Hm.

I uninstall Sexlab framework, install LE version, installed normal version again overwriting the LE files... started a new game, and its finally working.

Its not a perfect slave master mod, but not like we have lot of mods like this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

I am regrettably in need of some assistance in the proper instillation and running of this app properly, in conjunction with the FNIS, ZaZ Animation Packs, ect.

First of all, I am unsure which assets/files I need to transfer from ZAP 8+ into the ZaZ Base files in order to make it work. I have defaulted into simply copy and paste-ing the files from one into the other and skipping all duplicates. Following that, I initiated the proper FNIS files and loaded up, only to find not only T-Posing, but also several of the items/furniture not appearing properly (in that they appear not as wood or metal textures, but rather blue glowing objects). I can simply ignore the items/furniture problems as they are not extensive, however the T-posting is truly irritating. Could anyone tell me how to fix this, or the proper files to transfer/how to "link" the ZAP 8+ files to ZaZ.

Here is the FNIS report that I received preceding the T-Posting:

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   5/17/2019 1:13:14 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.73.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V2.0.1 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE - BDSM V1.2.0 ...
Reading FlowerGirlsSE V2.3.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack+_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\ZazFurnitureExit.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\ZazFurnitureExit.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack+\ZazFurnitureExit.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
 V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...

11938 animations for 35 mods successfully included (character).
 2721 animations for 8 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..
 15 Warning(s).

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, I am never quiet sure where these sorts of questions should go when they are in regards to the conjuctions of specific mods...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have always loved your mods and the very high quality pillory set you have made for skyrim se.

I am playing with another strategy game, crusader kings 2, and I wish to use some of the scenes you have in slaver's keep for screenshots to provide event pictures for that game. I assure you that I didn't use your own pictures but recreate those pictures myself using ingame screenshots.

I had post-processed them into oil painting such that they fit the atmosphere of that game, but still I wish to have your permission to do so as it is your hard work in the games. I have added enb, character beautifying assets from other modders to make it looks good. The attached file is a screenshot from your mod.

captured_chained_bendover_2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:45 PM, Firerescueman911 said:

I can't seem to find Setr, I have walked all over between ''Helgen'' and ''Riverwood'' And can not seem to find his body. I have checked and double checked and the mod is in the game. I can spawn the key and book with coc but relay want to find Setr. Is he right before ''Riverwood'' or off the trail a little? 

take the road west out of riverwood until you reach the river, hes dead on the rocks, he is in dark brown mage robes he blends in with the landscape pretty well lol

Its actually written in the description that hes dead, after I reread that, I found him in three minutes lol

On 7/4/2019 at 2:23 AM, Hogz50 said:

take the road west out of riverwood until you reach the river, hes dead on the rocks, he is in dark brown mage robes he blends in with the landscape pretty well lol

Its actually written in the description that hes dead, after I reread that, I found him in three minutes lol

Some map, screenshot please?

Edit1: Nevermind. In the act of desperation i spawn a copy of him, killed him and robbed his body. BaseId: 3D00AC30 for anyone so desperate as me ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:30 AM, Haldacar said:

Some map, screenshot please?

Edit1: Nevermind. In the act of desperation i spawn a copy of him, killed him and robbed his body. BaseId: 3D00AC30 for anyone so desperate as me ;) 

the road west out if riverwood, down  to the river heres setir.   he blends well. You'll find him easier heading east into Riverwood than heading west out of riverwood.

ScreenShot7.png

ScreenShot8.png

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yo this is an awesome mod, however I'm getting a bondage problem here.  I order the default slave to lock itself up in any of the bondage equipment, but after ordering it to do so it simply stands there.  If I open another dialogue box with it it treats it as if it's in the gear "Let's lock you up a different way..." but it's still just standing there.

Any idea what's not firing correctly here?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

look here on the ground among some rocks close to a large tree right by the river

20200322034908_1.jpg

also, anyone having trouble enslaving can try to add to slave faction manually by having npc targeted and then using console command

addfac xx003f4c 0

where xx is replaced by the mod index number for the mod

for example, on mine the mod is 86 in MO2, so the full command is

addfac 86003f4c 0

• 3 weeks later...