On 8/8/2020 at 6:34 PM, Iolya said:

Why can't I start a sex scene with a character of the same gender as the Dragonborn? I play as a female and the mod does not allow me to start the sex scene with females even at max relationship (the dialogue option simply does not appear). I've tried the "sexchange" command on the female char and bah - the sex dialogue appears on the screen.

I can't find any option in MCM which would allow me to enable same gender sex scenes. Is there any?

I have the same issue. I spent a long time trying to troubleshoot it thinking it was an issue with the NPC themselves, since I couldn't check here while the site was down. I even checked the debug menu, and it is set to not limited, but I still cannot properly romance female NPCs.

6 hours ago, forsoothatooth said:

I have the same issue. I spent a long time trying to troubleshoot it thinking it was an issue with the NPC themselves, since I couldn't check here while the site was down. I even checked the debug menu, and it is set to not limited, but I still cannot properly romance female NPCs.

Somehow I've managed to fix it by changing a character gender in Sexlab settings (so the system recognise my char as male), making sex with an NPC and then changing gender back to female. Everything works properly now, so I don't need to change the gender in SL again. 

Awesome mod! I have a question though for anyone who might be able to answer it. How hard would it be to add an option to enable a brawl event whenever an npc approaches the player on a harassment event. I like the option to run or be submissive, but i just feel like there should be an option for those who don't like running or giving in. I'm familiar with creation kit and how to edit scripts, im just unsure on the difficulty at adding the brawl function. Any input on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Love the mod, but I think the "chance" method or variables are way to strict, I have tested it on play trough and also put some time into testing it just to see if it was just my bad luck, but for some reason flirting, quick sex, or sex in general interactions will almost always fail, it would be cool to have an option to customize the chances, after using in my playtrough I just gave up and don't use those options anymore, it will always fail and get my character into a refused state, it breaks immersion for me since the chances for a man to reject a beautiful woman would be almost 0 xD, sometimes an NPC would approach on a flirty way and then reject me when offering SEX LOL, this makes a great part of the mod not usable, I know about the cheat options but those are more like the "make it at least work" options, I would also suggest that instead of just saying NO, the npc could make the PC humiliate herself until the NPC is willing to accept , ask for something in exchange, or also offer roguh (rape) sex instead?. 

SUGGESTION (just some ideas)

Instead of a YES or NO, system would be cool to have a system like  YES, NO, I will do it only if you do this, I don't wanna do it but if you do this I may change my opinion.

So you have a let's say 20% chance to still be rejected after doing what they asked, at least in that way it feels more human like and fleshed out.

for example options like:

-Make the PC do something, like a small quest??

-Ask the PC to suck/fuck another NPC first

-Ask the PC to beg for it, escalating it to humiliation such as lick my feet,dance for me etc.

-Tell the PC that he will do it only the rough way, (anal, rape ?)

-Ask for money in exchange

-make the PC suck dick first.

-Ask for a date instead to get to know PC first

-Ask the PC to steal something and bring it to him

Also the NPC giving reasons why he doesn't want to do it right now would help a lot for immersion.

-Im tired

-I just did it

-Im not in the mood

ETC.

Why this MOD CORRUPTS my SaveGame?   even the last version installs and Run OK,   When try to open it using SAVETOOL or PDTWrapper detects that SaveGame is Corrupt !!!  :(

Error:  Loading script instance data There was an error in parsing. The resource seems to be corrupted. Terminating.

If uninstall this Mod and go Savegame previous the error disapear

Question I use paradise halls for my enslave mod but I like the idea of enslaving/recruiting creatures so a few questions about that

1. Do they still keep the same functionality i.e if I enslave a horse so I can let them have sex with my pahe slaves 

Can I still ride them 

2. Can a creature enslaved with this mod have sex with people slaves or NPCs from different mods?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i use orgy to choose 4 NPC men to intend for MMMMF  it's not working MMMMF

MMMMF isn't working for orgy

MMMF is working for orgy

MMMMMF isn't working for orgy

FFFFM isn't working for orgy

FFFFFM isn't working for orgy  

Please fix or add MMMMF and FFFFM is allow to orgy 

I search sexlab actors 5 isn't find and the same MCG Extended has legal MMMF only not MMMMF and MMMMMF 

Please add MMMMF,MMMMMF,FFFFM and FFFFFM for MCG (members of orgy)

Thank you  

On 9/23/2020 at 4:49 AM, Angelvine said:

hello,

Please add or bug for MMMMF and MMMMMF actors to allow in MCG (members of Orgy)

Add or Support Fertilty Mode Pregency and Beeing Female Pregency need to protect with condoms from a risk of pregency 

I'm new to this mod. Does this mod support group sex with three or more actors?

Edited: Yes it seems like you can have orgies once relationship points reach above 4.0 ?

Great mod :) I I like the idea. But I experience a weird thing (bug?) when dating an NPC with dibella personality:

I picked up olfina (with dibellan personality). we danced in the bannering mare, impressed her, and ended the date. Thinking I was going to get some points here. I got zero and the pop up told me it was due to undead killed during the date. The date started and ended in bannered mare so no undead encounters or killings there. And this happens every time now when I date someone with the trait "dont like undead".

