It's not animation specific because there's lots of animations from many different authors and they are not all tagged the same way. Checking by names would not be feasible because that would make it not support future animations very well. Another issue is that in combat mode, some creatures may be killed, so the group sizes can change on the fly. The mod supports group animations universally, including future ones that do not yet exist, but, notice that Leito and Billy packs are listed in the mod requirements. - The mod was designed so it should be able to handle all the group configurations that those packs can throw at it, and you can add any additional anim packs that you want.

You can't have too many animations, but it is possible to have too few. I take it that you don't at least have those packs listed in the mod requirements. Alternatively, you can turn off groups in MCM.

Looks like a notification for SexLab - which is not this Mod. SexLab is the base framework that this mod (and most other mods on this site) works with.

It seems to indicate that your Skyrim install is an outdated version. What version of Skyrim are you running? - Solution would be to update it.

On 8/14/2020 at 4:23 PM, Tyrant99 said:

It's not animation specific because there's lots of animations from many different authors and they are not all tagged the same way. Checking by names would not be feasible because that would make it not support future animations very well. Another issue is that in combat mode, some creatures may be killed, so the group sizes can change on the fly. The mod supports group animations universally, including future ones that do not yet exist, but, notice that Leito and Billy packs are listed in the mod requirements. - The mod was designed so it should be able to handle all the group configurations that those packs can throw at it, and you can add any additional anim packs that you want.

You can't have too many animations, but it is possible to have too few. I take it that you don't at least have those packs listed in the mod requirements. Alternatively, you can turn off groups in MCM.

Good to know ,have now added all the anims needed for the mod not to overdo the number of attackers , have also noticed that if i for one reason or the other have to kill the attackers ,all menues are locked until 2 cycles has passed.. A force reset option in console?? But tha mod is good :)

On 8/14/2020 at 5:33 PM, Tyrant99 said:

Looks like a notification for SexLab - which is not this Mod. SexLab is the base framework that this mod (and most other mods on this site) works with.

It seems to indicate that your Skyrim install is an outdated version. What version of Skyrim are you running? - Solution would be to update it.

know which sexlab is the up to date version? my skyrim is up to date itself.

• 2 weeks later...

A weird glitch has been happening recently. (This is on a clean save new game) when a creature comes after me and the character stops to get ready for an animation sometimes it plays fine, sometimes it thinks for a bit, then I regain movement but I have a wired crosshair (the move companion one) and I cannot interact with objects anymore (anything on A button) I have to reload a save before the attack.  it didn't seem like it's creature specific, is dragur sometimes work but mostly don't. Any idea what's causing this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 3:30 AM, Anonymoustaco said:

A weird glitch has been happening recently. (This is on a clean save new game) when a creature comes after me and the character stops to get ready for an animation sometimes it plays fine, sometimes it thinks for a bit, then I regain movement but I have a wired crosshair (the move companion one) and I cannot interact with objects anymore (anything on A button) I have to reload a save before the attack.  it didn't seem like it's creature specific, is dragur sometimes work but mostly don't. Any idea what's causing this?

You mean you can move normally ,but not interact with anyhing or enter doorways or caves.. And the crosshair is kinda blinking in a fast motion?

would be fun if the pheromone effect on it would make the X animal around you get attracted to you, like example

Player caught Horse pheromones from X potion
all horses around the player would try to start a scene with the player and follower, if no horse is present, the mod spawns it
that would imo make the pheromones more dangerous to have with you than having a 2 hour + cooldown between attacks

10 hours ago, Anonymoustaco said:

yes!

That means that a "incident" didn't finish the way it suppose too. For example ,the mod spawns 3 attackers ,but you don't have a animation that involve player +3 attackers ,then the animation can't start and the attacker just run around like mad.. if you kill them ,then the system will go bad for 2 cycles ,then reset itself.. for example if you have 2 game hours ,between each cycle ,you wait 2 hours.. then it tries to start a new cycle ,but can't because of the incident.. then after 2 more ingame hours ,it will reset itself and hopefully restore the controls. (found out by having the mod showing what's happening ,there's a setting for that.. :) The mod does not look at what anims you have or not ,it just spawns and then try to find a suitable animation.

