BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

I use nmm to install the two pack(human and creature), the second esp overwrite the same name esp of the first installed pack, they are the same, for direct to the animation object. Then run FNIS, but

can not go into game.

uninstalled, go into the game nomaly, can I get some advice, what should I do.

I was about to say ^^

No point in letting us download a text file with the download link if u can literally upload it here.

Animations work fine, but for some reason when I select a new animation, the game lags insanely (5-10 fps) for a few seconds and goes back to normal.
Does anyone else have this issue?

1 hour ago, zzlaq1 said:

I use nmm to install the two pack(human and creature), the second esp overwrite the same name esp of the first installed pack, they are the same, for direct to the animation object. Then run FNIS, but

can not go into game.

I don't understand. I don't think your problem is on esp. Maybe FNIS issue?

21 minutes ago, CGi said:

Those are some nice looking animations, but why are they on Google Drive? The file sizes are small enough to host them directly on LL.

Oh... I will upload them here as well.

10 minutes ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

I was about to say ^^

No point in letting us download a text file with the download link if u can literally upload it here.

Animations work fine, but for some reason when I select a new animation, the game lags insanely (5-10 fps) for a few seconds and goes back to normal.

I've never heard of the issue you're having now. Maybe skeleton problem? Don't you have XPMSE?

1 hour ago, zzlaq1 said:

can not go into game.

You very likely hit the hard limit the game has when it comes to the amount of animations, making it crash when you load into the game.
The save value for the amount of animations is between 8500 and 9000 and people have reported a max of ~11000 but the max differs for everyone based on installed animations. For me it's ~10600.

31 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

I've never heard of the issue you're having now. Maybe skeleton problem? Don't you have XPMSE?

I have XPMSE.

I have around 12 SLAL packs I think? 

It's just a little strange that it only happens with this pack :/ 

I'll disable some packs and only use this one and see if somewhat gets fixed for some reason.

Wow, these animations are great.  I think I've seen some of them floating around Tumblr as .gifs, but a public release version is much appreciated.  There is definitely a lack of high quality animations that focus on rough aggressive sex, especially creature animations.

I haven't had any issues whatsoever running these animations.

Just as a mention - your OP mentions you have a patron that includes your latest versions (including that horse animation, that looks pretty nuts).  Perhaps it would make sense to link your Patreon page in your download OP alongside your preview link, and/or in your signature?  It took me a bit to find the small patron button on your blog.

47 minutes ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

I don't experience this at all, my guess leans in a similar direction to the OP - this sounds like a possible issue with an outdated skeleton or an HDT issue.  I'm running just under 30 SLAL packs so it shouldn't be a volume issue (not including the dreaded "too many animations" hard crashes of course).

10 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I don't experience this at all, my guess leans in a similar direction to the OP - this sounds like a possible issue with an outdated skeleton or an HDT issue.  I'm running just under 30 SLAL packs so it shouldn't be a volume issue (not including the dreaded "too many animations" hard crashes of course).

YIKES, I just noticed I'm still running XMPSE 3.90, which is nearly 2 years old :classic_wacko:
But even though my skeleton is super outdated, it shouldn't be the problem, since everything else in the game, from SLAL packs to HDT and everything else related to skeletons, works perfectly fine with no issue.

I disabled the mod the moment I saw the fps problems, so maybe it was a one time issue?
I'll restart my pc when I'm done for the day and see if that'll do something.

11 minutes ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

YIKES, I just noticed I'm still running XMPSE 3.90, which is nearly 2 years old :classic_wacko:
But even thought my skeleton is super outdated, it shouldn't be the problem, since everything else in the game, from SLAL packs to HDT and everything else related to skeletons, works perfectly fine with no issue.

