2 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Hello me again,

Hey, I noticed in the last 2 attacks that the monsters (in this case Gargoyles) stripped my top (slot 32 items) only then did the assault, and after they finished I was stripped of all my other items. is there perhaps an operation out of order?

While I may be wrong, I'd assume the first strip is just Sexlab doing whatever strip settings you have set for aggressive scenes (default I think leaves boots and possible gloves equipped).  The second strip is Pheromones, possibly so you can see the "aftermath" of the PC getting covered in spunk.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

While I may be wrong, I'd assume the first strip is just Sexlab doing whatever strip settings you have set for aggressive scenes (default I think leaves boots and possible gloves equipped).  The second strip is Pheromones, possibly so you can see the "aftermath" of the PC getting covered in spunk.

my sexlab is set to remove gloves boots top (32, 56) Bottoms (49, 52) back 57 head (42, 30) as well as 47 and 46 

so it isn't sexlab stripping this I am certain. ?

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I got that impression too, but it got me thinking.

That mod had an ambitious goal, make a rabbit behave like the one in Holy Grail. SLP just needs one that can hit you doesn't even have to hurt. 

Maybe that mod can be deconstructed to serve as a roadmap to give rabbits an attack like spider/charus spitting? Doesn't even have to affect vanilla rabbits just the type of rabbits spawned by SLP... 

Hmm, I'm wondering if something like the goat attack could be added to the rabbit though I have no idea if it's technically feasible. Doesn't need an attack animation as it just needs to nudge the pc. Either that or perhaps keep the rabbit always on non combat regardless of player settings

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I agree, and fire salt doesn't even sound immersive. Why would that be used to treat pheromones? How about troll fat? Fat is used in the production of soaps and fragrances. Or maybe some kind of sap?

I have been using CACO for so long I don't even remember what is vanilla ingredients and what is modded anymore. ? 

Troll fat can be a bit scarce as well though better than fire salts. I sort of cheat now and go for two red flowers and two nirnroots and use the console to remove them and add fire salts

13 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

my sexlab is set to remove gloves boots top (32, 56) Bottoms (49, 52) back 57 head (42, 30) as well as 47 and 46 

so it isn't sexlab stripping this I am certain. ?

I've only seen this happens when visiting the priestess of Dibella. I have SL set to strip all slots but with the priestess it only strips slot 32

Been quite enjoying pheromones recently as I got back into more vanilla style Skyrim (doing a bunch of unique follower and DD quest mods, so lots of opportunity for Pheromones to do its work).  I've encountered relatively few bugs so far, and haven't noticed any scripting issues or save bloat ect. 

If anything the only issues I've had are vanilla behaviors like how combat mode doesn't work that well with 3 followers in tow, since they are really good at taking aggro and killing the attackers before they actually get close enough to attack the player.... but honestly that seems pretty immersive to me.  A VIP with a strong group of defenders wouldn't be very likely to get bent over by a bunch of skeevers if their guards are paying attention, and non-combat mode triggers just fine.

I do have a content suggestion however - I think an alternate form of pheromone removal would be a great addition.  I'm personally not a fan of collecting specific ingredients in Skyrim and basically never do alchemy or crafting, and I don't currently have a main player home where I've stockpiled ingredients.  As a result, I find I'm often ending up with half a dozen pheromones at a time, and zero desire to put in the effort to have them removed without cheating.

A method I would probably use however, would be if I could visit a specific NPC and pay gold to have a pheromone removed (repeatable as often as you want, and the price could be set in the MCM menu).  An idea for such an NPC could be a Priestess of Kyne outside the Whiterun Temple of Kynareth, and for payment she could perform a ritual that summons a ghostly avatar to "cleanse" one of your regular pheromones (read - bang your PC in the middle of town, with the ghost taking the shape of the pheromone it removes).  There's even some lore background for such avatars with the spirits from the Kyne's Sacred Trials quest.  I do think I'd actually make the trip on occasion to clean my pheromones if such a mechanic existed, rather than just console in some pheromone cures if I wanted a clean slate.

I rather like that idea though I'd prefer the physical rather than ghostly version. As an alternative maybe Belethor could give give a cure if the pc agrees to give a "performance" with the appropriate creature (even the guards say he's a sleazy little man). Should be easy enough to add a trap door and basement to his shop though it would need some dialogue added and a filter so that only currently active pheromones are shown

On 12/25/2018 at 8:10 AM, Slorm said:

Just a suggestion for a tweak to the strong pheromone cure.

