More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

1. in my opinion, Mod Managers should be avoided like the plague (i hate all of them).

but if you insist on using one, make sure that it's installing the files to the right location.

Why, exactly, do you have this opinion? Genuinely curious, because it seems like it could create a tremendous amount of additional effort for no real payoff, and for the users that don't have the same thought process as yours, likely contributes to some if not all of their troubleshooting issues because they overwrote the wrong thing at the wrong time. (Though I should note I'm mostly thinking about Mod Organizer, just because some users don't think when using it doesn't mean that it's an inherently useless tool, unlike NMM and its poor installation management)

I'd love to know, but if its not something you're interested in talkin' bout, I'm fine with that too.

Either way, thank you for all the effort you've put in, hopefully this becomes the "go-to" resource to help out other users.  :)

Well, for the uninitiated, mod managers are just really annoying - this for the n00b modder with say less than a dozen mods under the hood playing skyrim.

As for MNC in particular, and FNIS especially, the troubleshooting hoops one had to go through in order to help those with problems were migraine inducing. Fore in particular could attest to this rather...uhm...vociferously

And for those of us with more than a dozen mods, i recommend Nexus Mod Manager up until you get around...ohhhh 50 mods. After that, well, i really really stress going with "mod manager" simply because of it's 'virtual installation order'

Yet, i cannot and will not endorse partisan politics when it comes to shoving certain mod managers (or not) down peoples' throats.
So, you can see obviously, it's a thorny subject indeed and i suspect those of us in the community who ARE mod creators probably don't use mod managers (i'm guessing)

Anyways, i digress. Thank you so much for creating an iteration on MNC. I'm unable to access my MajorFreak account to do so in my old troubleshooter capacity.

Ehhh, if u have more than a dozen of mods, if u overwrite wrongly, its the end for your games, I don't think its a good idea not to use them...When i start to use MO my game get much more stability, and enable/disable mods, see overwrite easily, even those that hidden in bsa

anyone know where to get the meshes for the female creatures that has belly node? i have the giant and werewolf but cant find any others. i know there was a one for a few of the humanoid female creatures but cant seem to find them.

Thanks for the mod, I will use and try, but only for curiosity, why is need UIExtensions?

and if no much to trouble, is posible make a sexlab nude creature legendary.es? because I have a bit amount of .esp in my loader and for use this mod is necesary add 5 .esp more (Without counting the patch)

because it seems like it could create a tremendous amount of additional effort for no real payoff,

that's generally what i think every time someone has a problem and it turns out to be a mod manager doing something stupid like "data/modnamehere/data/meshes", or hides the animation files from FINS, or fails to do anything at all because of Windows Security. besides that my hatred of them goes all the way back to GTAIII.

i suspect those of us in the community who ARE mod creators probably don't use mod managers (i'm guessing)

they get in the way of knowing where and what every is.

Ehhh, if u have more than a dozen of mods, if u overwrite wrongly, its the end for your games, I don't think its a good idea not to use them...When i start to use MO my game get much more stability, and enable/disable mods, see overwrite easily, even those that hidden in bsa

most of the time anything that can get overridden can be done so again to fix the problem.

Thanks for continuing MNC smile.png,  already installed V10

May I suggest to add a list with SLAL Animation packs that contain creature animations on the first post, so MNC really is "One-Stop-Shop" for all things beast in Skyrim ?

Maybe also a link to packs that add collision to creatures, so they work with HDT collision enabled vaginas ?Like this one: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-jiggle-and-collisions-xml-set/

Are you able to add a new spell tome to HentaiCreatures? The Spider one only ever summone a large Frostbite Spider. A second one for the small version would be nice.

because it seems like it could create a tremendous amount of additional effort for no real payoff,

that's generally what i think every time someone has a problem and it turns out to be a mod manager doing something stupid like "data/modnamehere/data/meshes", or hides the animation files from FINS, or fails to do anything at all because of Windows Security. besides that my hatred of them goes all the way back to GTAIII.

i suspect those of us in the community who ARE mod creators probably don't use mod managers (i'm guessing)

they get in the way of knowing where and what every is.

most of the time anything that can get overridden can be done so again to fix the problem.

Ultimately that comes down on the user for not paying attention, which is true no matter how strong/easy/flexible a tool is, and the second is just poor organization. However! That is not to say any opinion is any more/less valid. If someone has a setup that works for them, and they can work with it/troubleshoot it just as effectively as any other user, there is nothing wrong with any scenario. Doubly so if they don't ever bemoan any effort needed to maintain those scenarios.

My real question at this point is, are the creature SLAL packs in MNCv10 up-to-date with the various independent SLAL packs? Like, if I overwrite/load order this after Anubis' animations, I should still have everything, right? It's been a long day and I think I read the directions properly to avoid duplicates, but I just want to be extra sure. 

just to make sure everything was working i tested lots of creatures in a new game and almost all of the dicks worked just fine... except for elks and deers,can someone test they to see if its not working just for me?

