5 hours ago, Krazyone said:

You can do that anyway, minus the potion. The MCM has options to select only the creatures you want to have molest your character...

I have the humans removed, as well as other creatures.

You can turn up the chance selector, to make certain creatures more likely to commit sexual atrocities to the Dovahkin and friends.

I've turned off Horses and Dogs, as they keep raping the Hell out of my female character without Pheromones... ?

My character keeps birthing Ponies...

I've got to park my Horse way off in the distance, before sleeping. Or wake up to some un called for, morning Horse action... ?

Not the same, basically I wanted to swap the randomness and "only rape" interaction, for learning how to mix pheromones potions properly so you can "befriend" agro creatures, which diverts too much from the original mod intention, but it never hurts to ask.

Suggestion for a future update.

Can a combat chance slider be added? At the moment the pc enters the sex scene after just one hit, so I was wondering if having a chance slider to give the pc some chance of fighting off her attackers using melee., i.e. so the slider controls the chance of an incoming hit triggering a sex scene

1 hour ago, hylysi said:

MerchantCaravanAChest [0007434B] sells 750 of each pheromone.

MerchantCaravanAChest [0007434B], MerchantCaravanBChest [0007434D], and MerchantCaravanCChest [0007434E] don't have the USLEEP removal of PerkInvestorWhiterunGeneralList [LVLI:000AC965] forwarded.

We'll get these edits right eventually. ?

USLEEP removes it?

Right now they match exactly with Vanilla + DLCs:

image.png.6cbe0c09d6c7e717cf4d0c0a9888d74d.png

And lol merchant A likes his pheromones...

3 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

@Slorm Ok, I added the slider. Also added a toggle so it's possible to have Creatures do real damage in combat if the Player wants, for extra risk, immersion, or possible integration with defeat type Mods...

Nice one, many thanks Hugh

The real damage toggle is a great idea, the player won't know if it's a real combat or not

54 minutes ago, hylysi said:

Load Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp along with your other plugin in xEdit to see any changes from USLEEP that need to be forwarded.

There's a couple under Faction as well, but you would know better than me if they should be forwarded into yours.

Alright, I'll check it out...

12 minutes ago, Slorm said:

The real damage toggle is a great idea, the player won't know if it's a real combat or not

That's a good point, I guess it could be played a bit like one of those 'increased enemy spawn' Mods, but with possible gangbangs. :classic_tongue:

22 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Not sure what you're getting at.

This mod adds all the pheromones to the Khajiit caravan chests.  I was browsing the changes and noticed that the first item that this mod adds looks like an error, an unresolved reference to an object in mod index 05, SexLab.esm.  Is that a mistake, or possibly something wrong with my installation?  It seemed worth pointing out in case it's a problem. 

12 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Can you give me a snip of what you're seeing? Sexlab.esm doesn't do anything with those merchant chests afaik...

You are correct.  Your screen imagine helped me track down what I was seeing, a problem with HearthFires on my end, nothing to do with this mod.  I try to be careful before reporting a problem but I goofed this time.  I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. 

12 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You are correct.  Your screen imagine helped me track down what I was seeing, a problem with HearthFires on my end, nothing to do with this mod.  I try to be careful before reporting a problem but I goofed this time.  I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. 

Ok, no worries.

Not sure if it's something with my game, but it keeps spamming "Strong pheromones don't come off". It's little wonder they don't come off, the effect has 9 more hours and i get the message every 5-10 seconds. For now i've turned off notifications, but if it actually checks every 5-10 seconds that would be a waste of my rare CPU power.^^

Plus, i'd actually like to have the notifs.

22 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

That's a good point, I guess it could be played a bit like one of those 'increased enemy spawn' Mods, but with possible gangbangs. :classic_tongue:

I haven't had a chance to test it yet but it will probably cause an issue if using the Robbery option in DCL or Defeat if it kicks in due to the pc losing all HP's, as the creature will despawn after the event and the pc's gear will be permanently lost.

It's not a bug but a rather punishing feature and could occur if the slider is set very low and it's a couple of bears

EDIT:

Tested but I realised before I started that I'd had an attack of numpyitis, as you issue the dhlp_suspend so combat surrender doesn't start in any case.

