View File

Tired of always being the slave yourself in most of the adult slavery mods? Well no more, this mod finally allows YOU to be the master of your own Slavers Keep, enslaving and punishing who you want.

Wandering around just before Riverwood you will meet Setr, a lovely fellow who shares your dream of enslaving the NPCs around and doing naughty things with them. Unfortunately, Setr is not really a big fighter, and when you find him he is already dead. Fortunately for you though, he has left the key to the Slavers Keep he built, as well as a journal with hints on what to do there (seriously, just read it, it's not long and I don't want any PMs from people who haven't read the journal and don't know how to become the keeps master).

Reading the journal will put the Keep on your map, and Setr will also have the key in his inventory. In the Keep you will find two guards, one initial slave, some gear from the ZAZ mod and two spell books. One of the spells is called "Enslave" and allows you to add further slaves to the keep just by firing at them, teleporting them to the Keep (does not cause aggro by the people around). It will not work on essential characters (those that you can't kill for story reasons) and children (obviously), but everyone else is fair game. Which also means you can break optional quests if you're not careful. Maximum number of slaves is 10, but you can release slaves you no longer want (they will be removed from the game, not resume their previous live).

The other spell teleports all slaves outside of the Keep back into the Keep, for convenience/bugfix reasons.

Once you have your slaves, you can give them all sorts of commands to make them follow you, stand still, use any of the devices around, hold a pose or have sex with you or the guards. I don't recommend using the "I'm gonna rape you" command when playing in VR, because sex with the player doesn't really work there. You just float above the NPC while it does the animation without your character showing. I have added the guards for that purpose.

You can make the slaves wear bondage gear by ordering them to "Show me what you're carrying" and then putting it into their inventory.

Requirements:

- SexLab Light SE 0.1.1 or newer

- ZAZ Animation Packs for SE 1.0.0 or newer

- You will also need "ZAP 8" or "ZAP 8+" assets linked in the ZAZ Animation Packs for SE thread

Installation:

Use Package manager of your choice or unzip into Skyrim SE directory.

Bugs/Issues/Further development:

- Aggressive NPCs (e.g. Bandits) sometimes might still attack you or other slaves after being enslaved.

- NPCs keep their dialog topics additionally to the mods new command topics, I don't know how to remove those.

- Sometimes a command doesn't register and the slave just stands around or keeps doing what it did before. To fix this, just talk to the slave and give them new commands.

- The code is based on a similar unreleased mod for Oldrim called "Slave farm", and there are still textual references to the farm in the code I haven't cleaned up yet. For example when you capture a slave it says "A new slave has been sent to the slave farm". No functional problem, only wording doesn't fit.

- All dialog options assume a male player, so everyone calls you "master". I was too lazy to add alternative "mistress" lines, but I might do so in the future.

- I will probably extend the Keep in the future, adding more rooms with more of the devices in the ZAZ packs to be used.

If this mod has had no changes for at least six months, you can consider it abandoned and anyone who feels like it may pick it up, modify and re-release it to their hearts content.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/25/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Light SE, ZAZ Animation Packs for SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

View File

1 hour ago, thesolotiger said:

Any way to get a LE version , Sounds like a great mod but i do not play Special Edition  !

The mod has a hard dependency on some of the items and furniture in ZAZ. If those are in the old version as well and are compatible (same EditorIDs), it might just work.

My old Skyrim installation is a mess and won't even start, so I can't test it myself, but you can try.

18 hours ago, Firerescueman911 said:

I can't seem to find Setr, I have walked all over between ''Helgen'' and ''Riverwood'' And can not seem to find his body. I have checked and double checked and the mod is in the game. I can spawn the key and book with coc but relay want to find Setr. Is he right before ''Riverwood'' or off the trail a little? 

1 hour ago, NotKevin said:

Where is Setr?

To Find Setr, just walk out of Riverwood towars Helgen (the way you came from after the tutorial). Where the river makes a sharp bend to the left, his corpse is lying next to the road on the river side.

On 8/30/2018 at 7:48 PM, Avalon2105 said:

Could this work with SexLab SSE 1.63 or is Lite version a hard dependency? Really want to try this but most of my mods require full version and I'm afraid having both installed could cause issues.

I don't know if there is a full version of SexLab for SE, I only found the Lite version. But SexLab is integrated pretty loosely, the way it is supposed to be used according to the API, so it should probably work with other versions as well if there are any. You might even be able to run the mod without SexLab installed as long as you don't use the sex dialog options. ZAZ is another story though, the mod uses plenty of ZAZ/ZAP assets and therefore is dependent on them being there and having the correct EditorIDs.

2 hours ago, typoking1107 said:

Is there a LE compatible version. This has piqued my interest.

I don't have a running LE version to test it, but you can try. Maybe it just works.

6 hours ago, RockMic said:

No marker I can not find the tower.?

That is also one thing that is not working in this mod (it says reading the book should automatically mark it on your map but it doesn't). However, you can find the tower by fast traveling to "North Skybound Watch" then you can just spin around until you see the undiscovered tower icon in your HUD. 

Open console and type coc NorthSkyboundWatchExterior01

That will teleport you outside the keep if you can't figure out how to get there.

Also, I'm experiencing the brown face and dialog issues as well. I also seem to not be able to get the Enslave spell to work. I cast it on NPCs but nothing happens.

On 9/1/2018 at 6:42 AM, Zedd8888 said:

The faces in the keep are brown - any way to fix this??

Thank you in advance!!

Open the mod in CK, highlight all the actors that this mod adds, and press Ctrl+F4. This will export facegen, which is something that seems to have been forgotten.