I just need some tips.  Trying to marry an NPC with this mod active.  Having lots of trouble with the dating aspect.  I'm assuming you have to have a number of successful dates before you can be a "lover" and then get married?  Any suggestions or even cheats to help me get to the altar?  Thanks.

18 minutes ago, crudo said:

I just need some tips.  Trying to marry an NPC with this mod active.  Having lots of trouble with the dating aspect.  I'm assuming you have to have a number of successful dates before you can be a "lover" and then get married?  Any suggestions or even cheats to help me get to the altar?  Thanks.

Hi, I strongly suggest you to read the mod guide and the faqs of this mod, which you may find in the first page of this support topic. 

To make an npc marriable if they are not already in the marriable vannila list you must increase your relariinship with them to the 4,61 level (the max), you can check this in the mcg dialogue: -hey do you have a moment - (tool topic) - (info topic).

It's not strictly necessary to date someone to increase the relationship, you can increase it in various ways, including conversations and sharing stuff like alcohol etc. Once they reach the max level of relationship you will be prompted to make that actoe your official lover, if you do that they are tagged as marriable and at that point you only need to have the mara amulet equipped like you would do in vanilla and ask them to marry.

In MCM you find toggles for some cheats, one of those cheats enable an entire dialogue branch of cheats inside the (tool topic branch) in which you can for example maximize the relationship points with an actor in one go).

On 12/11/2019 at 8:18 AM, Martin56 said:

Hi, I strongly suggest you to read the mod guide and the faqs of this mod, which you may find in the first page of this support topic. 

To make an npc marriable if they are not already in the marriable vannila list you must increase your relariinship with them to the 4,61 level (the max), you can check this in the mcg dialogue: -hey do you have a moment - (tool topic) - (info topic).

It's not strictly necessary to date someone to increase the relationship, you can increase it in various ways, including conversations and sharing stuff like alcohol etc. Once they reach the max level of relationship you will be prompted to make that actoe your official lover, if you do that they are tagged as marriable and at that point you only need to have the mara amulet equipped like you would do in vanilla and ask them to marry.

In MCM you find toggles for some cheats, one of those cheats enable an entire dialogue branch of cheats inside the (tool topic branch) in which you can for example maximize the relationship points with an actor in one go).

Thanks, I have done that and got the stat up to max, maybe I didn't see the dialogue to make them a lover.  On the other hand, I was wearing the amulet and three different npc's asked to marry.  I said yes, went to the temple, missed the marriage day because of getting tossed in jail on the way, tried to do it a second time and Maramal won't give the dialogue for a second try.  Went to old save before jail, had the marriage ceremony and at the end got the marriage quest failed and the bride told me I broke her heart.  Something odd is happening in my game aside from the mod I think.

22 hours ago, symbiant7 said:

AnghelosPassiveFlirtEffectScript.psc" Line 13

is it possible that this could crash my game? seems random but looking at papyrus log this is there in three of them. Thanks.... love the mod

Hi, that line is "ProcessPassiveFlirt(aktarget)" which is the simple calling of a function within the same script. Parameter for that function is an actor "aktarget" and an actor "aktarget" retrieved from the event "onEffectStart" is indeed sent to that function, so formally I don't see this as a cause of crash. Besides script errors really really rarely are cause of crashes (I can remember only 2-3 creation kit methods that could potentially end to that. The great majority of crashes occurs due to memory leaks, ram or vram depletion and for this reason papyrus log is not a reliable source or method to find causes of CTD because the VM itself, which prints the log is already crashed before having the ability to print the cause, normally. Whats your system specs, load order and how often do you have this issue?

P.s. I am glad you liked the mod :)

Okay... dating is super buggy... i was on a date with maven (before i was at 0,52/4,6) after the date i was on 0.20. i choosed everything correct, i impressed her, gave her bread and after i ended the date it told me i got 0 points from killing animals, of course cos this is also buggy, i killed nearly all animals around riften... 0 points for killing animals (i killed rabbits, foxes and wolves, dont tell me they dont count as animals)

I spent over 150 gold on this date! could be a RL dating sim...

I have a slight problem with the slavery system for this mod.

Everytime I try to have a slave follow me though the interaction system for slaves, I can no longer interact with them. I doesn't matter if I'm looking at them or not, there's no prompt appearing infront of them that says "Press E to Talk", essentialy making them into a non-interactive potato.

I've searched for clues on the Web if some other mod is breaking the slaves, but the only thing I found that this issue commonly happens with ALL NPCs caused by mods I don't have.

