46 minutes ago, georgechalkias said:

if I set 'Allow mutually hostile aggressors' to ON, I imagine the chance of surrender would be almost guaranteed at 100% because of the sheer amount of hostiles you could encounter in a single area.

If I set it to OFF, how will the script determinate whether I'll surrender or not?

That setting is about who can violate you after you surrender. Say you happen across some raiders fighting some super mutants. If only the raiders have seen you so far when you surrender, that's the setting to determine whether the super mutants will also rape you.

2 hours ago, georgechalkias said:

Not sure if this is a bug or I didn't understand, I have set 'can be violated' to ON, "health value to player surrender" 0, "criple surrender" OFF, "chance to surrender" 10.

I expected I would be surrendering rarely and get 'revived' more often against the odds. Despite of that, my character always surrenders. I assume setting health value to player surrender to 0 makes chance to surrender 100?

In Violate, you will either surrender when you hit the surrender hotkey, or when you take damage, and you are in combat with eligible enemies.

The Health Value for Player Surrender determines how low your health must be before you will surender from taking damage.

Once your health drops below that Health Value, your chance to automatically surrender is the Chance to Surrender setting.

So if you set Health Value for Player Surrender to 50, and Chance to Surrender to 50, then you have a 50% chance to surrender each time you are hit when your health is below 50%.

Most people set a low health value like 20%, and a 100% chance to surrender, so that you will auto surrender when your health drops to 20% in combat.

On 11/16/2023 at 10:00 PM, EgoBallistic said:

A couple of things can impact this:

• AAF version.  Make sure you are running AAF version 171.  It performs scans and other setup much faster than earlier versions.
  • Violate version.  Likewise, make sure you are running AAF Violate version 160 beta 7
  • Approach scenes.  In Violate's MCM under Global options, turn "Enable Approach Scenes" to OFF or to Player Only.  That will speed up the start of animations, especially if you're in an area that is crowded or difficult to navigate.

Sweeeet thank u, I'm definitely completely up to date. You betta believe I'm checking here for updates all the time just hoping any Loverslab mod I use has been updated and checking each of their pages one by one just in case I didn't get a notification! lol

But yes, turning off approach scenes made the whole Violate thing a lot faster, but doesn't seem to affect the long black screen when a scene is loading up. I'm sure I'll never really know why it only does that with Violate-activated sex scenes for me.

9 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

But yes, turning off approach scenes made the whole Violate thing a lot faster, but doesn't seem to affect the long black screen when a scene is loading up. I'm sure I'll never really know why it only does that with Violate-activated sex scenes for me.

The fade out/in is a feature of AAF so you don't see actors warping into position, but you can disable it in your AAF_settings.ini file if you want to be able to see what's going on during those times. Some mods like to pop up messageboxes at inopportune times, and if the screen has faded to black you'll be unable to see that they're waiting for a button press.

After getting the combat surrender or manual surrender, one scene plays, but then the character just stands there with her arms up with the enemies around. I can't bring up the AAF menu with home button during this, only way to get out of being stuck is holding the surrender key to end the scene. Then I get all the scene messages all at one, 'being aroused, orgasms, etc'.

2 hours ago, HytekDragn said:

After getting the combat surrender or manual surrender, one scene plays, but then the character just stands there with her arms up with the enemies around. I can't bring up the AAF menu with home button during this, only way to get out of being stuck is holding the surrender key to end the scene. Then I get all the scene messages all at one, 'being aroused, orgasms, etc'.

Whether or not to hide the UI during violations is an option in MCM, though AAF's admin log might have some clues as to what was going on while the player seemed to be stuck. If not, you can check the Papyrus log for any errors relating to "FPV" (Violate) scripts. Violate itself can also log additional debugging information (MCM -> AAF Violate -> Misc Options -> Debug messages) if it comes down to that.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Whether or not to hide the UI during violations is an option in MCM, though AAF's admin log might have some clues as to what was going on while the player seemed to be stuck. If not, you can check the Papyrus log for any errors relating to "FPV" (Violate) scripts. Violate itself can also log additional debugging information (MCM -> AAF Violate -> Misc Options -> Debug messages) if it comes down to that.

