• 1 month later...

Is there a way of adding drinks added by other mods to SP?

I'm thinking specifically iNeed waterskins - water drunk from MiniNeeds waterbottles gave me pheromones as expected but I switched to iNeeds recently (for better interaction with Sexlab Survival) and that obviously does something differently since I can gulp down gallons of water now without 'fear' of contracting anything ;) 

I noticed this was mentioned way back on page 1 or 2 of this thread but I couldn't find if it was ever addressed.

Love the mod in general, just trying to find a way to work it with a needs mod in a way that I can enjoy the risk of pheromones without having to get drunk all the time, since apparently "non-alcoholic liquid" is a non-sequitur in Skyrim :)

Hey Tyrant I always wondered if it were possible to make a plugin that removes the spawning of creatures and uses Sexlab Aroused Creatures to handle the rape. The pheromones would make the chance of a creature trying to assault the player through Sexlab Aroused Creatures 100%. I don´t really like the spawns and would really favor the enviornment I´m in/the creatures around influencing what assaults me and where. Would this be possible / a good idea ? This is actually how i imagined the mod to work before i first tried it out.

15 hours ago, Chunk McBeefsteak said:

Is there a way of adding drinks added by other mods to SP?

I'm thinking specifically iNeed waterskins - water drunk from MiniNeeds waterbottles gave me pheromones as expected but I switched to iNeeds recently (for better interaction with Sexlab Survival) and that obviously does something differently since I can gulp down gallons of water now without 'fear' of contracting anything ;) 

I noticed this was mentioned way back on page 1 or 2 of this thread but I couldn't find if it was ever addressed.

Love the mod in general, just trying to find a way to work it with a needs mod in a way that I can enjoy the risk of pheromones without having to get drunk all the time, since apparently "non-alcoholic liquid" is a non-sequitur in Skyrim :)

It should work with INeed waterskins, but check the MCM and make sure you have compatibility added.

12 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Hey Tyrant I always wondered if it were possible to make a plugin that removes the spawning of creatures and uses Sexlab Aroused Creatures to handle the rape. The pheromones would make the chance of a creature trying to assault the player through Sexlab Aroused Creatures 100%. I don´t really like the spawns and would really favor the enviornment I´m in/the creatures around influencing what assaults me and where. Would this be possible / a good idea ? This is actually how i imagined the mod to work before i first tried it out.

I don't think that it would be too reliable. One of the main features of this Mod is to have animations with multiple actors trigger, it would be pretty rare for this to happen in the wild. i.e. - Multiple creatures of the same type would need to be close to the player in order to trigger multi-actor animations, making the conditions for triggering these animations harder to come by.

3 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I don't think that it would be too reliable. One of the main features of this Mod is to have animations with multiple actors trigger, it would be pretty rare for this to happen in the wild. i.e. - Multiple creatures of the same type would need to be close to the player in order to trigger multi-actor animations, making the conditions for triggering these animations harder to come by.

Oh well I could indeed see that as a problem. Not a lot of mods use animations with over 2 actors AND let followers even join in on the fun , so there is no need to possibly break that. I stopped using your mod a while ago due to the spawns but I think you just convinced me to install it again using some kind of salesman strategy picking all the right arguments to do so! ?

Thanks for the answer!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I've just downloaded this mod. Some things apparently work on Skyrim Special Edition (I don't know if it has already been said), for now the only thing that doesn't seem to work is that when I drink any potion, with 100% of chances to get a pheromone, I don't get any pheromone at all. I'm not sure if it has already been said about that problem on the Oldrim, but I wanted to share it here and also maybe hoping to find how to solve this problem ^^"

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2020 at 3:54 PM, FurDraco said:

Hello, I've just downloaded this mod. Some things apparently work on Skyrim Special Edition (I don't know if it has already been said), for now the only thing that doesn't seem to work is that when I drink any potion, with 100% of chances to get a pheromone, I don't get any pheromone at all. I'm not sure if it has already been said about that problem on the Oldrim, but I wanted to share it here and also maybe hoping to find how to solve this problem ^^"

Works in SE for me.