Wonderful mod despite this slight issue!

12 minutes ago, Sweed Le'Deedly said:

Everytime I try to have a slave follow me though the interaction system for slaves, I can no longer interact with them.

Hi, did you tried to simply press the button to activate them (default E for vanilla skyrim) while they are in crosshair? At that point a popup with the "enslaved" and "talk" button should appear. I never had this issue though, except maybe on some animals and creatures that normally you could not talk with. Maube you have a mod that modify the HUD and somewhat conflict with this?

1 hour ago, CynicalCore said:

I spent over 150 gold on this date! could be a RL dating sim...

xD ? true words

1 hour ago, CynicalCore said:

Okay... dating is super buggy

Last time I had a date i didn't have these issues, but I do not exclude them since the relationship points handling changed in recent versions.

About the killing of animals, MCG directly rely on vanilla skyrim statistics. You can see in the general stats of skyrim how many animals you killed before a date and see that number again and see if the difference is right with MCG, because if the game itself doesn't register the killing correctly of course neither can MCG, which simply retrieve that information.

TO ALL:

I hope other users say or report anything about the dating system so we can confirm if this is indeed an MCG bug or something specific with his game.

1 hour ago, Martin56 said:

Hi, did you tried to simply press the button to activate them (default E for vanilla skyrim) while they are in crosshair? At that point a popup with the "enslaved" and "talk" button should appear. I never had this issue though, except maybe on some animals and creatures that normally you could not talk with. Maube you have a mod that modify the HUD and somewhat conflict with this?

I tried doing that when the slave broke, but nothing happened. The slaves just become useless, only able to follow me forever until they die. They aren't even reconized by any other mods when it happens; I.E. Pressing "N" with SLA displaying the player's arousal but not the broken NPC I'm clearly looking at.

The only mods I have that modifys the HUD are SkyUI and IHUD, but nethier of those mods should be in conflict with M.C.G.

14 hours ago, Sweed Le'Deedly said:

The only mods I have that modifys the HUD are SkyUI and IHUD, but nethier of those mods should be in conflict with M.C.G.

They are not conflicting with MCG indeed, it must be something else. What npc are you trying to enslave? Also do you have any other enslavment mod?

1 hour ago, SomeDragonbornGuy said:

Another question is when I installed Death Alternative it stated $DA Error$ wrong version. What file is needed?

This should never appear unless you did installed DA mod wrongly. Just to be clear: are we talking about Skyrim 32 bit right? Because there is an unofficial port of this mod for special edition, with many modders that made unofficial patches for special editions mods and other multiple framework different than EFF that are completely unsupported and potentially broken.

10 hours ago, Martin56 said:

They are not conflicting with MCG indeed, it must be something else. What npc are you trying to enslave? Also do you have any other enslavment mod?

I unfortunatly do not have any other enslavement mods. There has to be something that IS conflicting with it, or maybe it's some sort of internal error within M.C.G itself?

37 minutes ago, Sweed Le'Deedly said:

I unfortunatly do not have any other enslavement mods. There has to be something that IS conflicting with it, or maybe it's some sort of internal error within M.C.G itself?

No it cannot be MCG itself because those features work for me and many others that have played this mod before.

I just thought about a new possibility though: it could be possible that if you have some kind of devious devices mod that overwrite the original vanilla wrist ropes they may force the actor that wears them as silent (not valid for dialogue or interaction) this is of course just a theory.

35 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

No it cannot be MCG itself because those features work for me and many others that have played this mod before.

I just thought about a new possibility though: it could be possible that if you have some kind of devious devices mod that overwrite the original vanilla wrist ropes they may force the actor that wears them as silent (not valid for dialogue or interaction) this is of course just a theory.

I do not have a Devious Devices mod, but I do have ZAZ; would that confilt with anything?

i had six crashes over two days 20 plus hours of play, 5 of 6 of the logs , show your stuff ran shortly before the crashes.

your mod is way high in load order

my pc is higher end

normally i'd get 1 or 2 crashes over same period

But checking the date i last updated your mod I dont think it's related to it. it was updated to long ago.

thanks for the reply guess i'll keep looking.

10 hours ago, Sweed Le'Deedly said:

I do not have a Devious Devices mod, but I do have ZAZ; would that confilt with anything?

Can you try to temporary disable ZAZ, load your game and see if you can interact with slaves, possibly enslave a new one with ZAZ disabled. It could be possible because there are many versions of ZAZ, maybe one of them edit the vanilla wrist ropes.

