Just some info for Beeing Female users with SP:

If you have the creatures toggled in BF so you can't get pregnant by them, then watch out for Seekers as they are classed as Daedra so can still impregnate you (like Dremora). Just useful to know if you're into a bit of character micro-management and want to avoid an unpleasant surprise :classic_smile:

On 11/26/2018 at 3:39 AM, Hugh Reckum said:

@QuinXen Were you running the latest versoin on a clean save?

i was. This new character hasnt had any strong pheromoes applied yet however, so i don't know if this save has the problem too or not. 

i've also thought of a possible addition. the ability to "milk" a creature. for the crazies that actually *want* this happening to them.

Update: I gave myself pheromones through the console, then set the chance for normal and strong pheromones to 100% in the MCM and waited for an attack. I got the extra strong ones and after waiting for the full duration, i got the notification once and no spam after that. weird. i'm happy the problem is gone, though.

3 hours ago, QuinXen said:

Update: I gave myself pheromones through the console, then set the chance for normal and strong pheromones to 100% in the MCM and waited for an attack. I got the extra strong ones and after waiting for the full duration, i got the notification once and no spam after that. weird. i'm happy the problem is gone, though.

Ok, thanks for confirming. I did a fix for this in a previous release, but maybe you needed a clean save to get the effect, so glad it's gone for you now.

3 hours ago, Slorm said:

It's spot on Hugh, works perfectly for both combat and non-combat :classic_smile:

Awesome, thanks for testing! :classic_wink:

I'll have to update a bit more and add in support for the new Ice Wraith animations (courtesy of Billyy) once I get a little more time at my disposal...

21 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Ok, thanks for confirming. I did a fix for this in a previous release, but maybe you needed a clean save to get the effect, so glad it's gone for you now.

Awesome, thanks for testing! :classic_wink:

I'll have to update a bit more and add in support for the new Ice Wraith animations (courtesy of Billyy) once I get a little more time at my disposal...

Can you look at the atronach/follower attacking when a scene has started as well when you have a moment (and the placement of the dhlp_suspend) (posts 810 and 811).

In the meantime, I'm off to buy a Hoss in my main game :classic_smile:

5 hours ago, Slorm said:

Can you look at the atronach/follower attacking when a scene has started as well when you have a moment (and the placement of the dhlp_suspend) (posts 810 and 811).

In the meantime, I'm off to buy a Hoss in my main game :classic_smile:

Ok, so this removes the enemy faction and calls for the creature to stop combat right before entering the sex scene... Might do the trick... (Shouldn't need a clean save).

SPPlayerAliasOnHitScript.pex

SLPheromonesControlScript.pex

On 11/25/2018 at 8:34 AM, QuinXen said:

i'm having an issue where "the strong pheromones aren't wearing off" message constantly gets spammed (it's been doing that for the past 30 mins or so) which while annoying, could be fixed by just getting rid of the pheromones. 

except i can't. i created the required cures (first time using it so i tried drinking riekling and goat cures because those were the ones i have on me even though i also had extra added onto me from one of the rieklings) so i created an extra strong cleanser, which got rid of the strong pheromones, and then i drank another riekling and goat cure. the notification said it got rid of some pheromones but they're still there and i'm still getting spammed. 

Yes have experienced this too (with a new character on latest version). "The extra strong pheromones won't wear off!" would show up every few seconds to no avail. Looking at this thread I tried the super cleanser, this removed the strong pheromone active effect, but the message kept showing. Then trying the relevant pheromone cure (riekling & troll), these wouldn't work (if I drank a super cleanser and then a cure, I would see "You've removed some pheromones!" but it didn't clear anything from active effects (this screenshot is after strong cleanser and drinking riekling/ troll cures - strong pheromone effect cleared, but double troll debuffs, there wasn't double troll debuffs before drinking these, so that could be related).

Anyway all good I'll roll back a save and set the strong pheromone chance to 0. 

19 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Ok, so this removes the enemy faction and calls for the creature to stop combat right before entering the sex scene... Might do the trick... (Shouldn't need a clean save).

SPPlayerAliasOnHitScript.pex

I'm afraid it doesn't work, tried the following:

Set sex chance to 100% took wolf pheromone and conjured flame atronach:

Test 1: only 1 wolf appears it hit me as atronach killed. PC was stuck unable to move after debug message saying sex scene starting

Tests 2 and 3 yielded the same results, hit by wolf which starts sex scene atronach initially holds off but then begins to attack and kill the wolves while the sex animation is playing

I know this can be done as both Defeat and DCUR combat surrender handle pacification of followers/atronachs so might be worth looking through DCUR scripts to save some effort

Test 4

Set sex chance to 0% took wolf pheromone.