I have it set to show the UI. Screenshot of admin log. 

*EDIT* I had version 1.59 installed, updated to 1.60 Beta 7 and now it seems to be working, not stuck after a scene now.

Fallout4_2023_11_20_15_56_48_407.png

Edited by HytekDragn
On 11/19/2023 at 11:04 PM, vaultbait said:

That setting is about who can violate you after you surrender. Say you happen across some raiders fighting some super mutants. If only the raiders have seen you so far when you surrender, that's the setting to determine whether the super mutants will also rape you.

Uh, I had mutual aggression tuned to off. Got downed by a robot then my team got violated by radscorpions and deathclaw. I'm tad confused how it works. I thought only one enemy team could violate?

On 11/20/2023 at 4:01 PM, vaultbait said:

The fade out/in is a feature of AAF so you don't see actors warping into position, but you can disable it in your AAF_settings.ini file if you want to be able to see what's going on during those times. Some mods like to pop up messageboxes at inopportune times, and if the screen has faded to black you'll be unable to see that they're waiting for a button press.

O yeah, there's a settings INI for AAF. I keep forgetting about that. I'll have to look at that. Usually I just press enter and up and down and enter again to get rid of those pop up boxes when a black screen is hiding them from me. But that's not what's happening here. It's straight up freezing during that black load screen a lot. So maybe now I can see what's happening if I disable that. I wish I could disable a ton of stuff. Like stripping? I hate it when mods add strips. lol. Like AAF already has a beautiful feature that lets me keep things from getting stripped I don't want stripped. But everybody always adds a redundant strip, and then AAF does a minor strip before a scene starts, and I'd just like to stop all that crap and stop the stripping, as you can just press "\" with AAF and strip at will. Is that maybe an ini thing too?

Can't I change the hotkeys from there too? lol Cuz AAF weirdly has a lot of hotkeys but no MCM for them. Nvm I think that's like blasphemy to modern modding, but my keyboard accesses half the keys AAF uses via an "FN" key, which AAF doesn't recognize, even tho the game itself fully recognizes it as a button to get to other buttons. I just can't seem to find where the hotkey settings file is. I thought it was json or something.

Edited by LynErso666
3 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Can't I change the hotkeys from there too? lol Cuz AAF weirdly has a lot of hotkeys but no MCM for them. Nvm I think that's like blasphemy to modern modding, but my keyboard accesses half the keys AAF uses via an "FN" key, which AAF doesn't recognize, even tho the game itself fully recognizes it as a button to get to other buttons. I just can't seem to find where the hotkey settings file is. I thought it was json or something.

It's in the AAF_settings.ini and has a link to the keyboard key codes. Starts at line 52 [HOTKEYS]

5 hours ago, georgechalkias said:

Uh, I had mutual aggression tuned to off. Got downed by a robot then my team got violated by radscorpions and deathclaw. I'm tad confused how it works. I thought only one enemy team could violate?

Mutually hostile at the time of defeat/surrender, is gonna rape ya arse! IF another faction is close but not hostile, they'll ignore the party.  At least that's how it works for me. ;)

12 hours ago, Gyurma1 said:
And where can I find it in the manual ?
 I've read it several times in the last 2 days, but I can't find the adult system

I'm thinking what izzyknows  is saying is get the adult mods working by using the manual. Follow it set by step. read it all. Understand some mods don't work well if at all with others. There is a list of mods in that category. Check your installed mods against this list. Install the mods listed in the manual 1 by 1 in order. I've been using aaf since it first came out but still have troubles ever so often. Right now my doppleganger will occasionally go invisible while having sex. Doesn't happen all the time. So I reread the manual and see if I have something that I have overwritten a script or some other important settings. Others have written about it and so that is why the manual had came about.  Just takes patients and trial and error but mainly just follow the manual and it should work for you. 

