One note on creature spawns is that not all creatures can spawn everywhere, they all have specific spawn points if it's not in the wilderness. So if you want creatures in dungeons then you will need to have pheromones of creatures that can spawn in dungeons (Chaurus or Draugr for instance).

All the creature spawn info is on the front page.

image.png.7d4cb7fee8b45b443a3baac9fdfd369b.png

• 4 weeks later...

First off, thank you for the (wonderfully weird!) mod. It's a nice "interesting" addition to an already sorta weird game...

I had been running a converted 1.3.3 on SSE up until recently, but dropped it in order to diagnose some stack dump problems I've been having (I have a very script heavy build. Scripts from this mod were consistently showing up many times over in the dumps). Anyhow, I'd like to re-install and try again and had thought of at least one edit to hopefully reduce the potential for stack dumps. The SPPlayerAliasOnHitScript has a pretty heavy OnHit() event that might benefit from the use of states -- see https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=States_(Papyrus)

I'll probably make a quick edit only for my own use and do some limited testing, then circle back here to let you know what I find. But I am still sort of a papyrus beginner (but am v. familiar with C++, Java, Python, etc. Not a pro but very experienced amateur coder).

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, rockmypunkk said:

what's the name of the first book for the strong pheromones in the console? I can't get the animation to play with farengar as both characters just freeze in place after he takes the 1000 gold

From memory it's "How not to get fucked in Skyrim" vol 1 - 3

Just type help fucked in the console and all three are listed

I started all over again with this mod, but it was having issues with a few. Like the goat and it's failed attempt to rape in close distance, that one seemed to fail then turn aggressive when it caught up to me. At first it made me stop moving then the goat would run around in circles around me, then in console I'd check what's going on after awhile of it circling me. It'd say that it failed to start animation, maybe I'm missing a animation?

Although that doesn't make sense cause this also happened to a random nord... and I have those animations installed and everything registered in mcm

5 hours ago, Zathuul said:

I started all over again with this mod, but it was having issues with a few. Like the goat and it's failed attempt to rape in close distance, that one seemed to fail then turn aggressive when it caught up to me. At first it made me stop moving then the goat would run around in circles around me, then in console I'd check what's going on after awhile of it circling me. It'd say that it failed to start animation, maybe I'm missing a animation?

Although that doesn't make sense cause this also happened to a random nord... and I have those animations installed and everything registered in mcm

Sometimes with SLAL, if you have too many, not all get installed and some will randomly fail

Hello, I downloaded the mod, and really enjoy it, however there are 3 problems I can't seem to solve:

1. The MCM doesn't have tooltips. Is there a place where explanations for each of the options there exist?

2. Sometimes "Player location is Invalid". It happened to me around the way to whiterun, near the watchtower where the dragon originally comes and in other random pieces of open skyrim. Any idea why?

3. Threesomes and foursomes fail all the time. Only one creature at best plays the animation with the player.

Any help will be appreciated :)

4 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

2. Sometimes "Player location is Invalid". It happened to me around the way to whiterun, near the watchtower where the dragon originally comes and in other random pieces of open skyrim. Any idea why?

Attacks by creatures must match certain types of locations.  If the location is not a type that the mod is looking for or the cell has no location, you won't get an encounter there.

3. Threesomes and foursomes fail all the time. Only one creature at best plays the animation with the player.

For that, you must have animations installed that support creature 3- and 4-somes.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Attacks by creatures must match certain types of locations.  If the location is not a type that the mod is looking for or the cell has no location, you won't get an encounter there.

Yes but that happened to me just in the middle of the road from whiterun to the watchtower. 20 meters away from there was wilderness and to the other side it was inhabited, so I am not sure what was wrong there.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

For that, you must have animations installed that support creature 3- and 4-somes.

I have such installed and one of these started, but only 1 actor participated (the main one who gets the pussy) while the others who probably hold the legs and hands just stood around. it is not that I got an animation for 2 with 4 actors, it is that I got an animation for 4 as intended, but only 1 decided to play.

Really appreciate the swift responses though. Any more ideas will be welcome

5 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Yes but that happened to me just in the middle of the road from whiterun to the watchtower. 20 meters away from there was wilderness and to the other side it was inhabited, so I am not sure what was wrong there.

