7 hours ago, subkate said:

hey guys just wondering if anyone knows why whenever i surrender and the diolge finishes it fades to back and my game crashes i have all the required aaf mods and normal mods dont know whats going on any help would be much appreciated.   

You have buffout installed right ? so take a look at the crash log.

On 10/14/2023 at 10:09 AM, Karna5 said:

Come to think of it, that's very possible. Those worked perfectly when I was version 153 of AAF, but a few weeks ago when I upgraded to the newest is when the problem started. But Bad End animations are very, very old. I wonder if they're slightly incompatible, or at least in some of the animations. I'll try that, thanks, though I'm dubious reinstalling would help if that's really the problem since the animations are simply old.

Did this end up being the issue? If so, I'll maybe put a disclaimer or thing on the Bad End download page.

1 hour ago, Gray User said:

Did this end up being the issue? If so, I'll maybe put a disclaimer or thing on the Bad End download page.

I reinstalled Bad End as recommended above, and since then have had maybe 30 or 40 AAF Violates including at least 5 CSAs without issue. This said, I haven't had any bad ends. But since the "fepc" command works so good, I don't think there's actually any danger of getting stuck anyway.

If you were to make an advisory, instead of a recommendation not to use bad end it could simply be mentioned that if someone is stuck in a way which cannot be reset by MCM, then the fepc console command is good to use :)

1 hour ago, Gray User said:

Hi, Gray User. Since you asked, I just went in game and set Bad End percent chance to 100% on AAF Violate and triggered getting caught twice pick pocketing guards in Diamond City and surrendering.

The first time after the vilateds completed my character said Oh No! (meaning she got bad end), but the black screen hanged a very long time, so I hit E, and then a bit after that it came back to a normal screen, and AAF said something like your character is doing something with so and so.  So it was a failed bad end but not one which resulted in getting stuck.

The second time after the violates completed I went to normal screen with hands up, but all other NPCs walked away. And I waited a long time, but nothing happened while my character had her hands up. So I held down the surrender key, and the Violate ended and let my hands go down.

So there might really be a problem with Bad End on the new AAF (I never ever had this problem on version 153 of AAF), but they're not fatal issues.

I'll do a few more tests to see if I can at least get a few good bad ends, but it's definitely not as dependable as it used to be.

EDIT: On the third try it spawned a mechanical chair but not the animation. It just ended up giving a "Is doing something with" and no target. So I think it tried to do the electricution chair and failed. I didn't get stuck, though, so no harm.

EDIT #2: Oh, I just noticed a hanging gallows in the market. So that other time when it gave that pop up message it must have tried to hang my character and failed.

Edited by Karna5

I am getting this error. I have installed AAF violate properly. I followed the guide. I already installed mods from sexlab 3 years ago 

ModList

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","DLC: Wasteland Workshop"
"0001","+","DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop"
"0002","+","DLC: Nuka-World"
"0003","+","DLC: Contraptions Workshop"
"0004","+","DLC: Far Harbor"
"0005","+","DLC: Automatron"
"0006","-","Requirements_separator"
"0007","+","Advanced Animation Framework"
"0008","+","LooksMenu"
"0009","+","Mod Configuration Menu 1.39"
"0010","+","AAF Vanilla-Kinky-Creatures Sex Animation Themes"
"0011","+","AAF Vanilla Sex Animations Theme"
"0012","+","AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes"
"0013","+","Addres Library"
"0014","+","ZeX - ZaZ Extended Skeleton"
"0015","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0016","+","MTM 3B OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset"
"0017","+","OCBP"
"0018","+","ZeX"
"0019","+","BodyTalk"
"0020","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio -"
"0021","+","Extended Dialogue Interface 1.3.6"
"0022","+","F4z Ro D'oh"
"0023","+","RED - Roleplayer's Expanded Dialogue"
"0024","+","HUDFramework 1.0f"
"0025","+","SexAttributes"
"0026","+","SexHarassment"
"0027","+","Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch"
"0028","+","Start Me Up Redux (FDI Dialogue)"
"0029","-","Animation_separator"
"0030","+","FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b"
"0031","+","Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3"
"0032","+","Release_CreaturePack_v"
"0033","+","BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3"
"0034","+","Release_NSFWsoundpack_"
"0035","+","Brave's Animations"
"0036","+","Ultimate AAF Patch"
"0037","+","Mutated Lust v"
"0038","-","Appearance_separator"
"0039","+","Tobe face texture pack"
"0040","+","The Eyes of Beauty Fallout Kaleidoscope Edition - All-in-One"
"0041","+","Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2_5a - BA2 version"
"0042","+","PinUpRedLipstick (standalone).7z"
"0043","+","Main File"
"0044","+","Main File - AIO Installer"
"0045","+","Looks Menu Customization Compendium"
"0046","+","Kirs freckels"
"0047","+","HN66nXAZOMN_FO4_DistinctiveTeeth"
"0048","+","Eye Normal Map Fix 1b Final"
"0049","+","Commonwealth Cuts 2.5.1"
"0050","+","Appealing Moles- EXTRA Moles"
"0051","+","AAF Violate"

