I ran into the issue of this mod breaking and bloating save game size. im not fully sure how to replicate it. This time after receiving strong pheromones I kept getting the message strong pheromones wont go away notification. shortly afterwards the game slowed down and save bloated. this has happened to me twice, and the solution I have found that works is to uninstall, save, reinstall, load save. any idea on what causes this bug? maybe a debug option to remove all pheromones might fix the issue.

10 hours ago, phil01991 said:

I ran into the issue of this mod breaking and bloating save game size. im not fully sure how to replicate it. This time after receiving strong pheromones I kept getting the message strong pheromones wont go away notification. shortly afterwards the game slowed down and save bloated. this has happened to me twice, and the solution I have found that works is to uninstall, save, reinstall, load save. any idea on what causes this bug? maybe a debug option to remove all pheromones might fix the issue.

I've been using this mod since it was first released and have never seen game bloat or loss of fps, so I suspect that it may be that SP is reacting with one of the other mods you are running. As what you describe is also intermittent it would sound like it happens when both fire, though I am guessing here.

It will not be easy to find. If it always happened then you simply start off with vanilla and add mods one at a time until you find the cause, unfortunately intermittent problems are not so easy to find. It might be worth posting your load order (in spoilers please) so we can at least see if you're running mods that are known to be buggy.

Have you checked through your papyrus logs to see if you're getting stack dumps btw?

@Hugh Reckum

Not sure if your still working on this or not. I ran into an issue, current game is around 124 hours and suddenly the combat trigger stopped working. I thought it was the RNG at first but even when I set it to 100% the creature attack did not trigger a sex scene.

It's been working fine up to now and after some testing it seems that if you go through one scene with the combat mode deactivated and then reactivate the combat mode it starts working again (just untoggling and toggling back on doesn't work it needs a scene to work), though it may be safer to uninstall and clean then reinstall to be sure

Anyway, to get to the point, it might be an idea to add a reset (or restart) to SP at some point so the scripts are terminated then restarted afresh

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 11:37 AM, Slorm said:

I've been using this mod since it was first released and have never seen game bloat or loss of fps, so I suspect that it may be that SP is reacting with one of the other mods you are running. As what you describe is also intermittent it would sound like it happens when both fire, though I am guessing here.

It will not be easy to find. If it always happened then you simply start off with vanilla and add mods one at a time until you find the cause, unfortunately intermittent problems are not so easy to find. It might be worth posting your load order (in spoilers please) so we can at least see if you're running mods that are known to be buggy.

Have you checked through your papyrus logs to see if you're getting stack dumps btw?

Ill have to check next time the problem occurs. it usually runs fine, and then kinda just breaks. Often I just reload a earlier save or reinstall pheromones. I think it has something to do with the scripts, and it could be another mod interfering. It runs great, other than the occasional break, but luckily it is super noticeable and I just reload.

So I have this issue popping up recently where the pheromone debuffs won't apply.

I get the message that I've gotten Wolf Pheromones or whatever, but the debuff won't be listed and there's no effect.

It works fully when starting a new game, but will then randomly break and never work again at some point.

9 hours ago, leddis3 said:

So I have this issue popping up recently where the pheromone debuffs won't apply.

I get the message that I've gotten Wolf Pheromones or whatever, but the debuff won't be listed and there's no effect.

It works fully when starting a new game, but will then randomly break and never work again at some point.

Yep it does fall over now and again. I've been lucky as it was around 100 hours into a game before I ran into a minor problem with the combat mode. Quickest way to fix it is remove SP, clean your save and then reinstall.

On 1/19/2019 at 8:47 PM, Corsayr said:

Hello again! ?

Still having an issue with some mobs initiating and not starting a scene, and I think I have discovered at least part of the problem. 

Just had this happen in my game as well. Under the effect of horse pheromones, two Arvak look-alikes spawned, but only pushed the PC around without starting a scene, even though an animation was called up. 

10 minutes ago, OH1972 said:

Just had this happen in my game as well. Under the effect of horse pheromones, two Arvak look-alikes spawned, but only pushed the PC around without starting a scene, even though an animation was called up. 

I had this recently when using the combat settings. If you take off the combat sessions the attack should then work and afterwards if you put the combat setting back on they should then still work. Alternately (to be really sure) uninstall, clean and reinstall.

I'm guessing, but I suspect it's caused by a script not terminating properly sometimes.

26 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I had this recently when using the combat settings. If you take off the combat sessions the attack should then work and afterwards if you put the combat setting back on they should then still work. Alternately (to be really sure) uninstall, clean and reinstall.

I'm guessing, but I suspect it's caused by a script not terminating properly sometimes.

Actually, I just found out the reason why it happened in my case - even though I'm positive I had enabled it before, I found that Creature Animations was disabled in SexLab. Not sure if that was a glitch resetting things or if I accidentally disabled it myself when changing some other settings. Switching that back on allowed to sex to be started even if the creature was already in pursuit.

ETA: (Though for some reason, after the sex, it didn't leave but kept running around the PC...)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, The-Old-Demon said:

I hate to be a bother but I can't find any of the recipes that you said would cure the pheromones. 

