BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

12 hours ago, aim4it said:

SSEEdit gives the same error, which also prevents DynDOLOD from running.

baka_error.png

[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [FE 255] SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 37, Errors found: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00

but  my version its older version .  and its me to make the esp fe with ssedit script. my esp fe  (Babo_Human_2020.04.08_SE + Babo_Creature_2020.08.10_SE_Fix )  

I have 721 plugin in my load order, 80% are espfe made for 70% by myself.   with nothing error and problem . 

it is this  new version that has a problem.

i see   today with sse edit

[00:00] AOBakaruneNPCRItem02 [ANIO:FE255857]
[00:00]     ANIO -> ObjectID 001857 is invalid for a light module.
[00:00] AOBakaruneNPCRItem03 [ANIO:FE255858]
[00:00]     ANIO -> ObjectID 001858 is invalid for a light module.
[00:00] AOBakaruneNPCLItem02 [ANIO:FE255859]
[00:00]     ANIO -> ObjectID 001859 is invalid for a light module.
[00:00] AOBakaruneNPCLItem03 [ANIO:FE25585A]
[00:00]     ANIO -> ObjectID 00185A is invalid for a light module.
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 49, Errors found: 4, Elapsed Time: 00:00

take  this version its ok  : Babo_Human_2020.04.08_SE + Babo_Creature_2020.08.10_SE_Fix 

do your espfe yourself it's simple just follow the procedure which is explained in the pdf.

9 minutes ago, demicabestan said:

[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 37, Errors found: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00

but  my version its older version .  and its me to make the esp fe with ssedit script. my esp fe  (Babo_Human_2020.04.08_SE + Babo_Creature_2020.08.10_SE_Fix )  

I have 721 plugin in my load order, 80% are espfe made for 70% by myself.   with nothing error and problem . 

it is this  new version that has a problem.

i see   today with sse edit

[00:00] AOBakaruneNPCRItem02 [ANIO:FE255857]
[00:00]     ANIO -> ObjectID 001857 is invalid for a light module.
[00:00] AOBakaruneNPCRItem03 [ANIO:FE255858]
[00:00]     ANIO -> ObjectID 001858 is invalid for a light module.
[00:00] AOBakaruneNPCLItem02 [ANIO:FE255859]
[00:00]     ANIO -> ObjectID 001859 is invalid for a light module.
[00:00] AOBakaruneNPCLItem03 [ANIO:FE25585A]
[00:00]     ANIO -> ObjectID 00185A is invalid for a light module.
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 49, Errors found: 4, Elapsed Time: 00:00

take  this version its ok  : Babo_Human_2020.04.08_SE + Babo_Creature_2020.08.10_SE_Fix 

do your espfe yourself it's simple just follow the procedure which is explained in the pdf.

Babo_Creature_2020.08.10_SE_Fix.7z Babo_Human_2020.04.08_SE.7z

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 9:15 PM, Yegleftuk said:

Hi, the Human animation doesnt work (only 4 cunnilingus animation work), although I loaded them all with SLAL. I use the version "Babo Human 2021.01.09 SE Fix.7z"

If you mean you can see just cunnilingus animations, then probably because all other animations are aggressive and you can see them in appropriate situations in-game, or you can check some function(something about aggressive anims) in Sexlab mcm, and then all other animations become available.

19 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

If you mean you can see just cunnilingus animations, then probably because all other animations are aggressive and you can see them in appropriate situations in-game, or you can check some function(something about aggressive anims) in Sexlab mcm, and then all other animations become available.

They are not even available using Sexlab Tools, although I can select other aggressive animation with this mods. I registered Baka Human animation using SLAL, they show up on Sexlab MCM, but I cant play them using sexlab tools (they dont show up as possible animation)

• 1 month later...

Fantastic work on the new animations. Although the Storm Atronauch pillar penetration one could use some work. The pillar is much to tall making it clip through the back of the NPC on every stage. If you can, make that pillar half its height or so. It would look so much better.

PS: The seeker one looks wicked!

On 4/3/2021 at 7:13 PM, Artful Dodger said:

disable aggressive animations in consensual encounters

disable consensual animations in aggressive encounters

That's the two options :)

Does Babo C take the place of Babo Creatures, Babo Human or both? I'm using Vortex, so am not dropping any files in folders technically.

EDIT: Well, it shows u p in Vortex as Baka Creatures Slal Pack, so I assume it replaces Babo Creature.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello i'have installed bakafactory slal animation, sexlab framework and slal for skyrim se. but when i use it with hotkeys poser menu, there is no creature with my character like the preview. just only my character doing the animation alone. can u help me please

Edited by SMGXV

Hello i'have installed bakafactory slal animation and slal for skyrim se. but when i use it with hotkeys poser menu, there is no creature with my character. just only my character doing the animation alone. can u help me please

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2021 at 11:43 AM, imauto93 said:

Babo C 2021.05.10 LE/ Babo Human 2021.01.09 LE Fix  =  2021 Free version with  your skyrim save file error~

Buy genuine products without errors from babo Patron~

please stop spreading mis-information, the free version is the same as released version only difference is the release versions are recent release couple of months earlier than the free versions!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I am also having issues with assets missing. Like dildos (animobj) from animations such as lesbian animations that use it, or creature animations that use these types of "magic" dildos... Feels like something is missing from this. But for example, the BaboChairDildoMF is the only animation does have the dildo spawn correctly and with smp it often syncs great.

Yet anims like BaboFFScissorsWDildo doesn't have the dildo, other animations also are missing the assets for the animations and only tables, hey stacks and chairs spawn correctly. Leeches from Seekers also seem to be missing.