image.png

1 hour ago, Karna5 said:

and AAF said something like your character is doing something with so and so.

That's not AAF, that's Magno Cum Gaudio.  But that message gets triggered by MCG when AAF sends out an error.  Usually it's for OnSceneInit error 4, meaning no animations were found to match the given actors and tags.

Violate includes an AAF XML file that adds tags to the Bad End animations.  It is Data\AAF\AAF_Violate_BadEnd_tagData.xml.  Can you verify that file is there?  Do you have any other mods that might be overwriting that file or changing the Bad End tags?

I am certain this is not a problem caused by @Gray User's Bad End animations pack itself.  I think something else is messing with the animation XML and causing the problem.

Edited by EgoBallistic
53 minutes ago, danielcool20 said:

I am getting this error. I have installed AAF violate properly. I followed the guide. I already installed mods from sexlab 3 years ago 

The error message is happening because the MCM plugin is not loaded.  Either your game is the wrong version, or F4SE is the wrong version.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

[Sorry replied to wrong post *laughs*]

Sorry it took so long to reply. I've been trouble shooting this.

I tested a strangling pole without AAF Violate and noticed the animation was missing. I contemplated what else might use strangling poles and the like, and I recalled that Commonwealth Slavers has a bad end of sorts as one of its options.

So I uninstalled Commonwealth Slavers and reinstalled Bad End, and now the animations for the strangling pole are there and work.

Is it possible that Commonwealth Slavers is clobbering Bad End? I'm not familiar enough with animations to know for sure, but my experimentation seems to suggest that might be the problem.

Edited by Karna5
2 hours ago, Karna5 said:

Is it possible that Commonwealth Slavers is clobbering Bad End? I'm not familiar enough with animations to know for sure, but my experimentation seems to suggest that might be the problem

I'm not sure.  I took a quick look at the files in CS and nothing seems to override anything from Violate nor from Bad End.  I'll do some testing over the weekend to see if I can spot anything.

Also, I need to revisit the error handling in Violate's Bad End code.  If an AAF error happens, it should remove the fade-to-black and free you.

Made a quick patch to allow Violate to start up Commonwealth Slavers as a potential outcome if installed and Corvega hasn't been cleared out yet. There's a chance slider in the MCM and a quick scene before it starts. The dialogue during CS's opening sort of works and sort of doesn't but I found this to be an interesting emergent starting method. Could be some interesting edits on the CS side to accommodate this sort of thing or even make it a repeatable/escapable experience.

Thanks to Ego for easy-to-understand sources (although I've somewhat dirtied them) and @JB. for including notes on checking for and starting up CS externally.

@EgoBallistic any chance this could get official support?

AAF Violate CS Patch.zip

Edited by ponzipyramid
On 8/30/2023 at 7:40 AM, GladiatorUA said:

Can't bring up AAF UI to look at stuff.

Hmmm same issue now happening here. Home key does not bring up the hud. In fact the entire hud is hidden, until the scene ends.

This is new behaviour to my install. Have to test regular AAF again.

14 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

Hmmm same issue now happening here. Home key does not bring up the hud. In fact the entire hud is hidden, until the scene ends.

This is new behaviour to my install. Have to test regular AAF again.