Fire salts are pretty rare so it might be better to substitute something a bit more common (even something like red mountain flowers or nirnroot), otherwise there's not a lot of point going to the Temple of Dibella if you can't make the cure. Just an idea.

I did make it a rare ingredient on purpose since it's for strong pheromones... But, I suppose I could be a bit nicer... lol

On 12/25/2018 at 8:10 AM, Slorm said:

Looking at the comments regarding the rabbit mod, it looks like it has a lot of problems at present

Yeah, I think it's a bit more complex than it sounds. AFAIK one would need to create a combat behavior graph for that creature linked to animations that would work for the rabbit skeleton. A simpler approach would probably be to just omit the rabbits from combat in the Mod and have them always capture via radius regardless of whether combat mode is active...

On 12/25/2018 at 10:27 AM, Corsayr said:

Hello me again,

Hey, I noticed in the last 2 attacks that the monsters (in this case Gargoyles) stripped my top (slot 32 items) only then did the assault, and after they finished I was stripped of all my other items. is there perhaps an operation out of order?

Not sure if this is a recent development or if it has been like this for a while, I don't always have a full set of clothes on me for various reasons not related to SLP. 

Hmmm, the Mod just taps into SexLab API for the strip function. The strip before the attack would just be SexLab working, and the strip afterwards is a call to SexLab's strip function. Not sure why anything weird would happen to you (as long as getting left naked in the woods covered in creature spunk isn't considered weird).

On 12/25/2018 at 11:52 AM, Slorm said:

I've only seen this happens when visiting the priestess of Dibella. I have SL set to strip all slots but with the priestess it only strips slot 32

Interesting... The Priestess animations don't have a victim, they're set up to be consensual, so it sounds like it has something to do with SexLab strip settings when dealing with consensual scenes.

7 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Been quite enjoying pheromones recently as I got back into more vanilla style Skyrim (doing a bunch of unique follower and DD quest mods, so lots of opportunity for Pheromones to do its work).  I've encountered relatively few bugs so far, and haven't noticed any scripting issues or save bloat ect. 

If anything the only issues I've had are vanilla behaviors like how combat mode doesn't work that well with 3 followers in tow, since they are really good at taking aggro and killing the attackers before they actually get close enough to attack the player.... but honestly that seems pretty immersive to me.  A VIP with a strong group of defenders wouldn't be very likely to get bent over by a bunch of skeevers if their guards are paying attention, and non-combat mode triggers just fine.

I do have a content suggestion however - I think an alternate form of pheromone removal would be a great addition.  I'm personally not a fan of collecting specific ingredients in Skyrim and basically never do alchemy or crafting, and I don't currently have a main player home where I've stockpiled ingredients.  As a result, I find I'm often ending up with half a dozen pheromones at a time, and zero desire to put in the effort to have them removed without cheating.

A method I would probably use however, would be if I could visit a specific NPC and pay gold to have a pheromone removed (repeatable as often as you want, and the price could be set in the MCM menu).  An idea for such an NPC could be a Priestess of Kyne outside the Whiterun Temple of Kynareth, and for payment she could perform a ritual that summons a ghostly avatar to "cleanse" one of your regular pheromones (read - bang your PC in the middle of town, with the ghost taking the shape of the pheromone it removes).  There's even some lore background for such avatars with the spirits from the Kyne's Sacred Trials quest.  I do think I'd actually make the trip on occasion to clean my pheromones if such a mechanic existed, rather than just console in some pheromone cures if I wanted a clean slate.

It's a very good idea, I'm tempted to implement something like this. Right now, I'm working pretty hard on a Unity project with ZaZ, but when I get to a stopping point, I may circle back and put something like this in. Sounds fun.

On a different note, you always have pretty good Mod ideas... Did you ever think about making Mods or Addons? :classic_smile:

10 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Interesting... The Priestess animations don't have a victim, they're set up to be consensual, so it sounds like it has something to do with SexLab strip settings when dealing with consensual scenes.

maybe but not likely

These guys were not interested in my consent. ?

