• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dave said:

Guys, i got a question here. Looks like NPC personality type and gained reputation resets after end of the date. Is this a bug or is it intended?

It shouldn't happen with unique npcs. Non unique npcs aren't persistent in the game world so I think you have to max them out in one session and mcg will make them persistent. Or something like that.

4 hours ago, fleabittendog said:

It shouldn't happen with unique npcs. Non unique npcs aren't persistent in the game world so I think you have to max them out in one session and mcg will make them persistent. Or something like that.

Well... so i got a problem. Tested on a few NPC like Isolda and Camilla in Whiterun, started a date, got some rep with them (checked via tool dialogue) and as soon as the date ends, the relationship is reset to default 0.20/4.61 and personality changes randomly. Any suggestions?

4 hours ago, Dave said:

Well... so i got a problem. Tested on a few NPC like Isolda and Camilla in Whiterun, started a date, got some rep with them (checked via tool dialogue) and as soon as the date ends, the relationship is reset to default 0.20/4.61 and personality changes randomly. Any suggestions?

You might want to search through some old posts in this thread as I recall seeing this problem mentioned before. I don't remember if there was a solution but I would hazard to guess it is a mod conflict. MCG also seems fairly sensitive to load order.

5 hours ago, fleabittendog said:

You might want to search through some old posts in this thread as I recall seeing this problem mentioned before. I don't remember if there was a solution but I would hazard to guess it is a mod conflict. MCG also seems fairly sensitive to load order.

Yeah, I had to do this before asking, every page have at least one unlucky guy with resetting stats and still no answer. Too bad, this mod could fit perfectly into my gameplay. But thanks for answers.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm right now expecting this mod to have the feature like the MCG in Fallout 4 which is the reward mechanism from FO4 the mod now is absolutely perfect now just missing that thought, it give you a reason to do it more than just get asking for it, hopefully you can implement it in the next update then.Thank you (Sorry for my English and if you felt offence then i'm sorry)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2021 at 5:32 PM, WeirdBosmer said:

Hi guys. I keep crashing whenever a kiss starts, or sex from alcohol or skooma. Prostitution and flirting starts sex just fine. This is the only sexlab mod I have, aside from matchmaker and the basic requirements. Has anyone encountered the kiss bug? How do I fix it?

Kiss bug was caused by Leito and Mitos foreplay animations. Just remembered I posted this here.

• 1 month later...

This seems to work nicely with DA except for one thing; the bleedout stage is entirely skipped. As soon as my character is downed, they go on to the death phase which decides if they're robbed or raped. Does anyone know if there's a fix for this?

Also a less important bug, is that every enemy takes my gear now. Even animals rob me of my gold, and guards rape me instead of sending me to jail. It's livable but not really ideal.

Edited by Co11ector
  • 1 month later...

I have been to several places where, for various reasons, people condemned the author. I came to express solidarity with the author, to make a complex system of relations is not only what this game has been missing for 10 years, but it also keeps the interest. Most people do not understand how their happiness harmonies work, and the author's way of presenting content demonstrates the most correct approach for the process to add immersion, engagement and interest.
But I'm not here just to lick the author. After reading the mod's comments from several sites, I want to give advice. Bring the technical state of the mod to its normal state, and I mean not only the code, people cannot understand why they need to install this mod, and seeing the huge text of the description and settings are horrified. Therefore, from all the comments, I will only agree that all elements should be removed here except for the system of relations and everything that goes with it. Or everything should be divided into blocks, modification in modification (if one can say so(The rest of the following, I think you yourself will understand)).
I'll just remind you once again how much I liked the general concept with relationships and initiation of NPCs, it makes a huge contribution to immersion and makes sex a PLAYING ELEMENT,(And not just a way to press the button (s) to start one of thousands of animations with a certain probability depending on two variables.) after 10 years at least one person figured out to do it normally. Thank you and I wish you to bring this mod to its logical conclusion. ps sorry for the bad english.
p.p.s. Actually, I downloaded it and I don't understand why people complain if everything that is not needed can be turned off. I hope the shutdown doesn't really interfere with my files.

Edited by Soldream
On 11/17/2021 at 11:26 AM, Soldream said:

I have been to several places where, for various reasons, people condemned the author. I came to express solidarity with the author, to make a complex system of relations is not only what this game has been missing for 10 years, but it also keeps the interest. Most people do not understand how their happiness harmonies work, and the author's way of presenting content demonstrates the most correct approach for the process to add immersion, engagement and interest.
But I'm not here just to lick the author. After reading the mod's comments from several sites, I want to give advice. Bring the technical state of the mod to its normal state, and I mean not only the code, people cannot understand why they need to install this mod, and seeing the huge text of the description and settings are horrified. Therefore, from all the comments, I will only agree that all elements should be removed here except for the system of relations and everything that goes with it. Or everything should be divided into blocks, modification in modification (if one can say so(The rest of the following, I think you yourself will understand)).
I'll just remind you once again how much I liked the general concept with relationships and initiation of NPCs, it makes a huge contribution to immersion and makes sex a PLAYING ELEMENT,(And not just a way to press the button (s) to start one of thousands of animations with a certain probability depending on two variables.) after 10 years at least one person figured out to do it normally. Thank you and I wish you to bring this mod to its logical conclusion. ps sorry for the bad english.
p.p.s. Actually, I downloaded it and I don't understand why people complain if everything that is not needed can be turned off. I hope the shutdown doesn't really interfere with my files.

What are you talking about. Shutdown?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 7:41 AM, Co11ector said:

What are you talking about. Shutdown?

Are you bad at reading? Perhaps you are not quite a mature member of society ... in this case, I recommend leaving this forum. it is for adults.
But first of all I want to help you 
I love to write to someone, putting meaning in my words, so that some kind of left-handed Bob would come and liquidly farted

Edited by Soldream
On 12/5/2021 at 8:44 AM, Soldream said:

Are you bad at reading? Perhaps you are not quite a mature member of society ... in this case, I recommend leaving this forum. it is for adults.
But first of all I want to help you 
I love to write to someone, putting meaning in my words, so that some kind of left-handed Bob would come and liquidly farted

The contrast between your completely incomprehensible post and this snarky little condescending reply is shocking. Oh yes, I'm the problem, sure. You know, I would have expected more self awareness considering you even mentioned your poor english.

19 hours ago, Co11ector said:

The contrast between your completely incomprehensible post and this snarky little condescending reply is shocking. Oh yes, I'm the problem, sure. You know, I would have expected more self awareness considering you even mentioned your poor english.

So start counting bad English from at least your third try.
And this person calls my comment incomprehensible. This man answers me with literally one question word.
Why are you answering me at all if you don't add any semantic meaning to your comments? You are yap and toxic. Hide after this comment, you and your two meaninglessly connected words are not interesting to me. I expressed my admiration for the author, not the leftist Bob. Don't litter the forum with your stupid opinion.

15 hours ago, Soldream said:

So start counting bad English from at least your third try.
And this person calls my comment incomprehensible. This man answers me with literally one question word.
Why are you answering me at all if you don't add any semantic meaning to your comments? You are yap and toxic. Hide after this comment, you and your two meaninglessly connected words are not interesting to me. I expressed my admiration for the author, not the leftist Bob. Don't litter the forum with your stupid opinion.

Again I don't know what you're trying to say, it makes no fucking sense. "start counting bad english from at least your third try" LOL what the fuck

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...