I have SL Pheromones 1.3.3 installed, and started a new game with it.  I turned on the support for followers, and then while being followed by Jenassa into Bleak Falls Barrow my PC contracted draugr pheromones.  Twice she and Jenassa were attacked by draugrs, and both times my PC was stripped, the draugrs moved into position, but the animation was cut short for her as only Jenassa got the full sexlab animation.  By cut short, I mean the SL animation never really started, she got the message about being overcome and went into the kneeling staggered animation.  In addition, the draugrs that attacked Jenassa didn't despawn and followed for a while.  One actually followed all the way to the word wall and stood there while we fought the boss battle.

Turning off follower support seemed to restore things to normal, as my PC was attacked again shortly after exiting the barrow and had a normal gang bang animation that was not cut short.  Anybody else seen anything like that?

@Hugh Reckum

A few update suggestions but it's all very small stuff, tweaks really.

1/ Decouple the creature toggle from the chance to get a pheromone from an attack pheromone. This would allow the player to avoid ingesting certain pheromones as at present but still allow the pc to pick up an untoggled pheromone from a creature attack. This seems a logical step due to the pc being in physical contact with the creature and anyone not wanting it can simply set the chance to 0% in the attack options.

2/ I use Trade & Barter to up all the prices but I think the principle still holds at lower prices. If the price of a pheromone was lower than the price of a Cure Disease potion then it would make sense to use them instead. I think at the minute (with T&B) a pheromone is about twice the price of a Cure Disease potion so there's not much point in buying them.

3/ Just follows from 2 really though I'm in two minds on this one, maybe have alchemists stock pheromones as well, or maybe just alchemists friendly to the pc (sort of under the counter sales, nudge nudge wink wink)

As I said all pretty small tweaks

@PubliusNV Not sure, haven't been able to reproduce it in testing, if other people run into it, maybe some more details would make it possible to isolate.

@Slorm Nice suggestions. I was considering adding a 'chaos mode' scenario in the next update, like having a chance for all possible pheromones to be applied at once by some evil person while the Player is sleeping... Or something like this...

What do you guys think?

3 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

@PubliusNV Not sure, haven't been able to reproduce it in testing, if other people run into it, maybe some more details would make it possible to isolate.

I'm wondering if perhaps my laptop with its current mod configuration doesn't have enough horsepower to run two sexlab animations at once.  Might well have nothing to do with SL Pheromones at all.

11 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

@Slorm Nice suggestions. I was considering adding a 'chaos mode' scenario in the next update, like having a chance for all possible pheromones to be applied at once by some evil person while the Player is sleeping... Or something like this...

What do you guys think?

Mmm, now that sounds interesting :D could be that some nasty person has infected the pc's bedding. Maybe add an extra chance for sleeping outdoors (could be attached to the vanilla and RND bedroll)

3 hours ago, phil01991 said:

I noticed some major save bloating with this file. My character was freezing every few seconds and the save was 180mb. After disabling freezing stopped and down to ten mb. Any ideas for solutions?

There's some multithreading going on because it makes the script functions more stable (Papyrus has some dropping problems). But, in order to clear out all threads, the PC needs to have a cycle with all pheromones removed and they will clear/recycle automatically. - You can see the recycle happening if debug messages are turned on.

So, if pheromones are applied constantly to the PC without ever allowing for a cleaning cycle, it could stack up threads which may result in some bloat... That's my best guess. 

I'd suggest periodically clearing the pheromones to allow for a cleaning cycle to take place. A cleaning cycle will see the Mod's thread count reset back to 0.

I suspect it may be something else Hugh, I've been using SP pretty much from the beginning from before the cleaning cycle, and aside from PDT reporting the thread size increase I never saw game bloat at the sort of size reported by phil01991. Usually the filesize increase is around a few hundred Kb which drops a little after the cleaning cycle

2 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I suspect it may be something else Hugh, I've been using SP pretty much from the beginning from before the cleaning cycle, and aside from PDT reporting the thread size increase I never saw game bloat at the sort of size reported by phil01991. Usually the filesize increase is around a few hundred Kb which drops a little after the cleaning cycle

Ok, so you're saying that you haven't seen this type of bloat with Pheromones? I know that you do some careful save-game monitoring, so that's helpful to know.

Honestly, I think that it would take a loooooooot of threads to cause much bloat, probably it would take many dozens of them which would take hours and hours (or maybe days) of gameplay of stacking them and never clearing them to accumulate... It's unlikely that they could be stacked that high... But, I think that I'll implement a cap on the next update to maybe something like 3 threads, that seems reasonable. In that case, we can keep the stability of multithreading, but it would also ensure that the Mod would maintain a light resource footprint on the savegame regardless of whether a cleaning cycle happens... 

The usual culprit for bloat from what I've seen are badly implemented registerforupdate functions and cloaking spell scripts. I use exactly 0 of those in Pheromones, I stay away from them like the plague actually, cloak polling is atrocious imo... I don't even use registerforsingleupdate unless I absolutely have to because I've had too many bad experiences with it. -

So yeah, none of that stuff in Pheromones scripts...

