I can't find Setr anywhere, i've even tried using the console to find his baseID but nothing regarding NPC's shows up, as if he never even spawned in at all. I don't know what's wrong i have installed all the necessary requirements and have been trying to get this to work for three hours. My FNIS works, everything seems to on, but i don't think Setr ever even spawned in. If you wouldn't mind helping me out that would be greatly appreciated.  

On 7/12/2021 at 9:21 AM, AKELLO_11 said:

Hello, in the new mod SlaversKeepPlus the alignment does not work, or rather there is a book, but the spell cannot be learned, or is it just me ??

Sorry it took so long to reply, but I've kind of gotten into other games lately.  I've not had that problem with the spells, but I will look into it.  As for the alignment issue.  It is a problem with the original mod as well and is connected to Sexlab animation alignment issues and scripting.  I've been trying to fix some of them, but I'm just a lvl1 modder, though.

On 7/24/2021 at 5:58 PM, SwellingMusk said:

I can't find Setr anywhere, i've even tried using the console to find his baseID but nothing regarding NPC's shows up, as if he never even spawned in at all. I don't know what's wrong i have installed all the necessary requirements and have been trying to get this to work for three hours. My FNIS works, everything seems to on, but i don't think Setr ever even spawned in. If you wouldn't mind helping me out that would be greatly appreciated.  

As long as you have the mod installed and activated, he should spawn in.  If you go up the South road headed into Riverwood (from Helgen) there is a large fir tree just before the gate on the left hand side of the road.  Setr is laying in some brush just in front of the tree between it and the river.  He's wearing a black robe, which does make him a bit difficult to spot. Turning off grass can help.

On 7/4/2021 at 7:22 PM, CannedEnd89 said:

I think having a process of breaking down the slave, as in breaking its will would be an interesting addition.

Having a cap on all slaves isn't as fun. Their could be a division of broken slaves, and the newly enslaved that are automatically locked up.

For some reason when I hit the cap, I enslaved mostly bandits, who then started attacking everyone in the area and I guess are set as essential.

I think the problem of the bandits constantly attacking is that they should be changed from being bandits, to civilians or the custom made slave class.

You could also expand the mod if you manage to implement that correctly; where you can add more slave guards, make slave mages or apothecaries, or send them out to collect resources.

Now I need to figure out how to remove all of the enemy tags on the bandits.

Paradise Halls already does all that much better than I ever could, at the cost of a much higher script load, though.  SK is a fairly light mod in contrast, and does not conflict at all with PAHE.  You can (and I do) use both.  Cross enslaving an NPC from one to the other is a little tricky but possible as well.

On 7/5/2021 at 9:30 PM, Anunya said:

... but personally I'm in this thread for the keeping-slaves action, which is newer to me.

Can anyone recommend additional mods that complement Slavers Keep nicely?

Paradise Halls Enhanced with PAH And You Get a Slave and PAH Home Sweet Home.  SK goes okay with them and doesn't conflict.  One of my "to do" items is to try to make them play even better together, but no promises.

Just now, Grumpy_OM said:

Sorry it took so long to reply, but I've kind of gotten into other games lately.  I've not had that problem with the spells, but I will look into it.  As for the alignment issue.  It is a problem with the original mod as well and is connected to Sexlab animation alignment issues and scripting.  I've been trying to fix some of them, but I'm just a lvl1 modder, though.

Thank you, my English seems to have failed me, all I meant to say was that the alignment spell does not appear after learning

All works fine less two things, don't work for me. I command, and the slave don't move.

First in the dungeon, the slave don't go to the small  frame on the floor.

Second  in the main hall, the slave don't go to the wooden horse.

Someone have the same problem?

Edited by maxsssnake
1 hour ago, AKELLO_11 said:

Now the dialogs don't work

I'm not sure what you mean.  If you could be a little more specific.  Also, I am seriously thinking of putting Slavers Keep Plus in it's own thread since it is starting to grow past the original mod. 

32 minutes ago, Grumpy_OM said:

I'm not sure what you mean.  If you could be a little more specific.  Also, I am seriously thinking of putting Slavers Keep Plus in it's own thread since it is starting to grow past the original mod. 

no dialog at all,   they are absent.