One thing I changed was the container lists such that merchants would have only two of each pheromone instead of 750.

On 12/27/2020 at 3:59 PM, MikeWander said:

Works in SE for me.

One thing I changed was the container lists such that merchants would have only two of each pheromone instead of 750.

If I download this mod, does it work well for me in the SE or is it better to wait for someone to convert it?

21 hours ago, zarza said:

If I download this mod, does it work well for me in the SE or is it better to wait for someone to convert it?

I think I just did the typical two things:

(1) Load in creation-kit and re-save -- this is really only needed if you plan to edit the esp or merge the esp; I always do it anyway.  Other people don't.    That said, you should almost never directly edit an esp; it's better to create a patch esp (which can almost always be ESL-flagged).

(2) Run Cathedral Assets Optimizer on the folder to convert the meshes and textures if needed.

Doing a conversion can often take only 5 minutes.  More info at the LoversLab SSE Conversion Tracking page.

11 minutes ago, MikeWander said:

I think I just did the typical two things:

(1) Load in creation-kit and re-save -- this is really only needed if you plan to edit the esp or merge the esp; I always do it anyway.  Other people don't.    That said, you should almost never directly edit an esp; it's better to create a patch esp (which can almost always be ESL-flagged).

(2) Run Cathedral Assets Optimizer on the folder to convert the meshes and textures if needed.

Doing a conversion can often take only 5 minutes.  More info at the LoversLab SSE Conversion Tracking page.

honestly I don't know anything about that haha, really sorry, but I'm the typical person who admires and supports mods but knows absolutely nothing about how they are made.
By any chance, could you pass me the version that works in SE?

3 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

Well I've got it on SE, didn't do anything but install it via MO2 and its been working with no issue for me.  At least so far, I've only been using SE for a few days.

The textures and meshes in oldrim mods don't always cause SSE to crash.  At least, I don't think so.   But, the oldrim files often cause a crash...

So, I'd suggest always running CAO on LE mods before using them on SE.   It's pretty much point-n-click.

Install it as a normal app, outside of MO or Vortex or whatever.  As for settings, you can use the following (which are probably the defaults):

Meshes tab - "necessary optimization"

Textures tab - "necessary optimization"; "compress textures"

Animations tab - "necessary optimization"

Then, just point it at the mod's folder and press "run"

If you decide to skip CAO, you might want to install the Skyrim .Net Framework - it *sometimes* tells you which oldrim texture/mesh is causing your consistent repeatable crashes.   It only detects the bad file if it's loose though - it can't figure out which file in a BSA might have caused a crash.   (But after finding out that you have an oldrim NIF file that causes a crash, you have to go get CAO anyway in order to fix the meshes and textures...)

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, decaluka said:

Is this mod stable, has anyone played with it on a save for a long time? The idea interests me but I'd like to hear your experiences

I had it on for a long while and I don't recall having too many technical trouble. There are some unfixed bugs such as creatures attacking the player and possibly killing her before the rape triggers (I am looking at you, lurkers and giants!) when the combat mode is off, or creatures such as chickens and bunnies spawning but running away when combat mode is on because they can't attack. In these cases I reloaded the save to make sure the mod doesn't keep tracking them forever or something. Another problem might be when creatures spawn in dungeons and get killed by traps on their way to get you before the sex starts (This is a generic sexlab problem when an actor dies during animation selection though).

