• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, kaizersoze27 said:

Great if the creature/NPC start sex right away rather than attacking for sometime till the PC goes down on a knee

Look in the MCM, you can turn off the combat mode if you want. The creature/NPC will just spawn and the scene starts (you may need to tweak the speed and target areas in the MCM to get it to work how you like)

16 hours ago, Slorm said:

Look in the MCM, you can turn off the combat mode if you want. The creature/NPC will just spawn and the scene starts (you may need to tweak the speed and target areas in the MCM to get it to work how you like)

I have it off. Let me try it with On and see how it goes. Thanks for the pointer

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2020 at 6:29 AM, Slorm said:

Thats supposed to stop that? I have mine off and they always relentless nip and claw at me.

1 hour ago, DJShamrock said:

Thats supposed to stop that? I have mine off and they always relentless nip and claw at me.

I think they do just zero damage if you deactivate the combat mode.

They still do the attack to simulate that they overpower you.

that one is important and might take a while until you found the perfect setting for you:

(you may need to tweak the speed and target areas in the MCM to get it to work how you like)

17 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

Relentless attackers seem to make them go combat mode even if combat mode is disabled. Disable Relentless attackers.

I find that if CM is successfully off, the creature pushes the character around a lot, and sometimes also attack her attacks that actually damage her (all that between the "Capture" moment and the start of the sex).

However, if CM is on, rabbits and over harmless tiny things just spawn and escape

So what do I choose to make all things work properly? XD

I noticed crash CTD when entering DustmansCairn01 and BleakFallsBarrow01. (Possiblely other barrows, I suspect there's something in common). And located this mod caused the issue. 

It can be solved by toggling off follower support option in MCM.

But I couldn't figure out the reason and more infomation behind this. 

i decided to do a clean save on one of my most recent saves but one of my saves is already well over 200 hour mark that i think doing a clean save and removing all traces of the old version prior 1.3.3 might cause my harm than good, I think even just loading the newer one on top of the older one would do less damage in the long run in that case.

besides that the mod seems to be functioning correctly despite the asked "clean save" i know i' m taking possible chances here.

• 1 month later...

Sorry if this has already been asked but does this work with a male character? I infrequently get notified that I have pheromones on me (even when I set it to 100). On top of that I set giants to be spawned but they never seem to. Is it cause I have a male character or is there a deeper rooted problem on my end?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, kovu8888 said:

Would anyone happen to have their load order for this mod, I cant seem to get it to work. Only the bear pheromones seem to work occasionally. Thinking I have something in the wrong spot. Thanks!

Put it towards the bottom of the list.

You can turn attack damage and combat mode off in MCM. The creatures are flagged in CK to do no damage and there's also an auto poison cure and heal effect for stuff like chauruses. If it's something like a netch with a special lightning attack and you're too low level to handle it, just turn netches off as a possibility in MCM since it's possible to control each type of creature that has a chance to spawn. Random stuff only spawns in the wilderness. Location is always a condition to determine spawns.

Among other issues are the lack of hooking which often causes interactions to fail and thereby requiring you to kill whatever mobs spawned, as well as it forcing the fade to black (that one is more an annoyance than a bug), and what is likely just the lack of QoL in the fact that you get stripped and the script never re equips you afterwards. That one is pretty exhausting. 

5 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

You can turn attack damage and combat mode off in MCM. The creatures are flagged in CK to do no damage and there's also an auto poison cure and heal effect for stuff like chauruses. If it's something like a netch with a special lightning attack and you're too low level to handle it, just turn netches off as a possibility in MCM since it's possible to control each type of creature that has a chance to spawn. Random stuff only spawns in the wilderness. Location is always a condition to determine spawns.

If combat mode is turned off, still, the creatures might attack you if they reach you before an animation is selected. I got a giant. He caught me, stood there for a sec and then hit me straight on the head with his club, killing me in one hit