8 hours ago, symbiant7 said:

thanks for the reply guess i'll keep looking

I hope you find the solution, in case please report it back here so others may use it. The only suggestion I can give you is to try to focus on latest mods you added and if you changed any game/graphical setting that may eat all of your memory. The only MCG resource intensive system is the NPC Initiative system, you may try to disable it temporarily and see if this improve your situation. Note though that system is way lighter than similar script mechanism (dynamic script attaching) belonging to mods like sexlab aroused and enhanced blood so I think it's very improbable that could be the cause.

You can also disable MCG entirely and see if the crash situation improve so you can rule it out or not.

On 12/17/2019 at 3:36 AM, Martin56 said:

Can you try to temporary disable ZAZ, load your game and see if you can interact with slaves, possibly enslave a new one with ZAZ disabled. It could be possible because there are many versions of ZAZ, maybe one of them edit the vanilla wrist ropes.

Just got around to testing this and found that the slaves still break once ordered to follow. Still don't know why this is happening.

14 minutes ago, Sweed Le'Deedly said:

Just got around to testing this and found that the slaves still break once ordered to follow. Still don't know why this is happening.

I am not able to give you any new advice currently :(

but since @SomeDragonbornGuy reported your same problem before, may I ask both of you to post your load order in a spoiler, please? So we could try to find if you have both a mod that could potentially conflict with this slave mechanic.

1 hour ago, Martin56 said:

I am not able to give you any new advice currently :(

but since @SomeDragonbornGuy reported your same problem before, may I ask both of you to post your load order in a spoiler, please? So we could try to find if you have both a mod that could potentially conflict with this slave mechanic.