Just a heads up, it seems the MFC animations, creature + female + male have the roles reversed, I tried the wolf and dog animations on LeitoMFC and MFC2, as well as the non-concentual version and all seemed to leave my character with no strap on and put my follower in the females place.  

Thanks for the mod, I will use and try, but only for curiosity, why is need UIExtensions?

and if no much to trouble, is posible make a sexlab nude creature legendary.es? because I have a bit amount of .esp in my loader and for use this mod is necesary add 5 .esp more (Without counting the patch)

I think UIExtension is needed for Sexlab Tools.

UIExtensions is needed for Sexlab Tools (and i'm not sure about HentaiCreatures).

i did think about a "legendary.esp" but it would take a hell of a lot more work to do, and some mods may use the separated .esp files as masters.

May I suggest to add a list with SLAL Animation packs that contain creature animations on the first post, so MNC really is "One-Stop-Shop" for all things beast in Skyrim ?

Maybe also a link to packs that add collision to creatures, so they work with HDT collision enabled vaginas ?Like this one: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-jiggle-and-collisions-xml-set/

Are you able to add a new spell tome to HentaiCreatures? The Spider one only ever summone a large Frostbite Spider. A second one for the small version would be nice.

there's this:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

but it now needs to be updated :D

i never did have much luck with that HDT stuff, so i have not been keeping track of it.

i have not yet learned how to add extra Creatures to HentaiCreatures, and there are some things i would like to add myself.

Ultimately that comes down on the user for not paying attention, which is true no matter how strong/easy/flexible a tool is, and the second is just poor organization. However! That is not to say any opinion is any more/less valid. If someone has a setup that works for them, and they can work with it/troubleshoot it just as effectively as any other user, there is nothing wrong with any scenario. Doubly so if they don't ever bemoan any effort needed to maintain those scenarios.

My real question at this point is, are the creature SLAL packs in MNCv10 up-to-date with the various independent SLAL packs? Like, if I overwrite/load order this after Anubis' animations, I should still have everything, right? It's been a long day and I think I read the directions properly to avoid duplicates, but I just want to be extra sure.

manually installing mods tends to force people into paying attention to what they are doing, mod managers on the other hand automate the process a bit so users wont need to pay attention as much, and that's where the trap is: it works fine most of the time, but then something goes wrong and the user will have no clue where the problem is because they did not pay attention at all this time, because the mod manager auto installed the last 50 mods just fine on it's own.

the SLAL Pack part is safe with other SLAL Packs, the problem is old MoreNastyCritters vs new MoreNastyCritters.

(if manually installed) go to skyrim's meshes folder and enter "MNC" (just MNC not the full name) in the search, then delete any files and folders with "MNC" in its name. rerun FNIS, and then "Rebuild Animation Registry" in game.

Just a heads up, it seems the MFC animations, creature + female + male have the roles reversed, I tried the wolf and dog animations on LeitoMFC and MFC2, as well as the non-concentual version and all seemed to leave my character with no strap on and put my follower in the females place. 

i will look into it tomorrow, it should be a easy fix to do.

Just one question as I have to do I also have Immersive Creatures of, Bad Dog? :unsure:

i think it should be compatible with DB's Immersive Creatures addon, but i have not tested that.

UIExtensions is needed for Sexlab Tools (and i'm not sure about HentaiCreatures).

i did think about a "legendary.esp" but it would take a hell of a lot more work to do, and some mods may use the separated .esp files as masters.

there's this:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

but it now needs to be updated :D

i never did have much luck with that HDT stuff, so i have not been keeping track of it.

i have not yet learned how to add extra Creatures to HentaiCreatures, and there are some things i would like to add myself.

manually installing mods tends to force people into paying attention to what they are doing, mod managers on the other hand automate the process a bit so users wont need to pay attention as much, and that's where the trap is: it works fine most of the time, but then something goes wrong and the user will have no clue where the problem is because they did not pay attention at all this time, because the mod manager auto installed the last 50 mods just fine on it's own.

the SLAL Pack part is safe with other SLAL Packs, the problem is old MoreNastyCritters vs new MoreNastyCritters.

(if manually installed) go to skyrim's meshes folder and enter "MNC" (just MNC not the full name) in the search, then delete any files and folders with "MNC" in its name. rerun FNIS, and then "Rebuild Animation Registry" in game.

