Up till the other day didn’t have any issues, but on this current game play I’m doing a “beast” only run, I’ve turned off all npc interactions but every so often 2 beasts would spawn in with a male dremora tainting my character :/ is there something I’m missing to stop him as well?

thanks

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Intronacious said:

Can someone please explain how the "Arousal Percent Multiplier" in MCM is used by the mod?

Working from memory here, as I set it up ages ago.

If you set Chance for Pheromones (same for strong) to 0, and set Arousal Percent Modifier to a value, the chance of catching a pheromone will be based your arousal multiplied by the Arousal Percent Multiplier (APM).

Some figures speak a thousand words:

Arousal = 100

APM = 30

This gives a 30% chance of a pheromone

Arousal = 50

APM = 30

This gives a 15% chance of a pheromone

Arousal = 50

APM = 20

This gives a 10% chance of a pheromone

HTH

On 3/5/2021 at 11:02 PM, Cock Sucker said:

Up till the other day didn’t have any issues, but on this current game play I’m doing a “beast” only run, I’ve turned off all npc interactions but every so often 2 beasts would spawn in with a male dremora tainting my character :/ is there something I’m missing to stop him as well?

thanks

It's because you forgot to turn off the male to male option in official places.

2 hours ago, Cock Sucker said:

It’s my char is female though, and official places?

LL where you show no respect vs the majority of the community. Just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to show it off.

• 4 weeks later...

Is time between attacks measured in minutes and is there a cooldown? The max is 8 so if I set the duration to 1 hour that would still mean a lot of attacks. I'm playing with apropos so my character would get worn out pretty fast with this mod if that's the case.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok i  got mod working on SE but i still have one proplem abut the mod i mean it good mod  but...

i have hug proplem if i have double creadurs attack one of the mobs is vamp lady(werewolf and vamp lady,garyolore and vamp lady,vamplord and vamp lady,draugh and vamp lady soo i am asking is there to turn it off becous it is drvining me mad for soo many years

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a model for the Ash Hopper for Creature Framework? I can not find the Ash Hopper in the CF mcm and it has no penis-like thing, so the animations seem strange.

Can someone point me to a mod with an appropriate "action"-model, please?

EDIT: It looks like MNC contains a file for the Ash Hopper, but it does not seem to get appiled... no "penetrator" is getting brought in position if u know what I mean.

Edited by effrenatus
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2018 at 2:17 AM, Tyrant99 said:

Yes, that randomizes one of the 9 different 3 cum combos from SexLab...

The passout function does the final strip:

Hide contents

Function PassOut()
FadeToBlackImod.Apply()
debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "BleedOutStart")
Utility.Wait(1.0)
FadeToBlackHoldImod.Apply()
CastSexlabSpell()
    If SPFlyerAlias.GetActorReference() != None
        SPFlyerAlias.GetActorReference().Disable()
        SPFlyerAlias.Clear()
        SPFlyerAlias.GetActorReference().Delete()
    EndIf
Sexlab.StripActor(PlayerRef, VictimRef = PlayerRef, DoAnimate = false)
ClearDisableAliases()
Utility.Wait(4.5)
FadeToBlackHoldImod.Remove()
Utility.Wait(1.5)
MadeItWorse()
debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "BleedOutStop")
    If !SPWizardQuest.IsRunning()
        SPWizardQuest.Setstage(10)
        Utility.Wait(5.0)
    EndIf
EndFunction

So if you wanted, you could just comment out the Sexlab.StripActor line.

Yeah, there's not a whole lot of MFC animations, it should handle them though, at least it did in my testing handle MFC and FFC correctly. Make sure you have handle creature genders checked in Sexlab anim options though.

Could somebody please compile this script (SLPheromonesControlScript.psc) with the Sexlab.StripActor line commented out? I'm newb at modding and can't for the life of me get any compilator to work.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NikitaRGX said:

Could there perhaps be a way to harvest pheromones from creatures to create specific potions for it? I see there are potions for each creature's pheromones in the mods but short of spawning them in, I don't see the way to get them.

You can buy them from the Khajit Caravans

• 1 month later...

i rather enjoy this mod's idea, but i have a massive issue with it. i cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to increase the spawn chances. i spent nearly 4 hours playing, with multiple pheromones on my argonian, most of which was spent roaming around out in the fields, yet....only got attacked...maybe twice. each pheromone is set to last for 2hrs as well. i REALLY dislike that the menus have no descriptions to them so i have no clue what changing certain values even does. as far as i could tell, there is either no way to actually change the attack frequency (which is a HUGE disappointment) or its oddly mixed up in the strange value distributes that i have yet to somehow big brain my way into figuring it out. i really need some help with this as there is really nothing else like it out there. please tell me there is a real way to fix these horrible spawn rates so that i get SOME level of interaction more than once every few real hours.

Is the navmesh record necessary? or can I get rid of it?

Resaving in CK deleted it automatically.

I tested it without the navmesh, didn't seem to spawn anything but I ran on a road all the way to east boundary from windhelm, so maybe not technically in the wilderness.

Update: It does work without the navmesh.

Edited by ssskn
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2021 at 4:18 PM, blackoperations said:

Anyone using this on SE?  Works good with Sexlab beta 8, but with beta 9, it bogs down to a crawl (2 fps) until the animation starts.  

I'm using this in SE and haven't noticed a fps drop when it is active.  The only issue I have is after capture happens the creature runs back and forth pushing the character several times before the animation starts.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, Agnot said:

THANKS SO MUCH, IS SO FUN!!!

Although im having some issue with Draug group animations... if more than 3 they never play (i have them enabled), creatures simply stay there staring at my character.

Any clue?

do you have the multiple npc animations loaded?  There are special animations for 3p, 4p, 5p (include your PC in the count) and they are best if used with SL Animation Loader.  Billy's has many, also funny bizness animations.  3 draugr would need a 4p animation to run, and for more than that you need 5p.  I haven't seen any higher than 5p myself in the animation packs I am familiar with.