1 hour ago, Tyrant99 said:

It's possible that it wasn't added because that particular keyword isn't used much in practice. Check CK and find all instances of LocTypeStore that use only that keyword without also having one of the other keywords in the list. I don't have CK available atm or I'd check, but I suspect it's nil, which is why the issue that you're bringing up doesn't actually happen.

I was curious, so I checked.  You are absolutely correct.  There are 27 locations in base Skyrim with the LocTypeStore keyword, but every one of them also has LocTypeDwelling, which this mod checks.  Thank you for explaining, it makes sense.  I was needlessly concerned.  As long as mods that add cells fill in the location and follow the game's conventions (a store is also a dwelling) then there shouldn't ever be a problem.  Most authors copy/paste when creating cells so by default those cells will have a location.  SS+ was an exception. 

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I was curious, so I checked.  You are absolutely correct.  There are 27 locations in base Skyrim with the LocTypeStore keyword, but every one of them also has LocTypeDwelling, which this mod checks.  Thank you for explaining, it makes sense.  I was needlessly concerned.  As long as mods that add cells fill in the location and follow the game's conventions (a store is also a dwelling) then there shouldn't ever be a problem.  Most authors copy/paste when creating cells so by default those cells will have a location.  SS+ was an exception. 

Yes, if I remember my thought process when evaluating what keywords to use, I sorted all keywords by their use count in CK and picked ones that were non 0 and non-redundant. LocTypeStore would fall into the infrequently used / redundant category as it was already covered by LocTypeDwelling, so got skipped.

It's funny, there's actually 100s of keywords and global variables that you can find in the base game .ESP/.ESM that never made it into the actual game. It's probably stuff tossed in by the programmers that the designers never made use of. There's even some weird stuff in there like a pet spider that can carry inventory around for you... Among other things.

The easy fix for SS would be to add some keyword like LocTypeDwelling to the auction house. It is the normal convention to have some Loc keyword assigned to all non-Wilderness cells as you'll find this to be done for the entire base game.

58 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Hmmm, sorry, don't think I have it any more. I switched PCs recently.

Why would you want such an old version?

to tell you the truth its because i am using 1.08 on an older save and don't want to risk updating to the current afraid it might break something.

48 minutes ago, tonykiryu23 said:

i am sorry is there SSE edison of this mod i got tried of leg vers crashing and finnaly tried SSE  and soo far all ok only one mod i missing this one

Convert the meshes and textures (Cathedral Assets Optimiser https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316  will do that) and the mod works fine. I have been using the mod with SSE for 12 months now.

To those looking for SE port as someone using this version on SE, I can say for the most part Ive run into no issues and I have a pretty heavily modded game. You can always try to port it yourself if you want but nothing is really broken about it if you do your settings right. I think werewolves were causing me to freeze on animation and Ash Hoppers wont spawn (not sure what the bug on that is, acts like they dont exist or something). I dont believe there were any other massive problems.... oh, Chaurus Reapers also CTD me on anim- Ive sexed just about everything else just fine tho lol

Tyrant99 has graciously given his permission for me to post my own port of SL Pheromones to SSE.

I have made no changes to the original except for optimizing the textures and meshes  with Cathedral Assets Optimizer, and the esp has been converted to form 44 via the CK.

I've been running this in my SSE setup (500+ mods) for a while now, so hopefully there won't be any issues.

Enjoy. ?

SexLab Pheromones1.3.3 [sse].7z

does anyone else have the problem with the mod putting the creatures in wrong position in FFC animations? i have FFC anims from anub (troll FF and werewolf FF) which do not seem to work when triggered by this mod, but the FFC gargoyle anim from billy does work. both of their jsons have the actors positions assigned as female, female, creature. when i say they don't work, i mean only the female vampire that spawns with the creature is animating, while the player and the creature stand there because their assigned positions are mixed up (creature is assigned female slot and player is assigned creature slot). funny thing is i'm positive i've seen the anub animations work before, so i looked a bit into the pheromone script to see how it assigns the slots, and i found this:

