BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 3:31 AM, 7osisg4d said:

How do you get this graphic effect?

You know it can't be answered... RYA ENB I was using at that time btw.

On 12/30/2019 at 2:09 AM, Dragoncoc696969 said:

Which HDT vagina mash are you using? CBBE 3BBB?

My own body. BHUNP body. 7B Oppai preset. I don't use CBBE.

Looks like FC gonna be the next top animator. Quality works both LE/SE. To the point now: Just before a while downloaded ABC+BakaFactory's SLAL Animation. Can someone provide a correct/working load order (text or image) for both left/right panels for MO2? Every page i check about, everyone says different load orders, especially for the combination i'm using, consists of  SL+SLAL+MNC+HeCreatures+ABC/BF SlalA+XMPSSE+SOS (non creature)+All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 4.0? Thanks in advance.

On 1/1/2020 at 5:45 AM, factoryclose said:

I even searched how to make graphics look like borderlands!   thanks :)

For SE, it looks like most are going UNP rather than CBBE.  I think your work is great, but I started playing with VR!  It would be awesome if bodies and outfits were more compatible between versions, or if you released a UNP version, but I don't know the consequences!

@factoryclose

On your preview page there are anims up to version 3.0 and on your main patreon page is talk about 3.1.

Are these (or will these be) publicly available or are your newer anims only for sups?

Coulnd't find Infos on that.

(All under the assumption that the currently available version is 2.8)

I just realized that the uploaded version is from 09.08. So there is a delay for the public version i assume?

Edit:

Found some Infos / Assumptions on page 9. A direct answer or link to that would still be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2020 at 2:45 PM, factoryclose said:

My own body. BHUNP body. 7B Oppai preset. I don't use CBBE.

On 1/11/2020 at 5:19 PM, 7osisg4d said:

Thank you for this!

Thx a lot, but, how do you get the shadow-outline around the characters? I'm seeking for thiiiis since an eternity... 

On 1/22/2020 at 6:13 PM, hardeer said:

Thx a lot, but, how do you get the shadow-outline around the characters? I'm seeking for thiiiis since an eternity... 

If you figure it out let me know... I'm guessing RYA ENB plus the right location and lighting, maybe some tweaks?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2020 at 7:16 AM, V3rius said:

@factoryclose

On your preview page there are anims up to version 3.0 and on your main patreon page is talk about 3.1.

Are these (or will these be) publicly available or are your newer anims only for sups?

Coulnd't find Infos on that.

(All under the assumption that the currently available version is 2.8)

I just realized that the uploaded version is from 09.08. So there is a delay for the public version i assume?

Edit:

Found some Infos / Assumptions on page 9. A direct answer or link to that would still be appreciated.

There is no fixed period interval for public version release. It's because simply I do so so so many things and can't simply keep up with things. I do when I remember or when I think it's time.

On 1/20/2020 at 4:31 AM, no_way said:

Which version are we on relative to your patreon page?  2.9?

You can see the latest version from previews on my blog

On 2/9/2020 at 9:24 AM, factoryclose said:

There is no fixed period interval for public version release. It's because simply I do so so so many things and can't simply keep up with things. I do when I remember or when I think it's time.

Regardless of how long it might take for those that can't (like in my case) pay online, thank you for releasing your work for the public! If I will ever be able to afford a credit card to do this sort of stuff, I will make sure to find your patreon, whever you are still making animations or not, I really like the details you put into your work, many remind me of stuff you would see in, for example, something like Berserker, and I would love to show my support in more concrete ways than just saying thank you.

Hope the days find you well, and, again, thank you for sharing your work with us!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 6:47 AM, Aneeba said:

@factoryclose Hey man I seem to be having issues getting the creature animations to work. I'm using SL defeat and the player animations work a treat but any creature just stands there and does nothing. I've allowed creature animations, tried everything I can think off. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I'm also having this same exact issue. Babo Human animations work perfectly fine, and HCoS and MNC creature animations still work, just no Babo creatures. My animation count is well below the max limit in Sexlab as well, so hoping to get suggestions on a fix. 

UPDATE: figured out my issue, I installed the Defeat mod before installing Creature Framework and the related Creature mods and animations. This caused my inconsistent creature animation failures. After reinstalling Defeat (through the MCM) AFTER registering all my creature animation via SLAL loader, I got ALL the creature animations to play.

• 4 weeks later...

I seem to have an odd problem. I use the 3BBB UNP Body FC made and his newer animations like the Lurker Plaything 2 one seem to break the breast physics, they just get stretched out and stick to infinity.

Skeleton and ABC is up to date, so is the Body mod.

Hope someone can help me figure out this mess.

• 3 weeks later...