BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

2 hours ago, shoboon said:

Probably, if the path of the txt file to be read contains spaces, an error will occur, so
Rename 'FNIS_Babo Creature_List.txt' to 'FNIS_Babo_Creature_List.txt'
Then rename the parent folder 'Babo Creature' to 'Babo_Creature' and then run GenerateFNISforModders.exe.

When FNIS_Babo_Creature_Behavior.hkx is generated, restore the folder name and txt file name.
Rename 'FNIS_Babo_Creature_Behavior.hkx' to 'FNIS_Babo Creature_Behavior.hkx' and then replace it with FNIS_Babo Creature_Behavior.hkx from BakaFactory's SLAL Pack v5.4.

It worked like a charm. Thank you. ?

2 minutes ago, Maddac said:

@factorycloseall three of these have a space in the .hkx file and should be fixed:

That isn't an error per se, earlier versions of FNIS could read file names with spaces and then for some reason it stopped working in recent versions. You don't need to change it unless you want to make the behavior .hkx files yourself for some reason. The identical AV note is for modders, you can run FNIS for Users without problems. 

17 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

That isn't an error per se, earlier versions of FNIS could read file names with spaces and then for some reason it stopped working in recent versions. You don't need to change it unless you want to make the behavior .hkx files yourself for some reason. The identical AV note is for modders, you can run FNIS for Users without problems. 

then why are other people getting errors? i thought it wasnt saving and accidentally deleted the post to redo it too

19 minutes ago, Maddac said:

then why are other people getting errors? i thought it wasnt saving and accidentally deleted the post to redo it too

I just downloaded the SLAL pack and ran it through FNIS with no errors. It's hard for me to say what the problem is when I can't replicate it. There was another guy who had the same issue in the tech support thread, so it isn't just you. 

How do the big guy animations work? Will it scale up automatically? Do I need to deselect "Even Actors Height" in SL?

Also, how does the Zaz Replacer/Standalone work in the installer? Zaz is different for CBBE and UNP, but the installer doesn't offer an option for these; which does your mod use?

Edited by SwagLordSithis
3 hours ago, SwagLordSithis said:

Also, how does the Zaz Replacer/Standalone work in the installer? Zaz is different for CBBE and UNP, but the installer doesn't offer an option for these; which does your mod use?

It's an animation, it doesn't matter what body type you have. The replacer will replace (go figure) the pillory sex anim in ZaZ, while the standalone will add the anim as a separate item.

• 3 weeks later...

I just had a huge headache trying to get the big Zaz animation pack working only to realize that it's LE only, so I went through and made sure I removed all the LE only animation packs from MO2 and I installed the SE version of this, but I still have 500 warnings about zaz missing animation files. Are these dependencies from this mod? I only see references to Zaz in this directories of this and I'm wondering if it's going to work for me.

Also do I really need to go through and remove all the spaces in the hkx file names? There's like 100 of them.

Edited by KiWolfGirl
1 hour ago, KiWolfGirl said:

I just had a huge headache trying to get the big Zaz animation pack working only to realize that it's LE only, so I went through and made sure I removed all the LE only animation packs from MO2 and I installed the SE version of this, but I still have 500 warnings about zaz missing animation files. Are these dependencies from this mod? I only see references to Zaz in this directories of this and I'm wondering if it's going to work for me.

Also do I really need to go through and remove all the spaces in the hkx file names? There's like 100 of them.

The big 10gb ZAZ 9? Leave it alone for now, the mod is LE only til/if someone does a SE version

1 hour ago, ebbluminous said:

The big 10gb ZAZ 9? Leave it alone for now, the mod is LE only til/if someone does a SE version

16 gb actually but as I said, I removed it after I realized it was LE only. And I still have warnings for zaz animation but pointed at this mod.

Edited by KiWolfGirl
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello.

I reinstalled the game and its mods, and I have an issue with the frost atronach in the latest version of the animation package. It's missing its "cock" part. This is the only creature I saw with that anomaly.

It feels similar as to what AlfaPrototype encountered, although I do not reproduce it for the seeker.

@AlfaPrototype if every creature is in the same case of missing genitals, check that you have installed Animated Beast Cocks and its requirement More Nasty Creatures + Creature Framework, made sure that ABC is not overwritten by another mod, and refresh the animations in FNIS

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, t.ara said:

HIS is not working with ZAP 8

what exactly do you mean it's not working? Been using this Slal and Zap 8 forever now without any problems or FNis errors  ?

or do you mean the optional pillory animation?

Edited by Gukahn
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So what I did was I loaded everything and registered the animations through SLAL. SLAL indicates that it was successfully added. On sexlab mcm menu those animations are toggled as well. However when I tried to preview them through sexlab tools, It just won't show up no matter what I do.  Screenshots below are side to side comparison to Bakafactory slal animation and psyche slal animation. As you can see both animations are toggled and registered, but psyche animation is the only one showing from the tool list.  

2143363946_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_12_26-00_26_22_48.png.099ed443b5694b45d48b8b6b59fdd67f.png1984706162_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_12.26-00_25_56_34.png.a84af6a5566a4498f96fa67b6de63a78.png957676381_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_12.26-00_27_16_36.png.37b9fb43d8850c36a3dfe2f28835c303.png1951101009_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_12.26-00_28_41_93.png.aff5f1b5be7d949ab000c6190805bd27.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2022 at 5:39 AM, webthespiderin said:

So what I did was I loaded everything and registered the animations through SLAL. SLAL indicates that it was successfully added. On sexlab mcm menu those animations are toggled as well. However when I tried to preview them through sexlab tools, It just won't show up no matter what I do.  Screenshots below are side to side comparison to Bakafactory slal animation and psyche slal animation. As you can see both animations are toggled and registered, but psyche animation is the only one showing from the tool list.  

2143363946_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_12_26-00_26_22_48.png.099ed443b5694b45d48b8b6b59fdd67f.png1984706162_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_12.26-00_25_56_34.png.a84af6a5566a4498f96fa67b6de63a78.png957676381_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_12.26-00_27_16_36.png.37b9fb43d8850c36a3dfe2f28835c303.png1951101009_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_12.26-00_28_41_93.png.aff5f1b5be7d949ab000c6190805bd27.png

Were you able to fix it ? i have the same problem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...