Awesome, thanks. I'll get some more feedback to you tomorrow when I'm testing it. :D

just to make sure everything was working i tested lots of creatures in a new game and almost all of the dicks worked just fine... except for elks and deers,can someone test they to see if its not working just for me?

it looks like Bethesda gave all of the deers a female flag, and i have been trying to set things up so that females wont be turned into males in animations, and that's why this problem is now showing up. i will fix this problem in the next update.

but there are male and female elk in game, so there should not be a problem there (the male is the one with moose horns).

that only happens if 

a) author of mod is dumb enough to not know how to pack the mod

B) user is dumb enought to not know how to install the mod

in both cases they shouldnt be playing skyrim with mods/creating mods, rather go play flappybird

and suggesting using default skyrim launcher instead of mod manager is even worse

as of mod managers

MO - for playing skyrim

NMM - for making mods

also im curious if disabling papyrus logging will solve mods bugs, i think not, avoiding log spam wornt fix problem

and how do you expect to debug mod problems with debugging off, you gona tell each user individually to turn it on and send report?

that only happens if 

in both cases they shouldnt be playing skyrim with mods/creating mods, rather go play flappybird

and suggesting using default skyrim launcher instead of mod manager is even worse

as of mod managers

MO - for playing skyrim

NMM - for making mods

also im curious if disabling papyrus logging will solve mods bugs, i think not, avoiding log spam wornt fix problem

and how do you expect to debug mod problems with debugging off, you gona tell each user individually to turn it on and send report?

My thoughts exactly Ed86 exept for NMM i would not touch it, even if my life depends on it.

that only happens if 

as of mod managers

MO - for playing skyrim

NMM - for making mods

My thoughts exactly Ed86 exept for NMM i would not touch it, even if my life depends on it.

well i didnt find guide how to make mods painless with MO, so for me its terrible experience

i use legacy nmm, so its pain and simple, install dependencies, make mod, publish mod, uninstall dependencies, forget about mod xD

Thanks a lot for updating and cleaning up MNC!

I have two questions regarding differences between version 10 and 9.3 that I noticed:

1. Regarding female werewolves:

MNC 9.3 required the usage of Sexlab Werewolves to have female Werewolves in game and explicitly described how to set them up to work together in the mod description.

I didn't read any of that in the description of MNC 10, so I'm wondering of Sexlab Werewolves is still required to have female werewolves.

2. Regarding female shaped NPCs:

I noticed that unlike MNC 9.3, MNC 10 also includes "character asset" meshes for Flameatronach, Spriggan and Wispmother.

This causes conflicts with various version of "Skyrim Particle Patch and Subsurface Scattering Patch for ENB" because of the Flameatronach meshes and with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51560/? Better Shaped Female Creatures.

As such I'm wondering what these new meshes add to the game and if they are necessary or can be safely overriden.

Lastly, I want to add that I'm also in favor of a Legendary version of the SexLabNudeCreatures ESP-plugins.

I once tried to merge them myself using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905/? Merge Plugins, but the result was a lack of male equipment except for the balls.

PS: Curious, what is that MFC mentioned in some comments?

Thank you, Madman. :3 This makes Yuni a very happy wolf. I am your patron for a reason. <3 This cleans up my load order and reduces confusion even more. Love!

well i didnt find guide how to make mods painless with MO, so for me its terrible experience

i use legacy nmm, so its pain and simple, install dependencies, make mod, publish mod, uninstall dependencies, forget about mod xD

我用MO
我使用它,因为我花了很多时间学习。
它允许我修改交互。
这使我很容易解决错误。
我花更少的时间修理。
与NMM相比。
有一个巨大的学习曲线。
但这对我来说非常有帮助。
这可能是因为我不安装来测试。
我安装了很多变化。
一旦所有!
为此,这是好的。
否则会有很大的干扰。
我认为这对他人来说可能非常沮丧。
我是电脑程序编制员!
为什么会帮助我? 这可能是原因。

Big thanks for updating and MNC! ^_^

A short question: how it will work with skyMoMo and SexLabSkyMoMo? Should I expected any troubles updating MNC? Or shoud I be the pathfider? :D

thanks again :)

I suggest to disable FNIS.esp if you have a lot of animations installed. It only adds poses that you don't need and the more animations you have, the greater is the risk of load CTD.

Big thanks for updating and MNC! ^_^

A short question: how it will work with skyMoMo and SexLabSkyMoMo? Should I expected any troubles updating MNC? Or shoud I be the pathfider? :D

thanks again :)

It should be fine as long as there is no overlap. To be on the safe side I'd have them overwritten by MNC 10. I'm going to try it out myself as I didn't know that there was a sexlab addition for skyMoMo (which is why it was one of the first mods to go when I was refreshing my Skyrim+mod install).

Edit: There might be problems since the description says that it doesn't work well with nude creatures. I'll try various load & overwrite orders with it and see which one gives the least amount of trouble (if only Skyrim handled mods any where near as well as SkyrimSE).