Spoiler

207850134_Fawn-Skyrim2018-12-2512_22_20.thumb.png.30f8c7739749432e532f18238c4f4f95.png

1 hour ago, Hugh Reckum said:

On a different note, you always have pretty good Mod ideas... Did you ever think about making Mods or Addons? :classic_smile:

Ideas are one thing, actually making them a reality is a whole different level of effort that I'm not particularly interested in. :classic_tongue:  Appreciate the comment tho, and good luck with your unity project.  It looks pretty interesting and could see a much larger audience than Skyrim mods!

So, uh, I've encountered this one problem where, when the attackers are, for example, a group of werewolves no animation starts and they just hit me, though I have the corresponding animations installed. I don't know if this very mod is responsible for that but I figured you guys here could surely help me out

Idea... Add wet look, or sweat for when your character is afflicted with Pheromones.

( Optional of course in MCM, this would be good for when you have the effects set to hidden. )

Possible Pheromone effects.

Cum effect, that wont vanish. Until Pheromone is gone.

Dirt effect, that wont vanish. Until Pheromone is gone.

Sweat effect, that wont vanish. Until Pheromone is gone.

Gloss effect.

Cum mouth effect. Oral based Pheromones, from oral sex.

Cum backside effect, Anal base Pheromone, from anal sex.

Stomach cum effect, from Vaginal based Pheromones, from vaginal sex.

Mage tattoo sigil, tramp stamp. Mage, or magical creatures. Summoning magical creatures.

Strip tattoo sigil, you strip off your clothes and lie down. Awaiting the nearest creature or human to have sex.

Machine tattoo sigil, machines are drawn to your character. Oily gloss on body as well, all machines want your character.

Just some ideas, for non verbal affliction signs. If you don't like them, or can't be bothered. Then just ignore this post.

The latest version v1.3.3 is a lot of fun, it goes well with the mod I am using, called. Mortal Weapons & Armor, your creature attacks, stripping down and damaging the armour. Leading to your adventurer eventually being naked, until they can get a Blacksmith or Tailor to fix their gear. If they have the cash to repair them, and not all gear can be repaired.

18 hours ago, Azi01 said:

So, uh, I've encountered this one problem where, when the attackers are, for example, a group of werewolves no animation starts and they just hit me, though I have the corresponding animations installed. I don't know if this very mod is responsible for that but I figured you guys here could surely help me out

Make sure you've got the animations registered in SLAL, even if you have them, they still won't play if you don't have them enabled / registered.

When something goes wrong with a SexLab scene call, check your console and see what it says... If it says something like 'invalid race' etc., it means that either you don't have the appropriate animations, or they aren't registered.

I just got attacked by a dog and a dremora, and the dremora ended up in the middle, which seems, uh, contrary to the mod's intention. I seem to recall that when I used matchmaker to set the CMF animations off I had to zap the actors in a different order to get it to work properly, so I was just wondering if this has been taken into account for the dremora/canine attacks or if the problem is on my end. Or maybe I'm misremembering everything.

59 minutes ago, Azi01 said:

they both are registered and enabled, and I still have no idea what's wrong, the console doesn't seem to point out a problem either

Try just spawning in Hentai Werewolves and see if you can start a scene with them with generic mods like Matchmaker.  If you can't (example - matchmaker "fizzles") then the issue is with that race's animation registration - the FAQ for More Nasty Critters has a bunch of troubleshooting options to try in that case.

3 hours ago, Azi01 said:

they both are registered and enabled, and I still have no idea what's wrong, the console doesn't seem to point out a problem either

Sometimes things go a bit awry in SL (run into it a couple of times with Hagravens) so it's also worth resetting the SL animation registry and re-register any that don't get picked up (some of Billyy's creature animations always need a manual register through SLAL)

2 hours ago, Schrymp said:

I just got attacked by a dog and a dremora, and the dremora ended up in the middle, which seems, uh, contrary to the mod's intention.

Yes, I've seen something similar as well. I also have Dremora deactivated but it still turns up occasionally. Probably something to do with the animation's tags but it's not something I know a lot about so I'm just guessing

3 hours ago, Schrymp said:

I just got attacked by a dog and a dremora, and the dremora ended up in the middle, which seems, uh, contrary to the mod's intention. I seem to recall that when I used matchmaker to set the CMF animations off I had to zap the actors in a different order to get it to work properly, so I was just wondering if this has been taken into account for the dremora/canine attacks or if the problem is on my end. Or maybe I'm misremembering everything.