StartCreatureDoubleSex(PlayerRef, CreatureAlias.GetActorReference(), CreatureAlias2.GetActorReference())

there are multiple variations of this particular function, with different combinations of creature aliases 1-4. i'm guessing this is the exact order of the call to sexlab to start the animation, with player in position 1, creature1 in position 2, and creature 2 in position 3? my understanding is when the pheromone script fires for a double sex, it spawns 2 creatures for the animation. in the case of a FFC animation, it is a female vampire and a creature, troll for example. i'm guessing depending on which creature alias the troll is assigned to, the troll can sometimes be called into the middle position slot (position 2), which is supposed to be for a female. so it's a 50/50 chance that the creature will be populated into the correct slot?

i'm just wondering if this is indeed how the mod works, because if it is, then it's probably not helpful to change the animation mod's json files to make the creature take position 2, since it's still going to be 50/50 chance that the creature will be assigned to that position.

6 hours ago, gtcard said:

does anyone else have the problem with the mod putting the creatures in wrong position in FFC animations? i have FFC anims from anub (troll FF and werewolf FF) which do not seem to work when triggered by this mod, but the FFC gargoyle anim from billy does work. both of their jsons have the actors positions assigned as female, female, creature. when i say they don't work, i mean only the female vampire that spawns with the creature is animating, while the player and the creature stand there because their assigned positions are mixed up (creature is assigned female slot and player is assigned creature slot). funny thing is i'm positive i've seen the anub animations work before, so i looked a bit into the pheromone script to see how it assigns the slots, and i found this:

StartCreatureDoubleSex(PlayerRef, CreatureAlias.GetActorReference(), CreatureAlias2.GetActorReference())

there are multiple variations of this particular function, with different combinations of creature aliases 1-4. i'm guessing this is the exact order of the call to sexlab to start the animation, with player in position 1, creature1 in position 2, and creature 2 in position 3? my understanding is when the pheromone script fires for a double sex, it spawns 2 creatures for the animation. in the case of a FFC animation, it is a female vampire and a creature, troll for example. i'm guessing depending on which creature alias the troll is assigned to, the troll can sometimes be called into the middle position slot (position 2), which is supposed to be for a female. so it's a 50/50 chance that the creature will be populated into the correct slot?

i'm just wondering if this is indeed how the mod works, because if it is, then it's probably not helpful to change the animation mod's json files to make the creature take position 2, since it's still going to be 50/50 chance that the creature will be assigned to that position.

It isn't random, but an FFC or MFC case has to be built for the particular creature. I'm not sure when the anub anims came out, but an FF case for troll / werewolf may not have been added.

not getting any pheromones attacks in SE. Got  a few in earlier playthru, but none in current one.  Tried setting the values to raise chance of an attack, but still nothing.  Just not seeing any creatures spawning, even when I have pheromones active.  Yet everything appears to be set correctly.  Any suggestions?  This mod always worked for me in LE, it's SE that's having the problem.

1 hour ago, marymuir2 said:

not getting any pheromones attacks in SE. Got  a few in earlier playthru, but none in current one.  Tried setting the values to raise chance of an attack, but still nothing.  Just not seeing any creatures spawning, even when I have pheromones active.  Yet everything appears to be set correctly.  Any suggestions?  This mod always worked for me in LE, it's SE that's having the problem.

Did you try @General Neondaze's patch? (Scroll up a little).

I tried this mod for a while now and have some feedback and issues:

1. Pheromone Attacks also happen when "All Attacks suspended" is checked in the MCM

2. Creature types dont seem to follow their destinations at all. I get chaurusses all out in the wild, nowhere near any hive. 

3. The mod interferes with basically all other sex mods out there, eventually breaking them. 

Sadly, I have no idea or suggestion for better integration. I dont know how well the mod can detect others and if it is even still develpoped?

Some basic suggestions would be:

- Possibility to prevent creature attacks in cities and holds and surrounding areas entirely

- No attacks while player in "Zap Furnitures" 

- No attacks while player already in combat

- No attacks while player in sexlab sex scene

- No Attacks while player in idle 

This is just some ideas how compatiblity with other mods could be increased without having to handle them all individually.

