19 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Ok, so I've added a persistent enemy faction to the SP creatures that they will get put in during combat mode. I did some testing with DCL and this seemed to resolve the issue you mentioned.

Also, display for strong pheromones is fixed among some other things. - See notes for 1.3.2a

Thanks Hugh. I'm away for work for the next couple of days, I'll test when I get back.

2 hours ago, Schrymp said:

Quick question (sorry if it's been asked before): If you disable a creature in the creatures menu only, can you still get pheromones from attacks by that creature?

Quick way to check is to set one of the creatures you've toggled off to 100% attack and use the console to spawn one in and see what happens

5 hours ago, Schrymp said:

Quick question (sorry if it's been asked before): If you disable a creature in the creatures menu only, can you still get pheromones from attacks by that creature?

If a creature is toggled off, it disables catching pheromones for that creature from consumables and from creature attacks.

21 hours ago, Slorm said:

Thanks Hugh. I'm away for work for the next couple of days, I'll test when I get back.

Quick way to check is to set one of the creatures you've toggled off to 100% attack and use the console to spawn one in and see what happens

18 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

If a creature is toggled off, it disables catching pheromones for that creature from consumables and from creature attacks.

Thank you both!

13 hours ago, Reesewow said:

While they only have two animations, it seems Ice Wraiths have been officially added to the perverted creature club thanks to Billyy.  

Cool, new stuff from Billyy, I'll have to update a little later.

11 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Hello,
I think your mod is really great.
Will there be another localized version of the mod to download, like the one you uploaded at the beginning?

CGI was doing that, probably I need to build in all the USLEEP compatibility and maybe he'll do an update.

@Hugh Reckum

Right, I'm back and had a chance to test v1.3.2a

The combat works well to a point with DCL in that if the pc surrenders the DCL routine kicks in as normal. Unfortunately when I tested by setting the sex chance to 0% with a couple of wolves once I reached zero HP the same thing happened as before I was healed but the the wolves just stood around again.

I'm just wondering if a fix might be to move the dhlp_suspend to where the SP animations begin, that way DCL would kick in normally if the pc reaches zero HP but wouldn't if SP was running

@Hugh Reckum

I found another one, I killed a couple of wolves and got infected with wolf pheromone. I then had two wolves port in attack and start a sex scene but the Flame Atronach I had previously conjured then started attacking the wolves The wolves survived as the atronach dissipated but it broke the animation.

It looks like the creatures need the enemy faction removed once the player is defeated

10 hours ago, Slorm said:

@Hugh Reckum

I found another one, I killed a couple of wolves and got infected with wolf pheromone. I then had two wolves port in attack and start a sex scene but the Flame Atronach I had previously conjured then started attacking the wolves The wolves survived as the atronach dissipated but it broke the animation.

It looks like the creatures need the enemy faction removed once the player is defeated

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

I'll have to circle back and take another crack at solving it...

Suddenly I got very busy, lol.

8 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

I'll have to circle back and take another crack at solving it...

Suddenly I got very busy, lol.

I think I had a similar issue I had draugr pheromones and a follower, two draugr appeared and I was hit. 

While the sex assault was preparing to start my follower killed the draugr that hit me but then was stripped and used by the other draugr. 

Should that have happened?

i'm having an issue where "the strong pheromones aren't wearing off" message constantly gets spammed (it's been doing that for the past 30 mins or so) which while annoying, could be fixed by just getting rid of the pheromones. 

except i can't. i created the required cures (first time using it so i tried drinking riekling and goat cures because those were the ones i have on me even though i also had extra added onto me from one of the rieklings) so i created an extra strong cleanser, which got rid of the strong pheromones, and then i drank another riekling and goat cure. the notification said it got rid of some pheromones but they're still there and i'm still getting spammed. 

i'm having to start a new game because i really have no clue on what to do. could there maybe be a debug option somewhere to stop all scripts and end all effects (or maybe something less drastic) in case weird situations happen?

