On 5/16/2020 at 5:07 PM, Mihail897 said:

Where the hell can you find Setr? I can not find him and i am walking around Riverwood for one hour almost

follow along the path back to helgen, you'll find his corpse about 50m out on the right side of the road

Thankyou but I have found a better solution that may be helpful for others also : Use directly the command panel, write help Setr and you will get his ID, then just use placeatme command to spawn him,kill and that's it. Unfortunatly at the beggining I didn't thinked about this

On 5/16/2020 at 11:07 AM, Mihail897 said:

Where the hell can you find Setr? I can not find him and i am walking around Riverwood for one hour almost

He blends in really well.   I recommend looking for him in broad daylight - start by heading out of Riverwood towards Helgen a ways, then come back slowly.   You'll find him on the left side facing Riverwood -- you can see the sawmill over the river through the gap.

I only found him myself thanks to the picture in this comment: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/106429-slavers-keep/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-2686038

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/5/2019 at 11:30 AM, Haldacar said:

Some map, screenshot please?

Edit1: Nevermind. In the act of desperation i spawn a copy of him, killed him and robbed his body. BaseId: 3D00AC30 for anyone so desperate as me ;) 

Very brilliant! Use 'help Setr' and mine is 3B00AC30

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just tested the mod out a little. Nice and simpel for my allready heavy scripted game. But i would also like to know how to get the injuries  on whiped Slaves. I can remember i had those with Paradies Hall. If it comes from that then i will have to life without it. Don't wanna add another heavy mod to my game xD

But as i said, nice mod ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The OA has not been on LL in over a year, so per the permissions, I did a little upgrade.  It's mostly just cosmetic with a little expansion.  Moved the slave sleep cells to the dungeon , expanded the bedroom and added a "trophy" room.  There is also a full set of crafting stations.  Still a couple of bugs.  I'm still trying to learning papyrus scripting so any help/feedback would be appreciated.  I do have more plans, and intend to keep up development. (Yea, I know, everyone says that right before the disappear, but I've got no real life anyway, so . . .)  Updates may be a little sporadic, and to be honest, I don't live online so responses might not be immediate, but I will try to get to things eventually.  All prerequisites are the same as the original.

SlaversKeepPlus.7z

• 1 month later...

I think having a process of breaking down the slave, as in breaking its will would be an interesting addition.

Having a cap on all slaves isn't as fun. Their could be a division of broken slaves, and the newly enslaved that are automatically locked up.

For some reason when I hit the cap, I enslaved mostly bandits, who then started attacking everyone in the area and I guess are set as essential.

I think the problem of the bandits constantly attacking is that they should be changed from being bandits, to civilians or the custom made slave class.

You could also expand the mod if you manage to implement that correctly; where you can add more slave guards, make slave mages or apothecaries, or send them out to collect resources.

Now I need to figure out how to remove all of the enemy tags on the bandits.

On 3/23/2021 at 7:13 AM, anonyms said:

all the ones I found were PC owning a slave please point me in the direction of one that isn't slaverun

You're looking for the PC being a slave? Plenty of that around....

Check out Submissive Lola - the Resubmission.

Also check out Devious Followers Continued. This mod is designed for a follower to slowly drag the PC into slavery like conditions, but if you fiddle with the debug options you can jump straight to slavery if you want.

Sanguine Debauchery also has a heavy PC-as-slave component, though I've never quite gotten it to behave the way I wanted it.

You may also want Simple Slavery ++ (this is a slave auction mod that can provide a nice transition into whatever slavery mods you have).