BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

On 11/9/2019 at 9:21 AM, WaxenFigure said:

Sometimes I want to say anyone doing a TLDR on the original post for a mod DESERVES whatever trouble they run into and then I remember the subset THDR (h = horny) and think oh yeah, I get it, it's too easy to skip forward when you're eager to see the results. 

In either case the OP here is rather short but the animations are divided into two parts simply because some people leave off all the creature sex stuff entirely and having animations for creatures is therefore a complete waste for them so that's why it's in a separate file.

That is not mentioned anywhere here in this thread but has come out in the threads for some of the various SLAL packs which you would have had a hard time finding anyway so yours is a good question and my first response there is really just a warning that it does truly pay you well to not let yourself get distracted and skip the author's instructions for a mod.

Hi, thanks for explaining this, but if I do install both together, it causes a conflict of 5 files including the ESP.

Does that mean I should only choose 1? I not sure if the ESP from either (human/creature) contains both creature and human animations.

On 4/23/2020 at 3:27 AM, dzpliu said:

Hi, thanks for explaining this, but if I do install both together, it causes a conflict of 5 files including the ESP.

Does that mean I should only choose 1? I not sure if the ESP from either (human/creature) contains both creature and human animations.

ESP contains the furniture/objects and the other conflicts are also those same items.  Essentially it makes no difference which set gets used since they are the same.

22 minutes ago, 27X said:

The same thing that happens to anybody using other people's stuff without asking first, with a side of maybe don't show interactive rape in your public project advertisement.

i love how your profile picture fits perfectly with your responses lmao

36 minutes ago, 27X said:

The same thing that happens to anybody using other people's stuff without asking first, with a side of maybe don't show interactive rape in your public project advertisement.

This comment is bait.

51 minutes ago, 27X said:

before you acuse somone of that....id like too see some proof of him using somone elses stuff without asking

His situation is a diferent one.....im not gona say what if you want to know go on his Patreon.

1 hour ago, 27X said:

oof

Might need a receipt for that first one though. :v

12 hours ago, 27X said:

What are you talking about?

32 minutes ago, Bosco iv said:

As I understand it, some minorities found these animations offensive. And complained about it. Recently, Anubis, with its animation package, has come across the same thing.

Why would someone in this site would pay attention to those idiots? honestly this animation are vanilla christian approved compared to most content here.

just ban whoever idiot put the complaint and restore the animations, in the context of this site this is at the very least extremely idiotic 

16 hours ago, 27X said:

As a cat to a cat (if you pardon the weak joke, I just like the furry critters), can you tell me the full story? I wasn't aware of it and I'm genuinely curious whose work did Baka appropriate.

Not that I'm terribly surprised with Patreon banning him. Patreon will soon ban everyone who's not an active progressive, I fear they will come for female ASMR artists (and not for those doing really lewd stuff, but just whispering cute words). Because of "promoting normative heteropatriarchy" or something I presume. A business like this, which runs on people transferring money to other people, while having obfuscated, terrible and unevenly enforced rules, is a shady business and should be sued to oblivion.

Of course, chances that Visa or MasterCard would even allow a non-progressive alternative to Patreon is nil. The theme of the decade is "financial terrorism" after all.

1 hour ago, jrch2k15 said:

just ban whoever idiot put the complaint and restore the animations

Then you'd have to ban those who complained about the complainers, and those who complained about that, until you're left with small community of people afraid to speak their minds.  Banning for expressing an opinion is not the solution.

There's a lot of speculation here but little in the way of hard facts.  It looks like the author had trouble with Patreon, and decided to take down this one mod on this site.  His other mods are still active here.

19 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Then you'd have to ban those who complained about the complainers, and those who complained about that, until you're left with small community of people afraid to speak their minds.  Banning for expressing an opinion is not the solution.

There's a lot of speculation here but little in the way of hard facts.  It looks like the author had trouble with Patreon, and decided to take down this one mod on this site.  His other mods are still active here.

It'll take some time. I didn't say I would abandon this post.

What i think happened is that there were images of previews of the slal pack on the patreon

When Patreon saw this or a complainer made them (patreon) aware of it, patreon told baka to change that

The same thing happened to Anubis on his patreon quite a while ago, so he has no more previews on patreon of the animations.

It's the graphic nature of the images that Patreon seems to not want and maybe the wording of sexual intercourses.

15 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

It'll take some time. I didn't say I would abandon this post.

Hopefully not because your SLAL are quite freaking fantastic, the motions of the differents actor are amazing, so smooth and quite telling of a story

On 5/5/2020 at 4:46 PM, factoryclose said:

Sorry for the trouble, guys. I guess this post will be no longer available. I am gonna make a new thread.
Until then, you can download my slal motions here https://www.patreon.com/posts/32187271

Sorry for the confusion. It's just... beyond my ability.

Usually I'm against you people, but I can put aside my hatred for paid mods to support you people now being attacked by the hordes of uglo sjw feminazis and their soylords power cucks. Fight back dude! You fought to be able to sell mods, then stand up for them. Don't let these people ruin your work because they can't get laid and are only projecting. That's what they do, that's the only thing they know. They are just projecting their rape fantasies. Fight back with the same courage you use to sell mods! Don't bend the knee. Because that's how they win.