Bug Report

There's a problem with the strip after a sex event as it removes the cursed Hircine's ring in the quest 'Ill Met by Moonlight' which should not be removable. I don't know if it breaks the quest or not as I reverted to an earlier save and switched off attacks (just in case).

Hircine's ring trips up nearly all mods that have a strip routine as it's pretty obscure

50 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

@Slorm Hmmm, Pheromones uses SexLab Framework's strip function, it just calls it from SexLab API.

One way to add compatibility would be to add 'SexLab NoStrip' keyword to that ring in Tes5.

Yep easy enough to do, though it could be argued it should be added to SL itself as it will affect a number of mods

Quick workaround would be to untoggle the slot in SL when running Ill Met by Moonlight

@Hugh Reckum

Got another for you though I don't know if this is even fixable.

Out of curiosity I bought a horse to see what happens. In the non-combat attacks there's a problem as the creature can't reach the pc so the scene can't start but the player is stuck in the captured mode so can't do anything. With combat mode on the creature can't hit the pc until the pc dismounts but it works fine otherwise.

If possible, maybe test for being mounted on a horse and forcing a dismount. I don't know how many people use horses (I use the Touring Carriages cart myself) so it may not be worth spending any time adjusting SP for this

30 minutes ago, Slorm said:

@Hugh Reckum

Got another for you though I don't know if this is even fixable.

Out of curiosity I bought a horse to see what happens. In the non-combat attacks there's a problem as the creature can't reach the pc so the scene can't start but the player is stuck in the captured mode so can't do anything. With combat mode on the creature can't hit the pc until the pc dismounts but it works fine otherwise.

If possible, maybe test for being mounted on a horse and forcing a dismount. I don't know how many people use horses (I use the Touring Carriages cart myself) so it may not be worth spending any time adjusting SP for this

Ok, checking for mount should be pretty straight forward.

Try this out and let me know if it solves it (shouldn't need a clean save).

SLPheromonesControlScript.pex

38 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Not really related, but i use horses sometimes, never tried touring carriages because i've read they're much more problematic. Do you have any advice, some does and dont's if i'd try it?

32 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Not really related, but i use horses sometimes, never tried touring carriages because i've read they're much more problematic. Do you have any advice, some does and dont's if i'd try it?

It works fairly well though it does have a tendency to mow down NPC's on the road, there's a cow catcher effect on the front but it doesn't always work. There is also a major flaw in that Mages will attack the player (Fort Amol and Fort Snowhawk) as the ride is one long animation if the pc gets hit it breaks the animation at the end and the pc is left in the sky at the centre of the cell she has travelled to.

Aside from that it works pretty well though I'm using v2.3.1 I think there was a bit of a falling out with Arthmoor (USLEEP) over the signposts in the later versions so I've never tried them out. One other thing if you do use it you need the physics fix or the cart goes all over the place https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46703

1 hour ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Ok, checking for mount should be pretty straight forward.

Try this out and let me know if it solves it (shouldn't need a clean save).

SLPheromonesControlScript.pex

It part works. The non-combat versions works and forces the pc off the horse, the combat version leaves the pc stuck on the horse with no control though.

I haven't timed it but it seems to take a lot longer from when the creature appears (Hagraven in this case) to the attack starting

10 minutes ago, Slorm said:

It part works. The non-combat versions works and forces the pc off the horse, the combat version leaves the pc stuck on the horse with no control though.

I haven't timed it but it seems to take a lot longer from when the creature appears (Hagraven in this case) to the attack starting

Oh, my bad, I thought you said that it was non-combat version that wasn't working.

This should fix the combat version: (Don't need clean save).

SPPlayerAliasOnHitScript.pex

24 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Oh, my bad, I thought you said that it was non-combat version that wasn't working.

This should fix the combat version: (Don't need clean save).

SPPlayerAliasOnHitScript.pex

Hmm, I'm not sure it's helping as the creatures either do not attack or when they do they don't seem to be hitting (had combat sex start at 100%). Tested on both the Hagraven and Wolves.