On 3/9/2020 at 7:35 AM, dhkLover said:

Since this mod adds a few elements to sneaking like "Clean Dead Bodies" and the various Submit options, I can't help but wonder whether this mod will be compatible with the "Sneak Tools" mod or not??

I'm working on my load order and decided to use MCG. I also use Sneak Tools and vaguely remember something about it in the MCM.

Really cool mod, thanks a lot for making it!
I currently have a problem though, I'm trying to improve relationship with my follower, bu every so often the relationship resets to zero (after ending a date for example). It then gives me the points from ending the date, but I'm back at 0,20 or something.

Anyone experience something similar, or have an idea what could cause this?

Can someone give a quick rundown on mods this one replaces? I know it makes defeat obsolete but I also have eager npc's which also become obsolete but the problem is it also does things cursed loot does and the other devious devices main mods. Do I need to delete these as well? I also use ZAZ and a few mods that makes use of it lika PAH, home sweet home and "you get a slave" and I also use apropos.

I think I'm gonna stay with my current setup for now but since this mod is still being actively developed I'll keep it in mind for now.

13 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

I know it makes defeat obsolete but I also have eager npc's which also become obsolete

Well, I ended up still using Defeat (player as victim) because of better customization, and still use SLEN because of its neat feature to propose to skill trainers after the training.

2 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

Well, I ended up still using Defeat (player as victim) because of better customization, and still use SLEN because of its neat feature to propose to skill trainers after the training.

Yeah, Ih adn't even considered the trainers lol. I barely used them anyways. I just kept eager npc's because it allowed me to levelup relationship with people, turning them all in my lovers. Also because PAH voices sometimes don't act like the slaves they're supposed to be so they constantly sound angry at you instead of obedient. Also I like the idea that they learn to love you through punishment and training. Man, good thing this is a game and real life huh. I'd be a real messed up person. ?

The main reason why I wanna replace it is because it doesn't use all the animations that I have installed and the only mod that does is the one that turns people in slaves so yeah.

3 hours ago, RedMonika said:

I don't know if it's part from this or from simple slavery but when I get sent to the auction sometimes I get stuck. I'm unable to do anything.

Since the auction scene seems to only come with simple slavery I suppose it comes from that one yes. This sometimes happens when you have a lot of other script heavy mods in place. The place where you put the mod can also be the reason why this happens. Have you tried to put the mod as low as possible? Like right above smash and bash patches or any other mods you might have?

8 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Since the auction scene seems to only come with simple slavery I suppose it comes from that one yes. This sometimes happens when you have a lot of other script heavy mods in place. The place where you put the mod can also be the reason why this happens. Have you tried to put the mod as low as possible? Like right above smash and bash patches or any other mods you might have?

I wasn't able to check it earlier but I'm putting it under MCG and see what happens. I think LOOT placed it above. But I also just rebuilt my load order and i'm still fine tuning it. this is the first time of me using simple slavery and MCG. So, I'll see what happens. So, far very little issues if any though.

15 hours ago, RedMonika said:

I wasn't able to check it earlier but I'm putting it under MCG and see what happens. I think LOOT placed it above. But I also just rebuilt my load order and i'm still fine tuning it. this is the first time of me using simple slavery and MCG. So, I'll see what happens. So, far very little issues if any though.

That's good. Be glad you still know what you're doing. My load order is so old that I don't even remember what exactly I did with it lol. But still enough to know where to put what so I don't tend to use LOOT very often because a lot of these mods have my own edits to em.

34 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

That's good. Be glad you still know what you're doing. My load order is so old that I don't even remember what exactly I did with it lol. But still enough to know where to put what so I don't tend to use LOOT very often because a lot of these mods have my own edits to em.

I've never really been able to play the game straight through. I get distracted with mods and want to see what they do and then I see another one... oh, and there's one too, etc. So, I'm constantly restarting the game.

19 hours ago, RedMonika said:

I've never really been able to play the game straight through. I get distracted with mods and want to see what they do and then I see another one... oh, and there's one too, etc. So, I'm constantly restarting the game.

Hah, yeah same. Or I do it on purpose to find out how long it takes until I can't load my save anymore. XD

I'm trying to setup an orgy in the game and I can get the dialogue to come up for women but not for men. whenever I try using talking to other guys to add them to the orgy list it never shows up. I've looked in the mcm to see if I was missing something but I didn't find anything. I'm using a male pc so I wasn't sure if the mod worked with people of the same gender. Any help would be appreciated. 

On 3/28/2020 at 4:17 PM, terrorofmorrowind said:

Well, simple slavery is after MCG and I'm still getting stuck in the auction cage.

