BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

I was testing a few of the ABC animations and noticed I couldn't get the Chaurus Reaper to trigger.  I checked another reaper animation and it was tagged differently.  you have "ChaurusReapers" as a tag, while the other used "Chaurus,Reaper".  i tried swapping it in the json/txt file (i'm new to this) and it fixed it for me, just a heads up.

1 hour ago, rathus said:

I was testing a few of the ABC animations and noticed I couldn't get the Chaurus Reaper to trigger.  I checked another reaper animation and it was tagged differently.  you have "ChaurusReapers" as a tag, while the other used "Chaurus,Reaper".  i tried swapping it in the json/txt file (i'm new to this) and it fixed it for me, just a heads up.

Thank you for the info. I'll fix it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello factoryclose, there is something I would like to report and ask. FIrst, I've noticed some strange desynchronization in netch+female animation. It's stage 02 and the glitch was clearly visible after this stage was played like 30 seconds. Maybe that's because the motions for each actors have like slightly different timings or something?

Second, and I hope you'll pardon me if that's rude to ask, but how you're usually release your public packs here on LL? I mean, the deadlines. Haven't seen any dates in the description so I hope you can clarify.

Thanks

On 10/13/2019 at 9:30 PM, Aequus said:

Hello factoryclose, there is something I would like to report and ask. FIrst, I've noticed some strange desynchronization in netch+female animation. It's stage 02 and the glitch was clearly visible after this stage was played like 30 seconds. Maybe that's because the motions for each actors have like slightly different timings or something?

Second, and I hope you'll pardon me if that's rude to ask, but how you're usually release your public packs here on LL? I mean, the deadlines. Haven't seen any dates in the description so I hope you can clarify.

Thanks

The netch motion? I'll take a look. Also the release date will be

Probably asked before, but...do these work without ABC? I`ve not downloaded any new versions since you started implementing ABC in your animations. I suppose I should install ABC, but worried it`ll put even more strain on my poor computer. And ABC isn`t listed as a requirement.

Love your work, by the way. Thanks a lot.

6 hours ago, Taven said:

You ran FNIS? That tends to happen if you don't run it.

2 hours ago, Hodor Holds the Door said:

Also check your animation count, try uninstalling another animation pack rerun FNIS and check.

Yes i ran FNIS

im also using FNIS XXL

still crashing and i installed both packs

my animation count is around 10k

never went above 10k

3 hours ago, Pakman53 said:

Yes i ran FNIS

im also using FNIS XXL

still crashing and i installed both packs

my animation count is around 10k

never went above 10k

Upgrade to the latest version of FNIS XXL - if your problem is animation load it will tell you exactly how much each mod is adding to the crash, and if you go over the limit.

3 hours ago, Hodor Holds the Door said:

You don't have to go over the animation count to crash, simply having  a certain amount (depending on your PC) will increase the odds of a CTD.

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Upgrade to the latest version of FNIS XXL - if your problem is animation load it will tell you exactly how much each mod is adding to the crash, and if you go over the limit.

I updated to the lastest version

and last time i had over 15k animations and skyrim was working fine

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

FNIS Behavior V7.5 XXL   10/19/2019 5:28:05 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.80.0 - C:\Users\admin\Documents\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:303     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:421     CTD:5.1%     pOpt:3.1%
        NOTE: Anubs Creature has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:732     CTD:8.9%     pOpt:5.6%
        NOTE: Anubs Human has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:200     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:250     CTD:1.5%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:395     CTD:2.4%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:180     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...     ChAnims:110     CTD:0.7%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Cannabis V?.? ...     ChAnims:12     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: Cannabis uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:635(493)     CTD:12.5%     pOpt:1.9%
        NOTE: DD has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:330(330)     CTD:10.6%     pOpt:1.5%
        NOTE: DD2 has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:102(102)     CTD:10.6%     pOpt:6.5%
        NOTE: DD3 has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:170     CTD:1.3%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3 ...     ChAnims:21     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.35 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISBase V7.5 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V?.? ...     ChAnims:43(43)     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Follow me for Sex V3.4 ...     ChAnims:88     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...     ChAnims:85     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...     ChAnims:471     CTD:3.0%     pOpt:0.8%
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...     ChAnims:156     CTD:1.0%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Lola V?.? ...     ChAnims:22(19)     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading MiasLair V6.2 ...     ChAnims:146     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading milkypack V1.8 ...     ChAnims:235     CTD:2.9%     pOpt:1.8%
        NOTE: milkypack has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading MME V6.07 ...     ChAnims:52     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:107     CTD:0.7%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading NibblesAnims_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:259     CTD:1.6%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading NibblesAnims_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:148     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading PAHE V5 ...     ChAnims:14     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading PAH_HomeSweetHome V1.00 ...     ChAnims:6     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading RohZima V1.0 ...     ChAnims:458     CTD:3.2%     pOpt:0.9%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...     ChAnims:25     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 47 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 63 total groups: 294 added file slots: 2249 alternate files: 1151

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...

10403 animations for 46 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 10403  CTD:97.8%  pOpt:31.2%  max: 10636  LC: 25588 (max. 26162)

2820 animations for 8 mods and 43 creatures successfully included.

This is my FNIS animation count

Should i remove some animations?

This is my FNIS animation count

Should i remove some animations?

There was a file, animation loading fix, that was posted to the conversion thread. There is some contention on whether it actually works but it doesn't seem to do any harm.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-oct-13-3959/page/160/?tab=comments#comment-2783486

ChAnims: 10403  CTD:97.8%  pOpt:31.2%  max: 10636  LC: 25588 (max. 26162)

CTD = 97.8% - I'd say yes, you need to remove some animations.  You are *right* on the edge of getting the animation crash, and Baka's animations add about 3% CTD space which would put you over 100%.

A few recommendations:

If you are not using the alternate weapon animations provided by XPMSE - I'd recommend reinstalling it with *just* the skeleton files.  That would save you 2.2%.

If you are not using mods that actually require the extra furniture added by ZAP 8.0, consider downgrading to ZAP V7.  That would save you about 4% based on my FNIS output.

Consider updating your Devious Devices install - that would save you 10% or so (old versions used more animation slots than needed, updates fixed that).

If you do the above you should have plenty of room to add Baka's animations.  Note the above is based on my LE loadout, so the numbers may not be exactly the same for SE versions of these mods.

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

CTD = 97.8% - I'd say yes, you need to remove some animations.  You are *right* on the edge of getting the animation crash, and Baka's animations add about 3% CTD space which would put you over 100%.

A few recommendations:

If you are not using the alternate weapon animations provided by XPMSE - I'd recommend reinstalling it with *just* the skeleton files.  That would save you 2.2%.

If you are not using mods that actually require the extra furniture added by ZAP 8.0, consider downgrading to ZAP V7.  That would save you about 4% based on my FNIS output.

Consider updating your Devious Devices install - that would save you 10% or so (old versions used more animation slots than needed, updates fixed that).

If you do the above you should have plenty of room to add Baka's animations.  Note the above is based on my LE loadout, so the numbers may not be exactly the same for SE versions of these mods.

Thanks

Deleted some animations as well to make space