BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

For some reason the latest version breaks "I'll take the display model" animations. Older versions don't break it nor do other new animation mods. There might be a conflict.

Tried adjusting load order etc. The only solution to get things working again was to downgrade.

Ā 

The Mod:

Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT: Beginning to think there's something wrong with the latest version in general. Display model isn't the only animation mod that appears to be broken. Something must have gone wrong with the latest version.

Edited by Aki K
  • 4 weeks later...

I didn't bother installing the "Human Big Guy" pack before since I didn't get the point of it and seemed like it would cause scaling issues. However, I see BaboDialogue added Big Orcs that require the "Big Guy" animations from this pack.

Ā 

If I install the Big Guy animations, will they only be used by the Big Orcs from BaboDialogue or will it be used for regular NPC animations as well (which would mess up the scaling)?

16 hours ago, NNS10 said:

If I install the Big Guy animations, will they only be used by the Big Orcs from BaboDialogue or will it be used for regular NPC animations as well (which would mess up the scaling)?

They will come up in regular rotation, so you'd have to change animations when they do.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sucks that maker keeps getting various things happening to him, hope he manages ok (know he has a star it seems too still get bonus $).

Ā 

That all really wanted to say thanks for mod off chance you come here and with how often you seem too be removed from patreon and previews are down etc... I guess is why details are kept minimal.Ā 

Hi! Thank you for this mod! I don't use any creature animations because I don't have FNIS and I only use Nemesis. Is it fine if I just don't load "creature" tagged animations in SL Animation Loader?Ā 

Ā 

EDIT: Silly me, it has a FOMOD.

Edited by WarAcez

When I install this animation file the SL Animation Loader can't register it. Babo animations appears on the SLAL list but when I am trying to register them it always says 0 animation registered. And nothing appears to Sexlab MCM animation select from this mod. Thank you againĀ 

On 3/1/2023 at 2:18 PM, Aki K said:

For some reason the latest version breaks "I'll take the display model" animations. Older versions don't break it nor do other new animation mods. There might be a conflict.

Tried adjusting load order etc. The only solution to get things working again was to downgrade.

Ā 

The Mod:

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT: Beginning to think there's something wrong with the latest version in general. Display model isn't the only animation mod that appears to be broken. Something must have gone wrong with the latest version.

So did you ever get this resolved? Also are you using the latest version of Display mod?

On 5/18/2023 at 6:13 PM, afshin76 said:

So did you ever get this resolved? Also are you using the latest version of Display mod?

Going to test something, but its possible I misunderstood something on the install. Will let you know the results if it works.

Ā 

EDIT: When installing, choose the standalone Zaz and do not use the replacer version. That's were I went wrong. Now have this and display model working.

Edited by Aki K
  • 3 weeks later...

I think there's a tentacle or something missing from the Spriggan animations when I run them, my character just kinda makes weird mouth shapes and they both look like they are wildly shaking their heads in a stare off. Is there like one thingĀ  missing that detracts from context basically?