Not getting the NPC function of this mod to work. (while having creatures completely disabled)… 

If I get for example Nord pheromones, an the mod kick in while standing next to a nord, PC freezes, (I lose player controls), but then nothing happens… PC just stands there for an eternity… 

Is perhaps the mod looking for a specific animation that I dont have ?   

On 12/8/2018 at 6:01 PM, Hugh Reckum said:

What do you guys think?

YES to the suggestion of all possible pheromones to be applied at once. 

Yeah, exactly.
Regarding chaos mode, maybe you could also have a toggle in the MCM that automatically enables all attacks (that are toggled on in the MCM). This mod would be the best if you did.

1 hour ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Is there a mod event to apply pheremones?

Not a Mod event exactly, but there is a potion for each pheromone, so for instance, in Treasure Hunter Whore, I added script like the following:

;In the MCM, checks for Mod installed on startup and sets a bool:

Function CheckExternalMods()
	if Game.GetModByName("SexLab Pheromones.esp") == 255
		installed_SexlabPheromones = false
	else
		installed_SexlabPheromones = true
	endif
EndFunction

;And then can use that bool to apply pheromones like this:
	Function ApplyWolfPheromones()
	If Config.installed_SexlabPheromones == True
		Potion WolfPotion = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01F4C2, "SexLab Pheromones.esp") as Potion	
		PlayerRef.EquipItem(WolfPotion)	
	EndIf
	EndFunction

Function ApplyGargoylePheromones()
	If Config.installed_SexlabPheromones == True
		Potion GargoylePotion = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01F48E, "SexLab Pheromones.esp") as Potion	
		PlayerRef.EquipItem(GargoylePotion)	
	EndIf
	EndFunction

Each pheromone has its own potion, so it's pretty easy to tap into this way.

Hi! Me again... ?

I know MCM changes are extra not fun, and this one isn't like totes emergency level stuff, but would it be possible at some point to add an MCM feature to control the (like on-off or maybe a clear) graphic facial texture put on you when you drink or eat a pheromone? *

I was trying to take some nice holiday pictures and I accidentally drank some water tainted with Raindeer pheromones and they turned out like this...

Spoiler

357006334_holidaycheer.thumb.jpg.24d84d81442827f05f3d5078b2da5d74.jpg

oh well, maybe next year! 

But seriously it got me thinking there is an immersion issue here if these pheromones are orderless colorless and tasteless, why do they leave this? ?

*Yes I know it comes off if you take a bath, but bathing is a lot harder now thanks to monoman1 I can't take a bath in front of people and my house is crawling with people! ?

@Corsayr Merry Christmas! Made me laugh...

You know, those aren't necessarily 'bad' Christmas pics for the LL crowd. ;)

The fact that you happened to get reindeer pheromones, who knows, maybe it could even be a Christmas miracle... (Sometimes you have to lean into this stuff).

Your suggestion is good and would no doubt be possible. I'm a little out of commission at the moment with Skyrim modding due to Windows 10 did me dirty and wiped out my Skyrim install. But, I'll add it to the list and will add something for it when I get back to Skyrim...

Currently, my energy is elsewhere as I'm collaborating with ZaZ on a Unity project

Hi I have been encountering an issue periodically. The Werewolf and wolf Pheromones were active. The first encounter with Werewolves was normal. The second one had Wearbears and a Vampire show up for the scene. I couldn't find anything in the Papyrus log other than a one line reference that the Werewolf was alias to Wearbear. Once this occurs only Wearbear and the Vampire would show up for scenes, but the animation would not run correctly since the Vampire is a invalid actor for the only animation file chosen.  I loaded up a fix that I hadn't thought made any difference to game play but it does. Once I loaded the Sexlab Alias fix. 

The animations started working normally with werewolves showing up instead of wearbears. I did have one with all wearbears but no vampire so animations worked normally.

I was wondering if you might be able to add something that prevents the Wearbears from showing up and just have werewolves instead of their alias Wearbears?

I'd like to offer a suggestion.  It'd be called "Persistent Pheromone Stalker"   In the MCM you could toggle a single creature or NPC to set it as your "stalker" You'd have to have the specific pheromone for that creature/NPC plus Strong Pheromones and it'd stalk you and try to catch your PC, impregnate and possibly enslave her by hooking into SD+ or apply a collar or something like that and perhaps take her back to it's lair. 

5 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

Hi I have been encountering an issue periodically. The Werewolf and wolf Pheromones were active. The first encounter with Werewolves was normal. The second one had Wearbears and a Vampire show up for the scene.

The Werewolf spawning with a female Vampire was intentional as a variant, but it only happens if you have Anubs animations installed. Anubs creature pack has a FFM Werewolf animation (that would also work with werebear). - So make sure you grab the latest anub creature pack if you don't have it already. The werebear are variants of werewolves, controlling variants is functionality that hasn't been added yet, but you could disable a creature type.

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

I'd like to offer a suggestion.  It'd be called "Persistent Pheromone Stalker"   In the MCM you could toggle a single creature or NPC to set it as your "stalker" You'd have to have the specific pheromone for that creature/NPC plus Strong Pheromones and it'd stalk you and try to catch your PC, impregnate and possibly enslave her by hooking into SD+ or apply a collar or something like that and perhaps take her back to it's lair. 

Nice suggestion. ?