For some reason it might be conflicting with aroused creatures. But I cant unninstall the mod and save because then the game crashes when trying to do so. And even when it manages to save or quicksave they become corrupted saves. Any tip to fix this ? I tried making new save files and even saving in interiors.

Edit: nvm i will just uninstall MCG for good and delete the saves.

Hello, i got a problem with the mod. I don't know what cause it, but it seems that the harassment scene didn't work for me. The NPC chase me, if they caught up to me, it just said that i'm drugged and then its immediately proceed with the beat up to death message box. There's no rape animation or something like that. My skyrim mods list is pretty heavy, so i don't know if that what cause it or not. But the other scene work okay, like the consensual one, or the prostitute one. Its just the harassment scene that have problem.

13 hours ago, dogmeat said:

There's no rape animation or something like that.

Hi dogmeat,

about your problem it is possible that the aggressor that tries to harass and drug you has a gender limited by the "Gender Limitations" setting in the MCM debug page. For example if your PC is a female and you have limited the interactions to etero only then if another female tries to harass you she will not rape you but will proceed directly to the beat up and post harass scenarios.

Instead if the rape should be allowed by your gender limitations setting then we should investigate other causes, are you able to have sex with MCG? I mean other type of sex different than harassment? you can test it by enabling the flirt cheat and flirting with someone.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:57 PM, jpee1965 said:

I'm running a TON of high powered mods and my LE game is bullet proof. I would never consider switching to SE due to the fact that so many older excellent mods won't be converted, or end up a complete disaster like we are seeing here with no fault of Anghelos92.

That may be, but I just don't have the time or the patience to waste 24 hours trying to make the LE version stable when SE already offers that from the get-go

20 hours ago, Neriman said:

Is there a way to remove the outfit disabled ? I dont think im going to use the slavery system and I would like to change my followers outfits completely.

It is possible to do this if you unpack the MCG bsa, remove the EFF modified scripts completely and repack the bsa, but I would not advice this and I don't have unfortunately the time to guide you for this procedure, so if you really want to use the EFF outfit plugin I suggest you to unistall MCG and use another mod with similar features.

32 minutes ago, galgat said:

I muct be missing some thing, or browser is majo screwed.. I do not see a ver. 1.11.02

latest I see in the down load is 1.10.0.

Not sure what I am missing

Strange I was sure I did upload it, anyways now I did the upload again, hope this fix this issue! :)

16 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Strange I was sure I did upload it, anyways now I did the upload again, hope this fix this issue! :)

Yeppers it is there now, I was not sure >> thought maybe my browser was goofing up on me.  I just knew I could not find it in your download area.  ( could have been something on my end ) Anyway got M.C.G. FO4 v2.12.32 version now.. Thank you!

I would think a clean save with the new version would be best ?

Just wanted to ask one question. In this scenario I want to set up an orgy in the game. Do I have to tag every actors for said orgy via dialogue or is it possible to tag them with the MCG key?

P.S. Awesome mod. Been having a lot of fun. ?

10 minutes ago, dhkLover said:

Just wanted to ask one question. In this scenario I want to set up an orgy in the game. Do I have to tag every actors for said orgy via dialogue or is it possible to tag them with the MCG key?

P.S. Awesome mod. Been having a lot of fun. ?

Hi :)

you need to tag them using dialogues, the MCG key has other uses that you can find in the FAQs section. Other than using dialogues it is possible to tag for org using their relative menu if you activate a submitted or enslaved npc.

On 3/2/2020 at 5:31 PM, galgat said:

Anyway got M.C.G. FO4 v2.12.32 version now.. Thank you!

I would think a clean save with the new version would be best ?

please for Fallout 4 version use the Fo4 relative support topic because otherwise my already messed brain will melt :P

anyways a clean save is not required, but I've read some of the problems you reported and it is highly probable they are not fixed and will require the new AAF 115 version.

13 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

you need to tag them using dialogues, the MCG key has other uses that you can find in the FAQs section. Other than using dialogues it is possible to tag for org using their relative menu if you activate a submitted or enslaved npc.

Thanks for the reply and for the brilliant work you are doing ?

Hi. Is there a chance that configuration options will be added to the MCM for tagging certain events as aggressive/consensual? I've read here about the reasoning for making some of them aggressive, but I'm mostly asking because of interaction with other mods that do something based on the aggressive/consensual status of the scene, when sometimes it wouldn't make sense for them to trigger in a certain situation.