On 11/16/2023 at 6:02 PM, LynErso666 said:

Great mod, I can't find many issues with it. I can see peeps have had problems but I don't think anyone's ever had mine. I only have one problem. I get stuck in an eternal black screen a lot and have to qqq. It's real weird. I've honestly never seen an AAF mod that has such incredibly long transitions to the sex scene. Most don't even seem to need a black screen every time a scene starts. When something like SEU or SexualHarrassment pops open a scene it's always rapid as hell in very stark contrast with this mod.

It's the only mod I've used so far with AAF thas such a hard time gathering actors for scenes and actually playing the scene. I mean, there's no such thing as an AAF mod that behaves well with more than 15 actors in the room, so I don't even consider those situations. Idk how it starts it's scenes, but however violate starts its scenes needs to be reimagined. Badly! lol It also needs to not try to make actors still participate in a following scene when they died during another actor's previous scene with me. Even tho...the dead body seems to...animate fine. It's just weird. lol

At least that's my experience with it.

But overall iz an awesome work. Thank u very very much!

What do the papyrus logs say when that happens?

I guess you don't have a way of finding out what the AAF in-game log says, but that would be interesting too.

EDIT: I think i fixed it by setting the player to essential or turning human aggressors on im not sure

I'm having a bug with my game that makes me unable to violate NPCS.  I also have the correct AAF themes installed, & AAF works fine but for some reason the npcs wont surrender even if i have the surrender change to 100 and min. health at 100. Sorry if theres already a fix for this im pretty tired at the moment so I cant really think clearly. 

I should mention, that I don't have any male bodies installed and have the most recent AAF version on nexus. Could any of these be the problem?

Edited by sdagnmjhgf
On 11/24/2023 at 7:18 AM, oblivioner said:

What do the papyrus logs say when that happens?

I guess you don't have a way of finding out what the AAF in-game log says, but that would be interesting too.

Idk, I try look at those logs sometimes. All it is megabytes of gobbly-gook to me. I can scroll for minutes and never reach the end of the log. There's too much data to be of use in my Papyrus logs, it seems to me.

Edited by LynErso666
3 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Idk, I try look at those logs sometimes. All it is megabytes of gobbly-gook to me. I can scroll for minutes and never reach the end of the log. There's too much data to be of use in my Papyrus logs, it seems to me.

I can play for 6 hours with a couple settlement imports and still be under a Mb. 902Kb was the last one.

If your logs are that big you have issues that need resolved. Settlement imports do bloat the log, but I'm guessing you have a shite ton of broken scripts and suspended stacks.

11 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I can play for 6 hours with a couple settlement imports and still be under a Mb. 902Kb was the last one.

If your logs are that big you have issues that need resolved. Settlement imports do bloat the log, but I'm guessing you have a shite ton of broken scripts and suspended stacks.

Wowwww, you're kidding. Broken scripts do that? I never play without 35 Megabyte Papyrus logs. %99 stable, %98 I have no CTDs, and %70 functioning. lol. Some scripts just don't seem to work. Some mods' scripts seem to just get corrupt and have to be replaced regularly, and usually I fix CTD causes in a few days. I thought it was just that I use a ton of scripted mods, at nearly 2500 mods total right now, I've had to completely rebuild mods and merge them into single esps, esms, and esls. I wish the Papyrus logs made sense to me. But will it tell me what scripts are breaking and why %30 of mod tools don't function??? I don't think so. And I mean, it's working well enough in long long playthroughs that I don't care right now.

In my copy of Skyrim...with even more mods, one of my Papyrus logs is 1.1 GBs. Maybe I can't trust anything... I certainly go slow. Always at 50-60fps. I don't understand the small logs are good thing. The size of the logs never has any correlation with the amount of problems in a given playthrough for me.

I don't use import settlements tho. I can't. I have been trying for yeeeeeears to build this setup. But settlement imports? Might as well be a myth. It's impossible. For some reason no settlement import mods, transfer blueprints, WSFW import, have any ability whatsoever to even begin the transfer process for saving my settlements. I've never gotten that to work. And I use some pretty crazy AI mods like PANPC alongside Real AI (the Unleashed version). I always figured my fat logs were from that kinda stuff.

Edited by LynErso666