2 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

@HexBolt8 is correct, the SE compatible field is blank for this Mod. It is not marked as 'yes' SSE compatible.

image.png.30535ced9dfa4e25b19ff84d6a6fc848.png

Example of Yes SSE compatible

image.png.143d42ec08d8842b675d547a2ee2dfaa.png

Example of No SSE

image.png.c41461ad95a61f0d5ff459ad705ed60e.png

My fault then- I've actually not seen any of the mods on here without a yes or no, so I apologize. For what its worth, the consumables recently started working (as if... literally for no reason) So I'm very curious as to why, but aside from the larger creatures bugging out and just walking into me forever and not 'latching' for animation, I can say there doesn't appear to be any other issues that I can see for SE.

36 minutes ago, DJShamrock said:

My fault then- I've actually not seen any of the mods on here without a yes or no, so I apologize. For what its worth, the consumables recently started working (as if... literally for no reason) So I'm very curious as to why, but aside from the larger creatures bugging out and just walking into me forever and not 'latching' for animation, I can say there doesn't appear to be any other issues that I can see for SE.

I have been using SL Pheromones (SLP) for a while now. Sometimes the creatures attracted take a while to 'perform', just walking into you and 'fighting'. As said above this can happen with some of the bigger creatures, bears is a good example. I set SLP to no combat to avoid damage because of the sometimes delay.  Individual creatures can be turned of as well. Taking these 'precautions' and the mod works well. The thing to remember with consumables (drinks only) is that the chance of contracting pheromones is also controlled by the PCs arousal level. The chance of contracting pheromones from normal combat is also configurable.

Apart from the little niggles I haven't noticed any game breakers, the mod works fine, and I tend to have it in most of my play-throughs for the added spice in wilderness.

A quick pass through Cathedral Optimizer will sort the meshes and textures. I haven't bothered with changing to form 43. ?

Just now, General Neondaze said:

I have been using SL Pheromones (SLP) with SSE for a while now. Sometimes the creatures attracted take a while to 'perform', just walking into you and 'fighting'. As said above this can happen with some of the bigger creatures, bears is a good example. I set SLP to no combat to avoid damage because of the sometimes delay.  Individual creatures can be turned of as well. Taking these 'precautions' and the mod works well. The thing to remember with consumables (drinks only) is that the chance of contracting pheromones is also controlled by the PCs arousal level. The chance of contracting pheromones from normal combat is also configurable.

Apart from the little niggles I haven't noticed any game breakers, the mod works fine, and I tend to have it in most of my play-throughs for the added spice in wilderness.

A quick pass through Cathedral Optimizer will sort the meshes and textures. I haven't bothered with changing to form 43. ?

2 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

I have been using SL Pheromones (SLP) for a while now. Sometimes the creatures attracted take a while to 'perform', just walking into you and 'fighting'. As said above this can happen with some of the bigger creatures, bears is a good example. I set SLP to no combat to avoid damage because of the sometimes delay.  Individual creatures can be turned of as well. Taking these 'precautions' and the mod works well. The thing to remember with consumables (drinks only) is that the chance of contracting pheromones is also controlled by the PCs arousal level. The chance of contracting pheromones from normal combat is also configurable.

That was actually one thing I was curious about- there seem to be no descriptors/explanations on any of the options and I cant find a manual or guide anywhere for the MCM- what do those arousal settings mean exactly if you choose to enable them? Its not very clear.

3 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

That was actually one thing I was curious about- there seem to be no descriptors/explanations on any of the options and I cant find a manual or guide anywhere for the MCM- what do those arousal settings mean exactly if you choose to enable them? Its not very clear.

The information below is what I have worked out after extensive use, and may not actually be accurate. However, the mod works as I want , so I cant see why the information would be inaccurate. I have added my settings as an example. I suggest play around and see how you get on. ?

Minimal Arousal for Pheromones: The chance of the PC receiving pheromones when consuming drinks will only occur above this figure. Mine is set at 60%

Arousal Percent Multiplier: The PCs current arousal is multiplied by this percentage. I believe this is to slightly randomize the PCs arousal, e.g. Arousal 56 x 10% = 61.6, now above base of 60. Mine is set at 10%

Use Arousal: I have this on all the time. It is probably there for those not using SLA.