I am aware of this one... I ran into it during testing and it made me laugh pretty hard. The Dremora chases the Dragonborn down only to get bent over and violated by his own Canine companion... I thought it was comedy gold, so no, I didn't fix it yet. I may at some point though.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be nice to add notification before attacking creatures, if at least one creature is successfully spawned.
Creatures are attacking too unexpectedly. Often from back.
With the notification will be more likely to notice them on time.

Spoiler

Like so (SLPheromonesControlScript.psc):

833    EnableCreatures()

Debug.Notification("Someone smelled your pheromones...")
834    Utility.Wait(2.0)
835    CatchPlayer()

When using items in inventory from "Misc" section, it writes notification "That soap was too strong!" even if it was not soap. And nothing else happens.

Spoiler

There are errors in the code when defining soap (SPPlayerAliasBaseScript.psc):

235    Int SoapChance
236    Int Dwemer
237    SoapChance = Utility.RandomInt(1, 100)
238        If (akBaseObject as MiscObject)
239            Food = akBaseObject
240            if Food == PlainSoap || RedFloralSoap || SuperiorFloralSoap || PurpleFloralSoap || LavendarSoap || BlueFloralSoap || DragonsTongueSoap
241                Debug.Notification("That soap was too strong!")
242                If Dwemer == 1
243                Pheromones.SPActiveCreatures.AddForm(Pheromones.SPBear)        

Line 240 should probably be something like this:
if (Food == PlainSoap || Food == RedFloralSoap || Food == SuperiorFloralSoap || Food == PurpleFloralSoap || Food == LavendarSoap || Food == BlueFloralSoap || Food == DragonsTongueSoap) && SoapChance <= Pheromones.SPMCM.pheromoneschance

The variable "Dwemer" is only declared, but it is not assigned a value.
Probably need this:
Dwemer = Utility.RandomInt(1, 3)

On start Animation 'Billyy (Gargoyle) 3p FFC Gangbang' it is necessary that PC (Victim) was in slot 0.

Spoiler

Now starts like this:
[0]: Vampire, Female 
[1]: Player, Female (Victim)
[2]: Gargoyle Brute, Creature 

Oh, and a thing I also noticed is that the spawns are rather irregular, e.g. I have a few creatures enabled, though only one or two seem to spawn, and that all the time. For example, I've got, let's say, horses, dogs, wolves, werewolfes/bears, bears, dragons, etc. enabled, but only werewolves and at best dogs seem to spawn. Any ideas?

Design Issue

When you have time to come back to this mod Hugh I've run into a bit of an issue with how the mod operates. It's always been there but last night going through Irkngthand (which is a lively dungeon to say the least) I had to turn off pheromone attacks in the end.

The problem is that when a pheromone attack is taking place the pc is helpless while the animation is playing however other hostiles can then attack, killing the pc. Used with DCL combat surrender as a rule it's not been so much of a problem once I'd added various creature races to the FormID but as there's no provision for automatons the pc just gets ported to the nearest inn. Without DCL the pc will simply die and the player needs to reload their game.

If possible I'd suggest adding pacification to all nearby hostiles while the animation is playing and maybe a brief cooldown of a few seconds to allow for the blackout afterwards

On 12/28/2018 at 12:51 PM, Azi01 said:

On 12/28/2018 at 12:36 PM, Hugh Reckum said:

Make sure you've got the animations registered in SLAL, even if you have them, they still won't play if you don't have them enabled / registered.

When something goes wrong with a SexLab scene call, check your console and see what it says... If it says something like 'invalid race' etc., it means that either you don't have the appropriate animations, or they aren't registered.

I had a problem where even if the animations were enabled, if a SLP event already failed with that race for lack of animations, no more would work.

Hello again! ?

Still having an issue with some mobs initiating and not starting a scene, and I think I have discovered at least part of the problem. 

It appears some mobs are calling inappropriate animations  

Spoiler

1012207367_enb2019_01_1914_40_41_41.thumb.jpg.5003b5858aba3ff21510b23739b5b15d.jpg

This single Charus is trying to start an animation that requires 4 humans.

So it just sits there doing nothing waiting for the necessary requirements to run the animation.