BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

On 7/22/2021 at 2:20 PM, The Terrible Basket said:

Hey im having a problem with missing Leeches in 2 animation on the Seekers am i missing something or are these animations just missing something ?

update ABC and check overwriting files.

On 7/27/2021 at 10:27 PM, Physxcore said:

Yeah, I am also having issues with assets missing. Like dildos (animobj) from animations such as lesbian animations that use it, or creature animations that use these types of "magic" dildos... Feels like something is missing from this. But for example, the BaboChairDildoMF is the only animation does have the dildo spawn correctly and with smp it often syncs great.

Yet anims like BaboFFScissorsWDildo doesn't have the dildo, other animations also are missing the assets for the animations and only tables, hey stacks and chairs spawn correctly. Leeches from Seekers also seem to be missing.

I'll check it out.

3 hours ago, CerebralHijack said:

Don't have the file saved anywhere then? If not, then that's a bummer. Have to wait for the modlist to be updated then.

8 hours ago, gllde said:

I am also needing Babo Human 2021.01.09 SE Fix.7z

8 hours ago, lalalalalae said:

I also need Babo Human 2021.01.09 SE Fix.7z :(

I have it PM me and will send

28 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

I have it PM me and will send

To all the ones who were asking for "Babo Human 2021.01.09 SE fix.esp"

You could have renamed the current Babo Human archive and been done with it . . .

And had the new animations . . .

4 minutes ago, CerebralHijack said:

So for me its not a mod that needs it but Dungeons and Deviousness, a Modlist of around 900 mods fitted together through Wabbajack. 

Yes, I know.

Rename the newest Babo Human archive to the filename that Wabbajack is asking for.

2 minutes ago, judge007 said:

Yes, I know.

Rename the newest Babo Human archive to the filename that Wabbajack is asking for.

So, I tried that and it didn't work. Luckily though I was able to obtain the file I needed and everything is working now. Thank you for the suggestion though. That didn't even come to mind when I was trying to figure out what I can do.

On 8/3/2021 at 7:40 AM, judge007 said:

Yes, I know.

The program we are using to download the modlist, doesn't just download the mods and install them, it also makes files to make them run better, like changing some to esl, or merging files, along with writing scripts to fix bugs that happen when you have all these mods together. So when it ask for this version of a mod, its probably because it had a script it runs with it to make it work better.

12 hours ago, littlebunnyrawr said:

The program we are using to download the modlist, doesn't just download the mods and install them, it also makes files to make them run better, like changing some to esl, or merging files, along with writing scripts to fix bugs that happen when you have all these mods together. So when it ask for this version of a mod, its probably because it had a script it runs with it to make it work better.

The tool you're using to download and install the modlist and the modlist's creator also both have rules saying not to contact mod authors to ask for old versions of files or to share old versions of files that are no longer available.

Hello I have a bug,

Just after the dialogue with the PC refusing advances, the assault before rape animation plays with only the PC, the male (if follower, haven't tested if he is not) keeps wandering. The animation ends eventually with no rape, even if the notification successfully says that the PC gives up.

Don't know what I did wrong . Thanks in advance.

edit : Nevermind Actually I don't know why but it happens only with one of my characters. it's fine with the others ... I must have something broken on my save...

Edited by mertinlad
7 hours ago, Popacap 909 said:

these animations are really good and i really like the frost atro one but i cant seem to actually get a frost atronach for it, i've tried SL aroused creatures but evn then the atro wont do it. any suggestions?

The frost atronach is usually a summoned monster. So you could summon on by yourself and use SL matchmaker on him, or use a mod for exapmle like SL hentai creatures which add spells to summon a monster with you can interact. I believe the mod

included Hentai Creatures so it is not neccessary to use the standalone mod. I myself use the above mentioned mod because it contains creature framework.

*EDIT:*

So i double - checked, yes, the mod contains hentai creatures. With this you can craft a collar and learn "soecial" spells that can summoun creatures and monsters. You can interact with them and if you wear the collor you can "train" with them. *cough*

Anyway a quick solution to get a specific monster without console command or having Conjuration on a high level.

Edited by Mart0206
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!.. First of all this is a really great mod!.. I'm really enjoying the animation here.. although some of them have a problem :O

I noticed when I use the FalmerDefeated animation.. The falmer will spawn a shield and a sword for that animation which is great.. but then that object is stuck on him permanently.. If I end the animation or wanting to change to other animation.. the shield will get stuck on him.. is this a common problem :O ?

• 2 weeks later...