There are lots of oddities like that (there's a similar one just outside Fort Greymoor). It's just how Skyrim itself was setup, SP just reacts to the location type programmed by Bethesda

I have big issues 

the quest "pheromones trouble" is unfinishable

i went to the priestess of dibella in markarth but drinking the potion does nothing 

yes i have all requirements installed. Im not sure what the problem is, but i hate having unfinished quests in my journal.

2 hours ago, Robin877 said:

I have big issues 

the quest "pheromones trouble" is unfinishable

i went to the priestess of dibella in markarth but drinking the potion does nothing 

yes i have all requirements installed. Im not sure what the problem is, but i hate having unfinished quests in my journal.

If i remember correctly ...

The quest pheromones trouble : You go see Farengar in dragonreach and he will sell you  the 3 books about making cures for the pheromones.

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

If i remember correctly ...

The quest pheromones trouble : You go see Farengar in dragonreach and he will sell you  the 3 books about making cures for the pheromones.

Thanks i didnt know about this,

im new to this mod. recently downloaded it,

i really like this mod and i think its a good addition to the game.

On 10/16/2019 at 7:03 AM, General Neondaze said:

Tyrant99 has graciously given his permission for me to post my own port of SL Pheromones to SSE.

I have made no changes to the original except for optimizing the textures and meshes  with Cathedral Assets Optimizer, and the esp has been converted to form 44 via the CK.

I've been running this in my SSE setup (500+ mods) for a while now, so hopefully there won't be any issues.

Enjoy. ?

SexLab Pheromones1.3.3 [sse].7z 654.45 kB · 39 downloads

Once again, you've made my transition to SE so much easier.

Seriously, someone needs to give you an award or something.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2019 at 1:43 AM, DayTri said:

Sometimes with SLAL, if you have too many, not all get installed and some will randomly fail

I don't have a huge list of animations though, just three animation packs. One for human and two for creatures, one is named SLAL NibblesAnims with both human and creature. The other is called Babo Creature animations. I don't think it's animation limit with me, barely have anything changed.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, GoosePeelings said:

My character'd drunk ash hopper pheromones and ash hoppers started spawning in pairs every few hours. After nothing happened but them attacking me I killed them and after that wasn't able to interact with anything.

I tried making the ash hopper spawns 0 but they still kept spawning.

Some critters do behave like that, and I believe it is different critters for different players. I myself found bears and werewolves to be especially annoying, so I disabled them.

Make sure that you have cleared your ash hopper pheromones, and then they should stop appearing.

I also found that reducing the number appearing from 2 to 1 helped.

2 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

Some critters do behave like that, and I believe it is different critters for different players. I myself found bears and werewolves to be especially annoying, so I disabled them.

Make sure that you have cleared your ash hopper pheromones, and then they should stop appearing.

I also found that reducing the number appearing from 2 to 1 helped.

Okay, thanks

@Tyrant99  I just had scenes with Netchs for the first time (I've been using this mod for months, and aside from some quirks here or there like things spawning in towns where they shouldn't or trying to latch even when in combat, I have never run into an issue like this) and it appears that the character WILL die, 100%, no matter what. I have a feeling this has to do with the 'attacks' allowing effects to go through, even when the attacking options are set for the player to take no damage. See: Spider poison effect goes through, player is able to receive diseases from creatures, etc. And it so happens that each Netch attack is accompanied by shock damage- this shock damage appears to bypass the 'no attack damage taken from pheromone attacks' function, instantly killing my PC every single time a Netch shows up. Initiating a normal sex scene with a Netch does not produce this result, it is only the pheromone function of monsters 'attacking' the player, even when the damage is turned off (since there is no way in the mod to turn 'off' creatures attacking you altogether). If Netchs are not turned off or the player does not have God Mode enabled before the Netch shows up, its as good as a reset every time. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have installed "Share Your Meal" mod (which is a mod that you can make your followers consume food items) and have given one of my followers pheromones. Afterwards I checked their "Magic" tab using "Extensible Follower Framework" and the Pheromones debuff wasn't present (but the item was consumed). My follower also did not get attacked by any creature, so it is safe to assume that this mod was intended only for the player.

My request, could you please add an update where you can give pheromones to your followers? That is, if it wouldn't be too much of a hassle. I would absolutely enjoy watching some of my female followers get gangbanged by wild creatures.

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, RaHelios said:

Stupid Question because I downloaded this mod before. Once the Sexlab Pheromones creature attack, it will attack you and put you in a dbno then have sex with you or will it just hit you once then have sex with you because I want to fight it off before it will have a chance.

Both will work, you can configure in MCM.