Set Creature Arousal on Spawn: This is only an assumption, but I think it works in conjunction with Aroused Creatures. Set this option higher than the arousal setting in AC to act as an override. Mine is at at 80%.

I should point out that Follower Support seems to affect only one follower at a time when playing with multiple followers. Which follower is random. The follower(s) do not contract pheromones. It is assumed based on your pheromone state.

17 minutes ago, General Neondaze said:

Minimal Arousal for Pheromones: The chance of the PC receiving pheromones when consuming drinks will only occur above this figure. Mine is set at 60%

Correct.

21 minutes ago, General Neondaze said:

Arousal Percent Multiplier: The PCs current arousal is multiplied by this percentage. I believe this is to slightly randomize the PCs arousal, e.g. Arousal 56 x 10% = 61.6, now above base of 60. Mine is set at 10%

This works a little bit differently. There are a few factors that can influence whether the Player receives pheromones. There's the base chance of contracting, alcohol bonus if enabled, and arousal if enabled, all configurable in MCM. The arousal multiplier adds a % of current arousal to the base chance. So you can weight the chance via arousal, arousal can have a big influence, small influence, complete influence, or no influence.

24 minutes ago, General Neondaze said:

Use Arousal: I have this on all the time. It is probably there for those not using SLA.

'Use Arousal' is simply if you want to have arousal levels included as one of the modifiers to help determine chance of contracting pheromones.

25 minutes ago, General Neondaze said:

Set Creature Arousal on Spawn: This is only an assumption, but I think it works in conjunction with Aroused Creatures. Set this option higher than the arousal setting in AC to act as an override. Mine is at at 80%.

This is basically right, having creature arousal set higher helps with AC compatibility as well as some others, for instance Apropos iirc. Also, I think the creatures will get erections while chasing the Player, adding to the immersion... 

Also, thanks for the bug reports guys. It's cool that some of you are still having some fun with this even though it's been nearly a year since I managed to get the last updates done.

Ever since I got into Game Dev with ZaZ it's been hard for me to circle back on Skyrim Modding... Maybe one day...

41 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Also, thanks for the bug reports guys. It's cool that some of you are still having some fun with this even though it's been nearly a year since I managed to get the last updates done.

Ever since I got into Game Dev with ZaZ it's been hard for me to circle back on Skyrim Modding... Maybe one day...

IMO it just goes to show what a solid and fun idea the mod was - good mods don't really age or become irreverent.  The enduring nature of modded Skyrim doesn't hurt either!

Thanks for checking on the forums, and seriously best of luck with your and ZaZ's project.

1 hour ago, General Neondaze said:

As I use Aroused Creatures and Pheromones together I can chime in here - you actually want this setting set *lower* than the approach level in Aroused Creatures. 

Before this feature, the issue was that if creatures spawned with high arousal, sometimes AC would trigger during the chase portion of Pheromones.  This can conflict pretty badly - with the player being stuck in "captured" mode while the critter runs off to chase something else under AC and it might not resolve properly.

Just as an example, in my game I have:

• Creature Framework arousal set at 40 (this is the arousal that creatures get visually aroused at)
  • Pheromones arousal set at 45 - so they can get hard during a chase if it goes on long enough
  • Aroused Creatures approach arousal at 50

This means that critters spawned from Pheromones can be visibly aroused, but won't be aroused enough to trigger Aroused Creatures while chasing.

9 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Correct.

This works a little bit differently. There are a few factors that can influence whether the Player receives pheromones. There's the base chance of contracting, alcohol bonus if enabled, and arousal if enabled, all configurable in MCM. The arousal multiplier adds a % of current arousal to the base chance. So you can weight the chance via arousal, arousal can have a big influence, small influence, complete influence, or no influence.

'Use Arousal' is simply if you want to have arousal levels included as one of the modifiers to help determine chance of contracting pheromones.

This is basically right, having creature arousal set higher helps with AC compatibility as well as some others, for instance Apropos iirc. Also, I think the creatures will get erections while chasing the Player, adding to the immersion... 

Awesome- thank you very much for hashing out a little more on what these mean. Purely a suggestion if you ever return to the mod in the future, but little snippets like these when mousing over the options would be hella valuable. So if I'm understanding correctly- lets say I set min Arousal at 40, and my chance from drinking is 20% with a 20% bonus from liquor. If my current arousal is 50, and I have a 50% arousal bonus, if I drink liquor I will have a 65% chance of contracting pheromones?