There's an option in Violate's MCM to show hud during scenes.
Keep in mind, even if you can't see the hud, but have it open before hand or hit the Home key during a scene, it will still take key imputs. switch scenes, move scene, end....

So once you memorize the keys, it's pretty easy to manipulate a scene, for mods that block the hud completely.

Edited by izzyknows

[Future Idea - RSE2: CSA 'hijack']

I've removed RSE2: CSA from my load order due to it being unusable. That got me thinking... Would there be a way for Violate to 'hijack' the CSA outcome and call another mods? Here's what I'm on about.

Prior to anything (the main condition) should be whether the Player was robbed by Violate. If no, everything should work as it already does. On the other hand, if the Player has been robbed by Violate (and user doesn't have CSA installed), the slightly altered version plays. After Violate's event, the mod should first dismiss the currently active companion(s) and teleport Player to one of Raider Pet supported dungeons. Because the Player is robbed and unarmed, that should (in theory, at least) automatically trigger the Raider Pet to start.

Technically, it doesn't have to hijack the CSA call, you could add a new Raider Pet teleport chance.

As much as I hate CSA (due to it literally never working properly), I do miss the variety a bit. It made so much sense to get teleported to a random dungeon, but ultimately was ruined due to way how it worked (plus, the author abandoned it shortly after releasing it, wasting potential of the mod).

Granted, the new Bound in Public is pretty good, but it's a bit boring. You get sent to a random location and then you're pretty much just stuck there waiting either for a good NPC to show up or trying to escape on your own. Raider Pet, on the other hand, features an actual quest to do and is much more engaging.

I'd really love to see something like this implemented in future versions of Violate. Who knows, maybe we'll see another NSFW mod focused on abductions aspect in the near future (that's something I've been waiting for since CSA got abandoned all these years ago).

At least give it some thought :)

Take care and keep up the great work!

Question, could there be a MCM option to make the one who puts on the collar to "forget" the paper that has the code? either a percentage or just ON/OFF switch. Default could just be set to whatever means always having the paper.

Could be for those who prefer to use alternate ways of finding the code, be it brute force of trying every code, the Abandoned Property perk from Provocative Perks, the one npc added by Sexual Harassment that you could pay to get the collar off, or some other mod's method that I don't know of.

12 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

Question, could there be a MCM option to make the one who puts on the collar to "forget" the paper that has the code? either a percentage or just ON/OFF switch. Default could just be set to whatever means always having the paper.

Could be for those who prefer to use alternate ways of finding the code, be it brute force of trying every code, the Abandoned Property perk from Provocative Perks, the one npc added by Sexual Harassment that you could pay to get the collar off, or some other mod's method that I don't know of.

This would be a useful addition. I did check through the scripts but unlike the DD keys there doesn't seem a way to substitute another item for the shock note (as it's calculated by the looks of it).

@EgoBallistic

Bug Report - Retrieval

I came across this one by accident when testing something else (Indarello Patch)

If the pc is wearing a shock Collar from Real Handcuffs and Robbery fires the Raider who takes the stuff is naked and stays naked afterwards. I've added the papyrus logs at the end.

Here's a screenie without a collar, as can be seen the Raider keeps his kit on:

Spoiler

ScreenShot98.jpg.dfe8a7e7dd359c553c3251dc3b186474.jpg

Here's screenie's showing what happens with a Shock Collar fitted at the start and end of the routine:

Spoiler

ScreenShot99.jpg.bc6783f11615ea1914ab8dd6b3e1a85d.jpg

ScreenShot100.jpg.ea49237b23c9ae8ecd71fc6d0dc10496.jpg

Here are the papyrus logs for with and without a shock collar. I haven't tested if the same happens with DD collars.

Papyrus.0 No Collar.log

Papyrus.0 Shock Collar.log

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

If the pc is wearing a shock Collar from Real Handcuffs and Robbery fires the Raider who takes the stuff is naked and stays naked afterwards. I've added the papyrus logs at the end.

Thanks.  Interesting.  I think he is trying to steal the collar, but RH steals it back and that messes up his inventory.  I'll test and see what's going on.