My biggest issue was with:

- Naked Dungeons (creatures attacking while in Zap Furniture, breaking the quest and the camera)

- Sexlab scenes in general: creatures start their own sex scene, breaking everything (all kinds of stuff can happen here)

Everything else is working fine basically :)

On 10/25/2019 at 11:38 AM, Nymra said:

I tried this mod for a while now and have some feedback and issues:

1. Pheromone Attacks also happen when "All Attacks suspended" is checked in the MCM

2. Creature types dont seem to follow their destinations at all. I get chaurusses all out in the wild, nowhere near any hive. 

3. The mod interferes with basically all other sex mods out there, eventually breaking them. 

Sadly, I have no idea or suggestion for better integration. I dont know how well the mod can detect others and if it is even still develpoped?

Some basic suggestions would be:

- Possibility to prevent creature attacks in cities and holds and surrounding areas entirely

- No attacks while player in "Zap Furnitures" 

- No attacks while player already in combat

- No attacks while player in sexlab sex scene

- No Attacks while player in idle 

This is just some ideas how compatiblity with other mods could be increased without having to handle them all individually.

My biggest issue was with:

- Naked Dungeons (creatures attacking while in Zap Furniture, breaking the quest and the camera)

- Sexlab scenes in general: creatures start their own sex scene, breaking everything (all kinds of stuff can happen here)

Everything else is working fine basically :)

That's odd since literally all of those should be already employed. Pheromone attacks will not trigger or get called off if I'm in a scene or in combat, even if actors get pulled and spawned in they will despawn if I get into combat before they latch.

14 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

That's odd since literally all of those should be already employed. Pheromone attacks will not trigger or get called off if I'm in a scene or in combat, even if actors get pulled and spawned in they will despawn if I get into combat before they latch.

Same here, I've not had any problems while in combat.

There can be a problem if an SP animation is underway and the pc is then attacked by something else, so it would be useful to have some sort of pacification until the event finishes. This would also need an extra check in case the SP creature is killed or the pacification would not be cleared.

The best way, though I'm not sure it's possible would be to detect if an animation is currently playing as this would cover all events. At present if the pc is in an animation SP will still fire and Skyrim tries to run both animations at the same time which usually breaks them both (i.e. if a PAF or BiS animation is underway and SP fires)

On 10/25/2019 at 9:54 AM, marymuir2 said:

I don't know why this should be the case. I can only suggest looking at load order, I have SP place very low in my load order. I haven't experienced any issues to date. I'll enable notifications in my play-through to see if I notice anything unusual.

8 hours ago, Slorm said:

There can be a problem if an SP animation is underway and the pc is then attacked by something else, so it would be useful to have some sort of pacification until the event finishes. This would also need an extra check in case the SP creature is killed or the pacification would not be cleared.

I have sometimes experienced this too. I get one of three results each time. The attacker makes no difference to the scene, just bashes repeatedly; The attacker kills the SP creature; The PC is killed (annoying). 

Generally these interruptions are rare, and in the first two examples I described.

On 10/28/2019 at 2:19 PM, General Neondaze said:

I don't know why this should be the case. I can only suggest looking at load order, I have SP place very low in my load order. I haven't experienced any issues to date. I'll enable notifications in my play-through to see if I notice anything unusual.

Thx, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, which also moves to bottom of load order, and now I'm getting pheromones attacks in the wild.  None in dungeons so far.

11 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

Thx, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, which also moves to bottom of load order, and now I'm getting pheromones attacks in the wild.  None in dungeons so far.

In the past I have seen attacks in dungeons, but not at present. This probably due to a mod conflict, although I havent been in rush to work out which 

mod it could be.

I am seeing my PC contracting pheromones from standard creature attacks in dungeons.

The settings I use are currently set to allow a high chance of contracting pheromones, with low time scales. This ensures I see plenty of variation without all the pheromones stacking for long periods. I found that to many pheromones with long lasting times almost made the game unplayable as every 10 steps my PC was engaged. ?