Once you get the quest for the books you need to talk to one of the Court Wizards. This quest doesn't fire until you've been infected with your first pheromone

@Hugh Reckum

Bug Report - Major

Not sure if you're working on this anymore Hugh. If you are I've noticed a bug when using the combat mode. in that the modevent:dhlp_suspend is correctly applied but it looks like if the pc defeats all her attackers before there's any sex scene then the dhlp_resume isn't firing I'm assuming because the routine is cut short due to the attackers being dead. It could also be that the scripts aren't finishing correctly sometime if it's not this.

I noticed it earlier today twice after successfully fending off attacks and Deviously Helpless was still in suspend mode afterwards. Current workaround is to reset DH from the Maintenance section but it will also affect other mods that use this modevent as well.

The other possible workaround (probably safer as well) is not to use the combat mode so that the routine always completes correctly.

EDIT:

Bug confirmed

Tested with goat (fortgreymoorexterior01 - wilderness).

Set combat mode to 1.0% chance took pheromone and killed goat when it ported in. DH was till in suspense mode afterwards

Did the same but set to 100% chance and let scene complete, DH was unsuspended.

From this I am guessing that the dhlp_resume command is only happening during the blackout after the scene, when the alias's are cleared which means there are only two options at present.

1/ Reset DH manually after successfully fending off a SP attack, however other mods also use this flag so will not come out of suspend mode until the pc is subject to a successful attack later on.

2/ Do not use combat mode so the scenes will complete. I haven't tested what happens if the pc escapes pursuit though. The same issue will arise if the pc fights at a distance (with a bow) and wins though, so I think this way the player needs to always let the attack occur and complete.

EDIT2:

Further thoughts:

A quick fix might be to move the dhlp_suspend call to when a sex scene actually starts rather than when the creature alias's are filled (I'm guessing that's where its issued) as that way the routine should always complete. This will also avoid some longer periods where it is applied if the pc is being pursued but not caught (the "you escape your pursuers" routine seems to reapply the dhlp_resume from the very brief test I did).

Sounds like something has bugged out so it may be best to uninstall, clean your save and reinstall. Another other option to try is go to console and player.additem xx01523d (check your load order for the correct numbers for the xx) which will give you the super strength pheromone cure which should clear the problem as it removes all pheromones

Meh - I've been ninja'd :D

While having a pheromone active and being transported to the auction (Simple Slavery Plus), a creature spawns right in front of the cage trying to attack / rape my character. Without any pheromone active the Simple Slavery Plus mod works just fine. Is there any way to fix this?

Feature Requests and Ideas...

1. Request... Pheromone MCM limiter... a slider to say how many pheromones you can have maximum at one time. My character had Draugr, Huge black monsters, giant grasshoppers and all manner of nasties after her.

Curing all of them, was an impossible task.

Ideas...

2. Faction pheromones MCM option... pheromones from same faction, all smell the same.

- Get dwarven machines oil on you, then you're going to be targeted by all the robots.

- Get Dog pheromone, and all the canine creatures will target you.

- Undead, you smell like death. The undead have a big smile on their faces, targeting you.

3. Immersive MCM, option for working out you have a Pheromone problem.

- No displays, messages or anything to tell you that you have been covered in pheromones.

- People tell you that you stink, which is already in the game.

- Optional body visuals.

.... Dwarven = Oily body

.... Undead = Dirty body

.... Animals = Dirt, if you have bathing in Skryim installed

.... Frost creatures = Frosty body shaders, permanent aroused nipples. If aroused nips mod is installed. Maybe its addon as well, Aroused Nips tweaked.

@Hugh Reckum

Bug Report

Out of curiosity I thought I'd try out the NPC pheromones, only ever having used the creatures. Problem is that they don't seem to spawn, the screen debug message says "Starting Spawn Function" but nothing is appearing. Tried it in Wilderness (usual spot - not supposed to work there looking at OP), Town (Falkreath) and Inhabitable (Windhelm inside and outside). I did try taking a log but SP doesn't write to it by the looks of it.. Also tried cleaning and reinstalling and a new game.

Tested by setting probability to 100% and drinking lots of water, so that around 8 NPC races where showing in effects

I'm not sure if this is connected but I noticed in the console that unlike creatures there are no alchemical pheromones only the cures. Creatures are working fine though.

@Slorm NPCs don't spawn, it grabs a nearby alias if valid. I.E. Woodelf Pheromones won't work if there's no Wood Elves around.

Try Nord Pheromones in the Bannered Mare and you should get some results.

Also, you need to be in inhabitable areas, cities and interiors mostly.

This is a pretty usable and fun mod, my only serious complaint is that it has a habit of interrupting sex animations that

are already playing with ones it has triggered. It even interrupts itself (animations that were triggered by Pheromones)

Attacks seem to be heavily weighted towards 3 way animations, which gets kind of monotonous due to the limited

number available. It is doing a good job of picking one of my followers and including her in the fun.

Thanks for your efforts.

• 2 weeks later...

Idea... Scent Marked plants, and items.

When collecting plants and stuff, there is a chance, that an animal has scent marked it. Collecting plants will get you covered in their scent, the scent is weak and localised to the local animals / monsters. Dwemer parts can be covered in Dwemer Oil, and give a rather make love to you than fight you scenario.

Eg...

- Snowberries = Arctic Wolves ( duration 30 mins )

- Arctic plants = Horkers

- Glowing Mushrooms = Draugr

- Dwemer Scrap = Dwemer machinery oil attracting Dwemer machines

- Horker Meat = Horker Scent or Arctic Bears

It would need some MCM options, like your other stuff does.

Just some ideas... :)