Small question, why does the relationship state reset to 0,20 after the date. All i get after a date is your date was not impressed enough to become your lover and then regardles of how many points you have, even if you have brought the state up to 4,61 it still resets. I remember this not happening with any previous versions so what went wrong?

Further more, i don't get any of the related ask for sex options. Has that been made speech based or something? Like the higher the speech the more options you can ask for?

I did reset it to the older version. I believe it was 1.10 and everything works fine, so this is solely something with the last version. My question would be, is this somekind of bug or is there some trick to it that i don't understand?

With high regards,

Reinyn

On 4/4/2020 at 6:57 PM, reinyn said:

I believe it was 1.10 and everything works fine, so this is solely something with the last version.

Hi Reinyn, your report is interesting as I've checked the changelog of the last versions and nothing is said about changes on those systems. I would do some tests tomorrow to check this bevause if so it would be a major bug that will be fixed asap.

But first let's try to exclude any other explanation if possible:

- The sex limiter setting in the debug/experimental page of mcm could hinder you the ability to ask for sex or to set as lover a dating actor if that actor doesn't satisfy that parameter, for example if an actor you are taliing with is a female and your player character is female and that setting is set to etero only  you won't be able to ask for sex and/or set as lover after a date. Note, even if this is very improbable (but still possible), that some mod custom added npcs may have a weird behavior, i have noted for examples that some mods add female looking npcs but mechanically speaking in the creation kit they are flagged as males or viceversa;

-There is a difference between non unique and unique npcs, non unique npcs never store their relationship level after a date if you're not able to bring that relation to at least 1,0. Also their personality is rolled again for each new date, will remain the same only if set as lover. All this doesn't apply for normal unique npcs (named ones).  Aleo doing mistakes in approaches are punished harder for non unique since they could "get bored" easily and interrupt the date.

These are the bigger explanations I could find at the moment but probably are not the answer for your question, but you never know especially with the gender limitation one.

Thank you for your report and sorry if the support is weak these days, the corona situation is testing us all.

On 3/31/2020 at 9:02 PM, Nazguli Tyvek said:

I'm trying to setup an orgy in the game and I can get the dialogue to come up for women but not for men. whenever I try using talking to other guys to add them to the orgy list it never shows up. I've looked in the mcm to see if I was missing something but I didn't find anything. I'm using a male pc so I wasn't sure if the mod worked with people of the same gender. Any help would be appreciated. 

Hi did you tried setting the "gender limitations" in the debug/experimental page of mcm to "not limited" maybe you have it to etero only.

7 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Hi Reinyn, your report is interesting as I've checked the changelog of the last versions and nothing is said about changes on those systems. I would do some tests tomorrow to check this bevause if so it would be a major bug that will be fixed asap.

But first let's try to exclude any other explanation if possible:

- The sex limiter setting in the debug/experimental page of mcm could hinder you the ability to ask for sex or to set as lover a dating actor if that actor doesn't satisfy that parameter, for example if an actor you are taliing with is a female and your player character is female and that setting is set to etero only  you won't be able to ask for sex and/or set as lover after a date. Note, even if this is very improbable (but still possible), that some mod custom added npcs may have a weird behavior, i have noted for examples that some mods add female looking npcs but mechanically speaking in the creation kit they are flagged as males or viceversa;

-There is a difference between non unique and unique npcs, non unique npcs never store their relationship level after a date if you're not able to bring that relation to at least 1,0. Also their personality is rolled again for each new date, will remain the same only if set as lover. All this doesn't apply for normal unique npcs (named ones).  Aleo doing mistakes in approaches are punished harder for non unique since they could "get bored" easily and interrupt the date.

These are the bigger explanations I could find at the moment but probably are not the answer for your question, but you never know especially with the gender limitation one.

Thank you for your report and sorry if the support is weak these days, the corona situation is testing us all.

Don't worry about it all to much. Let's see, i take it that the sex limiter has a default setting of allow both? If so then that is something i didn't mess with because i did not even notice it until much later.

The npc i was using for these tests was none other then Lydia. I did add some perks to her though and changed her combat class to civil war soldier, but other then that it was just mostly vanilla. With custom npc's you probably mean npc's added by mods and not npc's that have been changed up a bit but that where already in the base game right?

I really don't know if it could be something else but the other sexlab mods i use are,

- Sexlab submit

- Sexlab aroused extended

- Lovers comfort

And those are the ones that matter, but honestly the previous version didn't have problems with those either. I don't know if it matters either but for my followers support i still use UFO ( ultimate follower overhaul ) but as said before, the previous version worked fine with that. I hope you guys can do something with this information. And stay safe and healty everyone.

With high regards,

Reinyn