I don't think updating XPMSE should hurt anything (it never has for me, but of course mileage may vary), but if the skeleton itself has updated since 3.90 my understanding is that it could be the source of such framerate issues with animations that assume the newer skeleton files (older animations would have been based on your 3.90 version or older).   Probably the same reason why it is considered to be a bad idea to package a skeleton file with things like custom follower NPCs - eventually they can be the source of crashes and frame drops if the skeleton packed with them gets outdated.

You could test quickly without actually updating all of XPMSE just using the newest skeleton meshes temporarily (installed manually/stand-alone), and see if that makes any difference with the FPS drops.

Really nice animations, great job. Especially appreciate the inclusion of multi-actor animations as i've found that there seems to be a lack of good multi anims. Also just had to cut funnybuziness's anims recently due to my skyrim not be able to handle some indeterminate magical number (i have FNISXXL).

Also curious as to what mod/mods you've used to achieve such good ahegao faces in your screenshots? I'd be surprised if it was just default.

These are some of the best animations around! I've been using them for a while now and there just great!

Have you thought of porting them to SSE? Considering many people are holding out swapping over because animation/sexlab/etc mods just aren't all ported there yet.

15 hours ago, CGi said:

You very likely hit the hard limit the game has when it comes to the amount of animations, making it crash when you load into the game.
The save value for the amount of animations is between 8500 and 9000 and people have reported a max of ~11000 but the max differs for everyone based on installed animations. For me it's ~10600.

So many good animations... So little room to fit them all :(

The first gif reminds me about the stupid cheering and laughing animations. Would be great if somebody updated these to something more suiting and bit longer.

Lovely raping animations though.

1 hour ago, SexyTop69 said:

The alternative animations seem to have a great effect on the total amount sometimes. Try limiting them as much as you can.

i can't get this animations. even i register through slal mod.

i can't see the animation list through sexlab tool mod too. :(

what should i do

i only install human animation pack.

should i download creatures too?[ i don't like creatures sexual things]

8 hours ago, SexyTop69 said:

If you are using Devious Devices there has been an update on the development version of DDi that reduces its animation load that might help.  You can get it on the DD github.  Some people hit the limits even without DD tho, the limit is just something people need to manage in their load orders and be selective unfortunately.

25 minutes ago, servent9 said:

i can't get this animations. even i register through sl anime mod.

i can't see the animation list through sexlab tool mod too. :(

what should i do

i only install human animation pack.

should i download creatures too?[ i don't like creatures sexual things]

You shouldn't need the creature pack if you don't want it.

Few things to try:

Check your Debug menu in the Sexlab MCM menu for human animations - if it is 500/500 you need to disable some animations and rebuild your SL registry to see the new ones - you are over the limit.

If you still have room in Sexlab, go to the Babo page in SL Animation Loader and hit the register button on that page, making sure everything is checked.

You can double-check the animations are installed in the Toggle Animation page in Sexlab as well - if you see them listed they are installed.  If you are using Sexlab Tools you can search for the "Babo" tag to bring up only these animations.  If they are not installed, try rebuilding the SL Animation Registry.

13 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

If you are using Devious Devices there has been an update on the development version of DDi that reduces its animation load that might help.  You can get it on the DD github.  Some people hit the limits even without DD tho, the limit is just something people need to manage in their load orders and be selective unfortunately.

You shouldn't need the creature pack if you don't want it.

Few things to try:

Check your Debug menu in the Sexlab MCM menu for human animations - if it is 500/500 you need to disable some animations and rebuild your SL registry to see the new ones - you are over the limit.

If you still have room in Sexlab, go to the Babo page in SL Animation Loader and hit the register button on that page, making sure everything is checked.

You can double-check the animations are installed in the Toggle Animation page in Sexlab as well - if you see them listed they are installed.  If you are using Sexlab Tools you can search for the "Babo" tag to bring up only these animations.  If they are not installed, try rebuilding the SL Animation Registry.

no it's fine now. :)

i can see this mod's animations through sexlab eager npcs mod's rough sex section  :) [but not normal dialogues]