Overall if you go on the safe side and reload when edge cases happen, this mod will not be the one to break your save. Personally I stopped using it eventually because it felt a bit distruptive gameplay-wise. I mean, when you are in a dungeon and a lurker suddenly jumps you is fun in the first couple of gameplay days but eventually you realize you barely fit other things in between (probably unless this is the only sex mod you have in the game)

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I had it on for a long while and I don't recall having too many technical trouble. There are some unfixed bugs such as creatures attacking the player and possibly killing her before the rape triggers (I am looking at you, lurkers and giants!) when the combat mode is off, or creatures such as chickens and bunnies spawning but running away when combat mode is on because they can't attack. In these cases I reloaded the save to make sure the mod doesn't keep tracking them forever or something. Another problem might be when creatures spawn in dungeons and get killed by traps on their way to get you before the sex starts (This is a generic sexlab problem when an actor dies during animation selection though).

Overall if you go on the safe side and reload when edge cases happen, this mod will not be the one to break your save. Personally I stopped using it eventually because it felt a bit distruptive gameplay-wise. I mean, when you are in a dungeon and a lurker suddenly jumps you is fun in the first couple of gameplay days but eventually you realize you barely fit other things in between (probably unless this is the only sex mod you have in the game)

When creatures get out of a certain radius, the mod won't track them, so with bunnies etc. Bunnies have no combat animations in the base game so there is no way for them to even attack, if they try it would just freeze the creature/npc.

As for giants killing the player, this is a Beth bug. Damage is turned off, but they will still sometimes kill the player anyway randomly. This one can't really be fixed by a modder afaik because it's an issue with the engine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2019 at 6:52 AM, Asertyp said:

It would be nice to add notification before attacking creatures, if at least one creature is successfully spawned.
Creatures are attacking too unexpectedly. Often from back.
With the notification will be more likely to notice them on time.

Hide contents

Like so (SLPheromonesControlScript.psc):

833    EnableCreatures()

Debug.Notification("Someone smelled your pheromones...")
834    Utility.Wait(2.0)
835    CatchPlayer()

When using items in inventory from "Misc" section, it writes notification "That soap was too strong!" even if it was not soap. And nothing else happens.

Hide contents

There are errors in the code when defining soap (SPPlayerAliasBaseScript.psc):

235    Int SoapChance
236    Int Dwemer
237    SoapChance = Utility.RandomInt(1, 100)
238        If (akBaseObject as MiscObject)
239            Food = akBaseObject
240            if Food == PlainSoap || RedFloralSoap || SuperiorFloralSoap || PurpleFloralSoap || LavendarSoap || BlueFloralSoap || DragonsTongueSoap
241                Debug.Notification("That soap was too strong!")
242                If Dwemer == 1
243                Pheromones.SPActiveCreatures.AddForm(Pheromones.SPBear)        

Line 240 should probably be something like this:
if (Food == PlainSoap || Food == RedFloralSoap || Food == SuperiorFloralSoap || Food == PurpleFloralSoap || Food == LavendarSoap || Food == BlueFloralSoap || Food == DragonsTongueSoap) && SoapChance <= Pheromones.SPMCM.pheromoneschance

The variable "Dwemer" is only declared, but it is not assigned a value.
Probably need this:
Dwemer = Utility.RandomInt(1, 3)

On start Animation 'Billyy (Gargoyle) 3p FFC Gangbang' it is necessary that PC (Victim) was in slot 0.

Hide contents

Now starts like this:
[0]: Vampire, Female 
[1]: Player, Female (Victim)
[2]: Gargoyle Brute, Creature 

I took a stab at fixing the message "That soap was too strong!" which as described above was showing up every time I interacted with the misc inventory.  I'm not sure about adding the Dwemer value as I'm not a programmer and am unable to fully understand the code at the moment.  If I run into a problem with it I'll try and take another look as it would be easier to troubleshoot then.  Many thanks to Asertyp for the code suggestion

Here's a pex file for the soap message fix.  Be sure to backup the original file or just rename it just in case, but I have been playing with this file for a few hours today and haven't encountered the message and it seems fine.  In my case, I'm using Mod Organizer 2 so I just put the file into the \overwrite\scripts folder.

SPPlayerAliasBaseScript.pex