BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

8 hours ago, Legowaffles said:

I noticed Babo Human and Babo Creature use the same ESP name. Can I safely deactivate, and then use only one and still get all the animations, or will I need to do something else to get both ESP's to load?

Yes, you only need one. The esp is for loading the animobjects that are used in some of the animations.

Edited by Canceller
Details

Heyho,

One question: would it be possible to add HDT-SMP collision data to the AnimObject meshes for Skyrim (SE) animations? I've skimmed the AnimObjects folder myself, but I'm not sure what meshes are used for penetration and even if I would do it for me, that would be gone with the next update of that pack.

It wouldn't even need floppiness or sth alike, just simple collision so the dildos and what else is used would actually spread the openings they're going into.

So could you maybe include that? There's already a well-written guide about how to do this, where it explains how to link the mesh to the xml file, so users don't need to alter any files on their end. I think that would add another nice touch to your great animations :D 

On 9/28/2021 at 12:01 AM, Phyhaze said:

Also having same issue, trying to figure out what I'm missing

I don't know if this is the best or "correct" way to fix this problem, but this is how I did it.

I changed the nif-files using NIFSkope.exe

in the folder where your files are installed ( I use MO2 ) but equal ( or similar )  to:
drive_letter\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\animobjects\AnimationsByBakafactory

some of the texture-paths in the five files is pointing to "wrong" path

"SLAL baka Babo C 2021.05.10 SE\Meshes\AnimObjects\AnimationsByBakafactory\HorseRidingGirl TorturePoseM01.nif"
to "HorseRidingGirl TorturePoseM05.nif"

textures for "metal parts" on "9 BS TriShape" , "14 BS TriShape" , "19 BS TriShape" (24 BSShaderTextureSet,26 BSShaderTextureSet,21 BSShaderTextureSet)

is pointing to:

texture-0    textures\AnimObjects\AnimationsByLeito\MetalBlackRust01.dds
texture-1    textures\AnimObjects\AnimationsByLeito\MetalBlackRust01_n.dds

but the textures included in this animpack is located in path:

textures\AnimationsByLeito

as an alternate solution, the texture path could be pointed to
texture-0    textures\ZaZ\001Metal\MetalBlackRust01.dds
since the ZaZ-path already is used for "environment" and "environment mask" ( texture 4 and 5 in nifscope)

texture-1    textures\ZaZ\001Metal\MetalBlackRust01_n.dds
texture-4    textures\ZaZ\DefaultCube.dds
texture-5    textures\ZaZ\001Metal\MetalBlackRust01_em.dds

-
SLAL baka Babo C 2021.05.10 SE HorseRidingGirl texture fix.rar
only changed
to
texture-0    textures\AnimationsByLeito\MetalBlackRust01.dds
texture-1    textures\AnimationsByLeito\MetalBlackRust01_n.dds
in all 5 files

since I use MO2, I then saved the edited files ( with paths) in a new archive that I installed as a new mod called "SLAL baka Babo C 2021.05.10 SE HorseRidingGirl texture fix.rar" that overwrites only the "nif-files with wrong texture-path" in the babo-animpack.

I hope you understand what I did, i'm just trying to help.

If anybody has a better sollution please let me ( and others) know.

Edited by Pstd5
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2021 at 5:52 PM, Pstd5 said:

I don't know if this is the best or "correct" way to fix this problem, but this is how I did it.

I changed the nif-files using NIFSkope.exe

in the folder where your files are installed ( I use MO2 ) but equal ( or similar )  to:
drive_letter\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\animobjects\AnimationsByBakafactory

some of the texture-paths in the five files is pointing to "wrong" path

"SLAL baka Babo C 2021.05.10 SE\Meshes\AnimObjects\AnimationsByBakafactory\HorseRidingGirl TorturePoseM01.nif"
to "HorseRidingGirl TorturePoseM05.nif"

textures for "metal parts" on "9 BS TriShape" , "14 BS TriShape" , "19 BS TriShape" (24 BSShaderTextureSet,26 BSShaderTextureSet,21 BSShaderTextureSet)

is pointing to:

but the textures included in this animpack is located in path:

textures\AnimationsByLeito

as an alternate solution, the texture path could be pointed to
since the ZaZ-path already is used for "environment" and "environment mask" ( texture 4 and 5 in nifscope)

texture-1    textures\ZaZ\001Metal\MetalBlackRust01_n.dds
texture-4    textures\ZaZ\DefaultCube.dds
texture-5    textures\ZaZ\001Metal\MetalBlackRust01_em.dds

-
SLAL baka Babo C 2021.05.10 SE HorseRidingGirl texture fix.rar
only changed
to
texture-0    textures\AnimationsByLeito\MetalBlackRust01.dds
texture-1    textures\AnimationsByLeito\MetalBlackRust01_n.dds
in all 5 files

since I use MO2, I then saved the edited files ( with paths) in a new archive that I installed as a new mod called "SLAL baka Babo C 2021.05.10 SE HorseRidingGirl texture fix.rar" that overwrites only the "nif-files with wrong texture-path" in the babo-animpack.

I hope you understand what I did, i'm just trying to help.

If anybody has a better sollution please let me ( and others) know.

Is it possible for you to publish a LE version of the texture fix? because I was confused trying to follow the steps that you replied with

3 hours ago, Phyhaze said:

Is it possible for you to publish a LE version of the texture fix? because I was confused trying to follow the steps that you replied with

just install SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6 and it will fix the problem u dont need to change the nif files pathname.... or u can create the correct pathname structure and copy the files there its easier than editing the nif files....

Edited by Whizkid
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
11 hours ago, DeluxeHobo said:

Hi everyone, just wondering what the best mod/tool is to easily trigger these animations, preferably with NPCs. I've had conflicts trying to get Sexlab Tools to work so I'm wondering what you all use :)

defeat

11 hours ago, DeluxeHobo said:

Hi everyone, just wondering what the best mod/tool is to easily trigger these animations, preferably with NPCs. I've had conflicts trying to get Sexlab Tools to work so I'm wondering what you all use :)

Sexlab Matchmaker and Mass Matchmaker, and for getting NPCs to get it on without your direction you can use Arousal Based Mass Matchmaker.

20 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

No issues are found if i let ZAZ overwrite Baka, but dont that defeats the whole purpose of the mod? Since BakaSLAL is ZAZ but better one would imagine its supposed to overwrite it

ZAP is a Framework for devious furniture and devices, wich also add animations. In addition it adds textures for furniture, varius idles, sounds, whipping and more.

You can't compare that to a SLAL pack, because SLAL packs add animation to be registered to SL and nothing else.

To prevent conflicts between mods that relay on ZAP Framework it isn't a good idea to overwrite it with a SLAL pack. Exceptions would be mods that work as replacer for specific parts of ZAP, for example textures and meshes.

SLAL packs with animated objects can include similar objects as the Framework so they can be used as standalone and don't have mod requirements for their animated objects in scenes. If the Framework, from wich the furniture is pulled, is present in LO don't overwrite it.

ZAP also comes with own SL animations, but those didn't age well, so instad of registering them ingame just relay on your installed SLAL packs.

With SL Tools it's easy to choose the fitting animation during sexy times.

Edited by donttouchmethere