I did see one slightly odd effect though (I was using wolf pheromone for this, damage on and 0% chance of sex). DCL Combat Surrender sets the pc as essential, so when at zero she then regenerates back to full health, at that point the two wolves that spawned don't do anything more, they just stand there and the pc can kill them easily in one blow each. I tested to make sure nothing was disrupted in SP and advanced the time to the next cycle and that worked normally.

So I would conclude this routine will work fine with all mods that respect the dhlp_suspend flag, however I think there would be a problem with Defeat as I can't remember if it uses it or not (from memory I think Srende had to write in a routine for Defeat in DH but without trawling through the scripts I can't be sure.). Someone wanted the binds removal time reduced to be added to my DH patch so I'll have a look when I have some time (LOL not sure when that will be the way rl is atm)

Now my OCD will go into overdrive trying to decide where to set the slider, time to get the spreadsheet methinks :classic_smile:

I've been having quite an issue with this mod lately. It worked fine when I first installed it, but now NONE of the pheromones seem to work. No matter how many pheromones I ingest, where I am, or what pheromones I get specifically. Not a single creature would spawn.

Plus, whenever I try to disable or uninstall it, my game just CTD's on load.

If you have any idea what might be causing this, please tell me. I'm completely stumped on this one.

12 minutes ago, MasterMarbles said:

I've been having quite an issue with this mod lately. It worked fine when I first installed it, but now NONE of the pheromones seem to work. No matter how many pheromones I ingest, where I am, or what pheromones I get specifically. Not a single creature would spawn.

Plus, whenever I try to disable or uninstall it, my game just CTD's on load.

If you have any idea what might be causing this, please tell me. I'm completely stumped on this one.

Switch on the debug messages in the MCM as often what looks like wilderness isn't and the debug will tell you what's going on.

Are you using an old version of SP and if you've updated it have you cleaned your game? Permanently removing a mod even with a cleaner is likely to break your save in the long term though it's usually safe if you're just doing an upgrade (unless there are AI changes which get baked into the save).

You shouldn't ctd just by removing SP but it may be upsetting your load order in some way, so maybe make an empty placeholder mod in CK to keep any lower mods in their same place

Ok....

Not sure if I did something or not, but I got a scene to start.

First attempt was Khajiit, I might have ran too far from the town, so nothing happened.

Second attempt was an Ash Hopper, was in the plains outside of Whiterun, when it just happened immediately.

Thanks regardless, I have no clue what I did, but I'm ok with it.

19 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Not sure if it's something with my game, but it keeps spamming "Strong pheromones don't come off". It's little wonder they don't come off, the effect has 9 more hours and i get the message every 5-10 seconds. For now i've turned off notifications, but if it actually checks every 5-10 seconds that would be a waste of my rare CPU power.^^

Plus, i'd actually like to have the notifs.

It is set to run once on 'magiceffectend', but if you have a bunch of pheromones active, it may be getting displayed multiple times. It should be a limited number though that corresponds to the number of pheromones effects that you have active.

I'll add something in so it will only display once though regardless of how many effects get refreshed.

14 hours ago, Slorm said:

I haven't had a chance to test it yet but it will probably cause an issue if using the Robbery option in DCL or Defeat if it kicks in due to the pc losing all HP's, as the creature will despawn after the event and the pc's gear will be permanently lost.

It's not a bug but a rather punishing feature and could occur if the slider is set very low and it's a couple of bears

That would be a bit harsher than intended, but since it respects the dhlp flag, it should be fine. - Might have to check on defeat though.

14 hours ago, Slorm said:

I did see one slightly odd effect though (I was using wolf pheromone for this, damage on and 0% chance of sex). DCL Combat Surrender sets the pc as essential, so when at zero she then regenerates back to full health, at that point the two wolves that spawned don't do anything more, they just stand there and the pc can kill them easily in one blow each. I tested to make sure nothing was disrupted in SP and advanced the time to the next cycle and that worked normally.

Ahh yeah, I guess I was thinking Player would die when health hit 0 (silly me! :classic_tongue:)

Ok, so I've added a persistent enemy faction to the SP creatures that they will get put in during combat mode. I did some testing with DCL and this seemed to resolve the issue you mentioned.

Also, display for strong pheromones is fixed among some other things. - See notes for 1.3.2a