Here's my load order:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
EFFCore.esm
actorEvents.esm
Nchuzzrezar.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
LorecraftESM.esm
daymoyl.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
SimpleOutfitManager.esp
RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
RLO - Interiors.esp
The Great Cities - Minor Cities and Towns.esp
Purity.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Friendlier Taverns.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Sanctuary Reborn.esp
SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
TheRealDarkBrotherhood.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
Nchuzzrezar.esp
RLO - Exteriors.esp
RLYEH.esp
SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
MrBs-UniqueLootv200.esp
Glass to Malachite Rename.esp
OwnCivilWar.esp
Holidays.esp
marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
Lorecraft - Vanilla.esp
Milk Addict.esp
AlexAlchemy.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
DBalternativeTargets.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
tcbm.esp
WayshrinesIFT.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
goldpilesyum.esp
Goodstormcloaks.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Cloaks.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Tentapalooza.esp
Nordic Ruins of Skyrim.esp
JKs Markarth.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
Skyshards.esp
Skyshards - Enhancements.esp
Pearl Juice.esp
Uncle Sheo Legendary.esp
Uncle Sheo.esp
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Skyhaven_modified.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
Men's Clubs Merged.esp
Frostfall.esp
BetterDwemerExteriors.esp
MissingTotemPuzzlePillars.esp
Arcanum.esp
Better Men of Skyrim.esp
MiraakFollower.esp
Provincial Courier Service.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
moresmeltables.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
Dagon's Legions - Dremora Overhaul.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
WorldEaterBeater.esp
SexLab Pheromones.esp
SDSkills-Stones.esp
BetterMagic_FULL.esp
vlsimu.esp
MagicRegenSvar.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
MoreCommonDragons.esp
No Crime Teleport.esp
Purity - Mist Return.esp
RealisticRoomRental-Basic.esp
Revamped Alchemy Lab HD.esp
SAM_Dragonbone_Set.esp
TulliusArmor.esp
Wood_To_Gold.esp
YoureInMyWay.esp
crimereport.esp
1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch-NoGuards.esp
Armored Circlets.esp
AdultAccessoriesForMen.esp
DwemerFacility.esp
Save the Dark Brotherhood!.esp
TradeRoutes.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
SLDragons.esp
PerkBook.esp
vxpuzzlepillars.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
iNeed.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
Delphine's Map Reveals Dragon Mounds.esp
Advanced Mining.esp
Dwemer Spectres Legendary.esp
DynamicDungeonLoot.esp
AetheriumSwordsnArmor.esp
DwemerCompass.esp
uniqueweaponenchantments.esp
Upgrade_Staff_Magnus.esp
Al's Konahrik.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
MIAW.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
BalimundSimpleReplacer.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
BBD_SkeletonKey.esp
Better Claws And Gauntlets.esp
Better Men of Skyrim USLEEP Patch.esp
Better Miraak Mask.esp
BlackMarketServiceTicket.esp
Bloody Cannibalism.esp
BOTI.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
CarryWeight +20 LevelUp.esp
Castle Volkihar Organ Music.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Command Dragon.esp
Convenient Horse Herding.esp
Convenient Horses - Faster Sprint.esp
cpdremorabutler.esp
CrystalAxe.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
CureDiseaseSpellsforSkyrim.esp
Disciplinary-Switch.esp
DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp
DragonBlood.esp
DragonCombatDialogue.esp
DragonEngine2.esp
Dremora heart drop fix.esp
Dwemer Weight.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
Elementals Extended.esp
FarmersBuyMoreCrops.esp
FloppySOS.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
For the Stormcloaks.esp
GaPMV.esp
GayAllureAndLoversInsightPerks.esp
HarvestOverhaul.esp
HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
HittingWoodChoppingBlock.esp
HousecarlOverhaulWithoutJordis.esp
iHUD.esp
Immersive Pickaxe Tweaks - IPT.esp
ImmersiveSindingFollower.esp
IridumEyes2.0.esp
IxumsTattoos.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
JaxonzNameGen.esp
JS Barenziah - Johnskyrim.esp
JZBai_PracticalFemaleArmors.esp
Konahriks Privilege by Edhelsereg.esp
LandLord_.esp
Lorecraft - Vanilla BS Tutorial Fix.esp
M2M_Animations.esp
MagiCollege.esp
MagicShieldWards.esp
MilkModNEW CF.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MiraakFollowerHusbando.esp
SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp
MonsterLipSync1.esp
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Powered Edition.esp
Real Flying.esp
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Wings.esp
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Wings and Tail.esp
MotherNightBlessing.esp
MountOdahviing.esp
NamiraFix.esp
NB-Scars.esp
NIOVHH.esp
NosPiercedEarsAll.esp
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
PlushArgonianFeathers.esp
Quest Conflict Fixes.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
RM Dwemer Gladiator.esp
Ruby Red Vampire Eyes - Beast Race Support.esp
RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp
Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp
SAM - Dawnguard Patch.esp
SAM - Moonlight Tales Essentials Patch.esp
SAM Dragonbone Set.esp
SAM Vampire Lord Armor.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
SexLabLeveling.esp
Shout.esp
SignatureEquipment.esp
SkimpyAmulets.esp
SkyUI.esp
SL_shrines.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLSO.esp
SoapRetex_BIS.esp
StaffEnchanting.esp
TDNEquipableHorns.esp
Tentapalooza Bathing in Skyrim Patch.esp
Triple Extra Effect.esp
TTR_Oghma_Infinium_A_Training_Station.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Uncle Sheo does Frostfall.esp
Warm Drinks.esp
wizDynamicThings.esp
ZazResources.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 2.esp
Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.esp
warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp

Never used DAYMOYL before, but I installed it to play around with this mod because I like the sound of the features offered. However, I can't get DAYMOYL to work. I've installed the latest version from Nexus, but when I load into the game I get a version error message, and I'm unable to activate DAYMOYL. Almost all of the options are greyed out. I've searched around for a fix for this and haven't found anything that I can get to work. I'd really like to use the death alternative parts of M.C.G, if anyone could help me out I'd be immensely appreciative.

3 hours ago, horgin34 said:

However, I can't get DAYMOYL to work. I've installed the latest version from Nexus, but when I load into the game I get a version error message, and I'm unable to activate DAYMOYL.

Hi, the most probable cause of this could be that you used the DAYMOYL version for Skyrim Special edition. This is the support topic for the legendary version (oldrim). This is just to make sure you are using it, in addition DAYMOYL require the latest SKSE for skyrim legendary 32 bit (oldrim), make sure you have it correctly installed. If you have skyrim special edition you have to see the support topic of Nomkaz

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795

Jaxonz MCM Kicker

I have a lot of mods using SKYUI this mod seem to help in some cases. Also enabling to many mods to quickly can create problems , it is always better to take your time setting up your mods. Once you have tweaked the setting of a mods MCM , close SKYUI MCM completely , wait for confirmation or prompt that the changes have been registered. Then open SKYUI to set another mod , yes it takes longer but it helps to make sure each mod setting registers .

Also make sure to wait long enough for mods to load up depending on your cup , remember that a old game can have script that need to be clean

Save game script cleaner

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

Once install these are the best option to create a clean save mid game

Fix script instances

Del. broken actives

Play from this save.