I don't know if this bug has been reported, but...

Eating the "Ash Hopper Pheromones" sold by RiSaad gives me Argonian Pheromones instead. I wonder if disabling pheromones for certain species in the list messes with what phero potion gives what? I'll experiment.

Note: The notification "You've ingested Ash Hopper pheromones!" still pops up, but my *status* menu says Argonian Pheromones instead. Like, the Active Effects screen.

Edits for testing: Active effects list Argonian Pheromones. Checking debug notifications.

If in Wilderness: "Starting creature spawn" "Current location wilderness" "Current creature blank" "Evaulating forms"
If in Town: "Current location habitable area" "npcs only"
(neither situation causes an attack)

... is it calling Ash Hopper Pheromones "Argonian Pheromones" just in the menu, restricting them to spawning in towns because of it, then being unable to spawn ash hoppers because towns only do npcs?

Edit 2: Saving and reloading removes the Argonian Pheromones. Odd.

Edit 3: Upon disabling Argonian Pheromones in the menu, Ash Hopper pheromones still provide Argonian Pheromones in the Active Effects page.

Edit4: New testing cycle, attempting a location on Solstheim, to maybe allow Ash Hoppers to spawn. "Player Location: Invalid". Huh. Is it because I used the console to get here? Wilderness near Moesring Pass.

Edit 5: Tested the area south of LakeView Manor. With "Argonian" (ash hopper) and Dwarven Ballista Pheromones, Ballista spawned successfully.

I hope this provides enough data.

Edit 6: I rolled Ash Hopper Pheromones from random drinks, and it lists as Ash Hopper Pheromones under Active Effects, so it's likely just the consumable potion from the Khajiit trader that's bugged.

2 hours ago, shoni89 said:

is there a reason why whenever my character gets pheromones jizz effects appear on its body like post sex?

It's like a notification that u got pheromones... For example if you don't use the text warning.. The cool thing without the text ,is that you know you got some ,but you don't know what..

hey every one i have an issue with the mod I'm not sure if i haven't installed it properly or if its a bug/glitch.

when ever i contract pheromones and wait a while to allow the animals to spawn they appear run in and it initiates the anims but doesnt play the anims instead they just walk against me.

does anyone have a idea on what it may be?

any help will be appreciated :D

PS: i have never gotten it working

1 hour ago, geforcegtx1050ti said:

hey every one i have an issue with the mod I'm not sure if i haven't installed it properly or if its a bug/glitch.

when ever i contract pheromones and wait a while to allow the animals to spawn they appear run in and it initiates the anims but doesnt play the anims instead they just walk against me.

does anyone have a idea on what it may be?

any help will be appreciated :D

PS: i have never gotten it working

Hello.

Dit  you forget to enabled Creatue animation  in SexLab?

17 hours ago, Shep67 said:

Hello.

Dit  you forget to enabled Creatue animation  in SexLab?

i have been looking and i haven't been able to find Creature Animation?

is it in sexlab, sexlab pheromones, or under sexlab aroused?

and heres my load order if i am missing something.

image.png.3ca8fd74fc2a8048412462dd1335d9fd.png

2 hours ago, geforcegtx1050ti said:

i have been looking and i haven't been able to find Creature Animation?

is it in sexlab, sexlab pheromones, or under sexlab aroused?

and heres my load order if i am missing something.

image.png.3ca8fd74fc2a8048412462dd1335d9fd.png

In game you open the SL settings and look at the Animation section ,there you will find the tick for creature animations on/off ,and also the gender setting..

Settingsjpg.jpg

OH THANK YOU!!! i now realise that my Skse is out of date and sexlab wont allow those menus to show due to the version.

so i now have to fix the skse reinstall sexlab and it should work.

and sorry for taking so long to reply i am usually very busy.

again thanks