Edited by AKELLO_11
52 minutes ago, Grumpy_OM said:

For your slaves?  It might be some weird mod conflict, but I can't seem to replicate it.

Maybe, but in the previous version everything worked, and SlaversKeep_v0_4_beta also works, I will certainly check everything 

Edited by AKELLO_11
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
18 hours ago, JVLabLover71 said:

Sorry to kinda necro this post, but, I was wondering if there was a way to increase the amount of slaves you can have at once?   Thanks!

Since the OA hasn't been on LL for over a year and a half, chances are low on that.  I'm kinda working on an update/expansion of this, assuming I ever get off my butt and do it.  I doubt I will expand the number of slaves though.  The amount of scripting and extra resources and required expands exponentially and 1) I'm not that good 2) I'm trying to keep this a 'lite' mod that's easy on people's computers and game saves.  There are other options (PAHE for example) that already do a great job of letting you amass large slave 'armies'.  Currently it is possible to cross enslave to/from PAHE.  You do lose any training the slave has had though.

On 10/18/2021 at 1:42 PM, Grumpy_OM said:

Since the OA hasn't been on LL for over a year and a half, chances are low on that.  I'm kinda working on an update/expansion of this, assuming I ever get off my butt and do it.  I doubt I will expand the number of slaves though.  The amount of scripting and extra resources and required expands exponentially and 1) I'm not that good 2) I'm trying to keep this a 'lite' mod that's easy on people's computers and game saves.  There are other options (PAHE for example) that already do a great job of letting you amass large slave 'armies'.  Currently it is possible to cross enslave to/from PAHE.  You do lose any training the slave has had though.

Hmm.. I may have to try it with PAHE then.  The issue with PAHE is, I can't seem to Enslave "friendly" NPC's, since you have to defeat them in order to enslave them.  I have Immersive Wenches installed, and was hoping to enslave some of them, since, they are wenches after all :P

*Update:  I can't seem to figure out how to get the two to play together nicely.  They seem to get confused with one another, causing more issues than solutions.  They "kinda" work, but, I wouldn't say they "cross enslave".. unless I am missing something?

Edited by JVLabLover71
Update
  • 3 months later...

Slaver's Keep is such a cool concept plus actually useful for testing some mod dynamics, but I always hated how you just see Setr dead from the start of the game, right next to town, loot his corpse, and get everything with no effort.  So...

I now present to you the tweak no one asked for to Slaver's Keep Plus, with full permission from Grumpy_OM, to do the following:

1. No more Setr.  Instead, you have to do The "House of Horrors" quest first.  This gives the player an introduction to Molag Bal, who is behind the enslavement spell.

2. The key and journal is now located on Logrolf, the priest of Boethiah.  You have to kill him as Molag Bal instructs to get the goods.

3. Setr's journal is now edited to be Logrolf's journal.  In it, you'll discover that Logrolf is the one who killed Setr and planned to destroy Molag Bal's curse after desecrating Molag Bal's alter just one more time.  I even added a nice touch, where Setr says he needs to stay on civilized roads to avoid bandits... Logrolf says the same to avoid the Forsworn (where, of course, you have to track him down in the House of Horror's quest).

End result is much more lore friendly and immersive... though you don't get the goods from the start at level 1 anymore.

Note- you still need the original Slaver's Keep Plus!  Just extract and replace the ESP with this one.

SlaversKeepPlus-Setr_to_Logrolf.7z

My only complaint is that the guy your supposed to find in laying on the ground wearing dark brown robes so he blends in a little too well, it took me an hour and a half to find him only to realize he was literally right in front of me. Other than that this mod is great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/2/2021 at 7:08 PM, Grumpy_OM said:

Well it results in the no slave talking options in dialogue menus when you choose to talk to them.. The original version yes works perfect .. but no doubt the house layout of yours its far better ... But the Mod in your plus version its useless without the dialogue options and that is not any visible conflict , but maybe some with NFF or any other dialogue mod... In MO2 there is no issues with your version but yet the dialogue issue or bug its there !

• 3 months later...