In any event I should add logic to prevent stealing stuff from DD and RH, I'm not sure why I never did that.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The current version supports HR the same as 1.55 did.

Ah I see. I'm just having troubles getting HR to work that's all. The mod works but I can't enslave people. AAF V works (sometimes anyway, not sure what's going on there)

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

I get a feeling it's for a "collection" to work.

It is not. I'm just running out of things to try to get HR to work :P

I am having an issue where after the violate scene, the screen fades to black and stays stuck forever. i think it may be an issue with my save, because it works fine when I load other characters but always breaks with this character. I don't have an earlier save because I'm playing on survival, so I only have the 3 last saves available :( .

1. I surrender (not manually, through hp loss)

2. AAF scene plays

3. Screen fades to black for a second

4. My character says something along the lines of 'I need to get out of here'

5. screen fades to black again. Stays black.

I thought there may be some dialog window that pops up that I just can't see because the screen is black, but pressing ESC, Enter, clicking etc doesn't do anything. The game doesn't crash, just stays loading forever so there are no crash logs. No AAF debug notifications appear in the top left. It also seems to put my game in a weird state after I load a different save. where I can't interact with anything (can't open doors, access pip boy, talk to NPCs) until I restart my game.

Tried deleting a bunch of mods that might be conflicting (sexual harassment, dangerous nights, boston helper) but it doesn't seem to help. I think my save file may be in some weird broken state. Playing AAF scenes via the HOME menu works fine.

I did notice that there seems to be a leftover actor of my character in diamond city from a previous scene from sexual harrasment that may not have cleaned up properly. Tried to see if I could kill them, but that's not possible. I'm playing on a steam deck and haven't been able to figure out how to open the dev console (bluetooth keyboard works for game control, but not opening the console for some reason), but maybe if I figure that out I could delete the actor in case that's what's causing some weirdness with AAF not being able to give me back control of my character?

Any help or advice on how to debug this further would be appreciated!

edit: got the console working and disabling the leftover actor did not help unfortuantely

Enabled papyrus log, seeing these during the vioalte scene end:

[11/02/2023 - 11:12:39AM] error:  (FF00431D): No Navmesh found, object not moved.
stack:
	[ (FF00431D)].ObjectReference.MoveToNearestNavmeshLocation() - "<native>" Line ?
	[AAF_MainQuest (08000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.OnWalkTo() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 748
[11/02/2023 - 11:12:40AM] error:  (FF001F8E): No Navmesh found, object not moved.
stack:
	[ (FF001F8E)].ObjectReference.MoveToNearestNavmeshLocation() - "<native>" Line ?
	[AAF_MainQuest (08000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.OnWalkTo() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 748
[11/02/2023 - 11:12:43AM] error:  (00002F16): cannot find variable named bHumanoidFootIKDisable.
stack:
	[ (00002F16)].Actor.SetAnimationVariableBool() - "<native>" Line ?
	[AAF_MainQuest (08000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.DoLockActor() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 1377
	[AAF_MainQuest (08000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.OnLockActor() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 1227
[11/02/2023 - 11:12:43AM] error:  (00002EFF): cannot find variable named bHumanoidFootIKDisable.
stack:
	[ (00002EFF)].RentRoomScript.SetAnimationVariableBool() - "<native>" Line ?
	[AAF_MainQuest (08000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.DoLockActor() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 1377
	[AAF_MainQuest (08000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.OnLockActor() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 1227
[11/02/2023 - 11:12:44AM] error:  (00002F16): cannot find variable named bHumanoidFootIKDisable.
stack:
	[ (00002F16)].Actor.SetAnimationVariableBool() - "<native>" Line ?
	[AAF_MainQuest (08000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.OnUnlockActor() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 1665
[11/02/2023 - 11:12:44AM] error:  (00002EFF): cannot find variable named bHumanoidFootIKDisable.
stack:
	[ (00002EFF)].RentRoomScript.SetAnimationVariableBool() - "<native>" Line ?
	[AAF_MainQuest (08000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.OnUnlockActor() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 1665
[11/02/2023 - 11:12:44AM] error: Type mismatch for argument 2. 
stack:
	<empty stack>

Could that have anything to do with it?

Edited by PowerBing