been changed in those mods in their SSE port.

Otherwise check the mod Approach redux by bakafactory, defeat for SSE, apropos 2 for SE, sexlab solutions for SE and amorous adventures. They are the first that come in my mind to emulate some of MCG features, but note that afaik some features of MCG are pretty unique, especially the "romance side".

7 hours ago, Martin56 said:

It is possible to use this mod by extracting its .bsa archive with a program like Bethesda archive extractor (BAE) directly into your skyrim SE data folder and it should work but unfortunately  doing so most of the integrations with third party mods like DAYMOYL will require additional care, for example it must not overwrite any third party scripts that may have been changed in those mods in their SSE port.

Otherwise check the mod Approach redux by bakafactory, defeat for SSE, apropos 2 for SE, sexlab solutions for SE and amorous adventures. They are the first that come in my mind to emulate some of MCG features, but note that afaik some features of MCG are pretty unique, especially the "romance side".

Thanks. I will try MCG first and see how it goes. Do you know any good mod for slavery other than pah?

• 2 weeks later...