BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 2:07 PM, theanarchistotaku said:

So is this just the same animations he got his patreon shutdown for or is this something else entirely?

Looks like the same ones, I think these are outdated compared to his patreon though.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, cbvbadlarry said:

Do these animations support argonians or do tails just impale the aggressors?

If it's doggystyle or something like that with the butt pointed toward the aggressor, then it does. Unfortunately, you have to expect that with ANY/ALL mod authors, as from what I've seen, no authors take into account that a khajiit/argonian may be a participant/victim in their animations. ><

1 hour ago, Taven said:

If it's doggystyle or something like that with the butt pointed toward the aggressor, then it does. Unfortunately, you have to expect that with ANY/ALL mod authors, as from what I've seen, no authors take into account that a khajiit/argonian may be a participant/victim in their animations. ><

i know sailing rebel and madmansgun's animations do. was hoping to find more.

On 12/23/2020 at 5:24 PM, cbvbadlarry said:

i know sailing rebel and madmansgun's animations do. was hoping to find more.

Aahh..I'm reminded of those...but if I remember right, they don't make animations anymore. Nearly all animators won't take into account for a participant/victim with a tail, mostly because A), they don't find the beast races attractive and/or B)...the classic response that makes me shake my head:"EEW FURRY!!!" ugh..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

seems both the creature and human file are the same in your latest upload, one overwrites the other in mod manager. (LE ones)

The rar files say human and creature respectively.

But when you open them in mod manager they both say 'creature' and overwrite one another.

Untitled.jpg

Thank you for the extremely quick reupload! The issue is resolved! Your the best!

13 minutes ago, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

Thank you for the extremely quick reupload! The issue is resolved! Your the best!

To thank you for such a quick fix and your hard work.

I'm not rich so I can't afford to give you cash, believe me, I would if I could...
But maybe this will help as a little token of gratitude from my part.
For your Patreon page! English translation/rewrite.

Current

Hello there! I don't think I am a well-known modder around here. Because I have been always trying to be under the surface and never coming out. But I made up my mind that I am going to share all my stuff as many as I can. I make all sorts of mods. I can handle both animation and creation kit tool so basically I am able to put anything that I want to make into reality in Skyrim. I hope you guys like my mods. But of course if you guys want me to make a 'normal' mod rather than 'sexual intercourse' that kind of stuff, I will do it with pleasure. I already made Souls of Darkness quest mod, which regrettably shut down due to the copyright... Anyway, I'm doing my best to make your Skyrim much more fun!! Thank you for your big support! I wish I will contribute to the fellow modders some day soon as well.

A better version! Sounds quite a bit more attractive (in my personal opinion) ?

Hello there!
I don't consider myself to be a well known modder around here because I have always tried to stay in the shadows but I've made up my mind and its time to come out of my dark corner. I create all sorts of mods and animations and am experienced with the creation kit tool which basically means I am able to convert virtually everything I want in to a Skyrim reality. 

Not only do I create Spicy Sexy Adult Candy mods but I can also create 'normal' mods, all you have to do is ask... I will make them with much pleasure.
I have already made some in the past, like the Souls of Darkness quest mod, but it was sadly shut down due to copyright issues.

But Anyway... I am doing the best I possibly can to make your Skyrim a much more fun and spicy place to explore and roleplay in.

Thank you for the massive support you give me and I hope to hear from you soon!

2 hours ago, GiantTiger said:

Somehow all creature animations does not work for me, only my character move, the creature just stand still. Anyone know what cause this issue?

First make a new save game and see if they work there.

If they do...

update json files in mcm in your old save game.

Make sure creature animations are marked as allowed in sexlab.
If that doesn't work, re register all mods and than update json files.

You'll have to reselect your animations than though.

Still don't work?

De-install creatures behaviors in Fnis and run Fnis again. 

On 3/4/2021 at 10:09 PM, FireSplitter said:

Hmm....is there something wrong with the SSE variants?

image.png.4f9ad5e262de7da19c490d33bb73bcf1.png

no problem don't worry, i have 36 esp in esp fe with same notice of loot and my game working fine since one year, i make my esp fe with sse edit and i use script for elected the goods pluging to make esp fe. all my slal mod of animation are in esp fe. all with this stupid warning of Loot.  Loot and wrye Bash are outdated to judge esp fe, only SSE EDIT is valid.   Tutorial  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21289

On 3/6/2021 at 7:40 AM, demicabestan said:

no problem don't worry, i have 36 esp in esp fe with same notice of loot and my game working fine since one year, i make my esp fe with sse edit and i use script for elected the goods pluging to make esp fe. all my slal mod of animation are in esp fe. all with this stupid warning of Loot.  Loot and wrye Bash are outdated to judge esp fe, only SSE EDIT is valid.   Tutorial  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21289

SSEEdit gives the same error, which also prevents DynDOLOD from running.

baka_error.png