26 minutes ago, DJShamrock said:

Awesome- thank you very much for hashing out a little more on what these mean. Purely a suggestion if you ever return to the mod in the future, but little snippets like these when mousing over the options would be hella valuable. So if I'm understanding correctly- lets say I set min Arousal at 40, and my chance from drinking is 20% with a 20% bonus from liquor. If my current arousal is 50, and I have a 50% arousal bonus, if I drink liquor I will have a 65% chance of contracting pheromones?

Yes, I believe that's right. 65% for alcoholic beverage, and 45% for non-alcoholic in this case.

I've been using this mod for a while, and it works pretty well most of the time. The biggest problems

are 'frozen' chaurus that spawn and cause CTD's 100% of the time that they appear, and a female

vampire with a mismatched head texture that spawns 100% of the time when being assaulted by a gargoyle.

There is only one animation that works with this combo, but that doesn't stop Sexlab from triggering animations

for two gargoyles instead. I never get a single gargoyle spawning.

On 9/10/2019 at 10:23 PM, donttouchmethere said:

great mod, makes good use of all those rarely triggered SLAL creature animations =D

In case of an Update:

> could add a function to register SS+ as a no go zone for Pheromone driven creatures?

lucky event: SLphormones does its thing in SS+ and no harm is done (happy ending is rare)

not so lucky event: SLp creatures break the SS+ scene => needs reload (regular issue)

often on my actual setup: CTD if SLp spawns creatures in SS+, especially if a savegame gets loaded in SS+ (100%)

emergency solution: delete SLp creature as soon as possible after spawn => via console or jaxconz positioner

It doesn't run in interiors, so apparently SS didn't mark their auction house as an interior cell. That would solve it.

35 minutes ago, crimsonblade13 said:

my actors are not starting the animation just standing there...

I can move the player and the other actor is moving, cant open the inventory or anything.

i can still use favorite hot swaps and i can even kill the creature that spawned nothing happened

how do i fix this?

(also this is in skyrim se)

Sounds like FNIS issue, check your creature animation installation.

3 minutes ago, crimsonblade13 said:

im mostly use it out side but i will try to reinstall FNIS and get back to you

You also need to check the box to allow creature anims in Sexlab MCM and register anims in SLAL. There's a description of the installation process on download page for this Mod.

Turn on the debugger, it should tell you what kind of cell it is before the attack starts.

A little more technically, it gets the location based on the keyword property:

image.png.1b3a5d6a39d7111f4d4838ca59eec0b9.png

So an interior that has no location type keyword property assigned will return null, which is the same as Wilderness.

38 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

But it is marked as an interior cell.  Maybe there's another explanation for how the attack triggered?

It wasn't marked hard enough ;D

22 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

So an interior that has no location type keyword property assigned will return null, which is the same as Wilderness.

AH-HA!

alright I copy paste that to SS then lol

As @Tyrant99 noted on the SS+ discussion, LocTypeStore is not in SL Phermones' list of interior keywords.  Shouldn't all relevant location keywords for interior cells be checked?  Otherwise, what prevents creatures from spawning inside a store, and potentially killing the merchant, if places like that are treated as wilderness?  Just asking, since it seems there's potential for trouble for stores, temples, castles, and so on.

41 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

As @Tyrant99 noted on the SS+ discussion, LocTypeStore is not in SL Phermones' list of interior keywords.  Shouldn't all relevant location keywords for interior cells be checked?  Otherwise, what prevents creatures from spawning inside a store, and potentially killing the merchant, if places like that are treated as wilderness?  Just asking, since it seems there's potential for trouble for stores, temples, castles, and so on.

It's possible that it wasn't added because that particular keyword isn't used much in practice. Check CK and find all instances of LocTypeStore that use only that keyword without also having one of the other keywords in the list. I don't have CK available atm or I'd check, but I suspect it's nil, which is why the issue that you're bringing up doesn't actually happen. There are plenty of things in Vanilla CK that are 'available' but don't actually get implemented much or at all.

Go run the SLP debugger in Belethor's General Goods and see what it says.