Anyone else encountered this?

Allright... I`m probably stupid... I figured it out. We should be killing those undead instead of avoiding them ?

On 9/23/2020 at 1:28 PM, Thor2000 said:

I'm new to this mod. Does this mod support group sex with three or more actors?

Edited: Yes it seems like you can have orgies once relationship points reach above 4.0 ?

orgy relationship points increase reach 4.0 how But I didn't see relationship points with result  

On 9/28/2020 at 6:28 AM, Thor2000 said:

Great mod :) I I like the idea. But I experience a weird thing (bug?) when dating an NPC with dibella personality:

I picked up olfina (with dibellan personality). we danced in the bannering mare, impressed her, and ended the date. Thinking I was going to get some points here. I got zero and the pop up told me it was due to undead killed during the date. The date started and ended in bannered mare so no undead encounters or killings there. And this happens every time now when I date someone with the trait "dont like undead".

Anyone else encountered this?

Allright... I`m probably stupid... I figured it out. We should be killing those undead instead of avoiding them ?

same me too I captive undead (vampire men) and Bandits men bring to female player home use sex too like parties with MMMF but MMMMF isn't working along time i don't know 

• 1 month later...

Strange issue...

SOLVED.... specific savegame issue.

Everything worked in my previous playthrough, now that I've started a new character I get animation issues.

When I click initiate sex dialouge with an NPC, then the flirt option, and last choose type of sex animation, it will always choose the same animation no matter what.

Example: Choosing the option "let's put this mouth to good use" will always show Znarroks forced blowjob animation".

I've rebuild sexlab animation registry, uninstalled M.CG, clean the savegame, and installed it again, but to no avail. Has anyone else experienced this?

EDITED: More info: When choosing option "I want to fuck hard" -> text says on screen "Playing animation ZnaroksKnockoutPervertThighFuck..... then text suddenly changes to "playing animation "some of the others I have installed", but it always ends up with ZnaroksKnockoutPervertThighFuck.

I'm wondering if this is a animation limit problem? Gonna test by removing some animation packs

EDITED NO2: SOLVED - Must be something with the specific savegame. Works with old saves and new saves.

8 minutes ago, Saber2th said:

Please put a warning in the front page to say that you can't uninstall this mod mid-game. I had to dig through the comment to find this out now that it's crashing my game every time I try to save.

this applies to all mods with scripts and it's common knowledge and the responsibilities is yours because no-one forced you to use this mod and mod is developed on the modders free time and it's free ....

12 hours ago, Whizkid said:

this applies to all mods with scripts and it's common knowledge and the responsibilities is yours because no-one forced you to use this mod and mod is developed on the modders free time and it's free ....

Why are you getting so defensive? I meant no offense to the mod author. All I'm asking is to maybe add a little warning in the installation section or the FAQ section so it might save new users from the confusion if they ever wanted to uninstall it.

• 3 weeks later...

Same sex is not working for me i play as a female and have my sex set in sexlab to male if you do the submit on a female npc i dont get a lover msg pop up but  i do on a male npc? any idea on how to get it working There really need to be an option for both

Edit: nvm i found it you need to change the not listed in the debug to omosexual then it works 

On 8/8/2020 at 11:34 PM, Iolya said:

Why can't I start a sex scene with a character of the same gender as the Dragonborn? I play as a female and the mod does not allow me to start the sex scene with females even at max relationship (the dialogue option simply does not appear). I've tried the "sexchange" command on the female char and bah - the sex dialogue appears on the screen.

I can't find any option in MCM which would allow me to enable same gender sex scenes. Is there any?

I found out what you have to do you need to change the not listed in the debug to omosexual 

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just me or do NPCs stop approaching you after a while? This is my 3rd game now(which Ive all restarted due to this very issue) where at first NPCs approach me but then just completely stop.

Nothing big happened inbetween even, I even tested it by waiting/timeskipping in the same "Bar" for days, neither there nor in new locations did NPCs approach me anymore.

Therefore right now the mod is reduced to me approaching NPCs which as other ppl have pointed out has a very low success rate. And the Author has gone awol for over 3 months now as well.

Anyone? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2020 at 3:11 PM, Caturday said:

Is it just me or do NPCs stop approaching you after a while? This is my 3rd game now(which Ive all restarted due to this very issue) where at first NPCs approach me but then just completely stop.

Nothing big happened inbetween even, I even tested it by waiting/timeskipping in the same "Bar" for days, neither there nor in new locations did NPCs approach me anymore.

Therefore right now the mod is reduced to me approaching NPCs which as other ppl have pointed out has a very low success rate. And the Author has gone awol for over 3 months now as well.

Anyone? 

It seems to under certain circumstances, it seems to have stopped working for me after my date was killed when we attacked, I am checking global and spells to see if maybe refusal or something is stopping it from happening, if I finds anything I will let you know, but it could be the PC is stuck in a certain state

On 1/5/2021 at 6:42 PM, -Caden- said:

It seems to under certain circumstances, it seems to have stopped working for me after my date was killed when we attacked, I am checking global and spells to see if maybe refusal or something is stopping it from happening, if I finds anything I will let you know, but it could be the PC is stuck in a certain state

Thank you!