Result was the same as before, once pc reaches 0 HP the pc is restored by DCUR combat surrender but the wolves just stand there doing nothing.

Sorry not to have better news

@Slorm Ok, made some changes:

• Not only do the creatures get removed from a Player enemy faction, but they get added to a Player friend faction before sex starts.
  • Checks if follower alias is filled and stops combat and combat alarm.
  • Added all vanilla summoned creatures to a formlist and it will check if the alias exists and also stop combat and combat alarm if it does.
  • Summoned creatures will also adopt an 'ignore combat' AI pack while in the alias.

The previous changes of removing the creature enemy faction and stopping creature combat and combat alarm are still in place.

Hopefully this will be enough to settle everybody down... lol

QF_SPPheromones_07000D62.pex

SexLab Pheromones.esp

There is a little bit of a different thing that I have encountered. Not game breaking that I've noticed for sure, but it does confuse it for a bit.

I get pheromones just fine, I get attacks/encounters like I should, but that's where it gets a little weird. After an attack/encounter has finished the sex scene, it immediately tries to do an arousal rape because I have it set fairly low for creatures and the pheromones creatures spawn in higher than the required amount.

The issue is that they instantly disappear before the scene can fully start. So it will leave an open scene in sexlab even though my character gets control back. I can solve it by either ending scenes in sexlab's MCM or starting a different one through matchmaker, but I was wondering if there was an easy(ish) way to make them check for an additional scene before they just bugger off.

If not, I can always adjust their spawn arousal rate, but I was curious.

@raliou I'm getting conflicting reports on this one as it appeared to have been solved earlier in the thread

14 minutes ago, sfeile said:

After an attack/encounter has finished the sex scene, it immediately tries to do an arousal rape because I have it set fairly low for creatures and the pheromones creatures spawn in higher than the required amount.

For the arousal rape I assume that you're using the Mod in conjunction with Aroused Creatures Mod?

1 hour ago, Hugh Reckum said:

@raliou I'm getting conflicting reports on this one as it appeared to have been solved earlier in the thread

For the arousal rape I assume that you're using the Mod in conjunction with Aroused Creatures Mod?

Yes, that is correct. Sorry I forgot to put that in there.

18 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

@Slorm Ok, made some changes:

• Not only do the creatures get removed from a Player enemy faction, but they get added to a Player friend faction before sex starts.
  • Checks if follower alias is filled and stops combat and combat alarm.
  • Added all vanilla summoned creatures to a formlist and it will check if the alias exists and also stop combat and combat alarm if it does.
  • Summoned creatures will also adopt an 'ignore combat' AI pack while in the alias.

The previous changes of removing the creature enemy faction and stopping creature combat and combat alarm are still in place.

Hopefully this will be enough to settle everybody down... lol

QF_SPPheromones_07000D62.pex

SexLab Pheromones.esp

You're a genius it works perfectly :D:beer:

Test 1 - used wolf pheromones conjured atronach. Atronach attacks wolves, wolves attack me put me in sex scene and atronach no longer attacks

Test2 - sex chance set at 0%, drank wolf pheromone and let HP drop to 0. HP and wolves carried on attacking again until I killed them.

Absolutely spot on :classic_smile:

9 hours ago, Monkito said:

Thanks for the continuelsy updates, really love this mod

Thx!

15 minutes ago, GoldSword-09 said:

Question: Will this mod work with male PCs as well?

It should, don't know how many creature animations are suited to Male PCs though, so you might need to use your imagination a bit...

5 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

Does this mod require all animations present from the two listed SLAL packs? I have modified the json's of those packs to lower the animation count by removing animations I didn't like. I just needed to know if the mod expects every animation from those mods to be present.

If there are animations that you don't have or don't want to play, I'd suggest disabling the creature in the MCM.

For instance, if you didn't have hagraven animations or removed them all, toggling hagravens off in Pheromones MCM should prevent you from running into issues.

4 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

If there are animations that you don't have or don't want to play, I'd suggest disabling the creature in the MCM.

For instance, if you didn't have hagraven animations or removed them all, toggling hagravens off in Pheromones MCM should prevent you from running into issues.

Well I've kept at least a number of animations for every creature, but I've removed, say, all the animations that have 5+ actors.... which add a LOT of anims to FNIS. Are you saying if I've modified any creature, I have to disable that creature entirely?

33 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

Well I've kept at least a number of animations for every creature, but I've removed, say, all the animations that have 5+ actors.... which add a LOT of anims to FNIS. Are you saying if I've modified any creature, I have to disable that creature entirely?

There's also a global toggle for disabling multiple creatures so only singles would spawn.

But you'd probably have to do one or the other.